Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by TKDalumni
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Was working on this game and the upper flipper needs attention. Kind of tight quarters in there to get the thing even loosened up. I don't own this game so was trying to figure out if the whole uppper PF has to come out or if there is an easier way to do it?

Appreciate the help from you WH20 experts!

#2 7 years ago

There are steps in the manual to remove the Upper PF. It's actually not as bad as it seems and the steps are laid out pretty well. Give it a shot.

#3 7 years ago

I think you need to remove the upper playfield to deal with it unless you want to be very frustrated. There are instructions on how to remove the upper playfield in the manual. It's kind of a pain actually. I'd say about 1-2 hours of work to remove it and put it back. It will make working on that flipper 50 times easier though. Might as well clean and wax the lower playfield while you've got the upper off.

#4 7 years ago

I just fully shopped mine not too long ago. Access to the bottom of the upper playfield is a PITA no matter how you slice it.

Removing the upper pf requires you to remove basically all the ramps in the game, and you'll have to disconnect all the connectors as well.

#5 7 years ago

The fliipper mech can be rebuilt without having to remove the upper playfield. Good lighting and magnetic sockets are the key.

If lamp socket wires are in the way just remove the sockets and push the wires and sockets out of the way until your done.

#7 7 years ago

Way above my paygrade...my upper flipper could use some fresh rubber, but looks like it's gonna stay.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

7,780 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilsonville, OR
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jamestown, NC
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

7,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 12.95
$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Castle Rock, CO
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wh20-upper-flipper-access and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.