Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 60 posts
  • 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Pinmeister
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 11 years ago

Love it, best game ever !!

#52 11 years ago

you guys are making me want to go and play it LOL

#53 11 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

Bigfoot hotfoot and goldfish are great modes and.

You mean Gold Rush?

I think the bigfoot stuff is great especially once you get the camera from his cave.

How about finding the "Secret of the Cow" easter egg? That is fun.

#54 11 years ago

There's no reason why the cave awards can't be more random.. Little things like that are IMO examples of deficiencies in the software design. The play field shots are mostly single tasking. With such a great playfield design it's a shame the shots and the game depth is so shallow

#55 11 years ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

It's standard on all pinball machines now to have a ball save during the start of multi-ball.

Hmm. If I remember correctly TAF, TZ, TOTAN, TOM, WCS94, Jack-Bot, and probably several others I'm forgetting have no ball save during multiball.

#56 11 years ago

I picked one up for 2k last year. It was in bad shape but I really wanted the game and could not find one for under 3.5K . The more that I have cleaned up the game the more I like it. I have cleaned/waxed and polished the playfield. Replaced two ramps ( I will flame polish the rest). Added a few LED's and the game plays great. I did not like the whirlpool at first but as I start to understand the play. utilizing the ball time delay in the whirl pool is part of the strategy. I will have to repair and replace the cabinet decals and this will be a beautiful game. I think this one will be a keeper for me.

#57 11 years ago

Speaking of the Whirlpool, I was playing yesterday and on ball 2 I was somewhere around 250 mil. I started Whirlpool mode and it was one of those 'couldn't miss' moments. I hit the Whirlpool shot so many times I thought I was gonna bust. When you hit the shot a certain amount of times it awards you 20 mil. but then it keeps going. I got up to 80 mil. and had the value at 65 mil. When the last ball drained I looked at my score and it was over a billion points. Of course the next ball bounced off a flipper and went straight to the right outlane and I missed my closest chance of ever getting the River Dog high score but still it was my best moment in pinball ever.

I do agree that it's kinda dissapointing that the Wet Willies mode doesn't continue after stage 2 but hell, it's not that often you get that far in this game so to me it's not that big of a deal.

#58 11 years ago

WH2O is my all time favorite machine. I love the art, the sound, the flow - everything about it. It is just so much fun! I love the Whirlpool challenge, I live Bigfoot Hotfoot, and I love chasing the Vacation Jackpot. Would it be nice if the VJ kicked off a real wizard mode instead of just giving you a bunch of points? Yes. But that's pretty much my only complaint with the game, and I'm not good enough to get the VJ regularly, so I still feel like the game is a challenge.

#59 11 years ago

Completing Vacation planner is super dope!! yo

#60 11 years ago

If you substitute a shorter (3/4") plastic post at the whirlpool end of the subway, it speeds things up rather nicely. Remember to use a 1/2" shorter screw than the original so you don't go through the playfield.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs
(Alt) Translites
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep
Under cabinet
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
17,250 (OBO)
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lake Havasu City, AZ
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
Decals
$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound
Electronics
7,780 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilsonville, OR
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
Boards
€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods
Pinball Machine
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 60 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wh20-thoughts-and-opinions/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.