Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Buschjs
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

I noticed tonight that from ball 1 to ball 2 the river class carried over, this usually resets with each ball. Why would this sometimes carry over? and other times not carry over?

I am running LH6 ROMS

#2 11 years ago

I believe if you hit disaster drop several times you will carry over your river class to the next ball.

#3 11 years ago

You have the home Roms, which added in the river class carryover between balls.

#4 11 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

You have the home Roms, which added in the river class carryover between balls.

It seems like it only carries over when the bonus is held which is earned by shooting disaster drop a bunch of times. Can anyone verify this? Is there any other way to hold the bonus?

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from Buschjs:

It seems like it only carries over when the bonus is held which is earned by shooting disaster drop a bunch of times. Can anyone verify this? Is there any other way to hold the bonus?

That's how it works on mine. Bonus only carries over once per game when (and if) I have accumulated enough Disaster Drop shots since the start of the game to collect the hold bonus award.

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

That's how it works on mine. Bonus only carries over once per game when (and if) I have accumulated enough Disaster Drop shots since the start of the game to collect the hold bonus award.

Confirmed x 2.

I'll also add that on the non-home ROMS, the DMD will say "Bonus Held" after a set number of Disaster Drop shots, but it won't actually hold the bonus or multiplier.

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

Quoted from stevevt:

Confirmed x 2.

I'll also add that on the non-home ROMS, the DMD will say "Bonus Held" after a set number of Disaster Drop shots, but it won't actually hold the bonus or multiplier.

Thanks guys! Its going to be a while before I get the vacation jackpot... unless I luck out and get class six river awarded randomly!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mapleton, UT
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

Machine - For Sale
Sugarloaf, CO
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

Machine - For Sale
Montpelier, VA
17,250 (OBO)
$ 12.95
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wh20-rule-question and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.