New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 98395)

Wh20 posts help

By perryd

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Doot77
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image-553.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_7931.jpg

#1 6 years ago

These two white posts fell out a few weeks when I removing the mini playfield or the ball popper. Do any of your WH20 experts out there happen to know where these white posts should go??

thanks
p

IMG_7931.jpg
#2 6 years ago

I looked at my shop out pics and I didn't see any like this on the upper PF and don't recall seeing any like that either. Maybe they were used as a spacer for a plastic?? But I don't think they are original.

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from Doot77:

I looked at my shop out pics and I didn't see any like this on the upper PF and don't recall seeing any like that either. Maybe they were used as a spacer for a plastic?? But I don't think they are original.

Agreed....I couldn't find these anywhere in my pics.

#4 6 years ago

thanks, will keep a watch out when putting all back together on the topside of machine next week.
p

#5 6 years ago

I would guess these go under the plastic behind Bigfoot pretty sure the posts there were screw posts and should have standoffs, the plastic that kinda wraps around behind him.

#6 6 years ago

That was my first guess too, but those aren't the right style. The front one needs a slot for the rubber to sit in and the back doesn't but uses the same post there too.

image-553.jpg image.jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 19.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside