Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Cobray
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Ok, finally got 5 times playfield and multimillions and hit it twice to get nice 10 and 15 million bonus.......but no puppy howl! How do you do this? See below for where I read it............

He also says 3rd best 3-way combo in pinball history - think I did it but nothing happened???

Buzz: Awesome flow! First double decker done right!( Sorry folks BK2000 sucks ass.) Heavy strategy game with the 5X. Go for 5X jackpots or 5X Wet Willies stage 1. Or if nothing else 5X multimillions and make the puppy howl. 5X jackpot scream is a rush. Multiball is unbalanced in scoring but becomes so hard to achieve after the 2nd that it evens out. 3rd best 3-way combo (behind TAF and FH) in pinball history. Different theme song for each raft. And oh that EB target. Nordmans best work.

#2 11 years ago

you gotta step on his tail first. Did you do that?

Actually Simon - methinks you are being a bit too literal with Buzz's written word.

#3 11 years ago

Simon:

You get the what I think is a wolf howl by hitting the left ramp on repeated shots. I think on the third or fourth repeat it starts howling and does so with every successive shot.

For me, this is an important strategy for advancing the river classes.

I wanted to suggest something else, but I don't want to it to spoil your fun of discovering what you do with the features. There is an awful lot there. Enjoy!

Dan

#4 11 years ago
Quoted from MrWizzo:

Simon:
You get the what I think is a wolf howl by hitting the left ramp on repeated shots. I think on the third or fourth repeat it starts howling and does so with every successive shot.
For me, this is an important strategy for advancing the river classes.
I wanted to suggest something else, but I don't want to it to spoil your fun of discovering what you do with the features. There is an awful lot there. Enjoy!
Dan

Thanks - so the puppy does howl Hitting that left ramp 3 or 4 times on the spin is tough and not sure I have done that.

This game is deeper than I thought!

#5 11 years ago

On another note, you can make Willie's dog bark if you start a 4-player game.

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

This game is deeper than I thought!

Shhhhh!!!! You're ruining everything!

#7 11 years ago

There are two other barks too (maybe more, who knows?), but I'm not going to wreck the surprise of when you first find them.

There is a bonus American Indian "War Cry" you will find a little deeper in the game.

#8 11 years ago

Love it when there are these kind of things hidden in a game

#9 11 years ago

I'm not sure how to do it myself, but ralphwiggum almost killed that damn puppy a few weeks ago at MGC.

#10 11 years ago

is this different then the dog barking i am guessing??

#11 11 years ago

you'll hear the howl if you get a triple jackpot on insanity falls with the 5x score.
Same if you hit some of the big jackpots at the end of Wet Willies.

-Hans

#12 11 years ago

I've noticed that occasionally when I first fire up a game, the GI will go dark and just the flashers will go off and there is a scream. It's very cool, but I have no idea what triggers this.

#13 11 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I've noticed that occasionally when I first fire up a game, the GI will go dark and just the flashers will go off and there is a scream. It's very cool, but I have no idea what triggers this.

I thought it was a fault with my pin!

#14 11 years ago

Dog barking, didn't know it was there.

my WH20 did call me a "Wiener" twice in one game last weekend though. Loved it!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

7,699 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Evansville, IN
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 12.95
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Montpelier, VA
$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

7,780 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilsonville, OR
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Jamestown, NC
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wh20-make-the-puppy-howl-how and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.