image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Game - for sale

WH20 for sale with partial set of NOS ramps $4750

Added: 2016-05-19 18:08:57 UTC • Ended: June 17th, 2016
Condition: Functional - needs minor work

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 4,750

Item description

I have a pretty nice WH20 that I am trying to sell. I also have a partial set of NOS ramps.

The good:

This pin has a redecaled cabinet and back box, it has a nice looking clear clear coated playfield. It also has upgraded speakers in the cabinet and back box. The topper is in good shape and working.

The bad:

The previous owner didn't install cabinet protectors so there is wrinkling around some of the legs. I stacked metal and larger plastic cabinet protectors on top of each other and most of it is covered. There are some small cracks around the left flipper alignment pin where it was pushed up slightly higher than the playfield. The ramps behind the green targets are cracked as well some stress cracks where the upper to lower playfield and big foot ramp connect.

I realize the ramps can be costly so I am including the upper to lower playfield ramp and the suicide drop ramp in the price. If anybody would like the waterfall and whirlpool ramp they can also have those for an additional $200.

Overall this pin is not perfect, but it is fully functional and has a lot of potential. I believe with the 2 extra ramps included, and the ability to tear down a pin and replace them this could be a very nice WH20 without spending much on top of the purchase price. I am posting a lot of pictures that show the good and bad.

Item photos

image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are rawbars's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to rawbars's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Myrtle Beach, SC, US

#2 7 years ago

Looks great for the price and with ramps included ! Should not take long for a sale.

#3 7 years ago

Yeah, I realize this hobby is full of perfectionists. I can be that way myself. The small cracks around the flipper alignment pin piss me off. I think its a fair price with the spare ramps.

#4 7 years ago

I guess I should bump this up. As far as I can tell the 4 ramps included can be bought for around $450. So I guess the question is what is the pin itself worth? I am open to discussion.

#5 7 years ago

Looking for a straight sale at this point.

#6 7 years ago

I've had some offers on ramps but I would rather they go with the game since some of the ones on it need to be replaced.

#7 7 years ago

Sunday evening bump

#8 7 years ago

Here are some close ups of the wrinkles around the legs. They are only visible around the right side of the front left leg and the left side of the back right leg. Again I used the new metal standoffs stacked under the larger plastic protectors for coverage so they shouldn't get any worse.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#9 7 years ago

really enticing.... too bad you're not interested in a TSPP trade .

I need to make room before I can buy a tother pin...

#10 7 years ago

It is ACDC premium or bust for me at this point. I waited on the side lines while everybody raved about that pin for a long time. Time to scratch the itch. That being said I had a request some under cab pics and the inlane switches. Looks to be some discoloration there and it must be under the clear because it will not clean off I don't think. Sorry didn't mean to neglect the areas where the ball drops into the inlanes in earlier pics.

#11 7 years ago

This pin is sold pending payment and pickup.

#12 7 years ago

I have had my WH2O for 4 years and love it . It is in great shape full of mods but at the price this one sold for it is tempting to list and get something new.

#13 7 years ago

I talked to the buyer for a little while last night. I told him I originally paid $4500 for it. I was happy to find a WH20 with a clear coated playfield and a redecaled cabinet for that price. The guy I bought it from has more of an operators mentality. He works for Legacy coin company down here in Myrtle Beach. He doesn't always pay attention to little flaws like hard core collectors do. He either cleans them up and routes them or puts them on eBay. If he finds something in really nice shape he lets me know. I didn't notice many of the flaws besides the cracked ramps behind the green targets. I bought the Mantis ramp protectors, the Cliffy protectors and 2 sets of cab protectors. I also had to buy the Bigfoot motor board somewhere along the way when the old one stopped working. The same guy I bought it from was cleaning out his shop and found the partial set of new old stock ramps. He sold them to me for a good price. But at the end of the day I had about $5000 in it. I came down on the price some to make the sale. But I didn't go under $5000. I think it was a fair deal for myself and the buyer. Honestly I usually wind up taking around a $250 loss when I decide to get rid of a pin. Which is fine with me because I get at least that much enjoyment playing them in my home.

#14 7 years ago

Well I may have spoke too soon. The buyer I had lined up needs more time to come up with the cash. I am dropping the price to $5000 and putting it back on the market.

#15 7 years ago

I'm bumping this back up again. I've had a few more inquiries at the lower price but still available.

#16 7 years ago

I still can't believe this is not gone yet!

#17 7 years ago

I thought including the partial set of NOS ramps might help the sale. But maybe that's holding it back. What if I only include the NOS lower to upper playfield ramp and the suicide drop ramp? Those are the 2 ramps behind the green targets that are definitely cracked. The long waterfall ramp and the whirlpool ramp on the pin are in fine shape. So maybe I should try and sell those 2 NOS ramps seperately??

How about $4750 for the pin plus the NOS upper to lower playfield and suicide drop ramps.

And $200 for the NOS waterfall and whirlpool ramps.

#18 7 years ago

Here are a few pics of the waterfall and whirlpool ramps on my the pin. They really don't need to be replaced. The whirlpool might could use a cleaning. But I don't see cracks.

#19 7 years ago

#20 7 years ago

and here I was going to yell at you for using the plastic "cabinet destroyers", but I saw you used the metal ones under and use the plastic ones to cover up the damage. Good job !

#21 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

nd here I was going to yell at you for using the plastic "cabinet destroyers", but I saw you used the metal ones under and use the plastic ones to cover up the damage. Good job !

Seeing you yell at others for using the plastic cab protectors by themselves is exactly why I put the metal ones underneath. Otherwise I would have assumed the plastic ones alone worked fine.

Not sure if you saw the pic of the playfield with cracks around the flipper alignment pin. I know you do playfield restores. Would that be hard to cover? Or would you say it's not worth the trouble?

#22 7 years ago

personally, I wouldn't screw with it. It's in an area you don't really see anyway, and can easily be fixed if they ever have it clearcoated. I mean you could put a bead of clear or something there and hope it reseals it in, but you run the risk of having it stand out.

As for the protectors. It's exactly why I bitch on every thread I see them on. Saving one pin at a time.

#23 7 years ago

Just bumping this up with the new price.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wh20-for-sale-or-trade-towards-acdc-or-twd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.