Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 167 posts
  • 51 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by AVH7401
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20190611_173948 (resized).jpg
    15d1c1ee8624014c2269bda9f318af8bb70a9c3f.gif
    20190207_183517 (resized).jpg
    img_9243-edit (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    20181017_152217 (resized).jpg
    insta1 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3639 (resized).JPG
    984rjnbhsg65210-ft (resized).PNG
    5a50cff18c40562757e119cad0470867 (resized).jpg
    20180414_134237 (resized).jpg
    BOOTS2 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mcluvin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14 6 years ago

I mean no disrespect here as I’ve sold used boots before, but I can’t think of a group that needs used boots less than Pinsiders (for the most part). Consider donating to your local charity instead.

#19 6 years ago

Aww man! I was hoping to wake up to a slew of posts from the self-righteous, some dude who got foot herpes from a pair of used boots, and God only knows what else that can come out of a thread on Pinside.

#25 6 years ago
    Quoted from AVH7401:

Everyone has turned this thread into joke, but I am still seriously trying to do something with these boots and hopefully get a pair that fits me. At this point, I may as well donate the pair to a local thrift store. I am just upset that I threw away money on these boots that don't fit my feet

I feel your pain. These are supposedly size 11. They feel like size 13. Money down the drain.

boots (resized).PNGboots (resized).PNG

#29 6 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

Are these for sale?

Well, only if AVH7401 is cool with it. I don't want to be that guy who swoops into another man's boot sale and ruins a deal.

#40 6 years ago
    Quoted from AVH7401:

Be my guest! I would be more than glad to see some productive action come out of this thread

Thanks! Regarding the marketplace, just call them a Cactus Canyon or Maverick topper. That makes them relevant and more valuable.

#53 6 years ago

Look what I found! ~$64 shipped. I will donate the $5 I saved from my free Little Caesar's lunch on Monday towards this worthy goal. Will 12 others join me? Let's buy this man some boots.

ebay.com link: Mens ARIAT Heritage Black Leather Western Roper Boots Sz 13 D Style 35501

#81 6 years ago
    Quoted from Cserold:

You ain't sh** if you aren't wearing these. Buyer be aware they present challenges on Pinball 2000 games. And, sadly, this is not a joke. This is actually a thing in Mexico.

I'm thinking these would be useful for when you want to power up a pin, but don't want to bend over.

#125 6 years ago

Just be sure to always wear your chaps. Nobody will be able to see the tuck.

#126 6 years ago
    Quoted from TractorDoc:

And Please, for the Love of God, do not do this.

Not sure if them are socks and sandals but yikes either way.

I bet that's Halloween and he's breakin' in his Batman boots for the big night.

#134 6 years ago
    Quoted from AVH7401:

I do not understand what either of you are saying; could you please explain?

They thought pinmike bought the boots. I guess not...

2 weeks later
    #144 5 years ago
    Quoted from AVH7401:

You are right, brother. I didn't realize that I was being obnoxious.

We're not supposed to be obnoxious? Whoops! I've been doing it wrong...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mcluvin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/westerncowboy-boots-for-trade-or-sale?tu=mcluvin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.