Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 167 posts
  • 51 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by AVH7401
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20190611_173948 (resized).jpg
    15d1c1ee8624014c2269bda9f318af8bb70a9c3f.gif
    20190207_183517 (resized).jpg
    img_9243-edit (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    20181017_152217 (resized).jpg
    insta1 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3639 (resized).JPG
    984rjnbhsg65210-ft (resized).PNG
    5a50cff18c40562757e119cad0470867 (resized).jpg
    20180414_134237 (resized).jpg
    BOOTS2 (resized).jpg
    There are 167 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
    #1 6 years ago

I received my first pair of western boots yesterday; they were a pair of Laredo 6691 Men's size 13EW. I had never owned a pair of any kind of boots before. Unfortunately, the boots did not fit me. I am sure that my feet will fit into a size Men's 13D. I am willing to trade my pair for pretty much anything in a size 13D. I will also possibly be willing to just resale the boots for cash. I am located in Raleigh, NC. I can meet up or ship the boots. If you are interested, then you can reply to this thread or send me a PM.

20180402_170414 (resized).jpg20180402_170414 (resized).jpg

20180402_170438 (resized).jpg20180402_170438 (resized).jpg

20180402_170450 (resized).jpg20180402_170450 (resized).jpg

20180402_170523 (resized).jpg20180402_170523 (resized).jpg

20180402_170513 (resized).jpg20180402_170513 (resized).jpg

20180402_170534 (resized).jpg20180402_170534 (resized).jpg

20180402_172638 (resized).jpg20180402_172638 (resized).jpg

#2 6 years ago

It goes without saying...those boots are well used. Did you buy them that way?

#3 6 years ago

Wasnt April Fools Day on Sunday?

#4 6 years ago

wow I know that pinball-related items covers a pretty broad area, but this is beyond my expectations. Maybe it's meant as a topper for a Maverick game or etc.?

#5 6 years ago

10EW by Xmas?

#6 6 years ago

They're certainly not NIB!! Ha Ha

#7 6 years ago

Are these FUO (Foot Use Only) ? Asking for a friend...

#8 6 years ago

Chinese made cowboy boots. John Wayne would down vote this thread

#9 6 years ago

Put these on Craigslist - bet you’ll get some amazing offers.

#10 6 years ago
    Quoted from Manimal:

It goes without saying...those boots are well used. Did you buy them that way?

Yes, I bought them second-hand. I think that they look better in person than what you would expect

Quoted from Mister-Whiskers:

Wasnt April Fools Day on Sunday?

I don't think that I understand the context of your post, but yes I am being serious about selling these.

Quoted from boscokid:

Chinese made cowboy boots. John Wayne would down vote this thread

I will happily support any company or product that I am interested in that is domestic, but it is truly hard to find anything not made overseas.

Quoted from fosaisu:

Put these on Craigslist - bet you’ll get some amazing offers.

I already have put them up on craigslist. I have sold at least 3 separate items on craigslist before, as well. I even offered to trade with another craigslist seller who had boots in my size, but he was not willing to accept anything besides cash

Manimal Mister-Whiskers boscokid fosaisu

#11 6 years ago

bump

#12 6 years ago

boot bump

#13 6 years ago

Would you be willing to trade them boots for a blind pitt mix hog dog? Let me know.

#14 6 years ago

I mean no disrespect here as I’ve sold used boots before, but I can’t think of a group that needs used boots less than Pinsiders (for the most part). Consider donating to your local charity instead.

#15 6 years ago
    Quoted from mcluvin:

I mean no disrespect here as I’ve sold used boots before, but I can’t think of a group that needs used boots less than Pinsiders (for the most part). Consider donating to your local charity instead.

Is this a parody of the Little Caesars thread? If so, well played.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/psa-free-lunch-little-caesars-1130-am-to-1-pm-today-only#post-4316048

#16 6 years ago

f366141cd86cd53a9afa2aaa284742d72798788c80d18defd7fdf850a926d53f (resized).jpgf366141cd86cd53a9afa2aaa284742d72798788c80d18defd7fdf850a926d53f (resized).jpg

#17 6 years ago

Sorry, but I have removed your marketplace ad for these boots.

While I can appreciate the cowboy boot craftsmanship, I don't think this type of stuff belongs on Pinside. This is a Pinball site after all - I mean, before we know it people will be listing baby clothes, oak furniture and their old Dolly Parton cd collection.

I hope you'll have more luck selling these via Ebay or Craisglist.

Thanks for understanding!

#18 6 years ago

Just when you think you've seen it all....

#19 6 years ago

Aww man! I was hoping to wake up to a slew of posts from the self-righteous, some dude who got foot herpes from a pair of used boots, and God only knows what else that can come out of a thread on Pinside.

#20 6 years ago

I have 30 rusted legs for trade

#21 6 years ago

New day bump

#22 6 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

Sorry, but I have removed your marketplace ad for these boots.
    While I can appreciate the cowboy boot craftsmanship, I don't think this type of stuff belongs on Pinside. This is a Pinball site after all - I mean, before we know it people will be listing baby clothes, oak furniture and their old Dolly Parton cd collection.
    I hope you'll have more luck selling these via Ebay or Craisglist.
    Thanks for understanding!

My bad, Boss. I completely understand and I apologize for misusing my right to the market place. I should have known better...
    robin

#23 6 years ago

Everyone has turned this thread into joke, but I am still seriously trying to do something with these boots and hopefully get a pair that fits me. At this point, I may as well donate the pair to a local thrift store. I am just upset that I threw away money on these boots that don't fit my feet

#24 6 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

Dolly Parton cd collection

I’ll take the Dolly Parton CD Collection

#25 6 years ago
    Quoted from AVH7401:

Everyone has turned this thread into joke, but I am still seriously trying to do something with these boots and hopefully get a pair that fits me. At this point, I may as well donate the pair to a local thrift store. I am just upset that I threw away money on these boots that don't fit my feet

I feel your pain. These are supposedly size 11. They feel like size 13. Money down the drain.

boots (resized).PNGboots (resized).PNG

#26 6 years ago
    Quoted from AVH7401:

All joking aside, if you do donate them that value can be written off on your taxes (and not just thrown away).
    Could be worse, you could have bought something at 10 or 100 times the cost of boots only to find out it does not fit -- like the lady I am dealing with that just bought a horse, had it shipped across the country, and has decided its not for her.

#27 6 years ago
    Quoted from mcluvin:

I feel your pain. These are supposedly size 11. They feel like size 13. Money down the drain.

Are these for sale?

#28 6 years ago

On the main,cowboy hats tend to harden the brain process by putting to much pressure on the head! Ergo,incorrect thought,combined with wailing about misspent funds!This process is also heightened by the addiction to material things! Join the club!!

#29 6 years ago
    Quoted from yzfguy:

Are these for sale?

Well, only if AVH7401 is cool with it. I don't want to be that guy who swoops into another man's boot sale and ruins a deal.

#30 6 years ago
    Quoted from mcluvin:

Well, only if AVH7401 is cool with it. I don't want to be that guy who swoops into another man's boot sale and ruins a deal.

I'm sure you don't want to "step on his toes."

#31 6 years ago
    Quoted from mcluvin:

Yeah you wouldn’t want to get “booted” out of the thread

#32 6 years ago

Take them to a shoe repair shop and see if they can stretch them for you, i have a friend that wears 14s and his right foot is like a 14 1/2 he said that big of shoes sont come in half sizes so store he goes to has a tool that will stretch them.

#33 6 years ago

This might be the perfect item for somebody whose game doesn't boot.

#34 6 years ago

giphy-downsized.gifgiphy-downsized.gif

#35 6 years ago
    Quoted from Aladdin:

I’ll take the Dolly Parton CD Collection

me too

#36 6 years ago

I have a gently used HUO set of UGG slippers (size 13) that I would consider selling. I do not have athletes foot, foot odor problems or Jenky toes.
    $100 OBO

PS. If you don’t know who John Wort is don’t waste my time, as I will not sell you these fabulous slippas.
    EA942FD1-08B9-4EBA-B686-0ADE449A72C5 (resized).jpegEA942FD1-08B9-4EBA-B686-0ADE449A72C5 (resized).jpeg

#38 6 years ago

Pinside Treads Thread.

I love it.

#39 6 years ago
    Quoted from mcluvin:

Be my guest! I would be more than glad to see some productive action come out of this thread

#40 6 years ago
    Quoted from AVH7401:

Be my guest! I would be more than glad to see some productive action come out of this thread

Thanks! Regarding the marketplace, just call them a Cactus Canyon or Maverick topper. That makes them relevant and more valuable.

#41 6 years ago
    Quoted from crlush:

Take them to a shoe repair shop and see if they can stretch them for you, i have a friend that wears 14s and his right foot is like a 14 1/2 he said that big of shoes sont come in half sizes so store he goes to has a tool that will stretch them.

I really appreciate you giving me real advice. The problem is the boots are too wide for my feet, not too narrow. The length of the boot is fine. The boots I purchased are size 13E (E means "wide") and I probably will fit into a size 13D (D means "medium"/regular). And also to my understanding, most shoe manufactures do not make half sizes for men after size 10. Boots have both a number and letter size. The number part refers to the length, while the letter part refers to the width of the boot.

#42 6 years ago

I am going to find myself a pair of used western boots that fit me. I will not post back on this thread until I have made my word. I will post a picture or two of my new boots and everyone will love them! I will show up everyone who ruined my honest attempt to exchange my boots!
    #greatestthreadonpinside

#43 6 years ago
    Quoted from AVH7401:

The problem is the boots are too wide for my feet, not too narrow. The length of the boot is fine.

Double socks FTW. As an added benefit, your toes will be toasty all winter.

#44 6 years ago

Omg Gryszzz......that gighy is the best!

Im dying

#45 6 years ago

Lmao reading this thread!

Trading a used pair of boots. Lol

Get yourself a pair of Ariat boots, in your size of course, and thank me later.

#46 6 years ago

I want to be.... a cowboy.

#47 6 years ago

What is the approximate price range (low to high) for a nice pair of cowboy boots?

I don’t want a pair but this thread made me wonder...

#48 6 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I want to be.... a cowboy.

I couldn’t make it as a punker.

#49 6 years ago

And you can be.. my cowgirl.
    Forgot all about that song..

#50 6 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Lmao reading this thread!
    Trading a used pair of boots. Lol
    Get yourself a pair of Ariat boots, in your size of course, and thank me later.

Yup!!! Out of all my western boots I love my Ariats the most. So comfy

There are 167 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/westerncowboy-boots-for-trade-or-sale?hl=micky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.