Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 167 posts
  • 51 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by AVH7401
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20190611_173948 (resized).jpg
    15d1c1ee8624014c2269bda9f318af8bb70a9c3f.gif
    20190207_183517 (resized).jpg
    img_9243-edit (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    20181017_152217 (resized).jpg
    insta1 (resized).jpg
    IMG_3639 (resized).JPG
    984rjnbhsg65210-ft (resized).PNG
    5a50cff18c40562757e119cad0470867 (resized).jpg
    20180414_134237 (resized).jpg
    BOOTS2 (resized).jpg
    There are 167 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
    #51 6 years ago

Where do you think this thread lands in the top pinside threads of all time?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-of-pinside-threads

I'd say "used cowboy boots for sale" thread lands somewhere around #6 or #7?

#52 6 years ago

Only to be bested by the John Wort Experience.

#53 6 years ago

Look what I found! ~$64 shipped. I will donate the $5 I saved from my free Little Caesar's lunch on Monday towards this worthy goal. Will 12 others join me? Let's buy this man some boots.

ebay.com link: Mens ARIAT Heritage Black Leather Western Roper Boots Sz 13 D Style 35501

#54 6 years ago

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I honestly cant stop laughing,my blood pressure is going through the roof if I go to the ER will make sure the doctor knows there are really nice boots for sale or trade on pinside......

#55 6 years ago

The Doctor wants to know if the boots have diodes on them?? Oh Man!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just cant stop laughing

#56 6 years ago

I prefer the pinstadium boots...

cowboy_boot_body_light_icon (resized).jpgcowboy_boot_body_light_icon (resized).jpg

#57 6 years ago

I’m confused. Are these John Wayne boots or John Wort boots?? Definitely could change the value

#58 6 years ago
    Quoted from MikeTangoIndia:

Yeah you wouldn’t want to get “booted” out of the thread

Yeah....don't be the heel!

#59 6 years ago

Are those boots made for walking?

#60 6 years ago
    Quoted from presqueisle:

Are those boots made for walking?

Well of course,One of these days they will walk all over you

#61 6 years ago
    Quoted from tfduda:

I couldn’t make it as a punker.

#62 6 years ago
    Quoted from kevmad:

Where do you think this thread lands in the top pinside threads of all time?
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/best-of-pinside-threads
    I'd say "used cowboy boots for sale" thread lands somewhere around #6 or #7?

It's good, but not "Pinball Lessons" good. When you have people creating fictitious pinside accounts based on characters from your thread, you know you have made the big time!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-lessons-hurry-slots-are-filling-up-fast

50 (resized).JPG50 (resized).JPG

#63 6 years ago

I was just thinking earlier today that a new Pinside account of "John_Wort" was going to be posting soon. . .

#64 6 years ago
    Quoted from TractorDoc:

I was just thinking earlier today that a new Pinside account of "John_Wort" was going to be posting soon. . .

Honestly fellas,I think this has to be the funniest thread on Pinside..(To the OP i'm not laughing at ya,i'm laughing with you )

#65 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinmike:

Honestly fellas,I think this has to be the funniest thread on Pinside

Give these a few minutes of your time.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-is-john-wort-and-why-did-he-ruin-my-pinball-buying-experience

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-am-wort

I've been randomly laughing out loud all day.

#66 6 years ago

My God,Still laughing!!!! I LOVE PINSIDE!!!

#67 6 years ago

We do our best.

#68 6 years ago

I purchased another pair of used western boots last night. As I promised in my previous post, I will return to this thread with an update once the boots arrive and I get the chance to try them on.

I'll Be Back (resized).pngI'll Be Back (resized).png

#69 6 years ago

Also before I leave, here is an unrelated photo of Arnold Schwarzenegger wearing a pair of custom-made western boots!

Arnold Schwarzenegger in Western Boots (resized).pngArnold Schwarzenegger in Western Boots (resized).png

#70 6 years ago

Nobody likes him because he doesnt have spurs on his used cowboy boots just ask the people in the state of Ca.

#71 6 years ago

3DB89E5A-30B6-4799-A96B-E14196949009 (resized).jpeg3DB89E5A-30B6-4799-A96B-E14196949009 (resized).jpeg

#72 6 years ago

HAHAHAHA!!!! see OP even Arnie wants your boots.

#73 6 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

We do our best.

O-din,He's back with an update...Haha!!

#74 6 years ago

is dimpling normal on cowboy boots?

#75 6 years ago
    Quoted from PinsideTroll:

is dimpling normal on cowboy boots?

Haha!!! I sent Eastwood an email asking about that..

#76 6 years ago

Look here PAW!!! I got me a pair of outlaw josey wales boots!! (Great Movie btw.)

#77 6 years ago

OP dont trade them boots they make a great topper on a Western themed pin

B2074D24-53AC-4C10-8B19-3615BC2A29CE (resized).jpegB2074D24-53AC-4C10-8B19-3615BC2A29CE (resized).jpeg

#78 6 years ago

Haha!!! Awesome pic,Looks like a bada** pin especially with the cigarette

#79 6 years ago

You ain't sh** if you aren't wearing these. Buyer be aware they present challenges on Pinball 2000 games. And, sadly, this is not a joke. This is actually a thing in Mexico. One should also appreciate the "high hat" these guys are rocking.

three-guys-in-boots (resized).jpgthree-guys-in-boots (resized).jpg

#80 6 years ago
    Quoted from Cserold:

You ain't sh** if you aren't wearing these. Buyer be aware they present challenges on Pinball 2000 games.

I don't know about pinball games -- one wrong step and these guys may have challenges with their own pinballs.

#81 6 years ago
    Quoted from Cserold:

You ain't sh** if you aren't wearing these. Buyer be aware they present challenges on Pinball 2000 games. And, sadly, this is not a joke. This is actually a thing in Mexico.

I'm thinking these would be useful for when you want to power up a pin, but don't want to bend over.

#82 6 years ago
    Quoted from mcluvin:

I'm thinking these would be useful for when you want to power up a pin, but don't want to bend over.

lol

That or help to encourage somebody to get off of a game that you want to play!

#83 6 years ago
    Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

lol

"Dude stop poking my ass!"

"Sorry man, it's the boots."

#84 6 years ago
    Quoted from Cserold:

You ain't sh** if you aren't wearing these. Buyer be aware they present challenges on Pinball 2000 games. And, sadly, this is not a joke. This is actually a thing in Mexico. One should also appreciate the "high hat" these guys are rocking.

HOLY JESUS,MOTHER OF MERCY.....HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

#85 6 years ago
    Quoted from TractorDoc:

I don't know about pinball games -- one wrong step and these guys may have challenges with their own pinballs.

Quoted from mcluvin:

lol

Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

"Dude stop poking my ass!"
    "Sorry man, it's the boots."

HAHAHA!!!! MAN,YOU GUYS ARE KILLIN ME......HAHHAHA!!!!!

#86 6 years ago

I wonder is you could ski on those?

#87 6 years ago
    Quoted from Cserold:

You ain't sh** if you aren't wearing these

Not driving any truck or car with those on.
    These Mexican boots are for fashion and dancing, and certainly not for waltzing or square dancing with your partner.

#88 6 years ago
    Quoted from Darcy:

These Mexican boots are for fashion and dancing, and certainly not for waltzing or square dancing with your partner.

Yep. Look about as functional as pants worn with the waist down around the thighs. Oops, there I go - reverting to my old man "Get off my lawn!" persona again as my sons would say.

#89 6 years ago
    Quoted from SirScott:

I wonder is you could ski on those?

Quoted from Darcy:

Yep. Look about as functional as pants worn with the waist down around the thighs. Oops, there I go - reverting to my old man "Get off my lawn!" persona again as my sons would say.

HAHAHA!!! Man This thread has been making me laugh all week long,I havent laughed like this in a very long time..HAHAHA!!!!

#90 6 years ago

Not a bad looking pair of boots, really...

BOOTS2 (resized).jpgBOOTS2 (resized).jpg

#91 6 years ago
    Quoted from swillie:

Not a bad looking pair of boots, really...

I agree,HAHA!!

#92 6 years ago

Guess who got a "new" pair of used western boots?!!!

20180414_134237 (resized).jpg20180414_134237 (resized).jpg

#93 6 years ago

How do you like them apples?

#94 6 years ago

#95 6 years ago

By the way, the pair of boots shown in the original post of this thread are still for sale if anyone is interested.

#96 6 years ago

5a50cff18c40562757e119cad0470867 (resized).jpg5a50cff18c40562757e119cad0470867 (resized).jpg

#97 6 years ago
    Quoted from AVH7401:

By the way, the pair of boots shown in the original post of this thread are still for sale if anyone is interested.

Imagine that!

#98 6 years ago

cowboy bump

#99 6 years ago

New day bump

#100 6 years ago
    Quoted from AVH7401:

Guess who got a "new" pair of used western boots?!!!

Those are much much better and look like decent boots but please for the love of god don’t wear your pants tucked in lololol. Pants over the boot looks waayyy better IMO. You may need some proper jeans that are meant to wear with western boots.

There are 167 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/westerncowboy-boots-for-trade-or-sale/page/2?hl=rustylizard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.