Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by crujones4life
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSCN4936-03.jpeg
goodbadugly_250 (resized).jpg

#1 5 months ago

Hey guys. I am wondering what western themed pins were made. I am currently looking for a Bounty Hunter pin but I am having a hard time finding one that is close enough to pick up. I am open to other western themed games. I am aware of Cactus Jacks, Cactus Canyon, Frontier, and Maverick. Any others you know of?

#2 5 months ago

The sharp shooters?

#3 5 months ago

Interested in EM's? There's Lawman & Quick Draw to name a couple...

#4 5 months ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Dodge City

#6 5 months ago

Thanks but that thread is more about what they'd like to see made rather than what was actually already made.

#7 5 months ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Not crazy about EM personally but I'd like to see any western pins posted or linked. I like the designs on those too!

#8 5 months ago
Quoted from wyopin:

The sharp shooters?

Just discovered those tonight! Not bad! Could be an option if I can't find a Bounty Hunter but I really loved Bounty Hunter's art work better.

#9 5 months ago

The 1977 Rancho by Williams.

#10 5 months ago
Quoted from renoman22:

Just discovered those tonight! Not bad! Could be an option if I can't find a Bounty Hunter but I really loved Bounty Hunter's art work better.

Sharpshooter was my first pin. Lots of fun. Look for the first one, art work is a little less glam in my opinion.

#11 5 months ago

Pistol Poker is pretty neat if you can find one. There was a nice one for sale for a pretty reasonable price at the White Rose Show last month.....not sure if it sold or who owned it but you could probably inquire in the show thread.

Also, not exactly Old West, but very similar type of thing would be Riverboat Gambler (System 11).

#12 5 months ago

Eldorado, Gold Strike are great games

#13 5 months ago

Although primarily billiards, Cue Ball Wizard is western flavored. Cowboy hats, wagon wheels, cactus and country music are all western elements of the game, just to name a few.

#14 5 months ago

Saw a Bally Flip Flop on an episode of Young Sheldon yesterday, so had to throw it in here!

#15 5 months ago

8 ball deluxe has a westernish theme and great gameplay too.

#16 5 months ago
Quoted from GSones:

8 ball deluxe has a westernish theme and great gameplay too.

Oh yeah! That's a great one! Might have to move that to the top of my want list!

#17 5 months ago

1 things for sure, pinball needs a great modern version of a dark gritty old western style theme. In the vain of The Good, Bad and The Ugly. In fact I'd be pretty happy if it was based on that movie, anything with the "man with no name"

goodbadugly_250 (resized).jpg
#18 5 months ago

Will second pistol poker. Code is very shallow since alvin g closed down right after they started building, but its got a great layout and enough challenge for most players.

#19 5 months ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

1 things for sure, pinball needs a great modern version of a dark gritty old western style theme. In the vain of The Good, Bad and The Ugly. In fact I'd be pretty happy if it was based on that movie, anything with the "man with no name"
[quoted image]

ABSOLUTELY! As you can see I am a big fan of spaghetti westerns. A Red Dead Redemption theme would be awesome.

DSCN4936-03.jpeg
#20 5 months ago

I love Western themes. Maverick and Cue Ball Wizard are awesome.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
PinSound
Machine - For Sale
Fullerton, CA
€ 339.00
Displays
GermanGamingSupplies.com
$ 50.00
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 15.00
€ 8.40
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 89.99
Boards
PCB Emporium
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 249.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 129.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside