Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSCN4936-03.jpeg
goodbadugly_250 (resized).jpg
#1 5 years ago

Hey guys. I am wondering what western themed pins were made. I am currently looking for a Bounty Hunter pin but I am having a hard time finding one that is close enough to pick up. I am open to other western themed games. I am aware of Cactus Jacks, Cactus Canyon, Frontier, and Maverick. Any others you know of?

#2 5 years ago

The sharp shooters?

#3 5 years ago

Interested in EM's? There's Lawman & Quick Draw to name a couple...

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Dodge City

#6 5 years ago

Thanks but that thread is more about what they'd like to see made rather than what was actually already made.

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Not crazy about EM personally but I'd like to see any western pins posted or linked. I like the designs on those too!

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from wyopin:

The sharp shooters?

Just discovered those tonight! Not bad! Could be an option if I can't find a Bounty Hunter but I really loved Bounty Hunter's art work better.

#9 5 years ago

The 1977 Rancho by Williams.

#10 5 years ago
Quoted from renoman22:

Just discovered those tonight! Not bad! Could be an option if I can't find a Bounty Hunter but I really loved Bounty Hunter's art work better.

Sharpshooter was my first pin. Lots of fun. Look for the first one, art work is a little less glam in my opinion.

#11 5 years ago

Pistol Poker is pretty neat if you can find one. There was a nice one for sale for a pretty reasonable price at the White Rose Show last month.....not sure if it sold or who owned it but you could probably inquire in the show thread.

Also, not exactly Old West, but very similar type of thing would be Riverboat Gambler (System 11).

#12 5 years ago

Eldorado, Gold Strike are great games

#13 5 years ago

Although primarily billiards, Cue Ball Wizard is western flavored. Cowboy hats, wagon wheels, cactus and country music are all western elements of the game, just to name a few.

#14 5 years ago

Saw a Bally Flip Flop on an episode of Young Sheldon yesterday, so had to throw it in here!

#15 5 years ago

8 ball deluxe has a westernish theme and great gameplay too.

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from GSones:

8 ball deluxe has a westernish theme and great gameplay too.

Oh yeah! That's a great one! Might have to move that to the top of my want list!

#17 5 years ago

1 things for sure, pinball needs a great modern version of a dark gritty old western style theme. In the vain of The Good, Bad and The Ugly. In fact I'd be pretty happy if it was based on that movie, anything with the "man with no name"

goodbadugly_250 (resized).jpggoodbadugly_250 (resized).jpg
#18 5 years ago

Will second pistol poker. Code is very shallow since alvin g closed down right after they started building, but its got a great layout and enough challenge for most players.

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from Hazoff:

1 things for sure, pinball needs a great modern version of a dark gritty old western style theme. In the vain of The Good, Bad and The Ugly. In fact I'd be pretty happy if it was based on that movie, anything with the "man with no name"
[quoted image]

ABSOLUTELY! As you can see I am a big fan of spaghetti westerns. A Red Dead Redemption theme would be awesome.

DSCN4936-03.jpegDSCN4936-03.jpeg
#20 5 years ago

I love Western themes. Maverick and Cue Ball Wizard are awesome.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Tehachapi, CA
$ 84.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 32.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Scottsdale, AZ
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 16.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 119.99
Displays
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
T&T Mods

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 259.00
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,139.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 22.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

3,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richmond, VA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/western-themed-pins-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.