Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by dza33
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PANO_20190908_211600.vr (resized).jpg
    #1 4 years ago

Happy to announce the opening of the Western Mass Pinball Club in Three Rivers, MA. Please check out our website at westernmasspinball.com for more information.

We open tomorrow, Thursday September 5th for Week 1 of NEPL and we have our Opening Bash knockout tournament this Saturday.

Please come check us out! Details can be found at westernmasspinball.com

Thanks!

Ed, Andy, Dan and Keith from Western Mass Pinball Club

#2 4 years ago

So the big reveal has finally happened! Can you summarize the membership deals?
    .................David Marston

#3 4 years ago

Just like Sanctum. We plan on being open on Thursday nights for NEPL or a knockout when league isn’t in session, along with occasional off-Thursday stuff that we will announce in advance. $10 house fee per visit, all games on free play.

#4 4 years ago

Nice!

2 months later
    #5 4 years ago

Still adding games!

PANO_20190908_211600.vr (resized).jpgPANO_20190908_211600.vr (resized).jpg
    #6 4 years ago

Join us tomorrow night for our Flipsgiving tournament! 6pm doors, 7pm tournament. $10 house fee gets you in the door and in the tournament! Don’t want to play in the tournament? No worries, the house fee gets you all the casual pinball you can play!

Visit www.westernmasspinball.com for more details!

8 months later
    #7 3 years ago

Just caught this video on YouTube, great collection.

1 week later
    #8 3 years ago

Is there an Eastern MA Club? Something close to it? Interest in starting one? (yeah right now is not ideal but generally speaking)

#9 3 years ago
    Quoted from dza33:

Is there an Eastern MA Club?

Southern NH Pinball Club is just over the border in Nashua.

#10 3 years ago

Anyone on here run the Southern New Hampshire Club?

1 week later
    #11 3 years ago
    Quoted from dmarston:

Southern NH Pinball Club is just over the border in Nashua.

Thanks. I just shot riggy469 an email too about this. I am thinking about opening something outside of Boston soon. Yeah, the timing is bad but I have some momentum I don't want to lose.

I'd love to put together a list of interested folks. I just pinged calsheimer who lives by me. Looking to add to the "local" list....

#12 3 years ago
    Quoted from dza33:

Thanks. I just shot riggy469 an email too about this. I am thinking about opening something outside of Boston soon. Yeah, the timing is bad but I have some momentum I don't want to lose.
    I'd love to put together a list of interested folks. I just pinged colinize who lives by me. Looking to add to the "local" list....

Im in. You’re roughly 45 minutes away. Totally doable

#13 3 years ago

dza33 there's a bunch of us around that area. what were you thinking of?

1 week later
    #14 3 years ago

mrboboto hey, sorry for the delay (I am on KLOV more than pinside right now; I'll be checking this place out more going forward). Anyway, right now a couple of us are have looked at a handful of places near me (us) in Malden. We are also learning about what interactions with the city will look like.

A big reason I am doing this is so that I have a place to store many of my vids (and growing pinball collection). So a location close to me is key. Also it likely will be a club and therefore not open to the general public. After that, I am pretty open to ideas.

I don't want to hijack this thread so I am going to start another post dedicated to this...

#15 3 years ago

Western Masshole reporting for duty

#16 3 years ago
    Quoted from nicoy3k:

Western Masshole reporting for duty

Grew up in Springfield so I feel your pain...

Of course nothing like this existed back then because that would have been too fun.

#17 3 years ago

Started another thread here - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/malden-ma-area-pinball-club#post-5872353

This again could be a "Eastern MA Pinball Club" on some level.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/western-mass-pinball-club and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.