(Topic ID: 221249)

West Coast Pinball Pricing-Why Higher Than East Coast/Midwest

By mark11aa

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

--orange-county-california-interesting-history (resized).jpg
    images (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 5 years ago

We take pride in being higher on the west coast.

#11 5 years ago
    Quoted from trunchbull:

it's a desirable place to live.

It's my desire that all those that have moved here and have over crowded the place and are using up our valuable resources such as water, turn around and hightail it out of here.

images (resized).jpgimages (resized).jpg

#15 5 years ago
    Quoted from trunchbull:

As someone who grew up in the central valley, I don't entirely disagree. I know so many people who are desperate to move to the West coast and are giving up everything they have to get there, and it's funny when they do get there and discover that most of it is dry and hot and poor.

Seriously this is what most of Orange County looked like when I was a kid. Now there doesn't seem to be one square centimeter of undeveloped land. And you can hear the freeways in the distance going 24/7.

With water the way it is they really should have quit building over 30 years ago. Or at least stop now.
    --orange-county-california-interesting-history (resized).jpg--orange-county-california-interesting-history (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider o-din.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/west-coast-pinball-pricing-why-higher-than-east-coast-midwest?tu=o-din and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.