(Topic ID: 101255)

were you ever ready for some MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL ???

By Zippee

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by RDReynolds
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20141009_081704.jpg
#1 9 years ago

what do people here think about monday night football, not the show the pinball machine? i especially like it because you can play it on two levels at a time, one for scoring conventional pinball points and secondly for scoring as in a football game

was this game popular when it came or in its heyday? do people still like it? want to hear from anyone who has it or played it

#2 9 years ago

If you disregard that all the voices on there are dated - the game is fun.. What other game can you kick a field goal?

#3 9 years ago

what is the success rate on kicking fg's in the game

#4 9 years ago

It's pretty limited entertainment. After kicking a few field goals and throwing a few bombs...

And Dierdorf's voice doesn't help matters.

#5 9 years ago

I love this game! It is my kiddos' favorite. The dual scoring makes it a lot of fun. I am a diehard football fan so it has a bit of a nostalgic flavor to it for me.

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from Zippee:

what do people here think about Monday Night Football

I owned one for over 10 years.....fun game, decent layout. The music and voices never bothered me. I finally sold mine because I just grew tired of it. Also someone local had wanted mine for a long time, and he had a game I wanted badly for a while.....easy enough trade

Goal post shot can be difficult if the ramp is not level, but its really cool to hit the upright and have it bounce back.

Eventually I would like to get one back....I have enough spare parts to practically build one

#7 9 years ago

I owned a very nice prototype MNF. It's a fun game. The FG shot is awesome and I found to be easy. I think 11 ramp shots in a row was my record.
I will say though that it's a better party game than anything else. It is not deep and you will get your best bang for the buck playing head to head with others.

If you like football and pinball it's a no brainer at the right price.

#8 9 years ago

what is the right price

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from Zippee:

what is the right price

~1000 for one in decent condition.....no more than 1300 for a really nice one

1 month later
#10 9 years ago

I would gladly shoot a few bucks over for a replacement ramp decal on the pop-up ramp to whomever had one. Just sayin'.

IMG_20141009_081704.jpgIMG_20141009_081704.jpg
1 week later
#11 9 years ago

I have a HUO version, with full LED. It's gorgeous. I paid $1800 last year. High I know, but this is a great party game and a favorite of all my non-pinheads when they come over.

#12 9 years ago

Great game. Sold mine a couple of weeks ago.

#13 9 years ago

I always thought it was great fun. I know of a really nice one in Indiana for sale for $1,200.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
2,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cupertino, CA
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Manchester, NH

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/were-you-ever-ready-for-some-monday-night-football and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.