Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by docscott
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vicjw66.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

Played almost every pin over 3 day stay. The first time I ever played Iron Man I got the #1 score and found the game boring. Part of this might have to do with the 5 ball game with outlanes set to super easy. Put about 5 games on Transformers LE and was not impressed. Partly due to theme and cluttered feel. Played a lot of TOTAN and its good, but not as good as I remembered thinking it was. Played a lot of AFM for the first time since it came out brand new to my bowling alley years back. I remembered it as a fun pin, but it is much more than that. I love this game now and it just jumped TAF as my 3rd favorite pin behind TZ and MM. I liken AFM-RFM to Spyhunter-Spyhunter II. Great game followed up by a turd. But I digress. Surprisingly, I generally had more fun playing all the em's over the SS pins. Love those card themed em's with drop targets that award higher points for better hands. Also like the bells and chimes and scoring reels.

#10 12 years ago

PHOF is open 11am-11pm sun-thurs, 11am-midnight fri,sat. Quite a few of the em's are set to 3 ball. On Rolling Stones, they replaced the Mick Jagger moving target with a Butthead Figure(or was it Beavis). The one thing I liked on Transformers was the Ironhide mini-playfield. It is innovative. There was a fair amout of people in there including some decent looking women. They need to invest in a big professional looking sign though. The building is plain looking with just a cheap looking banner. You could easily miss it if you weren't looking for it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vicjw66.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/went-to-vegas-pinball-hof-last-week?tu=vicjw66 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.