• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20171209-092329 (resized).png
#1 6 years ago

"a day or two", huh?

It's been 17 days. The bias is real around these parts.

Screenshot_20171209-092329 (resized).pngScreenshot_20171209-092329 (resized).png

#2 6 years ago

I vote we all agree to refrain from writing click bait headlines in 2018.

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

I vote we all agree to refrain from writing click bait headlines in 2018.

Not exactly click bait. Game rankings are kind of a big deal around here. Don't believe me? Ask Jersey Jack himself. At this year's seminar at Expo they highlighted the fact their three games are all in the top 30 on Pinside.

So when my review is never even looked at by the staff at Pinside, I have to call BS.

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Not exactly click bait. Game rankings are kind of a big deal around here. Don't believe me? Ask Jersey Jack himself. At this year's seminar at Expo they highlighted the fact their three games are all in the top 30 on Pinside.
So when my review is never even looked at by the staff at Pinside, I have to call BS.

Username checks out.

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from oohlou:

Username checks out.

Say what you want. But facts are facts. A major player in the pinball industry cares about the Top 100. So for people who run Pinside to just completely overlook my review is weak in my opinion.

#6 6 years ago

What we are referring here and I have no clue why the mods don't mod Pinside is this:

Very old video created by Valve software way back in the early 2000's. It's used universally as forum rules. One of the rules is not to have a title like an e-mail that is very vague.

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

"a day or two", huh?

The brief pause is totally understandable
seeing as the hometown of this venerable
site is in a small country which abides by
the rules of Metric.
As you can imagine, Metric time has its
own unique scale we may never understand.

#8 6 years ago

I’m not trying to be a jerk or anything but your rating are downright ridiculous. You have given a bunch of average games a perfect 10 and a bunch of other games a 1. I doubt jersey jack wants to see skewed rating like that anyways. Typically outliers are just tossed out in statistics.

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Not exactly click bait.

It’s exactly click bait.

You didn’t have any key words in your title or anything relevant. Just a generic attention grabbing statement to draw in as many eyes as possible... you know, like click bait.

#10 6 years ago

Wow. You're attempting to manipulate the ratings, then complain because your reviews haven't been added?
Thanks for being a very small part of the problem with the Pinside ratings system.
Topic drained.

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from jmountjoy111:

I’m not trying to be a jerk or anything but your rating are downright ridiculous. You have given a bunch of average games a perfect 10 and a bunch of other games a 1.

I don't care about the ratings at all but I will say that no pin out there deserves a 1 and 10 should only apply to that grail game that has everything you've ever wanted and is ur top pin of all time, even then because for me no pin is 100% flawless. I wish the the entire rating system would dissapear from this site, not needed as you can get all the insight you need from the threads and the only real method to decide on whether or not you like, dislike or love a pin is to play it so whats the point?

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Damn, Bob, slow your roll. I'm sure they'll get to it. No game is going to move any places just from your ranking.

Anything JJ can use to stroke his ego, he would. If a cow in the middle of the field told him he looked good you can damn well bet there'd be a post on here about it and we'd hear it at every seminar for the next 5 years.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
ScottieIA Mods

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Middletown, DE
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/well-would-ya-look-at-that?hl=mbaumle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.