Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by VisitorQ
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

Bought a AC/DC. Never thought this would be my first NIB in a million years!

#2 11 years ago

You will not regret that decision. Congrats on making a great call and getting a great pin.

#3 11 years ago

Great game dude. Enjoy!

#4 11 years ago
    Quoted from VisitorQ:

Thats cool....sometimes it takes others longer to see the light. Glad you finally caught on to what is one of if not the best Sterns ever.

#5 11 years ago

Pulled the trigger myself. Can't wait to get it.

#6 11 years ago

I still consider LOTR and TSPP to be Stern's best but like any other game I have owned, they all get rotated out sooner or later. So. Their out and Xmen LE and AC/DC premium are in.

#7 11 years ago
    Quoted from smassa:

sometimes it takes others longer to see the light

Good for you Q !

Jim

#8 11 years ago

You're gonna love it!

#9 11 years ago

Greta game. Congrats!

#10 11 years ago

I bought mine right after the code update came out - no regrets!

#11 11 years ago

Congrats! It's an amazing pin. Have fun!!!

#12 11 years ago

If you want to laugh your ass off , Tilt the game when playing Shook me all night long . You have to tilt it like you hate it.

Jim

#13 11 years ago

Congrats. Best game ever!

#14 11 years ago

Im thinking of picking one up also, don't know if its worth waiting to see if avengers is next- (even if it is I can't imagine it being so well received as ac/dc)

#15 11 years ago
    Quoted from Spankey:

Pulled the trigger myself. Can't wait to get it.

Haha! AFM is still working, although the display is going to die i fear! Need color DMD!

#16 11 years ago

It wound up being our first NIB too. Not regretting that one iota. Enjoy!

#17 11 years ago
    Quoted from smassa:

Thats cool....sometimes it takes others longer to see the light.

And sometimes it just takes forever for stern to build them

#18 11 years ago

Congrats! It's an amazing pin. Have fun!!!

#19 11 years ago

It's my first NIB as well. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

#20 11 years ago

Great game. You made a wise choice.

#21 11 years ago
    Quoted from Joshmx19:

Haha! AFM is still working, although the display is going to die i fear! Need color DMD!</block
    Hey bro we should get together sometime man. I am from sunbury and a fellow collector. WOuld love to hang out
    derek

#23 11 years ago
    Quoted from VisitorQ:

Congrats Q! AC/DC is an ass kicker and one hell of a pin!

#24 11 years ago

Congrats ! May be not the best game ever, but may well be the most addictive!
    You are warned. Cancel all appointments this week...

#25 11 years ago
    Quoted from jlm33:

Congrats ! May be not the best game ever, but may well be the most addictive!
    You are warned. Cancel all appointments this week...

I don't know what is is about AC/DC Pinball man. Its just addictive as all hell!

-Does the harsh smack-talk add to the addictiveness (you want to show the antagonistic devil announcer that "you don't suck")? The game further slaps you in the face as Angus Young pulls his pants down and shows you his rear as you get a game over (match game)...even if you tried your hardest to not drain in this ridiculously brutal game.

-Is it the ridiculous amount of scoring rules in this thing (but not overly complex to the novice to understand)?

-Is it the crazy amount of risk-taking involved in order to build a jackpot, only to lose it all from a TNT drop/standup target ricochet drain?

-Is it because you want to see that bell swing again, after a ball strike on the Premium and modded Pro models?

-Is it because you like to press that flashing 'FIRE' button to award you a free progression bonus (VIP award) on a mode?

-Is it the color changing lights on the higher end models that makes you wanna play again?

-Is it because you want to see all those crazy dot-matrix vignettes that play during events, enough to make a fully fleshed out AC/DC mini-movie cartoon?

-Or do you just wanna hear your favorite AC/DC song blaring for everyone to rock out to, along with yourself?

At the end of the day, it won't matter. You'll be standing in front of the table with a huge smile on your face, pumping your fist in the air to "Highway to Hell".

#26 11 years ago

Now your on the trolly

#27 11 years ago

Now to order the addons.

I got a speaker set on the way, figure I need plastic protectors and a shaker off the bat.

Anything else?

#28 11 years ago

Cliffy that shooter lane!

#29 11 years ago
    Quoted from VisitorQ:

Two years ago when I got in the hobby, I thought I would never own a NIB, not at those prices. This year, I bought not only my first NIB, I bought 2, AC/DC and TF!

Waiting to see what Stern and JJP comes out with next to make a 3rd NIB!

You will love AC/DC!!!

#30 11 years ago
    Quoted from Joshmx19:

Haha! AFM is still working, although the display is going to die i fear! Need color DMD!

I had both a beautiful MM and AFM a hop, skip and a jump away from you not even a year ago.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/well-its-official and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.