Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by indybru
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Unknown (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dodgefolks.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

I've been planning on getting a MMR. I do not currently own a pin. I owned a MM and some others back in the day though. I've been taking my family to the pinball gallery in Malvern, and my wife has completely fallen in love with the Hobbit. Unfortunately their MM has been down so she hasn't been able to play one. But with the way she feels about the Hobbit, I think I should get her one and wait a year or 2 fo my MM. Can't afford 2 High dollar pins at once.( Happy wife, happy life and all) plus it's really nice to see her loving a pin. She was putting last night when we had to wait a couple hours to play it do to a tournament.

#3 6 years ago

Lol auto correct. Pouting was what I meant to say.

#6 6 years ago
    Quoted from jesperpark:

Get both, 1 for you and 1 for her

I can't afford both, not at the same time anyway.

#11 6 years ago

I owned an MM years ago and regretted selling it the next day! I haven't played it in 14 years and still miss it!

#15 6 years ago
    Quoted from mrossman5:

I’d get the hobbit. You want to make the wife happy and there is nothing wrong with that game. It’s pretty awesome imo.

The place is over an hour away, MM's been down for over a month and my wife has no patience waiting and sharing. The hobbit is very popular, she'll get on a roll, then have to walk away. She was telling me she wants one in our basement! That sounds very promising! I was planning on mm but I think now I'll get a hobbit instead.

#21 6 years ago

Well I did it, yesterday I ordered an open box black arrow hobbit from automated services. Its supposed to be delivered tomorrow. My wife is beyond excited. Downright impatient even. She's so excited I'm glad I got the hobbit instead of mmr. I guess I'll get mm next year.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Dodgefolks.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/well-i-think-i-have-to-change-my-plans?tu=Dodgefolks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.