Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by rlevin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rlevin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Well my last post was telling Stern to kiss my ass and being pissed about having to tell a customer he is not getting his new Stern LE. Well I can be a little hot headed at times and should of none this different. Stern I am sorry and Jim I am sorry and I am sorry to all you Pinside guys for airing this here.

Post edited by The_Dude_Abides : Please do not use all caps in thread headers.

#7 11 years ago

When you are wrong you are wrong. I am sure Stern did not plan this. I am sure they will work it out and the feeding frenzy should stop. I heard Jim is getting death threats which is way out of line. I at least hope they are coming from somewhere else besides here.

#15 11 years ago

Well from how it was explained to me from Stern just not enough games to go around and someone is going to get hurt cannot be helped. I am sure they have learned from this and the next big selling pinball will be done different I would think. And it is all about money that is what makes the world go around. Maybe it was smart for Stern to do what they did and it keeps the machine running. I am sure Stern has a master plan that we do not know. If they sold a shitty product and screwed people I can see all the hate but it is not that way. I lost my temper and should of never posted here about it but water under the bridge. I am sure the same people raising so much hell will be in line for the Star Trek.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rlevin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/well-i-chattanooga-pinball-was-wrong-about-stern?tu=rlevin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.