7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Colsond3
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

I am the President/CEO of Lights Out Pinball, and I am pleased to announce that after assisting us with the company on and off for the last year, Colson Derby has recently joined LOP as a partner, Chief Operations Officer and Vice President. With his assistance, knowledge, experience and passion for the hobby, we hope to increase our presence in the pinball community, and broaden our inventory to include new games, parts, mods and accessories.

We are located in Feasterville, PA, just north of Philadelphia and only minutes from the PA Turnpike, Route 1 and other major highways. We are excited and working hard to have our pinball parts and mods store open, and expect that to occur by the end of 2016. We will also be hosting pinball leagues and tournaments starting in the new year.

We participated in our first pinball show in Allentown in May 2016, and aim to attend more in the upcoming year. For those in the hobby that have dealt with us so far, thank you for your support. We have really just began to get started, organized and work out the kinks on our website, so we appreciate everyone's patience as we adjust and get acclimated. For more products, updates and special offers, visit our website at www.lightsoutpinball.com.

For those in the hobby that have dealt with us so far, thank you for your support. Colson has been an integral part of our growth in the last year and dealing with many customers, and I am happy that he is now involved more formally.

#2 7 years ago

Thanks for the words.

I just wanted to add that I am in the process of adjusting prices on the majority of our games, and updating the website. As I always do when I sell games out of my personal collection, I will also be more than happy to work with fellow Pinsiders on price if there is something in the LOP arsenal that you truly want. I don't want to be another pinball outfit that doesn't really deal with "hobbyists", I want to include everyone. After all, we all share this illness together.

#3 7 years ago

Colson is a good dude. We have bought from each other over the past 2 years. My first game sold was to him, and if it wasn't as smooth as it was, I probably would be out of the hobby. Nobody I prefer to deal with. Helped me out a lot with my T2. And the convolux LightsOut sell are awesome.

#4 7 years ago

I second that. Colson is a really good dude, a true asset to LOP and a real contributor to the culture of pinball. I wouldn't know as much about this hobby or how to fix games to perfection if it weren't for Colson. This dude has pinball in his blood and lives for it.

Congrats to everyone at LOP for the growth. I can't wait to see what's around the corner for you guys. I'm already a customer and will certainly be back for more.

#5 7 years ago

Congrats Colson! I wish all of you at LOP good luck in the future. I picked up my 1st Sorcerer from Colson and had a great time and smooth experience. Hey Colson, I only wish you were closer...

#6 7 years ago
    Quoted from Crispin:

Hey Colson, I only wish you were closer...

Had to squeak that in there, didn't you...haha. I'm surprised Ryan C. hasn't chimed in with that yet. Thanks man, I appreciate it. It's going to be a lot essentially taking it over, but hopefully the transition is smooth. I'm going to be posting a few contests on here in the next week or two with product giveaways, etc. Maybe even a game giveaway on something we haven't dove into yet. Should be a hoot!

1 week later
    #7 7 years ago

Just picked a dirty Harry up from lights out pinball. Colson was a great guy to talk to and to deal with and the machine was just as he described it. I would be more than happy to deal with him again in the future.

#8 7 years ago
    Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Just picked a dirty Harry up from lights out pinball. Colson was a great guy to talk to and to deal with and the machine was just as he described it. I would be more than happy to deal with him again in the future.

Definitely. Your wife and son were a trip...always remember the Pinball Armor! Pleasure dealing with you...keep in touch and let me know when you want to get rid of your Godzilla!!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcoming-pinsider-colsond3-to-lights-out-pinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.