61247360_2336685963322643_5960167511553998848_n (resized).jpg
6D96AF27-E7E4-40D9-BE5A-0919F48F2C2E (resized).jpeg
DBE8E8B9-D968-4CD4-AA4B-7E62FAA67BD0 (resized).jpeg
729F2CD4-5F77-419B-A6F9-27EF455A5750 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5848 (resized).PNG
Screenshot_20190121-082552_Facebook (resized).jpg
Iron Maiden Launch (resized).jpg
20180314_221858 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bax1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#198 10 years ago

Hey fellas. New to collecting and looking to meet people near by for this awesome addiction. I am in livonia and hope to join this club!!

#216 10 years ago
Quoted from RonB:

I have a brother that lives in Livonia, and you can join this club if you mop the floors every Sat. night!

If that what it takes to join I will have the floors shining for sure!!!

#217 10 years ago
Quoted from hlaj78:

Get to the Michigan Pinball Expo and go the Pinball at the Zoo in April. Check out Clay's open house in May. Introduce yourself. There are a lot of great people in this hobby.

I plan on going for sure. Is there a way to join clay's club and become a regular attendee?

#218 10 years ago

And if anyone is willing to help a rookie out on how to do board work I would love to learn

#219 10 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Hey Bax1,
Nice collection of early solid states you have there! Welcome to the club!
Sincerely,
Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics
http://www.ElephantEater.com

Thanks Ryan. These have been ones I have been able to pick up at a great price and have made a great addition to my mini arcade in the basement. I am really getting hooked on pins and think I may get rid of some of my arcades to make more room

#229 10 years ago

Not sure if any of you saw the posting in Ann Arbor Craigslist for a TZ for 330. I thought to myself it was a fake ad (which I don't get why people do those) but I responded to it and I actually got a response but supposedly it sold. Anyone else see that one?

#235 10 years ago

I sure hope it was fake I emailed the guy 2 hours after it going up. I did a google search and couldn't find any of the pics the guy posted. He emailed back today and said it was sold. Man I hope it was fake. That for sure is the steal of a life time. By the way. Do people get off on putting up those fake ads? I don't get it

#241 10 years ago

Hey fellas. Check out the metro d listings on Craig's. A TZ for 5k all of a sudden. Hmmmm now I really wonder if that ad for 330 was real

#245 10 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

I didn't see it when it first posted.. Does the picture looked the same as the previous post for $330?

Different pics now. So bummed if that 330 posting was real.

#270 10 years ago

Hey fellas. I have a buddy that is looking for a 40's to 50's era pin. Doesn't have to work but he at least wants it to light up. His wife is going to use it as a prop for her photo company. Please let me know if any one has anything

#272 10 years ago

I will check with him and pm you if he is interested

#297 10 years ago

Please tell me someone here scored that Monte Carlo or the haunted house that was on Craig's recently. I was 20 mins short from capturing those killer buys.

#300 10 years ago

Feedback on led's. Thinking of making my games pop with some led's. Anyone use pinball life's or comet pinball yet? Curious on how they look

#301 10 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

Did a news interview today about my undercab lighting, it will be aired tomorrow morning WWMT 3. It went well we will see how they edit. I will post a link when its available.

I'd like to see that vid once you get a copy of it. Can you do an under light on ss games?

#308 10 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

I have a bunch of the relatively cheap ones from Pinball Life. They're great. Since the bulb part is not really bulb shaped, but sort of squared (or cylindered?), I don't like them where they can be seen. Other than that I really like them. I also have some more expensive ones from Marco. The only things I like better about Marco's is the domed shape looks more like a bulb where they can be seen and I think they are slightly brighter.

I am just wondering how they will look in an older machine and if the cheap ones will have ghosting.

#309 10 years ago

Nice vid and love the set up. Are all of your kits multi colored or can you do custom set up I colors. I think I came across your website the other day. Do you guys have LEDs too?

#317 10 years ago

Rock

I have a gorgar and just an idea that I think would look sweet. Just a bright red and goes with the speed of the heart beat. How much are those things running? Also, your led's-how are they with ghosting on older williams models?

1 week later
#386 10 years ago

How about the bay city spammers ad today. Selling off one that they are not making a cent on??? I'm surprised are tech didn't fix it for us so we could sell it for 2,000 lmao

#387 10 years ago

By the way can someone please explain to me why a holes put up fake ads? Is that a way they can say to themselves on I got you good didn't I. There was a hh I think last weekend on the for 300 and guy said it sold and I emailed maybe 10 mins after it going up. I sure hope it was fake

#412 10 years ago
Quoted from RonB:

Also just found the official Michigan State map.

Michigan Explained-469.jpg 45 KB

Now that's some funny stuff right there!

#424 10 years ago

Hey gang. Wondering on your thoughts of hyperball. I have a chance to purchase one but have never played one. Seen videos and kinda looks cool. What do you guy think of this one?

#433 10 years ago

Thanks for the input guys. I might pass. Thought it might be a deal at 175

#437 10 years ago

If it's worth it I'll go grab it. The weather might kill it for me picking it up this weekend

#438 10 years ago
Quoted from jamespin:

If you need more parts for it I have one that needs a new board but from my understanding the ball elevator works.

If I do pick this up I might hit you up for parts. Thank you for offering

#442 10 years ago

So updates on the hyperball. Guy says power cord shorted out due to balls falling into transformer. Will throw in new cord and an extra cannon. He says getting a divorce and just need to dump it. Just needs the power cord changed. Now I'm not great with machines yet but this sounds like could be more of a problem than just a power cord.

1 month later
#509 10 years ago

Hey fellas. Wondering if anyone in the group scooped up the pinbot, lights camera action, and Al's garage band in the metro Detroit Craigslist? Some steals if you got them.

#511 10 years ago

I am so glad to hear that vid. The guy was supposed to hold them for me tonight when I got out of work. Called me and told me he sold 2 of them but was holding pinbot for me but the price went from 300 to 500. Then an hour later he tells me that he sold it on me. Was really hoping to pick up the pinbot.

#514 10 years ago

Hey gang. Looking for some help. My nephew came over the other day and was playing my gorgar. He is autistic so he was just jamming on the flippers and blew my silinoid fuse. Any idea what could be wrong?

#523 10 years ago

Thank you for the tips fellas. This is the second time the fuse has blown. The first time it was in for about 4 hours and played for 3 hours straight. Does that help any? Wasn't played hard that time. Also does anyone do board work on system 6 boards? Have a time warp that needs some help and looking for some coils too.

#526 10 years ago

Awesome write up vid. I think everything is original on my gorgar so will have to check this out. Thank you for the link

#527 10 years ago

As for my time warp there is a blown transistor and some coils are fried. Would also like to learn how to do the bullet proofing of the boards and set up remote battery holder. In all I would like to meet guys near by that could teach me how to work on them. I am a new collector and see this becoming a BIG problem lol

1 week later
#540 9 years ago

Very nice write up vid. I am a rookie at working on these so the board work makes me a little worried. I need to practice soldering be for I rip into these boards so I don't mess anything up.

#541 9 years ago

Anyone scoop up that bride of pinbot yesterday? As always I was 5 mins behind the first guy.

1 week later
#552 9 years ago

Just got my ticket for Vfw! Going Saturday anyone else going that day? Would be cool to meet some fellow pinheads

#556 9 years ago

Right on fellas. I'd like to meet some of you guys from here.

2 months later
#581 9 years ago

Anyone happen to scoop up that ft for 750 in Belleville this morning? Curious of the condition. Noticed bad cabinet fade but couldn't tell how playfield was. Hope to get a ft one of these days

3 years later
#812 6 years ago

dang. that sucks that it is cancelled. I always enjoyed going that night. it was always awesome to see how much food got stuffed into that explorer. I hope things change.

#816 6 years ago

man!!! why do people have to be a-holes and ruin a good thing? this event was always fun and it always gave soooo much food to the needy.

2 weeks later
#863 6 years ago

what was the finally lb count for this year. hope we beat last years numbers!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 25.50
$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 43.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pleasanton, CA
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballGeek

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 169.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals

$ 1,490.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bax1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcometo-club-michigan?tu=bax1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.