61247360_2336685963322643_5960167511553998848_n (resized).jpg
6D96AF27-E7E4-40D9-BE5A-0919F48F2C2E (resized).jpeg
DBE8E8B9-D968-4CD4-AA4B-7E62FAA67BD0 (resized).jpeg
729F2CD4-5F77-419B-A6F9-27EF455A5750 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5848 (resized).PNG
Screenshot_20190121-082552_Facebook (resized).jpg
Iron Maiden Launch (resized).jpg
20180314_221858 (resized).jpg

There are 990 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 20.
#251 10 years ago
Quoted from mikedetroit:

The Rosie O'Gradys Pinball League is going strong with 27 members! Mostly all new to pinball, yet it seems their all addicted.

20140128_193148.jpg 237 KB

Nice turnout!

#252 10 years ago

OK Guys.....

Gonna be sniffing around for a xmen real soon. Would prefer magneto but either or is fine. Not interested in a pro. Let me know if your on the fence and want to move your machine. Would love for it to be HUO but would consider a lightly routed example in real good condition.

#253 10 years ago

Looking for:
Getaway
Funhouse
Roadshow
White Water
Terminator 2

As long as the playfield and ramps are fine, I can fix and tweak other issues. Any of these available?

#254 10 years ago

would anyone be interested in trading a nice fishtales for a pinball magic? (i've been looking for a PM for some time.)

#255 10 years ago

Getting closer...

Six hour tear down, deep clean and rebuild tonight. It's looking pretty good.

Things done so far:

1) Fixed the GI that was 70% out. (none of the upper GI was working)
2) Fixed all but two of the flashers that were working.
3) Replaced a switch that was dead.
4) Replaced a connector that had had the wires ripped from it.
5) Put correct sized rubbers near the hi pressure pops, which now allows the plunge to go up and around the upper orbit.
6) Deep clean and polish of all areas of the game.

Now the game functions properly. Still left to do (parts coming in tomorrow)

1) Replace all the drop targets and drop target decals
2) Replace the spinner disc decals.

I played this after I got done cleaning it an.. HOLY SHEET! It's about 3x faster now. I was kind of happy that this WW was easy.. but it's not any more. Seriously kicking tail now.

DSCN0076.JPGDSCN0076.JPG
#256 10 years ago

Tamoore, can you come down and do some of this house cleaning to a couple of my pins? I never did get to play the Time Machine after you were done with it. Great job on the ww!

#257 10 years ago
Quoted from JDubbbs:

OK Guys.....
Gonna be sniffing around for a xmen real soon. Would prefer magneto but either or is fine. Not interested in a pro. Let me know if your on the fence and want to move your machine. Would love for it to be HUO but would consider a lightly routed example in real good condition.

I have a new XMENLE playfield to trade you for your LOTR playfield if you would like.

#258 10 years ago

Rob

I dont own a playfield, just the game. And at this time while looking for an xmen le, i see no need in making a purchase for a new pf

#259 10 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

Six hour tear down, deep clean and rebuild tonight. It's looking pretty good.

Good show old man!

You don't waste any time, do you? Looks good.

Look forward to playing it sometime in the near future.

#260 10 years ago

if you want more updates on pinball events in Michigan,

you can join the google group too, it's free

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/michigan-pinball-league

there is not much traffic on the group, so the signal to noise ratio is very good

#261 10 years ago
Quoted from JDubbbs:

Rob
I dont own a playfield, just the game. And at this time while looking for an xmen le, i see no need in making a purchase for a new pf

If you bought one like I played at Pinball Pete's, or the Shark club, a new playfield would not be such a bad move.....Just throwing it out there. I thought you had a LOTR playfield.

#262 10 years ago

Star Trek stuck at Dayton Freight due to delivery truck breakdown. Now I have to wait until Monday. smiley-angry002.gifsmiley-angry002.gif

#263 10 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

Star Trek stuck at Dayton Freight due to delivery truck breakdown. Now I have to wait until Monday.

If it is at the Warren trrminal, consider renting a truck from Home Despot for $40.00 and picing it up Saturday morning. I believe that is a Saturday terminal.

#264 10 years ago

Kids and spouse would kill me for canceling on our family plans on Saturday. Star Trek will have to wait.

#265 10 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

Kids and spouse would kill me for canceling on our family plans on Saturday. Star Trek will have to wait.

Your priority's are a little screwed up! JK, but you are taking Monday off of work right? Again priority's man.

#266 10 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

Your priority's are a little screwed up! JK, but you are taking Monday off of work right? Again priority's man.

Heck yeah. What upsets me is that I took Friday off to accept delivery. I paced back and forth like a father in a maternity ward between 10AM and 7PM.

#267 10 years ago

Waiting on a call that never comes. That sucks man. It will all be worth it come Monday night. I just hope it is in a warm warehouse and you have no real condensation problems. Enjoy your Star Trek. Pm me if you are interested in the mod I make for this.

#268 10 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

Heck yeah. What upsets me is that I took Friday off to accept delivery.

A whole day wasted waiting on someone, and all it would have took is a quick phone call. I feel your anguish!

#269 10 years ago

Spent the day cleaning my whirlwind waiting on some super bands that I ordered and a new right slingshot plastic..

image.jpgimage.jpg
#270 10 years ago

Hey fellas. I have a buddy that is looking for a 40's to 50's era pin. Doesn't have to work but he at least wants it to light up. His wife is going to use it as a prop for her photo company. Please let me know if any one has anything

#271 10 years ago

Probably not what you want for a prop:
Gottlieb Queen of Diamonds. Complete. with NOS backglass, bullseye targets and chromed NOS coin door (original painted door in rough shape included) Flaking original BG (6/10) also included. All four bumper caps, while included are badly faded with light bulb burns.

location zip 48188 $1200.00

#272 10 years ago

I will check with him and pm you if he is interested

#273 10 years ago

Just wanted to let the Michigan folks know there will be a 3 strikes Knockout tournament at the Pyramid Scheme in Grand Rapids this Sunday starting promptly at 5pm. You can find more information here:

http://pinside.com/pinball/events/pyramid-scheme-monthly-pinball-tournament-2014

Everyone 21 and older is welcome. If you come out, be sure and introduce yourself so I can put a face with the handle. I'll be the one running the tournament. Thanks!

#274 10 years ago

I'm only 5 miles from Michigan. Can I join?

#275 10 years ago
Quoted from suave84:

Sure, c'mon in!

Just so you know, out-of-stater's have to supply the beer!

#276 10 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

Spent the day cleaning my Whirlwind waiting on some super bands that I ordered and a new right slingshot plastic..
image.jpg 272 KB

Get yourself some nice apron cards too! How is the cabinet on that game?

#277 10 years ago

Looking for a DE SW if anyone comes across one.

#278 10 years ago

Tim, I dont have any custom apron cards yet. ;/

#279 10 years ago
Quoted from suave84:

Are pinballs allowed in Mishawaka? You're in the middle of Amish country, aren't you?

#280 10 years ago
Quoted from hlaj78:

Are pinballs allowed in Mishawaka? You're in the middle of Amish country, aren't you?

Ballyhoo '31-'32 models only, also Gottlieb Baffle Ball & Whiz Bang. Rock-Ola Jig Saw and other 100% mechanical games are allowed.

#281 10 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Looking for a DE SW if anyone comes across one.

I just passed one up for $1,500 last month.. It was just too beat up!

#282 10 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

I just passed one up for $1,500 last month.. It was just too beat up!

Yeah....I don't mind a minor "fix'er upper" but it's got to have a nice playfield and acceptable cabinet.

#283 10 years ago

State finals tomorrow, w00t.

#284 10 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Yeah....I don't mind a minor "fix'er upper" but it's got to have a nice playfield and acceptable cabinet.

Crazy thing is he would of sold it to me for probably $1,300 and the next day someone bought it for $2k. Playfield was nice but it had some hacks on the boards with some rust on side rails.. Probably should of bought it, oh well there will always be another one..

#285 10 years ago

Welcome from kazoo. Hope to see some of u at the Pas in GR on sunday.

#286 10 years ago
Quoted from hlaj78:

Yea Amish everywhere especially as I get closer to work in Elkhart.
There is really only one public place to play around here and the games aren't in the best shape. I wish we had a barcade like headquarters or shark club.

#287 10 years ago
Quoted from hlaj78:

Mishawaka is the big city. I, on the other hand, actually do live in the middle of Amish country. When we had some Amish guys do some work on our hardwood floors, they loved playing pinball.

I'd also like to be an honorary member of club Michigan

#288 10 years ago
Quoted from TWeaver:

When we had some Amish guys do some work on our hardwood floors, they loved playing pinball.

Isn't that a sin for the Amish? Or were they playing some old bagatelles?

Quoted from TWeaver:

I'd also like to be an honorary member of club Michigan.

You don't have to be "honorary" to be here, but like I stated before, all out-of-stater's have to bring the beer!

#289 10 years ago

==[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

Quoted from RonB:Isn't that a sin for the Amish? Or were they playing some old bagatelles?

Their favorite games were AFM and MB. The Amish have good taste in pinball machines.

You don't have to be "honorary" to be here, but like I stated before, all out-of-stater's have to bring the beer!

I was raised in Flint, so Michigan really owes me some beer as combat pay. Nevertheless, because we Hoosiers are well-mannered folk, I would be happy to bring the beer if I'm ever in your neck of the woods.

#290 10 years ago
Quoted from TWeaver:

==[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

I was raised in Flint, so Michigan really owes me some beer as combat pay. Nevertheless, because we Hoosiers are well-mannered folk, I would be happy to bring the beer if I'm ever in your neck of the woods.

You wouldn't recognize downtown Flint these days... The Genesee Bank/Genesee Tower was imploded several weeks ago. Also, The IMA auditorium, which became part of Auto World and housed it's IMAX Theater is gone as well. So is Buick City.

#291 10 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

You wouldn't recognize downtown Flint these days... The Genesee Bank/Genesee Tower was imploded several weeks ago. Also, The IMA auditorium, which became part of Auto World and housed it's IMAX Theater is gone as well. So is Buick City.

Flint has been invaded by self-aware robots.......

#292 10 years ago

But seriously.....neat to watch.......

#293 10 years ago

I was also raised in Flint and now live in Indiana. My brother and sister were both married in that now imploded building.

#295 10 years ago

"Jello shot skill crane"? I want one of those!

#296 10 years ago

Is it May yet?

#297 10 years ago

Please tell me someone here scored that Monte Carlo or the haunted house that was on Craig's recently. I was 20 mins short from capturing those killer buys.

#298 10 years ago

Did a news interview today about my undercab lighting, it will be aired tomorrow morning WWMT 3. It went well we will see how they edit. I will post a link when its available.

#299 10 years ago
Quoted from suave84:

Yea Amish everywhere especially as I get closer to work in Elkhart.There is really only one public place to play around here and the games aren't in the best shape. I wish we had a barcade like headquarters or shark club.

Last time I was in Mishawaka I wound up at a place called MegaPlay. They had about 8 or so pins that were in decent players shape. Is it them you're referring to? If so, sad to hear they've gone downhill....

Later,
EV

#300 10 years ago

Feedback on led's. Thinking of making my games pop with some led's. Anyone use pinball life's or comet pinball yet? Curious on how they look

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
$ 1,280.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus
Shooter rods
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
6,895 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Denver, CO
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Louisville, KY
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
€ 8.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals
Flipper parts
Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
Boards
Slap Save Creations
Boards
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 990 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 20.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcometo-club-michigan/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.