(Topic ID: 102457)

Welcome...to club Buffalo...N.Y.!!!

By Breaking_Dad

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

AB447499-16ED-4539-8B84-BD9C7B9D2172 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3897 (resized).PNG
    IMG_3862 (resized).PNG
    IMG_3573 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3572 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3531 (resized).PNG
    IMG_3530 (resized).PNG
    IMG_3529 (resized).PNG
    IMG_3515 (resized).JPG
    IMG_3367 (resized).JPG
    Domino's Launch Flyer (resized).png
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpeg
    image_(resized).jpg
    image_(resized).jpg
    There are 182 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
    #1 9 years ago

Hey fellow pinheads....I'm relatively new to the pin scene....I've got two tournaments under my belt with the 3rd coming....(Bloomfield,N.Y.Sep 20th)...I own two pins....T2,RK...and love talking all things pinball....just saw a bunch of Buffalonians pop up recently so figured I would start this thread....I go to pocketeer billiards (Clinton,Harlem)every weekend to play....let me know if you would like to join me.........Joey

#2 9 years ago

Anybody know what pins they will have at the pin-golf next Saturday.....???....Thank You.........Joey

#3 9 years ago

The video that Kevin posted shows most of the games that will be at the PinGolf tourney. I know Flash Gordon is a new addition as well.

#4 9 years ago

Does anybody know if the machines are set to free play....this one costs a bit more than the other tourneys so just wanted to make sure I bring enough as my son is coming with me also......Thank You..........Joey

#5 9 years ago

Go Bills!

#6 9 years ago

They will be

Quoted from Breaking_Dad:

Does anybody know if the machines are set to free play

#7 9 years ago

Umm..you mean BULLS,, Big game tonight!

#8 9 years ago

Go Bills.....!!!............Joey

#9 9 years ago

Going to pocketeer tonight about 10 to get some practice in for next Sat.....care to join me....???........Joey

#11 9 years ago

Yaa baby.....we Squished the Fish..!!!......Gooooo Bills......!!!............Joey

#12 9 years ago

Go Bills!

Big challenge coming up next Sunday.

#13 9 years ago

Great win. Unlike out victories in the past, we have beaten 2 good teams. Go Bills!

#14 9 years ago

Bills!!!!

#15 9 years ago

I worked in Buffalo for 13 weeks this time last year. I went to Pocketeers almost very night to play Sopranos because that's the only pin they had. I remember sitting at the bar talking about the league I play in here in Cleveland and wish they had more pinball in Buffalo. Now look at you guys! I should have worked there THIS year. Congrats. And go Bills! Unless you're playing the Browns, then I have to root for my home team.

#16 9 years ago

Fact or fiction ? FACT
    image-770.jpgimage-770.jpg

#17 9 years ago

Going to pocketeer tonight about 10 to get some practice in for next Sat.....care to join me....???........Joey

Hey Joe, great spot. Im one of the Syracuse guys. There is a reason myself and the other two drive that far to come to pocketeer. Because you have so many pins in one place, with a bar! Great scott! Perhaps someday Syracuse can get a location with 2 pins....

#18 9 years ago

Anybody know what pins they will have at the pin-golf next Saturday.....???....Thank You.........Joey

There's a list on the wnypinballleague Facebook page that has the games and scores on it.

#20 9 years ago

^^^.....any chance of posting a screenshot.....Facebook is the devil....I refuse to get one.....lol..........Joey

#21 9 years ago

They didn't pop up in the right order, but I'm sure you can figure it out

#22 9 years ago

So there are more than 18 games....does that mean you don't get to play them all.....I really want to try GnR.......Thank you for the pics......Joey

#23 9 years ago

How about Walking Dead Party Sat 10/18 and a Bills tailgate Sunday

#24 9 years ago

So there are more than 18 games....does that mean you don't get to play them all

Drawing the 18 pins used for the tournament out of a hat. If your game doesnt get picked, you can play it during warmups and also after the tournament is over.

Quoted from billsfanmd:

How about Walking Dead Party Sat 10/18 and a Bills tailgate Sunday

How about Sabres game Saturday night, then get to Pocketeer for the Walking Dead release by 10pm

#25 9 years ago

^^^ I'm in....!!!...........Joey

#26 9 years ago

I think they may be doing a tourney for TWD release......???......rumor on the block...............Joey

#27 9 years ago

I think they may be doing a tourney for TWD release......???......rumor on the block...............Joey

twdlaunchflyer.jpgtwdlaunchflyer.jpg

http://buffalopinball.wordpress.com/2014/09/15/the-walking-dead-pinball-launch-party/

#28 9 years ago

Just got back from practicing at the teer....see you guys at pin-golf tomorrow...good luck everyone.....I can't wait to play GnR..!!!........Joey

#29 9 years ago

Joey broke the GnR. Welcome to the Jungle

#30 9 years ago
    Quoted from funtimewithdave:

HAHA. I hope he got to play it a bit before it broke down

#31 9 years ago

I'm thinking about getting a NIB game. Does anyone have a favorite distributor to WNY?

#32 9 years ago
    Quoted from funtimewithdave:

Haha...yes I did get to play a bunch of games before she went down...dream come true for me...and a bonus I guess it's a "special edition" as it was one of the first 100 off the line and had a unique playfield...there are no words to describe that basement...me and my son were the last to leave we just couldn't stop playing as we figured some of those machines we may never see again...what a great tourney and what a great host him and his wife were...see you guys on the 4th....!!!..........Joey

#33 9 years ago

The Bills came back to earth. Reality set in. Need a QB.

#34 9 years ago
    Quoted from billsfanmd:

The Bills came back to earth. Reality set in. Need a QB.

Gooo Sabres......!!!..... ...............Joey

#35 9 years ago

Ty Had a great time with everyone. GNR is back up and running.

#36 9 years ago

Well me and my cat popcorn are ready for Oct 17th....are you....???!!! .........Joey
    image-979.jpgimage-979.jpgimage-735.jpgimage-735.jpg

#37 9 years ago

Pull Manual or not?

I say try Orton out. The division is winnable.

#38 9 years ago

Anyone know if they(pocketeer) got in TWD yet...???!!!.............Joey

#39 9 years ago

Well me and junior are off to get some practice in for Sat....I'll report back if I see zombies there... ......if not you guys this weekend..............Joey

#40 9 years ago

Man what a turn out..!!!...Another good time...Me and Jr. are getting a little better each time... ...look out Nick...!!!...lol.....See you guys in a few weeks for Zombie Hunting..............Joey

#41 9 years ago

We took out the LIONMAN...!!!....Woops...I mean Lion-Fans...!!!......GOOO BILLS....!!!..............Joey

#42 9 years ago

Big game this weekend. I've had my Bills flag flying all week in support. My yorkie will be donning his Bills jersey Sunday as well. He's made the team as a Tail Back.

#43 9 years ago

Let's go Buffalo...!!!...Na Na Na Na....will finish it tomorrow...........Joey

1 week later
    #44 9 years ago

Much fun last night at TWD release tourney...it's been fun getting to know you guys....curious what you guys think of the machine...???!!!....my 1st impression is it's a bit to much like IM with a big zombie in the way...I think I'll still be putting my $ in ST and WPT...not that it's terrible...just got the been there done that already feeling....here's some pics and looking forward to Nov 15th....(is there anything before that...?).................Joey
    image-885.jpgimage-885.jpgimage-472.jpgimage-472.jpgimage-77.jpgimage-77.jpgimage-116.jpgimage-116.jpgimage-512.jpgimage-512.jpgimage-162.jpgimage-162.jpgimage-81.jpgimage-81.jpgimage-514.jpgimage-514.jpgimage-483.jpgimage-483.jpgimage-298.jpgimage-298.jpgimage-870.jpgimage-870.jpgimage-69.jpgimage-69.jpgimage-725.jpgimage-725.jpgimage-902.jpgimage-902.jpgimage-271.jpgimage-271.jpg

#45 9 years ago

I don't think it's all that similar to IM, actually. Certainly in terms of short ball times, yes, but that's about it. I like the layout, especially the paths between the pop bumpers. I like that it actually has a legitimate skill shot.

I think that once the code matures, that it will end up being one of Stern's stronger titles. Right now, we only really have a skeleton of a rule set. Now we just need all the rotting flesh to be added.

#46 9 years ago
    Quoted from neurokinetik:

I don't think it's all that similar to IM, actually.

Hit to spell word...doors open/Monger pops out of PF...Magnet whip (sometimes sdtm)...?

Quoted from neurokinetik:

I think that once the code matures, Right now, we only really have a skeleton of a rule set. Now we just need all the rotting flesh to be added.

Guess we will find out in a year....lol... .................Joey

#47 9 years ago

Awesome pics Joey, thanks for posting and for coming out.

Think we can get Barry to hang one of these above the pins?

bullshit.jpgbullshit.jpg
    #48 9 years ago

is the machine staying there for a bit? i missed out on all the fun!

#49 9 years ago

Yes it's staying. Go play!

#50 9 years ago
    Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

Awesome pics Joey, thanks for posting and for coming out.
    Think we can get Barry to hang one of these above the pins?

bullshit.jpg 57 KB

Haha.....that's fecking Awesome.....I'm having shirts made for the next tourney... ....I think we have a new pinball saying.....lol........Joey

There are 182 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcometo-club-buffalony and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.