(Topic ID: 248218)

Welcome To The Jurassic Park Prem/LE Club!!

By Royale-W-Cheese

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What is the first MOD you will buy??”

• Toppers 59 votes
    46%
  • New Jeep 51 votes
    40%
  • Plastic Characters 18 votes
    14%

(128 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1464 (resized).JPG
IMG_1098 (resized).png
B8996674-A600-487D-9DA1-0CC0391ECFB2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1086 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1079 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1059 (resized).JPG
IMG_0878 (resized).JPG
IMG_0881 (resized).JPG
IMG_0798 (resized).png
IMG_0797 (resized).png
IMG_0818 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0811 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5630.jpeg
Pinside_market_106545_2.gif
002-pro-jurassic-park 2 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

18 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #885 TECH: PLAYFIELD. T-Rex alignment bulletin from Stern. Posted by pickleric (4 years ago)

Post #1396 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter fix Posted by Chambahz (4 years ago)

Post #1619 read before dismantling the raptor Posted by timlah79 (4 years ago)

Post #1830 TECH: PLAYFIELD. T-Rex adjustment info according to Keith Elwin Posted by sk8ball (4 years ago)

Post #2358 TREX Adjustment info Posted by imagamejunky (4 years ago)

Post #2625 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Raptor pit detailed adjustment instructions. Posted by yancy (4 years ago)

Post #2994 TECH: PLAYFIELD. T-Rex head removal tips and Jaw screw fix. Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #3326 Amber Bonus rules and details Posted by fooflighter (4 years ago)

Post #3417 TECH: SWITCHES. Opto sensor not registering on orbit fix Posted by caker137 (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tacreno.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#83 4 years ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

Le order confirmed. The game has so many shots, toys. Look what Elwin did with maiden, I’m hearing people who’ve even played the premium it’s a better game overall experience then maiden which is top 10 game. Can’t wait till November for a premium, this is a worthy le!! Almost sold out too!!! Munsters lol

Where are you hearing November for premium? Distributor told me they would start shipping in mid September.

1 month later
#358 4 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

Fellas, there is no art around these posts.... what you see here is a different play-field from the pro...[quoted image]

Yep looking at the full picture on their fb page, it appears all the posts are this way. This is good news as a future LE owner.

Hoping to see some videos soon of the LE.

#494 4 years ago
Quoted from FightNightFZ:

I hope FedEx calls today! Waiting on 3 pins to be delivered the next 2-3 weeks, exciting times to be had!

Nice!

10C86611-3414-4FEF-870E-BAD9ACFBD49A (resized).png10C86611-3414-4FEF-870E-BAD9ACFBD49A (resized).png
2 weeks later
#1004 4 years ago
Quoted from toddw:

#475 from Coin Taker just arrived! We had the best delivery and setup from Derek and Erica. Ours is perfect out of the box.[quoted image][quoted image]

Congrats! They are the best, hopefully they are delivering mine too.

#1030 4 years ago

348 in the house! Fresh coat of wax then started playing.
Started a mode and went right into chaos multiball to get the good score.

This is my first look at in home invisiglass and all i have to say is wow!

One thing my game is doing is holding the ball in the raptor cage after a game ends then when starting a new game it has to ball search and drop the door. This doesnt seem like normal behavior, is it?

4F9D611C-90AF-487E-93B4-CD70438FA59B (resized).jpeg4F9D611C-90AF-487E-93B4-CD70438FA59B (resized).jpeg8B49AFE8-3220-431E-8322-B09935A12953 (resized).png8B49AFE8-3220-431E-8322-B09935A12953 (resized).pngB9A67ECA-6CB5-4F98-8B5C-D621193B3986 (resized).jpegB9A67ECA-6CB5-4F98-8B5C-D621193B3986 (resized).jpeg
#1049 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

On mine the ball in the raptor cage is released when the cage goes down after the match play sequence. Any time I hit start on the next game before the match animation is done the ball search kicks in looking for that ball. So if there's a ball in the raptor pen and you're hitting start on the next game before the match animation is done, then I think it's normal for ball search to kick in.

Good call, thanks!

#1078 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:On mine the ball in the raptor cage is released when the cage goes down after the match play sequence. Any time I hit start on the next game before the match animation is done the ball search kicks in looking for that ball. So if there's a ball in the raptor pen and you're hitting start on the next game before the match animation is done, then I think it's normal for ball search to kick in.

I finally realized my raptor gate was coming down but not far enough, I ended up adjusting the screws under it to get it to to come down far enough. All is good now.

I am having another issue on the left ramp skill shot where is it not registering. It can be a perfectly clean shot and not registering as the skill shot. Other shots to the ramp seem to be registering just fine. I also ran the switch test and the bottom ramp opto seems to be working fine as well. Anyone else having issue like this?

I also noticed I have v0.89 code installed which I don't even see as being released yet. Anyone else have this?

#1088 4 years ago

Yes, I noticed this as well

#1089 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

you might have another switch registering improperly killing the skill shot before you make the shot.

Yeah, I was thinking this as well. I'll have to do some more troubleshooting. I am getting an alert in the maintenance menu about switch #38 which is the raptor top switch but every time I test it, it is working fine.

#1105 4 years ago
Quoted from scooterd:

#313 in the house in Canada - looks and plays great so far... except almost every shot to the T-Rex is rejected... first shot went in, none since in 30 games... so, wondering what software menu and options are needed to play with it.... hopefully don't have to do any physical mods... ugh

Check out Keith's post #622 in this thread.

#1106 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

you might have another switch registering improperly killing the skill shot before you make the shot.

You were right. I realized a couple shots up the right ramp were counting even though they were rolling back down the ramp. The switch at the top of the right ramp was too sensitive so it was going off from just bumping the ramp. I bent it a little and it is working okay now.

This game is so good, take the time to dial it it and level it and it plays like a dream. The combos are so satisfying.

#1230 4 years ago
Quoted from evh347:

Overall, the callouts sound mostly unchanged. There were a few new sounds I hadn’t heard before. The game would be a perfect 10 if they had just got some callouts from Jeff Goldbum, Sam Neill...and the Dr. Hammond actor just isn’t quite the same sounding as the original actor.

I agree with this. I imagine stern was given choices of what to license and nedry was the cheapest option.

I try to remember that what makes a pinball game great is the actual pinball gameplay and this game is def a 10 in that area.

#1302 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Woohoooooooooooo its here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
005 checking in and ready to roar.
She's going to get along nicely with "Luci"
Post up some pictures later.[quoted image]

congrats!

1 week later
#1741 4 years ago

I think they are working on mitigating the rejects.
I have seen multiple posts in this thread about how to adjust the mech properly. In addition it seems that lowering the right flipper default power in the last code update had also helped with rejects on my game.

#1756 4 years ago
Quoted from PBatt:

Can you point me at these please.
Thanks!
Peter

See the following posts in this thread:
622, 885, 1133

2 weeks later
#2416 4 years ago
Quoted from Rydhia:

I think I saw this a few weeks back, but I’m having issues with the T-Rex ramp. The opto reads when the ball is going up, but 90% of shots up that ramp don’t register.
I managed to capture the skill shot on video not registering.

I’ve reach out to Chas at Stern who said to test the switch. Both read when tossing a ball up the ramp, it seems like quick shots don’t register, which most of them seem to be.
I’ve also removed the two spacers from the air ball protector at the bottom of the ramp. I’m not sure what else to test at this point, so if anyone’s dealt with this, any information is appreciated.

I also had issue with skill shots not registering it was because another switch was going off before i made the shot, check your other switches. In my case it was the switch at the top of the right ramp was to sensitive, had to bend it a bit.

#2419 4 years ago
Quoted from SheriffBarclay:

Switch 38 (Raptor Pen Top) throwing an error, anyone have this?

Mine used to show this although everything works fine. I upgraded code and i haven't seen it since.

5 months later
#5147 4 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

thanks, checked some "ghosting" fotos, and thats definitely it. all inserts are "raised" due to thin clear coat.
you even can see this on some artwork on the playfield. i dont know how they print the color on the PF but i can see "layers" in height.

My LE is like this as well. I keep it cleaned and waxed about every 150 games, and total 600 games on it now, no issues

#5148 4 years ago
Quoted from JP76:

The same thing happened on mine. The first time scared the crap out of me. I posted my concern here and the responses were to turn down the right flipper power. I will say that helped.

I second this as I also have my flipper power turned down a little and do not have this problem. This game is VERY finicky if it is not level, suggest checking playfield pitch and horizontal level.

1 month later
#5382 3 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Having a load of issues with this T-Rex! Posted in the other JP group, but figured Prem/LE owners might be able to help out.
Took some slow-mo vids of me taking shots at the T-Rex.

I've also noticed I've been getting a surprising amount of failed shots to the ramp when the T-Rex head it out of the way. Seems to either rattle at the opening, and not make it all the way up and roll back down for a guaranteed SDTM.
I have my game set at 6.5 degrees, and I've also replaced my coil stops. I also have the ramp opto fix from Stern installed.
Not sure what else to do here.

It looks like you still have the black spacers in under the ramp cover, i noticed less rejects on my game once i took them out

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider tacreno.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club?tu=tacreno and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.