(Topic ID: 248218)

Welcome To The Jurassic Park Prem/LE Club!!

By Royale-W-Cheese

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,221 posts
  • 803 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 26 hours ago by scootss
  • Topic is favorited by 439 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What is the first MOD you will buy??”

• Toppers 59 votes
    46%
  • New Jeep 51 votes
    40%
  • Plastic Characters 18 votes
    14%

(128 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1098 (resized).png
B8996674-A600-487D-9DA1-0CC0391ECFB2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1086 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1079 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1059 (resized).JPG
IMG_0878 (resized).JPG
IMG_0881 (resized).JPG
IMG_0798 (resized).png
IMG_0797 (resized).png
IMG_0818 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0811 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5630.jpeg
Pinside_market_106545_2.gif
002-pro-jurassic-park 2 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240116_030524583 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

18 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #885 TECH: PLAYFIELD. T-Rex alignment bulletin from Stern. Posted by pickleric (4 years ago)

Post #1396 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter fix Posted by Chambahz (4 years ago)

Post #1619 read before dismantling the raptor Posted by timlah79 (4 years ago)

Post #1830 TECH: PLAYFIELD. T-Rex adjustment info according to Keith Elwin Posted by sk8ball (4 years ago)

Post #2358 TREX Adjustment info Posted by imagamejunky (4 years ago)

Post #2625 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Raptor pit detailed adjustment instructions. Posted by yancy (4 years ago)

Post #2994 TECH: PLAYFIELD. T-Rex head removal tips and Jaw screw fix. Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #3326 Amber Bonus rules and details Posted by fooflighter (4 years ago)

Post #3417 TECH: SWITCHES. Opto sensor not registering on orbit fix Posted by caker137 (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider r_o_s_s.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7683 2 years ago

Quick question for some Stern Jurassic Park Premium/LE owners out there. About to get my machine and I want to my sure I have the best balls. After some research I found the "SILVERJET™ PREMIUM PINBALL". Link: https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/PB116-SJ5
Will these work fine in the Jurassic Park Premium? This is my first pinball so I don't know much about the issue when it comes to magnetizing balls (I know JP Premium has a few magenets). Just want to make sure I have pinballs that will not cause any issues. Thanks in advance for your help.

1 month later
#7923 2 years ago

Anyone know if this is supposed to be like this? Or is it missing a rubber piece?

05B4725C-5F08-4D82-9045-DAE16A04897F (resized).jpeg05B4725C-5F08-4D82-9045-DAE16A04897F (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#8032 2 years ago

In everyones opinion, what is the best Underglow/Under Light kit for this pinball machine? Is there a kit to go with that might interact with the game (shaker/sound) in some form? Or should I just get some LED strips from amazon? Thanks in advance!

2 weeks later
#8088 2 years ago

Has anyone had problems where the ball doesn’t roll out from the raptor trap when the door goes down? It gets stuck on the left side and you have to shake the machine for it to come out? See picture for example. Really slows down that intense multi ball! Any ideas on this? Any adjustments that can be made?

B9596C6E-E88B-47DB-ACCB-12321D64D0B9 (resized).jpegB9596C6E-E88B-47DB-ACCB-12321D64D0B9 (resized).jpeg

#8091 2 years ago
Quoted from Manny65:

You need to adjust the raptor gate such that it is flush with the PF when in the down position - there are screws at the bottom of the gate mech that set the height. From the photo it looks like the top of your gate might be angled slightly, rather than being flat & level with the PF surface - you don't want there to be a lip at the front of the gate but equally it needs to be level at the back such that the ball doesn't rest in the gap. Anyway start with adjusting the height screws to see if that resolves the issue

This worked beautifully, thanks both for your quick help!

#8108 2 years ago
Quoted from embryon:

your up post seems a little below the playfield too. You may want to adjust that even though it is not causing your issue.

What is it that’s wrong?

1 week later
#8156 2 years ago

Hi there! I seem to be having some issues with my T-Rex. I am walking through the steps of realignment. I am doing the horizontal motor test. It is saying “Please Wait: Homing Motors” and has been saying it for a while. How long is this supposed to take?

#8158 2 years ago

Yikes. Mine is not taking 15-20 seconds. It is going way longer. And not stopping. What should I do? I’ve only had the machine for a couple months. When playing the game it seems to be in a constant loop of moving head side to side, not coming down for mouth grab on multiball setup

#8159 2 years ago
Quoted from R_O_S_S:

Yikes. Mine is not taking 15-20 seconds. It is going way longer. And not stopping. What should I do? I’ve only had the machine for a couple months. When playing the game it seems to be in a constant loop of moving head side to side, not coming down for mouth grab on multiball setup

Have done some more testing. It just seems to go left right left right, non stop. It seems like the motor works fine, but I’m thinking something is off with sensors, I have no clue. I can’t find any comparable posts with this issue.

#8161 2 years ago
Quoted from R_O_S_S:

Have done some more testing. It just seems to go left right left right, non stop. It seems like the motor works fine, but I’m thinking something is off with sensors, I have no clue. I can’t find any comparable posts with this issue.

Fix for:
“ PLEASE WAIT: HOMING MOTORS ” loop.
Or T-Rex going left and right loop.

Good news! I fixed it. Adding my fix to help put people who will surely have this issue in the feature.

There is a sensor that the T-Rex interacts with seen circled in the picture.

The red arrow that is pointing down is what the piece had been moved to. The green arrow is the direction I pushed it to get it back in place. Once testing the game it is working now.

I’ve contacted stern to see, Is there something that I need to tighten to make this a permanent fix?
Edit: Make sure to tighten the screw with an Allen wrench that is mentioned in the post below to make this a Permian to fix. Do both over tighten though, only tighten a little bit. If over tightened it will mess up the T-Rex Mech
77B6CCCA-326A-4AED-A69E-672DFAF12F7C (resized).jpeg77B6CCCA-326A-4AED-A69E-672DFAF12F7C (resized).jpeg

#8163 2 years ago
Quoted from Markharris2000:

I see the hint of a set-screw which is normally what needs to be tightened. I circled in purple.
[quoted image]

Awesome, thank you. I ended up figuring this out and was just coming back to note this.

2 months later
#8434 2 years ago

Anyone know what this is for? In the back near the ambers. Is it a wire clip?

B5662A9D-ECF9-47E2-8469-E352C402074C (resized).jpegB5662A9D-ECF9-47E2-8469-E352C402074C (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
Manalapan, FL
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pinson, AL
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider r_o_s_s.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club?tu=r_o_s_s and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.