(Topic ID: 248218)

Welcome To The Jurassic Park Prem/LE Club!!

By Royale-W-Cheese

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What is the first MOD you will buy??”

• Toppers 59 votes
    46%
  • New Jeep 51 votes
    40%
  • Plastic Characters 18 votes
    14%

(128 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0798 (resized).png
IMG_0797 (resized).png
IMG_0818 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0811 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5630.jpeg
Pinside_market_106545_2.gif
002-pro-jurassic-park 2 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240116_030524583 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240116_031412806.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_0996 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0997 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0382 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0381 (resized).jpeg
20231207_202319 (resized).jpg
IMG_0971 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

18 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #885 TECH: PLAYFIELD. T-Rex alignment bulletin from Stern. Posted by pickleric (4 years ago)

Post #1396 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter fix Posted by Chambahz (4 years ago)

Post #1619 read before dismantling the raptor Posted by timlah79 (4 years ago)

Post #1830 TECH: PLAYFIELD. T-Rex adjustment info according to Keith Elwin Posted by sk8ball (4 years ago)

Post #2358 TREX Adjustment info Posted by imagamejunky (4 years ago)

Post #2625 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Raptor pit detailed adjustment instructions. Posted by yancy (4 years ago)

Post #2994 TECH: PLAYFIELD. T-Rex head removal tips and Jaw screw fix. Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #3326 Amber Bonus rules and details Posted by fooflighter (4 years ago)

Post #3417 TECH: SWITCHES. Opto sensor not registering on orbit fix Posted by caker137 (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider peterg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4622 4 years ago

Joined today

20200222_162511 (resized).jpg20200222_162511 (resized).jpg
#4626 4 years ago

Question, just setting up my JP and noticed when i hit the right flipper i get rewarded with a t-rex shot. I thibk the opto's to that shot need adjustment. What can I do? Any solution already to this?

#4644 4 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

Haha, I got it stick there once as well. It wasn't very easy to get out either.

I had that yesterday, same spot

#4670 4 years ago
Quoted from Aetos:

Today I noticed that I got a few small white dots on the playfield. I can’t remove them with novus. Has anyone seen this?[quoted image]

sorry but which dots?

#4682 4 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

got me a stern shooter rod, where do I connect for power? There are 2 possible places on the board does it matter which one?

I put mine in CN15 in the board on the left, that seemed the only one with the correct key. That works. So the baord under de left flipper button, CN15 is below right on the board.

3 weeks later
#4869 4 years ago

LE 316 reporting here. Got this game 4 weeks ago new in box from a friend who just had not the time. Really happy with it. Had to make a lot of adjustments and node board was broken. That was replaced by the distributor. Now all is fine. Amber shooter is the best ever! I have one with a sort of mosquito.

20200326_104248 (resized).jpg20200326_104248 (resized).jpg20200326_104303 (resized).jpg20200326_104303 (resized).jpg
#4957 3 years ago
Quoted from ScottyC:

Received mine yesterday Big thanx to hemispheres extremely fast and smooth transaction!
Now to see if can get this T-Rex dialed in. Also didn't realize there were different color T-Rex.. mine is brown, guess I should pay more attention to pics
First pin I've had to move into the basement by myself as well.. Disassembly was a breeze, and super easy to move that way!!
Lots more pics here..
https://photos.app.goo.gl/k7i85iBmyJ2vPSkR9
Guess several people say that the T-Rex is loud, but kinda sounds like it's grinding gears even though it does has full movement.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/S9kRtXfSPdoSkyiGA[quoted image]

Do not know about that sound. Mine is quiet

1 week later
#5024 3 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

What was the decided upon best fix for stuck weights on raptor?
Dremel the plastic?
Remove some washers?[quoted image]

Ehh removing the complete ugly dinosaur. I think this does not add anything, replace it with a nicer one that just does not jump.

#5039 3 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Same issue here as well.
My best guess is the end of the launch ramp floor piece is a bit lower then the thin metal guide raid that guides shots in the S Lane.
I think it is causing the ball to hop just a bit when it gets to the end instead of flowing off of it smoothly.
Have not looked into how to raise it yet but looks like a lot of tear down to get to the screws.

Did you all try the washer fix, I added 1 first but still had some rejects, and then added another washer (2 in total) to the left screw of the shooterlane metal. It works 100% now.

2 weeks later
#5202 3 years ago

Heli on the helipad....
Took this idea from someone with the pro. But even with the spinner blades it looks cool.

20200429_214430 (resized).jpg20200429_214430 (resized).jpg20200429_214436 (resized).jpg20200429_214436 (resized).jpg
#5209 3 years ago
Quoted from Arcade:

Very nice.
What toy copter? and what is the difficulty level to install?

Look for Augusta new ray 1:100 on eBay. They are cheap around 5-10 dollar. I painted mine. You have to drill and finally I took the Dremel to just cut out the side. That took some skill but steady hand will do. The only thing is that all is getting very hot when grinding out the side.

1 month later
#5445 3 years ago

I would like to add some lights to the playfield. I think the middle is bit dark. But not putting pinstadium in there, since that will block my sideblades art. So looking for normal spotlights, but these are just normal spotlights, any ideas how to cover them in the theme? Like in pirates I used barrels, and in Ghostbusters they are slimed. What would fit JP?

#5489 3 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

We took of the glass off tonight planning on moving the out lane posts down. The first thing I noticed was that there was a bunch of "gold dust" inside the cabinet. After further inspection I finally realized that the upper flipper coil stop had busted. Thankfully I had one on hand and did not find it hard to replace (first time for me to do this). The left out lane post was very easy to move but I never figured out how to remove the right one. It is threaded into the playfield and I could not remove it. Is there a trick or special tool to doing this without removing the plastic above?[quoted image][quoted image]

Just remove the rubber form the post, then you can get the post out. There is a small carve out in the plastic. If it is hard to get it out. Try softly hammering it from below. Worked with mine.

#5509 3 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

We tried that. The post is threaded into my playfield and I can not unscrew it from the top with the tools I have.

I tapped it out with a small screwdriver from below and gently hammer it up.

#5538 3 years ago
Quoted from mzhulk:

I would stick with 1.00 and upgrade to the alternate soundtrack. I would rather have my trex reject some balls than not having this upgraded soundtrack it's like watching the movie everytime I play. Epic

Can you share a video with thsi alternate soundtrack. Wonder what you changed?

#5550 3 years ago

It must be Nedry doing this!

2 months later
#5915 3 years ago

I just put a colored filter under my flasher dome, green one. Easy fix to lighting issues.

1 month later
#6128 3 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

FWIW the best change I've made to reduce the amount of outlane drains and more chances to catch the ball was to go back to the stock slingshot rubber rings. I had put superbands on them which made them way too sensitive, slinging on the slightest graze of a ball on them. It was if I never had a chance to catch the ball and they often fired the ball out the outlane. I also did the trick to slide a flathead screwdriver in between the contacts ever so slightly to give them more breathing room. Now I get slings when I expect them and again have a chance to catch the ball with the left flipper when it drops out of the control room. Prior to these changes/reverting the slingshot rings, I was never given that chance and it drove me nuts.

Haha, I also went back to stock rubbers. I had the transparent ones on it, but the side drains made me go mad. I even had the tiltbop taken out to beat the machine hard enough. Now I have myself more under control. Still a very hard machine but drains are more limited. I will check out the slingshot contacts to make them less responsive.

7 months later
#7183 2 years ago

I also only hear a helicopter.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop
Backbox
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects
Sound/Speakers
$ 51.45
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
9,151 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Littleton, CO
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs
Other
Machine - For Sale
Mequon, WI
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 16.00
$ 3.75
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.
Protection
$ 35.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution
Pinball Machine
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com
Protection
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus
Decals
$ 39.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider peterg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club?tu=peterg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.