(Topic ID: 248218)

Welcome To The Jurassic Park Prem/LE Club!!

By EightBallTexas

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,339 posts
  • 701 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 hours ago by Mr_Tantrum
  • Topic is favorited by 350 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What is the first MOD you will buy??”

• Toppers 59 votes
    46%
  • New Jeep 51 votes
    40%
  • Plastic Characters 18 votes
    14%

(128 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
Cliffy Post (resized).jpg
3845A152-5C71-4337-9CE0-A42300C6FB5A (resized).jpeg
JP3-CF-towerflap-inst.jpg
JP3-CF-Heliflap-inst.jpg
ramp (resized).jpg
ramp2 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2021-11-16 at 11.27.06 AM (resized).png
Screen Shot 2021-11-16 at 11.26.44 AM (resized).png
D115E6E3-395E-455E-BF15-D17087668563 (resized).jpeg
JP T-Rex lower jaw (resized).jpg
screw (resized).jpg
PXL_20211105_174735311_sm (resized).jpg
D7F34320-25ED-4E97-92F1-9ECEF7748AE5 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #622 KME posts on TREX adjustments. Posted by sk8ball (2 years ago)

Post #885 More info on aligning the TREX. Posted by pickleric (2 years ago)

Post #1396 Shooter fix Posted by Chambahz (2 years ago)

Post #1619 read before dismantling the raptor Posted by timlah79 (2 years ago)

Post #1830 KME gives info on how to adjust the T-Rex. Posted by sk8ball (2 years ago)

Post #2358 TREX Adjustment info Posted by imagamejunky (2 years ago)

Post #2625 Adjusting the raptor pit. Posted by yancy (2 years ago)

Post #2994 How to Remove TREX Head and also fix Jaw Screw that came out/loose Posted by f3honda4me (2 years ago)

Post #3326 Amber Bonus rules and details Posted by fooflighter (1 year ago)

Post #3417 Fix for Orbit optical sensors not registering shots Posted by caker137 (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pdx-mike.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#218 2 years ago

In for the LE!! Just ordered the amber shooter.

#227 2 years ago
Quoted from EightBallTexas:

Nice where did you find one??
Did you order the shooter from little shop???
Congrats on that and welcome to the room.
Dont forget to vote.

Yes, I ordered the shooter from Little shop. Looking forward to many good times @ Jurassic Park.

1 month later
#393 2 years ago

Oh man, looks like the LE's are coming in hot!!

#509 2 years ago

Little Shop of Games was selling them for $80 when the first started selling them. I was able to pre purchase one @ that price, I am assuming the price jump is due to the popularity of the pre sell.

1 week later
#936 2 years ago

LE#49 checking in! No Playfield issues, absolutely love how it plays!

1 month later
#2451 2 years ago
Quoted from SheriffBarclay:

Switch 38 (Raptor Pen Top) throwing an error, anyone have this?

My machine has also had this code show up along with one other switch error message. Both switches work fine though....

#2684 2 years ago
Quoted from arcadem:

No. It was offerred by Tilt Topper as a limited run item a couple of months ago. You might contact Dan at Tilt Topper if you want one. I placed my order as soon as I saw it because I thought it looked great and I have bought from Dan before and know his quality. And, I don't have a lot of confidence that a Stern version will be forthcoming soon. Has any one seen the Star Wars Topper?

I also ordered the Tilt topper for my JP, I have heard from a very reliable source that Stern is going to start production on both a JP topper and the elusive Star Wars topper in December.

#2832 2 years ago

So T-rex lost his jaw this evening, pretty sure this is the first instance but damn! Contacted my distributor, hopefully we can get him to the dentist soon.

20191118_212909 (resized).jpg20191118_213420 (resized).jpg20191118_213521 (resized).jpg
#2844 2 years ago
Quoted from rkelley17:

There should be 3 black screws somewhere floating around in your cabinet or on the playfield hiding. Two very small ones and one that’s slightly larger. How do I know, you ask? I had to completely disassemble my T Rex last night to replace a screw inside her head that fell out on Sunday and was preventing her jaw from opening/closing.
So, if your jaw stops working, this is most likely the culprit.[quoted image]

Thank you for the input, found one black screw last night. Will hunt for the other two this evening.

1 week later
#3084 2 years ago
Quoted from evh347:

Same. Still waiting on my end too. Disappointed.

Got you all beat! I pre ordered my amber shooter rod on August 12th from Little Shop Of Games, still no shooter rod

#3090 2 years ago
Quoted from BryanBPH:

What happened to the helicopter blades? I just got my Premium a couple of days ago, and noticed that the helicopter seems only 1/2 built. I've noticed in this thread (Post #3051 for example) that yours looks just like mine. However, if you go to the Stern page and look at the images of the Premium, the helicopter has 4 blades. I've posted pictures of what mine looks like (first picture), and what Stern shows it should look like (second picture)
Maybe this is addressed already somewhere else, but I'm late to the party, so if someone has an answer, please let me know. I'm about to notify my distributor and inquire, but thought I'd post here first and see if anyone has any insight on what's going on, since it seems like I'm not the only one with a 1/2 built helicopter.[quoted image][quoted image]

Your copter is correct, matches my LE. I am assuming the photo from Stern was before they worked out the bugs. Notice the photo from Stern has no weights on the blades.

#3091 2 years ago
Quoted from EightBallTexas:

Terrible service....maybe time for a refund. How can they just ignore the buyers?

When we purchased them they had them priced at $80 online, they have gone up big time in price so I am holding out.

1 week later
#3381 1 year ago

Has anyone that ordered their amber shooter rod from Little Shop Of Games received theirs yet? I messaged them last week, still have not heard back.

1 week later
#3544 1 year ago
Quoted from adamross:

Anyone else having trouble downloading the file using this website, or am I a special snowflake?

Timed out when I tried, no luck here either.

1 week later
#3643 1 year ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Any chance this was from Little Shop of Games? Still waiting on mine.

LoL me too.

1 month later
#4352 1 year ago
Quoted from timlah79:Wait are you saying that as of right now, no more rods are being released by Stern to anyone? I've had mine on preorder from Little Shop Of Games since the first week of Aug. They ordered like 20 way back then and have only received 4. I'm next in line but per your description it sound like it could be quite sometime...

I feel your pain, I too ordered my shooter rod in the beginning of August from Little Shop Of Games. I am waiting patiently like everyone else at this point.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pdx-mike.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside