(Topic ID: 248218)

Welcome To The Jurassic Park Prem/LE Club!!

By Royale-W-Cheese

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,218 posts
  • 803 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 days ago by scootss
  • Topic is favorited by 439 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What is the first MOD you will buy??”

• Toppers 59 votes
    46%
  • New Jeep 51 votes
    40%
  • Plastic Characters 18 votes
    14%

(128 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1098 (resized).png
B8996674-A600-487D-9DA1-0CC0391ECFB2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1086 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1079 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1059 (resized).JPG
IMG_0878 (resized).JPG
IMG_0881 (resized).JPG
IMG_0798 (resized).png
IMG_0797 (resized).png
IMG_0818 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0811 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5630.jpeg
Pinside_market_106545_2.gif
002-pro-jurassic-park 2 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240116_030524583 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

18 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #885 TECH: PLAYFIELD. T-Rex alignment bulletin from Stern. Posted by pickleric (4 years ago)

Post #1396 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter fix Posted by Chambahz (4 years ago)

Post #1619 read before dismantling the raptor Posted by timlah79 (4 years ago)

Post #1830 TECH: PLAYFIELD. T-Rex adjustment info according to Keith Elwin Posted by sk8ball (4 years ago)

Post #2358 TREX Adjustment info Posted by imagamejunky (4 years ago)

Post #2625 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Raptor pit detailed adjustment instructions. Posted by yancy (4 years ago)

Post #2994 TECH: PLAYFIELD. T-Rex head removal tips and Jaw screw fix. Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #3326 Amber Bonus rules and details Posted by fooflighter (4 years ago)

Post #3417 TECH: SWITCHES. Opto sensor not registering on orbit fix Posted by caker137 (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldpinguy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#620 4 years ago

Couldnt handle it.....Ordered a Premium this Morning...!!! Thrilled, Stressed, Excited!

I look forward to sharing with my Granddaughter! She is 6 months, and already loves Dinos!

#692 4 years ago

I think the game will benefit immensely from mirror blades.
Plenty of Movement and lighting at different Heights.

#875 4 years ago

I played about 30 games tonight on an LE in the Arcade Monster in Oviedo Tonight.

Ill be honest.....In my 50 years of playing and owning way too many titles, this has to be one of the best games
I ever played!

Im thrilled with the upper flipper shots and flow it gives. I didnt realize one could make the T rex shot from the Upper Flipper!
Started a few of the modes.....no idea.
Raptor cage is a challenging shot.....not as easy as other games locking balls behind a 3 bank drop target.
Sound and lights....top Notch! (Sorry Jack, the Wonka next to it looked depressed)

My wife, who doesnt play much at all was fascinated with the game, sound, and that even a clueless flaying, gave her a great experience!

Not a bad thing to say, except Im changing that 8 smd Light up by the spiral that shines on the tower....Terrible Bulb choice!

A Great Game for everyone.....Rex needs a name, and he is choreographed perfectly!

#879 4 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I agree, do tell what your thoughts are for better one there?

I will be using a 15mm bayonet adapter to a Wedge, and use an Op-Max, likely with some minor covering.
It will soften the light, the direct look at the bulb, and give a much broader spread of light.
If that isnt quite right, I have many choices....and Ill post when game arrives.
Comet has these:

Quoted from John_I:

Whenever I buy a new Stern that has a metal apron, first thing I do is take the apron out and put a layer of mylar under it. When I put it back in, I try not to over tighten. Recently I got a 3D printer and decided to go the extra mile for my BKLE by making small u-channels to snap on the bottom of the apron where it meets the playfield. That was before all this clear coat stuff came up, so I'm glad I did.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Love that idea John!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#1027 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Nice...though you now have TWO Jurassic machines. Probably should do something about that

Be Nice to have 2 back to back in dueling T-Rex Mode...

#1139 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

For anyone following along on the issues with my playfield, there is an update.
Two senior people at Stern reached out to me over the last week or so after hearing about the issues and seeing the pictures. They are sending a new, populated PF to my distributor who will swap it out for me. Everyone was extremely kind to me throughout the process. It should take about a week or so to arrive. I wanted to thank everyone here as well for your counsel and support. Knowing what I might expect (and should ask for) was very helpful.

Awesome News!

Thanks for sharing, and doing so with a positive attitude.

#1241 4 years ago

Darn, we now have to hope for Premiums by Christmas, and expect quality, without them rushing.....
I hate Pre-Christmas Production QC Issues in everything ive made.

#1372 4 years ago

Waiting for mine, ICE....painful!!!

#1474 4 years ago
Quoted from Bearcat:

We are about to make the dive into Jurassic Park... is the Premium worth the extra bucks?

Absolutely!

#1509 4 years ago

Ordered Shooter Rod.....Im going to guess Stern will under manufacture, and they will run out.

#1618 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

To the guy complaining about the modfather rod, just get your money back. He is very easy to work with and is very talented. He will have no issue refunding. Not sure why you're using this forum to continue bashing his work.
As for my premium, my distro said the same thing.... Shipping today. Hey it later this week.
Now I'm off to fix the audio clips. I just really need to remove the angry guy with the accent as he's the worst.
.... And yes original voices will just soothe my JP soul. It's definitely necessary. Will share with the group of course just like my GB premium code

Please setup a donation spot for yourself or charity!
We appreciate your work!

#1720 4 years ago

My rod was just shipped....now waiting on Box.

#1826 4 years ago
Quoted from PBatt:

UPDATE. I have made the adjustments to the height of the jaw (thanks for the links!). No dice.However I think the problem may be in the horizontal calibration.When in the Horizontal Motor test, there appears to be 3 settings, trigger by the "-" and "+" buttons. The number 68 is shown as centered. However it is not. The center position will change the box around the number to a solid color (indicating that is now in the correct position). When returning to the centered position is is not solid. To get the a solid color, the T-rex can be pushed to the left. when doing so there is a click and the number goes solid. Its as if the head position is a gear tooth off from center. There are several Bias adjustments in the adjust menu. Would these correct this issue? There are explainers for the these adjustments do.
So now I am wondering if the mouth wont grab because it doesn't appears centered in the software and there for won't power the magnet and jaw due to alignment. Any suggestions? Drop the stepper motor out and rotate the gear one tooth over?
Let me know you think!
Thanks!

I dont have an answer, But if you are correct, and I think you are, then that would explain some of the issues.
Im wondering if they can fix this in code, so that you can set the Green Position.
If not is there a physical switch hit, to turn it green, and just that needs adjusting, as if it was screwed a hair off?

#1861 4 years ago

Ill join you soon, ICE!

#1925 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Nice quick cheap addition, might need to follow you. Waiting on caps/covers to cover those ugly screws to arrive.

I was waiting to make changes on the screw heads as well.

What are you planning?

I generally replace all nuts with chromed acorn.

#2032 4 years ago

Some Outtakes, Deleted scenes and Alt ending....maybe some sound bites for pinbrowser projects.

#2223 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Loving this game. Will post a review later (spoiler, it's Stern's best ever) but the only thing I haven't seen is the Trex throwing the ball? When I played this a few months ago it was random....toss or drop on wireform. With this code the Trex seems to always drop it on wireform
I checked settings and tose is enabled and I would love to be random vs always wireform unless in a certain Trex mode
Any thoughts?

My guess if it was always Random, the boards would light up for possible damage.
By reducing it to an harder event, less wear and tear, and a sold as more special to get to "see".
My opinion, anyway.

#2435 4 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

Still nothing but silence from Stern regarding my playfield issues. Incredibly frustrating. I can't see buying another NIB game from Stern after all this. They simply don't give a shit.

Hey Eric,

Are you going to IAPPA.....Stern crew will be there....Im sure you could get their ears....A couple might stay till freeplay.

#2465 4 years ago

Premium Just delivered, with Everything Perfect!

Now that I can hear the soundtrack, freaking Amazing!

#2493 4 years ago

Is there any shipping binding on the Raptor?
I havent seen mine move. I checked Coil tests but didnt see one dedicated?
Is the back plate a coiled kick back?

#2499 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

I don’t remember any shipping binding on it. It’s not coiled. The target face of the metal plate is pushed by the ball strike and that push causes the top part of the metal plate (running under the raptor) to tilt the raptor forward). Maybe check that the black counterweight under the raptor’s tail isn’t caught on the plastic. Here’s what mine looks like.[quoted image]

Thanks Will do! Kinda tough finding a coil that isnt there!

#2514 4 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

My raptor tail was rubbing on the metal plate to the right. 30 seconds with a heat gun and a little pressure curls the tail a little tighter so now the tail does not rub.
I’ll snap a pic when I get home if you’re interested.

Thanks! That actually is a bit of the issue.....Heat gun ready! Much appreciated!

#2563 4 years ago

OK, Ill say it.

Best Freaking Game Ive ever owned!

#2689 4 years ago

I dont know whether I should start a "Why would Nerdry do this?" Fan club, or beg that all Nerdry comments get all changed to "Newman!!"

#2698 4 years ago

All the Nedry call outs seem out of place....

#2780 4 years ago
Quoted from copperpot:

Just put in an order for a premium. What's the general consensus on shaker motor? Does it rock or should I pass on that and go for a subwoofer upgrade instead?

BOTH!

#2797 4 years ago

I use this as it helps pick up dropped pieces with the Built in LED, long telescope, strong magnet.
(40 Years ago, I used the second pic!)

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#2799 4 years ago

ebay.com link: Telescopic Magnetic Handle Rubber Handle Pick Up Screw Tool Pen With LED L PGX

$2.65 including shipping. a Good 2% CC, WikiBuys and Ebay bucks totals 5% off.

Im cheap.

#2808 4 years ago

No Advice, but can appreciate you named her, "Sue"!

#2851 4 years ago

So its likely my Meds, But I could use some help with my shaker.

I purchased ut from another pinsider, a wrapped cointaker product with 2 sets of instructions.

For this game, is the Capacitor section used at all?
Just double checking it goes into the board on bottom labeled shaker and NOT CN14 per instructions?

Thanks!

#2854 4 years ago

Thank you!!!....All agree that the cap goes on CN14?

#2858 4 years ago

Thank You All! Shaker works, but T rex now does NOT.. Looking in to...
FIXED. Who would think CN14 Cap Jumper would effect T-Rex....Just didnt seat fully.

Thank You All...Subwoofer Makes the Room Shake!

#2871 4 years ago
#2926 4 years ago

At IAAPA today. Biggest topper i could find...fully animated, head rounge eyes...about 15 feet tall... Gary, Pat, and gang. say hi!

20191121_122424 (resized).jpg20191121_122424 (resized).jpg
#2934 4 years ago

OK Guys, Stern was kind enough to help with some info on Shooter Rods.
The Next batch is scheduled in, around 3 weeks.
In addition, it is believed that the supplies will be very limited.

#3025 4 years ago

Im with you!, Ice!

I have not learned the rules!
I prefer to discover my way!

#3032 4 years ago

Is there anywhere in the back box, to grab a power tap of either 6v or 12v recommended?

#3077 4 years ago

I am hoping to share a new topper with everyone next week.
Shooting for a $100 price point.

#3104 4 years ago

Holy Crap! What an Update! I'm floored that there are now all these new mini modes!!

Ive had a couple of emails about the topper I am working on.
Ill describe, as all pics are mockups...

It is a Highly skilled Laser Cut out 3D Version of the Logo for Jurassic Park.
It should be very nicely sized, and have lighting interactive from GI or flasher.
This is my intent, I hope to succeed.

#3121 4 years ago

Get them while they last.
Stern shared they will likely be a limited offering!
Seriously, thats what they said!

#3154 4 years ago

Hi Randy!

Happy Thanksgiving!

#3171 4 years ago

Perhaps we have someone who will make and post a "form email" for us to send to Stern.
or Someone that speaks with them or Keith can bend their ear.

#3210 4 years ago

Love the pork loin helicopter blade mod!

1 week later
#3556 4 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Nope and I'm definitely in their first batch since I ordered in July. On 11/15 Stern responded to me saying LSOG should get theirs in 2-3 weeks. On 11/29 LSOG said they were told by Stern, "we will be getting ours on the next shipment out from the factory." I just emailed both again. Very perplexed. Maybe next week? LOL

Quoted from MrMikeman:

I also noticed on the Stern shop that it's no longer listed as "Out of stock" when you check out. It's listed as "sold out".
Sucks if it's true.

Stern created a limited amount. Demand has been over the Top.
So yes, a limited supply, plus what I believe is one more shipment coming in,
likely caught up in all the Holiday product delays from factories.
Hopefully they have accounted for all Vendor orders already in, not to disappoint anyone,
but cancelling any existing order, may not be a wise decision.

Chuck makes some without the lights, and the originals were Marvel Licensing to Action, which I have
tried over the summer to gain access to from family in this area at Marvel.

Loose ones show up on Ebay, currently over $80, but show up for less, But Chucks is still the best bet, as
he is a Great Pinsider too!

Maybe, someone can make the harness, but then one needs to drill the plate or Swinks, could make one on shapeways for demand.

#3557 4 years ago

I have my topper in, and am now working on a mount with artist.....Holidays are slowing this down, but I should have a picture over the weekend.
If I fail, Ill share all my DIY for a Nice Topper, IMO, for around $100. Not Magic, Not as good as the other more expensive choices, but enough for the cost to be happy......

2 weeks later
#3745 4 years ago

I wanted to share a Topper I started coordinated work on.
Its 7 or 8 layers deep of thick plastic, laser cut.
The Base you see, is one I put together, and the production would likely be a flatter piece,
with the supports not showing above the sign lettering. Secures with Nano Tape.

What do you think? Any customers as I shoot this to be a $99 Price?

(the Lighting is a Comet Matrix bulb with splitter, in Corner GI, Wire, and a 6 SMD Pad.
Pne could also plug in a remote RGB in the Backbox) I dont believe I can or wish to supply, but Id share info)

I also have left over from messing with Mods, 5 Licence JP Miniature Dinos.
They have a Base that glows green, and I put 1 above control room flasher, and another on the upper right.

There is also 2-5 Resin Amber Pieces. 2 Tear Drop, they can go on Control room, but I found them a bit too big, or as they are drilled at the top, you could enlarge and make a keychain! These are $15 shipped.
There are 3 Flat Resin Amber. 1 Is very thick....Call that a Paperweight, and 2 thinner.
1 I tapped and drilled in an effort to place at the entrance to the spiral ramp.That one is off a little, but with 2 l brackets, it should mount.the other is undrilled. Each are $20 shipped.
JP sign (resized).jpgJP sign (resized).jpgJP sign2 (resized).jpgJP sign2 (resized).jpgdinossss (resized).jpgdinossss (resized).jpgdino2 (resized).jpgdino2 (resized).jpgdino1 (resized).jpgdino1 (resized).jpgamber22 (resized).jpgamber22 (resized).jpgamber2 (resized).jpgamber2 (resized).jpgamber (1) (resized).jpgamber (1) (resized).jpg

#3760 4 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Anyone have advice on lighting up the raptor + tower area better? It's really dark in that general vicinity. I think purpose of the light mounted behind the helipad sign is to shine across the field to do so but doesn't do a great job. It's almost like light needs to be coming from a different direction. I'm not really looking to buy a pinstadium kit but perhaps someone knows of a good mini LED lamp to mount over there somewhere? I have the tower mod from mezel but the lights they used are super dim and orange which is cool (and I think expected?) but they don't provide additional light per se. Appreciate any tips!

First, Someone has mentioned that too much added voltage to a node board, can damage it.
I, Hover in adding 1 or 2 lights, have not had an issue. So this is my opinion.
Grab a 44/47 metal base Warm White Frosted Matrix Bulb with splitter from Comet.
Decide where you want it to be, add wire and spotlight, Thats it.

A different route, one Ill get go shortly is using the service plug in back box, with a 12v Adapter, to some
micro spots.

#3779 4 years ago
Quoted from SkillShot:

I’m having the same issue. Tried using a screw driver to hold the nut, but wasn’t successful. Maybe I need better needle nose pliers.

Long needle nose locking pliers or vice grips...

Game is rocking the house!

#3795 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Double the price and get paid for your time. Topper guys are crazy; they'll pay it. $200 is "cheap."

Sadly the few email replies I had were the kind that reminded me that I am an old cranky bastard!
Im pleased with my results, and game mods I made, but unsure about wanting to be in the business world again.

#3822 4 years ago

I wiped my Stern Black rubbers when I received my game.
Figured Id get a bunch of games in, before I tore into the playfield.

Well, plenty of black on the cloth after the first wipe on a brand new game, but when I swapped out to Titan Clear this week, I was amazed how several rubbers were powdery with black.

The new flipper rubbers after 20 games looked like 200,
with black tips.

Glad I caught this early.

#3877 4 years ago

My tail was hitting the metal flange at the top right of your pic.

I used a small heat gun and curled the tail tighter and away from the metal.

#3926 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

For me, reducing flipper strength a lot on all flippers has made the T-Rex, C lane, rapter tower, and S lane shots more reliable to make (not rattling out as much). There seems to be a balance to find in the setup between pitch angle and flipper power. I'd say definitely try a bunch of games lowering power by different amounts on each flipper until you feel like the shots are consistent for each one on your game.

True. Took about an hour.....one ramp left to go, control tower.
Boy does the ball fly in Combos when the game is tweaked!

#3930 4 years ago

A combination of leveling, and strength, I dropped into 230 range.....I dropped it a little more after changing to Silicone, and then again after leveling. Just takes a handful of tries. Drop 20, then 10...or 30, 20, 10 and less, on one flipper at a time.

Getting 8-10 loop combos in a row is just amazing!
I think the only other game that did this for me was a tweaked Judge Dredd.

#3943 4 years ago
Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

Ordered (and paid for) my premium October 22. Still no game. For those of you that just received yours, do mind telling me how long you had to wait? I have bought two other Sterns from this distributor in the past, but all I keep hearing on this game is, “should be this week.” I’ve been told that since November.

It wont be long now. When you placed your order, most all Vendors were sold out from their first shipment.....Not all, which is why some people have found some, while others wait.
Then the production rush of other games started just after you ordered, and continued to the end of December. Production should be in full gear real soon, and those shipments will arrive within the next few weeks through first quarter.
Just a matter of timing, as I only ordered a week or so earlier than you, and I was told of a sell out close to your date.....

#4006 4 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Hey all I am looking to join the club and I am looking for an LE. If anyone is selling or interested in a trade please let me know. -Thanks

One here at ASOA in Fl.
http://villagebbs.com/forum/index.php?topic=43487.0

#4011 4 years ago

I played an LE on Location 2 weeks with lots of dimples.
Went back 2 months later, and could barely see any at all.

#4054 4 years ago

Same sound here....dont know if thats "normal".

#4082 4 years ago

I have tried them all, and while I have my preferences, Others feel them differently.
I like rubber for the closer shots, and the others for the longer ramp shots.

Perhaps Ill put rubber on my left, and Titan on the right, just to be difficult.

#4152 4 years ago

Thats a DNA Combo Shot!

#4176 4 years ago

Im Happy here.....Debating whether to hold the sign with two Torches, lit with really cool 36 SMD
Fire bulbs.
JP sign (resized).jpgJP sign (resized).jpg

#4209 4 years ago

Yes, an important note.....Always check for binding wires and use the handle when putting the playfield back. I have myself, and others in my game Not doing this, and having issues.....

2 weeks later
#4414 4 years ago

I used a Matrix split bulb in the top right GI, and used a lead and 6 SMD Pad, as a topper light, but could easily control a strip, or a spot light, any in sync with GI lighting.

#4438 4 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Make sure your machine is level. Makes a big difference in my game. I have it at 7.0 degrees. I use a digital level from Lowes.

I was having issues....dont know why, with Phone app, so I ordered this from Ebay:
$7.43. Even from 6.5 to 7.0 changes ramp success rate. So Im trying this for more accuracy?

ebay.com link: Mini Digital Protractors Gauge Level Angle Finders Inclinometer Magnet Base Set

#4475 4 years ago

Im on earlier code, do I need to update to .97 and then .98, or will .98 have it all?
(I am assuming it does, but brain is not working right now)

2 weeks later
#4635 4 years ago
Quoted from RockfordReplay:

Machine on order, waiting for production. I want to be the Dino. Roooaaaaar.

Post of the Day!

#4675 4 years ago

Loaded 1.0, and Trex, for me, has improved!
Movement, Catch, and throw, I am seeing almost 100% now.
Love the DNA changes....

Still not sure on how to get the Fossils?

#4679 4 years ago

Wow! Thanks! Ive got a ways to go!!!

2 weeks later
#4826 4 years ago

Gently used one in south Florida by Dave, on the Village Now...perhaps here....Premium $6800

http://villagebbs.com/forum/index.php?topic=43865.0

1 month later
#5288 3 years ago

Am I losing my Mind or is their some secret for Adjusting back and front Leg Levelers...

#5290 3 years ago

Not Possible to spin levelers....Top of Bolt has a slot, and looks like a lock nut.
Standard nut below leg.

Ive locked and double locked, and cant move....Screwdriver in top?

Or, I am just weak as shit right now?

#5292 3 years ago

Thank You. Yes, All mine look like that!

The inside nut on mine doesnt budge. The whole piece will spin, but not advance up or down the thread.
Ive Channel Locked Both nuts and Pulled in Both Directions. Ive loosened thread with Lubricant, just in case.
Ive never seen the slot at the top before.

Nevermind. I hate having to haul the lift into the house to adjust a game.
Turns out, as I finally received a digital level from the other end of the world....

When the game was delivered and set up for me, the back levelers were set at its highest point, and the front near the lowest.
So this was around 9 degrees! I made all my shots, Although "A" could be a bitch sometimes.
So the back legs, the bolts are bent just enough, that they would not move, and were thread locked.

Dont get old. Something easy to fix can take forever!!! And then you have to find your glasses!

20200506_172455 (resized).jpg20200506_172455 (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#5349 3 years ago

I wanted to share some pics of Mods I added.
The Amber Egg from Ebay, was too large for a shooter Rod.
The Control flasher bothered me, so I removed the top plastic, and the flasher dome, as well as lowered the height. I added a cut off a regular flasher dome to diffuse the direct LED, but I may diffuse even further. The Amber Egg lights Nicely.
In the upper right, I added a Bronto, and vegetation to cover the light socket and direct light.
Now the light, illuminates behind the tree with a nice glow, and still lights the tower, but is hidden better.

AMBER EGG (resized).jpgAMBER EGG (resized).jpgBRONTO LIGHT1 (resized).jpgBRONTO LIGHT1 (resized).jpgBRONTOLIGHT2 (resized).jpgBRONTOLIGHT2 (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#5457 3 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

I would like to add some lights to the playfield. I think the middle is bit dark. But not putting pinstadium in there, since that will block my sideblades art. So looking for normal spotlights, but these are just normal spotlights, any ideas how to cover them in the theme? Like in pirates I used barrels, and in Ghostbusters they are slimed. What would fit JP?

I tapped in Comet Matrix bulbs to GI and ran regular Spots. For the large spot at the Helicopter, I added green vegetation to cover the metal barrel. This could be done on 10mm regular bulbs and sockets, with/without reflector. But I also used 6 SMD Pads, and Strips, so covering those are larger.

BRONTO LIGHT1 (resized).jpgBRONTO LIGHT1 (resized).jpg
4 months later
#6086 3 years ago

I am using a craft heat gun for this, and so much more lately over my larger one.
under $10 shipped....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
8,599 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, MA
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinhead mods

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider oldpinguy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club?tu=oldpinguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.