(Topic ID: 248218)

Welcome To The Jurassic Park Prem/LE Club!!

By Royale-W-Cheese

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,221 posts
  • 803 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 29 hours ago by scootss
  • Topic is favorited by 439 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What is the first MOD you will buy??”

• Toppers 59 votes
    46%
  • New Jeep 51 votes
    40%
  • Plastic Characters 18 votes
    14%

(128 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1098 (resized).png
B8996674-A600-487D-9DA1-0CC0391ECFB2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1086 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1079 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1059 (resized).JPG
IMG_0878 (resized).JPG
IMG_0881 (resized).JPG
IMG_0798 (resized).png
IMG_0797 (resized).png
IMG_0818 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0811 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5630.jpeg
Pinside_market_106545_2.gif
002-pro-jurassic-park 2 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240116_030524583 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

18 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #885 TECH: PLAYFIELD. T-Rex alignment bulletin from Stern. Posted by pickleric (4 years ago)

Post #1396 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter fix Posted by Chambahz (4 years ago)

Post #1619 read before dismantling the raptor Posted by timlah79 (4 years ago)

Post #1830 TECH: PLAYFIELD. T-Rex adjustment info according to Keith Elwin Posted by sk8ball (4 years ago)

Post #2358 TREX Adjustment info Posted by imagamejunky (4 years ago)

Post #2625 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Raptor pit detailed adjustment instructions. Posted by yancy (4 years ago)

Post #2994 TECH: PLAYFIELD. T-Rex head removal tips and Jaw screw fix. Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #3326 Amber Bonus rules and details Posted by fooflighter (4 years ago)

Post #3417 TECH: SWITCHES. Opto sensor not registering on orbit fix Posted by caker137 (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marksf123.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1361 4 years ago

I was able to play the Pro and LE this weekend. I think it is a great game and will be ordering a Premium. I wasn't sure how to progress through the map as I don't think I got too far but did score 290M. I think the moving T-Rex is a great toy but also really liked the added gameplay of the Raptor pen on the LE. It took me a while to dial in hitting the "s" shot. It seems to have to be a clean shot to make it up and over that loop. I am going to check up on the rules before I play it again. I might pick up some mods before I get the game but trying to decide what would be best. I have been trying to dial back spending on Mods lately but there seems to be a lot of good ones out there.

1 week later
#1575 4 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

tandard Stern store BS, instead of showing something out of stock on the item page like 99.99999% of other online stores you have to start the purchase process to actually see if it's in stock. Doesn't mean it's sold out, just not restocked......

agreed - I went though the whole process and looked at other items to purchase with the shooter rod. If I knew it was out of stock I wouldn't of wasted my time trying to bundle with something else. Once I tried to purchase and realized it was out of stock i just cancelled the other items.

#1601 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

Are you sure? Maybe it was a temporary thing, but it looks like it is working now.

Thanks I picked one up. I decided to go for the side armor too. I usually don't buy the armor but I am going to have it on my loft of my house and you will be able to see the side of the game from the bottom floor. Thought it might look nice. I will let people know how they look.

#1609 4 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Jurassic Park, Stryper LE

I think that game looks bad. I was actually thinking about getting the caution stickers around the coin door but I think I might pass on that now too. Once you see the Stryper edition it is hard to get that out of your brain (not in a good way).

#1725 4 years ago
Quoted from pickleric:

My lit shooter rod shipped from Stern yesterday.

Mine shooter rod and side armor shipped from Stern today too.

#1835 4 years ago

I am officially in on a Premium. I am converting the loft in my house to have 4 games and JP3 will be the game that will be up against the railing. I like the left side of the cabinet and that is the side you will be able to see from the 1st floor. I bought a few mods while I wait for the game including the amber shooter rod, JP side armor (I usually don't buy the armor but since you will be able to see from 1st floor I decided to give it a shot), raptor pen, speaker lights and speaker acrylic, and plastic protectors. Is there plans for a topper on the game?

#1843 4 years ago

I am not sure I am in love with them but I figured I would give them a shot as they are all I could find. It is worth a try to see how they look if I have to take the grills apart to put in the speaker lights. I would of liked some type of JP logo image better but they probably have to use some generic image because of copywriting.

https://mezelmods.com/collections/jurassic-park-pinball-stern/products/jurassic-park-pinball-speaker-acrylics

#1899 4 years ago
Quoted from Digduglus:

Thoughts on which sideblades you prefer?

I like these but not sure I want to pay for the shipping to US.

Maybe someone else will post some pictures of something I will like.

jurassic-park-stern-premium-pinball-sideblades-inside-decals-sideboard-art-pin-blades (resized).jpgjurassic-park-stern-premium-pinball-sideblades-inside-decals-sideboard-art-pin-blades (resized).jpg
#1915 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I bought them but blue even though I have the premium. Reason being they do match the outside cabinet but inside art in the person is blue and matches LE. Therefore I wanted all the inner art to match otherwise backboard art doesn't

I agree I would want it to match the inner art. Look forward to seeing it in your game. I have a little bit of time before mine ships.

#1975 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:The tilt topper is awesome too.

I like the looks of that topper. Just holding out till we see what Stern is coming up with before I pull the trigger.

#1982 4 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

Will you please post pics of the side armor on your premium? Thanks

I got my shooter rod and armor today but it will probably be a few weeks before I can post it on the game as I just ordered my premium. If you scroll up someone did post some pics with the armor on the game. In the meantime here a some better pics than what is on the Stern site.

IMG_4776 (resized).JPGIMG_4776 (resized).JPGIMG_4777 (resized).JPGIMG_4777 (resized).JPGIMG_4778 (resized).JPGIMG_4778 (resized).JPGIMG_4780 (resized).JPGIMG_4780 (resized).JPGIMG_4783 (resized).JPGIMG_4783 (resized).JPG
#1987 4 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

Is the red part plastic or metal?

It is heavy cardboard.

#2157 4 years ago
Quoted from CTHOMAS1998:

what shot actually drops the gate to release the ball?

Like others have said "bash that gate". It was actually the Raptor pit not the T-Rex that sold me on the Premium. I really like the added play of the Raptor pit.

#2242 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

my raptor pen is the wrong model,

How can you tell that you have the wrong Raptor pen? I bought the pen but my game is a little ways out before it gets delivered. I would like to make sure mine is correct.

#2246 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

East Dock, Helipad, Trex and Raptor mini signs (Ulekstore)

What are your thoughts on the signs? Do they block the playfield? I keep going back and forth on buying them as they add up fast. I was wanting to get the East Dock, Trex and Raptor. Probably pass on the Helipad. Or maybe just get the East Dock only..... They do look like they are good quality.

#2253 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

So I got the mezel mods raptor pen mod. The package says it is for the LE, but it didn't fit at all. Anyone else have this problem?

Can you post some pics of your pen?

#2303 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

I'm not a fan of poor fitting mods.

I agree with you on this one. I hope the one I got for my premium fits and I dont have to make new holes to get it to fit.

1 week later
#2714 4 years ago

I got word that my premium is in..... Looking forward to getting the pin.

#2800 4 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

$2.65 including shipping. a Good 2% CC, WikiBuys and Ebay bucks totals 5% off.

Have no idea how the whole thing cost so $2.65 with shipping from China. One of life's mysteries......

#2824 4 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

So owners that have a Prem or LE and also have a Deadpool Prem/LE, how do you rate it compared to your DP? I just got a Prem DP which the kids and I are loving, and I'm thinking about getting a JP Prem. Thoughts?

I get JP Premium and DP Premium both delivered next Monday - cant wait.....

#2935 4 years ago

My Premium is being delivered on Saturday. Can't wait and have the following mods ready to go:

Stern Amber Shooter Rod
Stern TRex Side Armor
Metzel's Raptor Pen
Tilt Graphics - Lockdown Button Enhancement, Hazard Hinge Cover & Ramp + Rail Decals
East Dock Sign
Hazard Flipper Covers
Speaker Grill lights
Tilt Topper (on order)
Retro Refurbs Side Decals (in Shipping)

and the best mod is that Deadpool Premium is being delivered on the same day with a T-Rex in that game too.

#3006 4 years ago

My games came in today excited to now have JP Prem and DP Prem in the house. Just need my friend to help me move them upstairs. Until then I will enjoy them where I have them and add the Mods I bought. Both great games.
IMG_4827 (resized).JPGIMG_4827 (resized).JPG

#3048 4 years ago

I need to check my supply drop target. For those of you where it was wired wrong which switch was it mixed up with?

#3071 4 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Thanks, found it. Stellar.

Topper looks great. I have one on order and hope it gets here soon. How does it look in person?

#3213 4 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Thanks. Retrofurbs side blades

Looks great - mine should be here any day now.

#3227 4 years ago

Working on the games before putting them in the gameroom. Both these games are great. Almost done with the Mods.
IMG_4858 (resized).JPGIMG_4858 (resized).JPGIMG_4859 (resized).JPGIMG_4859 (resized).JPGIMG_4860 (resized).JPGIMG_4860 (resized).JPG

IMG_4862 (resized).JPGIMG_4862 (resized).JPG
#3230 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Are you going to light up the flippers? I love those.
Where did you get the JP emblem/sticker/magnet on the coin box?

I think I might try the Red light up flipper buttons on JP. I think it might look good because it would continue the red from the side armor. The magnet I bought off eBay. I started to get matching magnets for my games to put in that spot on the coin door. I just buy them off eBay and usually $5 - $10 so pretty cheap. The JP one on the coin door must of been a licensed product from 1993 as that is what it says on the back of the magnet. I need to find one now for the DP.

1 week later
#3443 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

on a side note - does anyone with the tilt topper JP know how to plug in the power? Just got mine today - don't see how to install.

How does it look? Mine is coming next week. I will see if I can figure out how to hook it up in a little bit.

#3447 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Looks great. I try to about toppers but this reminds me of the original but super charged.
Here's the plug

I don't have my topper yet but if I am correct you should of got the adapter shown below (check the box if you dont have it). Then the adapter plugs in to the board next to the coin door. Top left corner.

Finally got my games up in my loft. Now just waiting on my Jurassic Park topper which has shipped and my Star Wars topper.

IMG_4918 (resized).JPGIMG_4918 (resized).JPGIMG_4919 (resized).JPGIMG_4919 (resized).JPGIMG_4920 (resized).JPGIMG_4920 (resized).JPGIMG_4921 (resized).JPGIMG_4921 (resized).JPGIMG_4924 (resized).JPGIMG_4924 (resized).JPG
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
8,599 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, MA
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider marksf123.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club?tu=marksf123 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.