(Topic ID: 248218)

Welcome To The Jurassic Park Prem/LE Club!!

By EightBallTexas

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 8,339 posts
  • 701 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 19 hours ago by Mr_Tantrum
  • Topic is favorited by 350 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What is the first MOD you will buy??”

• Toppers 59 votes
    46%
  • New Jeep 51 votes
    40%
  • Plastic Characters 18 votes
    14%

(128 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
Cliffy Post (resized).jpg
3845A152-5C71-4337-9CE0-A42300C6FB5A (resized).jpeg
JP3-CF-towerflap-inst.jpg
JP3-CF-Heliflap-inst.jpg
ramp (resized).jpg
ramp2 (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2021-11-16 at 11.27.06 AM (resized).png
Screen Shot 2021-11-16 at 11.26.44 AM (resized).png
D115E6E3-395E-455E-BF15-D17087668563 (resized).jpeg
JP T-Rex lower jaw (resized).jpg
screw (resized).jpg
PXL_20211105_174735311_sm (resized).jpg
D7F34320-25ED-4E97-92F1-9ECEF7748AE5 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #622 KME posts on TREX adjustments. Posted by sk8ball (2 years ago)

Post #885 More info on aligning the TREX. Posted by pickleric (2 years ago)

Post #1396 Shooter fix Posted by Chambahz (2 years ago)

Post #1619 read before dismantling the raptor Posted by timlah79 (2 years ago)

Post #1830 KME gives info on how to adjust the T-Rex. Posted by sk8ball (2 years ago)

Post #2358 TREX Adjustment info Posted by imagamejunky (2 years ago)

Post #2625 Adjusting the raptor pit. Posted by yancy (2 years ago)

Post #2994 How to Remove TREX Head and also fix Jaw Screw that came out/loose Posted by f3honda4me (2 years ago)

Post #3326 Amber Bonus rules and details Posted by fooflighter (1 year ago)

Post #3417 Fix for Orbit optical sensors not registering shots Posted by caker137 (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lionelpo91.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7205 5 months ago

Hi everybody,

I have created a Mod for the Premium/LE machine Jurassic Park
If your are interested, don't hesitate to contact me by MP.
It is very simple to install it !

Have a nice day !

If you want to see, when you shake your pinball or when the shaker motor runs, what you get, it's here :

Lionel.

IMG_0527 (resized).JPGIMG_0531 (resized).JPGIMG_0555 (resized).JPG
1 week later
#7293 5 months ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Not to burst your bubble on the Pteranodon mod, but this has been a thing for well over a year now using the Papo Pteranodon, so I doubt you'll get any takers. Some of us have even painted ours blue to match the pin's art.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/179#post-6059089

Thanks for this information, today since my post, I have had around twenty new customers who have bought this mod. This interesting thing is mostly the spring made with the iron rod to give a realistic fly of Pteranodon when you shake your machine. I hope there is plenty of new customers on JP Machine because Stern sells this machine around the world every day. Here are a photo of my next new mods I built for this week. .
Tell me if you want it !

Regards,

Lionel.

IMG_0743[1] (resized).JPG
1 week later
#7464 5 months ago

Hi everybody,

Here is a new mod created especially for Stern's Jurassic Park (any Pro / Premium / LE version). This is Nedry's computer. Located, right at the entrance of the Control Room, the mod contains a complete set, keyboard, illuminated screen connected to a GI, Central Unit and all of the support to place these elements.
You just need to remove two screws to replace your clear plastic. The connection is made through a special bulb which is supplied.
If interested, please do not hesitate to send me a private message.

A video to illustrate our mod :

Some pictures in attached file

Regards,

Yoann and Lionel Poli

IMG_1043 (resized).JPGIMG_1045_edited (resized).jpgIMG_1046_edited (resized).jpg
#7548 5 months ago
Quoted from CoinGuyNinja:

Hey everyone, not sure I introduced myself but I acquired a JP prem a little over 2 months ago and just getting around to posting it on here. Been modding it ever since and can't get enough of it! Here is what I have so far:
Green superbands
Mezel mod trees
The art of pinball signs
3d printed flipper toppers and rails
pterodactyl mod
green sleeve posts
3d amber blinkers for raptor cage
lockdown bar plaque
barbasol mod (not pictured, waiting on replacement)
I've got more on the way, I just can't get enough on modding it, haha
[quoted image]

I suggest to change your Barbasol mod by our Illuminated GI Nedry's Computer mod

The video is here :

and picture in attached file

IMG_1128 (resized).JPG
#7594 4 months ago

Hi everybody,

Some people, ask me different informations for this mod.
About the electric part we use the elegant Matrix System from Comet Pinball.
The screen inside has 2SMD which are connected to the brightness adjuster to give yourself control over brightness with the quick turn of a screw.
On the other side we use a Matrix quick connect bulb. You have just to replace a standard bulb by this special bulb.
We provide a mouse a keyboard, an UC (Unit Central), the Nedry's mug, the screen with 3 choices of one image illuminated and the plate to mount all the elements. Here are some pictures below.
The price of this mod included shipping is $75 ($60 for the mod and $15 for shipping around the world)

Regards,
Lionel.

IMG_1151_edited (resized).jpgIMG_1152 (resized).JPGIMG_1155_edited (resized).jpgScreen 1 (resized).jpgScreen 2 (resized).jpgScreen 3 (resized).jpg
#7600 4 months ago
Quoted from JMCFAN:

And dissing a superior mod at that....post your stuff in the market place... and stop spamming the thread please... "elegant matrix"... thats funny

Green-Machine took this image out of context. My intention was not to criticize anyone or any mod. One pinsider explained that he was waiting for another mod. So I offered him an alternative with humor . And as I had a lot of questions because it is a new mod, I allowed myself to explain them here. I took your point about the spamming. Sorry for that. I'll leave you with a lot of orders to prepare for my customers

#7603 4 months ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

This is the post you were responding to?
[quoted image]

Correct, as I said it was humor from my side. I have proposed an alternative mod for this machine.

#7606 4 months ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Has anyone needed to adjust the flipper angle to make some of the tight shots? Are the flippers coming from factory centered on the
Alignment mark?

Yeap, on my machine (I bought new on January 21), the flippers are coming from factory centered alignment mark !

2 weeks later
#7760 4 months ago

Hi everybody,

A customer has bought my blade made for a Pro for a Premium. He does not ask me he has a Premium machine. So, I have explained that blade is not built for a premium, but he succeeds to install it and he says this blade works fine and in better way that the original. So, guys if you want a new blade with your own color do not hesitate to go on my pinside shop to buy it. Here are some photos with the blade installed on a Premium/LE machine. You have just to unscrew the only screw and replace the old standard blade by ours

The video :

Have a nice day.

IMG_1335 (resized).JPGIMG_1347 (resized).jpg
2 months later
#8128 58 days ago

Hello everyone,

Two new small mods to embellish your Stern 2019 Jurassic Park machine, the Triceratops and the Ankylosaurus , supplied with their mounts (simple screw to undo and put back to fix them).

More images here on my website:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1338-pino-pinball-mods-shop

IMG_3372 (resized).JPGIMG_3373 (resized).JPGIMG_3495 (resized).JPGIMG_3498 (resized).JPGIMG_3615 (resized).JPG
4 weeks later
#8225 29 days ago

Hello everyone,
A new small illuminated mod for your Jurassic Park of Stern 2019. The Dilophosaurus. The famous scene where Nedry the computer scientist is eaten by this little dinosaur.
It was missing!
It is a mod connected to the GI (General Illumination). The poison thrown by the dino is thus enhanced.
For the purchase it's here: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1338-pino-pinball-mods-shop/05504-dilophosaurus

IMG_4385 (resized).JPGIMG_4384 (resized).JPGIMG_4386 (resized).JPGIMG_4387 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lionelpo91.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside