(Topic ID: 248218)

Welcome To The Jurassic Park Prem/LE Club!!

By Royale-W-Cheese

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What is the first MOD you will buy??”

• Toppers 59 votes
    46%
  • New Jeep 51 votes
    40%
  • Plastic Characters 18 votes
    14%

(128 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1464 (resized).JPG
IMG_1098 (resized).png
B8996674-A600-487D-9DA1-0CC0391ECFB2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1086 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1079 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1059 (resized).JPG
IMG_0878 (resized).JPG
IMG_0881 (resized).JPG
IMG_0798 (resized).png
IMG_0797 (resized).png
IMG_0818 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0811 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5630.jpeg
Pinside_market_106545_2.gif
002-pro-jurassic-park 2 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

18 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #885 TECH: PLAYFIELD. T-Rex alignment bulletin from Stern. Posted by pickleric (4 years ago)

Post #1396 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter fix Posted by Chambahz (4 years ago)

Post #1619 read before dismantling the raptor Posted by timlah79 (4 years ago)

Post #1830 TECH: PLAYFIELD. T-Rex adjustment info according to Keith Elwin Posted by sk8ball (4 years ago)

Post #2358 TREX Adjustment info Posted by imagamejunky (4 years ago)

Post #2625 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Raptor pit detailed adjustment instructions. Posted by yancy (4 years ago)

Post #2994 TECH: PLAYFIELD. T-Rex head removal tips and Jaw screw fix. Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #3326 Amber Bonus rules and details Posted by fooflighter (4 years ago)

Post #3417 TECH: SWITCHES. Opto sensor not registering on orbit fix Posted by caker137 (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jake35.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#836 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

Stern has offered to send me a clear touch-up kit. Does anyone know if that will help mitigate this?[quoted image]

that's not a clearcoat issue. I'd demand a new PF.

#942 4 years ago

I'm in the club, picking up an open box display LE from a distributor in a few weeks... Will have some plays but no playfield issues since it's been inspected and used so no worries there. I can't wait, sounds like it's a heck of a machine.

#952 4 years ago
Quoted from Rydhia:

I need to swap the raptor pit mod still since it doesn’t work on premiums/LE. Also got the lighted speaker kit, speaker acrylic and one of those barbasol cans Flashinstinct is making.
Purchased most of it over time in anticipation, hopefully they start shipping out soon.[quoted image]

Where did you order the shooter rod?

1 week later
#1155 4 years ago
Quoted from ctl723:

Unfortunately, looks like mine had a rough meeting with a forklift somewhere along the way.  The cabinet was damaged, so I rejected delivery.  Distro is fantastic and already on top of this, just looking for some sympathy here while I wait for a replacement [quoted image]

Damn.

1 week later
#1505 4 years ago

Thanks just bought mine.

3 weeks later
#2635 4 years ago

Thanks Zach at Flipnout pinball, got #215 set up tonight. What a game, cant wait to mod it out!

20191111_210142 (resized).jpg20191111_210142 (resized).jpg20191111_215740_003 (resized).jpg20191111_215740_003 (resized).jpg
#2640 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Awesome News!!!
Updated List.

Great! I'm jake35 (you have me as jack) if you want to correct.

#2751 4 years ago

Does anyone know where to connect the amber shooter rod to power for lighting?

#2753 4 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

I'd assume the ticket power connector?

Dummy here.. wheres that? I dont see anything obvious even with the keyed connector on the extension cable.

#2755 4 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

No, I read it was CN15 on the bottom of the Cabinet Node board.

Yep got it!! Thx

#2792 4 years ago

Does anyone know how to turn down the ball eject power, I tried to find this in the menu but cant locate it.

#2794 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

It’s in game settings. Feature 212. Go to adjustments, then game, then scroll through to 212. I’ve got mine set at 176. Default is much higher.

Great thanks!!. It's crazy high by default, want to reduce it to prevent unnecessary shooter lane damage.

4 months later
#5006 4 years ago

Bored and found this cool site to make your own covers...The fleece is reversible and many sizes. I wanted one to cover just the glass . Machines are near my kitchen and seem to attract all things possible...lol.
What do you guys think??[quoted image][quoted image]

man that first one is awesome. how did you order it?

#5010 4 years ago

Smooth Fleece 30×40 Blanket did the trick....no need to cut anything...almost a perfect fit...just a few inches hang over the side.

thank you so much for sharing these details!!

#5036 4 years ago

What a amazing collection you have ....Where do you live....when this virus is over I am bringing the whiskey..lol
I have never seen some of you pins....is Airborne a Top gun kinda knock off?

Haha thanks, I live about 15 min N of Chatt. You're welcome anytime, I looked awhile for a few of these there were kind of tough to find. I actually grew up in Burleson TX, had friends from Beaumont.

Airborne is kind of a top gun themed machine, I just put an LED OCD board in it and a full cointaker LED kit. It's a pretty cool game. I'm at my limit as far as space and funds haha... I cant buy any more without selling something and I like them too much to sell any. Fortunately there are always something to tinker on or mod.

5 months later
#5940 3 years ago

Whats going rate for a 1 owner LE with the Stern amber shooter knob? Couple hundred plays. I bought it new.

9 months later
#7454 2 years ago

How hard is it to upgrade to the code that shows the actors with film soundclips?

2 months later
#8044 2 years ago
Quoted from Jedi_Gill:

The best Light kit for various Pinballs is Pinstadium. In particular for the JP the owner recommended that I buy simply the "Neo Pinstadium". The game has enough of a light show you don't really need more to accentuate it; however playing with Pinstadium vs not is night and day difference.

I have removed and thrown away 3 sets of pin stadium garbage since they have been putting out their made in china, overpriced and obnoxious product. The owner enjoys spamming the forums on a daily basis with his trashy product, I will tell everyone my opinion and why I throw them away when they come on my machines.

1 month later
#8206 2 years ago

I've pulled off and thrown out several sets of pinstadiums off machines I've purchased. Cheap cinese made junk that gets in the way when lifting playfield.

2 months later
#8455 2 years ago

What's a 1 owner LE with 300 plays, stern topper and stern shooter rod worth these days?

3 weeks later
#8529 2 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Pinstadiums with mirror blades or game blades? That is the question.

I hate pinstadiums so I can't answer.

1 year later
#9057 9 months ago

Anyone looking for a nice LE with topper, stern amber shooter, and dougs speaker lights? 1 owner. I'm looking to sell or trade for a Batman 66 LE....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Aldie, VA
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 14.95
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jake35.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club?tu=jake35 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.