(Topic ID: 248218)

Welcome To The Jurassic Park Prem/LE Club!!

By Royale-W-Cheese

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What is the first MOD you will buy??”

• Toppers 59 votes
    46%
  • New Jeep 51 votes
    40%
  • Plastic Characters 18 votes
    14%

(128 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1464 (resized).JPG
IMG_1098 (resized).png
B8996674-A600-487D-9DA1-0CC0391ECFB2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1086 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1079 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1059 (resized).JPG
IMG_0878 (resized).JPG
IMG_0881 (resized).JPG
IMG_0798 (resized).png
IMG_0797 (resized).png
IMG_0818 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0811 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5630.jpeg
Pinside_market_106545_2.gif
002-pro-jurassic-park 2 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

18 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #885 TECH: PLAYFIELD. T-Rex alignment bulletin from Stern. Posted by pickleric (4 years ago)

Post #1396 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter fix Posted by Chambahz (4 years ago)

Post #1619 read before dismantling the raptor Posted by timlah79 (4 years ago)

Post #1830 TECH: PLAYFIELD. T-Rex adjustment info according to Keith Elwin Posted by sk8ball (4 years ago)

Post #2358 TREX Adjustment info Posted by imagamejunky (4 years ago)

Post #2625 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Raptor pit detailed adjustment instructions. Posted by yancy (4 years ago)

Post #2994 TECH: PLAYFIELD. T-Rex head removal tips and Jaw screw fix. Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #3326 Amber Bonus rules and details Posted by fooflighter (4 years ago)

Post #3417 TECH: SWITCHES. Opto sensor not registering on orbit fix Posted by caker137 (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hawkmoon77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#362 4 years ago

My dealer said the LEs have started to ship.

#373 4 years ago

It's a bit funny that full artwork up to the post for a seemless playfield with the possibility of a small chip here or there is worse than large gaps of no artwork around every post everywhere!

#375 4 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

One is deliberate, one is not.

I agree that it looks neater and intentional. It is also my preference over having chips.

But it is still a substantially greater loss of artwork than a few chips would ever be.

#377 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

The Bally Williams has the best of both worlds to my recollection... full art and no chipping.

Apparently a handful of early JP2 pros do too!

#380 4 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

That’s fair but what about a year from now.... two years.... where does the chipping stop?

I suspect the chipping is a result of an inflexibility with the color that prefers to adhere to the gloss instead of the wood. On new machines, this would manifest at posts that squeeze the wood when tightened.

My biggest concern is what happens when the ball leaves a large dimple in the middle of the playfield. I'd hate to see a chip there.

#439 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Yeah not in an owners thread.....

Ha... and on the day that people are finally starting to receive their machines!

#442 4 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

Does it feel like the right thread for ‘people are silly for paying for an LE’ posts?

Yeah... It's kind of bad timing, too.

I think an owners thread is probably a good choice for asking people to help you decide to jump in, given the price.

But giving the impression that you don't think it's worth it, but hey change my mind, is sort of a downer on delivery day.

#468 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Okay back to fun posts!!!!!!!!!!!
We had 2 confirmed deliveries yesterday.
Who is planning on getting there LE's today?? I am going to create a LE private get together party for one day in the future. Dont see thats ever been done.
Maybe a JP LE Cruise?? I know someone amazing in the travel biz for BIG discounts...( ME) - haha, only rule is I need proof of your Serial number..
Congrats again to 011 and 026, you win the bonus prize.

I do love cruises and I'm in for an LE, so...

#481 4 years ago

Got a tracking number. The truck will arrive at the depot in my city on Friday... But, they can't confirm if it will be offloaded that Friday or Monday.

#485 4 years ago
Quoted from catchlight:

I haven't heard anything yet. My distributor says anytime, but I'm going nuts! Lol. I wish there was a way I could find out some kind of timeline for delivery. This is my first new in box, do you typically get an email or a phone call from the distributor or from delivery company first?

I usually get a call one day out that it arrived in the local hub and then we schedule a delivery date that is usually next day, but sometimes more than that.

#488 4 years ago
Quoted from Mtg381:

The distributor should/could(if you ask them) provide a tracking number when it ships. You can then watch it make it's journey to your local hub. I've called the carrier 1-2 days ahead and arranged to pick-up the day that it was scheduled to arrive. I've done this without any issues on multiple occasions to ensure I didn't have to wait through the weekend knowing that my game was so close!

That can be treated differently depending on the local hub. Some are adamant that they will not schedule home delivery until it is on hand at the local facility. Other people are more willing to schedule it as it gets close to the facility. This also varies by shipper and sometimes the personality of the scheduling agent! I suggest trying to get it scheduled when it is a day out to the local hub. Worst case scenario is they say they won't and you just call back the next day for the appointment.

I also agree that you should request the tracking number as soon as you can. Not every dealer makes the effort to forward that info to you right away.

#489 4 years ago
Quoted from Morhaus:

I can understand the possible need for 2 forums (pro vs. prem/le) because the rules will be different (see GOT, massively different), mods may be different, etc. But I think most are smart enough to skip over posts that aren't related to their game (or their desires, mods, etc.) just like we skip over the vast amount of trolls that don't belong on this site at all.
Skipping posts is better than monitoring 2 or more forums. So, I'd side with ONE forum....but I don't think votes matter.

Yeah, if the posts were actually funneled specifically to pro vs premium issues, then I can understand two forums. But so much of the posts on the LE forum have involved asking about the pro playfield and general playability issues that I've just been interacting in both forums. I've even seen posts repeated across both forums, and answers to questions only listed in one of the forums -- making them easy to miss. I think it also makes it seem like the premium people are being snooty. But of course, I don't think that's the intention.

#575 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

Just watched it.
Does anybody really think there's 3500$ more pinball in that machine compared to the pro?

Yes.

#605 4 years ago

My delivery has been delayed. It is sitting 5 miles from my home since Fri. but I can't pick it up and they can't deliver it until Tues!

For those who received it... Does the dinosaur throw the ball around? I'm hearing maybe it doesn't even though their marketing video clearly showed it doing that.

#611 4 years ago
Quoted from catchlight:

Mine does, she has dropped the ball in several different areas

So glad to hear that! Thanks.

#632 4 years ago
Quoted from FightNightFZ:

I still have no word on my LE and am seeing all these unboxings, super envious.

Mine arrived on Fri. at the local destination hub. As of an hour ago, they still haven't unloaded the truck and I don't have a delivery appointment!

#636 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

Mine arrived on Fri. at the local destination hub (5 miles from my house). As of an hour ago, they still haven't unloaded the truck and I don't have a delivery appointment!

#660 4 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

Anyone else notice a large number of scratches on the clear of their LE? I noticed it right out of the box. I'm not sure if putting plays on it is adding more, but they are pretty noticeable. I haven't reached out to my distro yet, I figured I'd just see if others have noticed the same.

You may want to check you balls to see if they have any surface imperfections.

#665 4 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

Thanks, but I did. The scratches were there before I even put a game on it as well.

I'm sorry to hear that. Can you share pictures?

#700 4 years ago

Got my LE tonight! Overall, pretty good. It is unfortunately missing some parts on the playfield. That's a bit disappointing. I need to call Stern tomorrow.

#708 4 years ago

#290 has arrived!

First I want to say that I am overall, very happy with it. It is very fun, and looks beautiful. I do have a few issues with it, but I guess that is to be expected with such a complicated machine. This is my experience with #290:

1. The raptor above the raptor cage does not move. In examining the LE/Premium Features video online and comparing it against the toy in my machine, it appears some parts are missing or were never installed on the playfield. Picture below. Notice the post that nothing is screwed into. The video does not show the mech very well. If anyone can send me a good picture of your working raptor mechanism, I'd appreciate it. Raptor (resized).jpgRaptor (resized).jpg

2. The helicopter blades are hitting the ramp. I am not sure of the best way to adjust them.

3. One of the plastics in the front is chipped in a noticeable location. 20190925_081008 (resized).jpg20190925_081008 (resized).jpg

4. The T-rex mouth was open and clamped against the ramp and the spinner frame when it was unpacked. It was extremely hard to dislodge it. In fact, the installer (a professional pinball store owner) could not dislodge it. We deduced it might be intentional and powered it on. It made some weird sounds and the T-Rex did not move. We turned it off right away. Afterwards, it was very loos and we were able to shimmy its jaws away from the ramp. Turned it on again and it all appears to work fine. Eats the ball every time! However, there is a lot of up and down slack/wobble in the arm. Can anyone verify if that is normal, or if something got loose and needs tightening.

5. There is a location where a side wall was tightened into the playfield over the artwork. In that location, there is pooling/creep of the clear coat. Every where else is fine. The rest of the clear coat is noticeably thinner than all of my other games. I hope it does not prematurely wear.

6. A few lighting harnesses wiggled off the terminal. I put them back on and they are fine.

#710 4 years ago
Quoted from catchlight:

I had to tighten the post underneath the upper right flipper last night. About 125 plays. I put medium strength loctight on the bolt (came with nylon lock nut). No worries

If mine gets loose, I think I'm going to replace the washer on the reverse side of the playfield with a larger diameter washer. It should give it much more stability. I only have 6 plays on it, so I'm not there yet!

#712 4 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

I’m getting a bit worried about the premium I have coming. There is no quality control going on at Stern!

I don't want to overstate the problems. It is a complicated machine. Sure, there are a few clean up issues, but I'm sure when I get the rest of the parts from Stern, it'll be all of an hour or so of adjustment to dial it in. Not to bad in my opinion.

#714 4 years ago

I received a request to clarify the creep/pooling comment I made in my previous post about my LE. I don't want to panic anyone! All the posts that I see are fine where the artwork was removed. My LE has what I think is an anomaly where a side-wall is clamped against the playfield over artwork. I couldn't get the lighting right in just one photo to demonstrate both issues, so I took two. One shows the gaps, the other shows the clear coat creep that caused it to pool in that isolated spot.

In the first picture, notice the side-wall is compressed against the playfield near the nut? I think there was supposed to be a gap there like all of the rest of the sidewalls, and indeed, even the rest of that particular side wall. But that corner may have gotten overtightened. It resulted in the sidewall pressing firmly against the PF in that corner in an area over the artwork.

And sure enough, where that pressure is applied over the paint, you can see in the second photo that the clear has creeped out from under it causing it to pool around that area slightly. Thankfully, I don't think that area will get beaten up too badly or the vibration may eventually lead that raised clear coat around the steel wall to chip off.

Gap (resized).jpgGap (resized).jpgPooling (resized).jpgPooling (resized).jpg
#716 4 years ago

My point is that we shouldn’t have to be doing maintenance on a brand spanking new pin right out of the box. It’s very discouraging

True. I don't want to play it until I figure out how to fix the helicopter blades. I also realized that maybe the missing part is actually loose in the machine somewhere! Or maybe the screw is... I'm actually a bit worried that it could cause a problem if it stuck in there somewhere. I think I need to leave it off until these things gets resolved and I do a really thorough search for it.

#718 4 years ago
Quoted from T7:

This is NOT the feared clearcoat pooling issue IMO.

Agreed. It is not what people are worried about AND NO ONE SHOULD PANIC. The posts are fine and look good.

I have one side-wall (probably incorrectly) pressed into the playfield over the artwork and that's where it pooled. This is an anomaly! Is the clearcoat still susceptible to deforming under pressure where there is artwork? Apparently yes and I don't know why. But the fact that there is pressure at this point that caused the slight pooling is probably unique to my machine.

#720 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

Maybe the game is supposed to be played with cottonballs instead of steel?

Ha! Mine did come with a lot of foam. Dumb me threw it out with the packaging.

#723 4 years ago
Quoted from T7:

This is NOT the feared clearcoat pooling issue IMO.

I got a much better photo. As you can see, it is not pooling around the posts. It is only where the sidewall is pressed tightly against the PF. (It is not normally supposed to be pressed against the playfield). In this photo, you get a sense of the height of the pool, and can even see it reflected in the steel side-wall.

Click on the picture and zoom in to actual size to see it clearly.
Wall Pooling (resized).jpgWall Pooling (resized).jpg

#726 4 years ago

That looks like a run

Sure... but they are clear coated before installation and the chance that the run would exactly match the counter of the side wall that is installed afterwards is not likely. In fact, I can also see a bulge in the clear on the reverse side of that wall too. It would be very hard to photograph that without removing some plastics, but it is visible. Also, it is much more obvious in person that the side-wall is pressed against the playfield in that exact area, and where it isn't pressed against it is the exact spot where the deformity stops.

#728 4 years ago

Yeah, but I'm not too worried about it. I let Stern know so they can document it and hopefully continue to improve. I suspect most machines will show that ramp raised above the clear and not sloping into it. If that is the case, it is a none issue for everyone. But I would be remiss if I didn't mention it.

#730 4 years ago

Like you, I think it wouldn’t be an issue. Happy flipping! I have a couple weeks or so before mine comes.

I don't know you, but I'm getting to know this game and I can safely say that you are going to love it!

#732 4 years ago

I got a much better picture of the gap issue that is causing the side-wall to press into the playfield by turning on the GI lights. Take a look at the attached. Like a post or washer pressing into the clear, here, you can see the wall is pressing into the clear. Probably an anomaly. Nonetheless, that pressure has deformed the clear in MY machine, but I don't think this would affect anyone whose side-walls aren't pressed into the PF over the artwork.

It's also worth reminding that the clear coat appears to be much thinner, so it is no surprise to me that the deformed clear coat on mine is less raised (and less noticeable) than it appears on the more thickly coated machines we've seen on earlier pros.

Gap 2 (resized).jpgGap 2 (resized).jpg

#734 4 years ago

Yes. Florida.

#737 4 years ago

Update with my LE issues. Again, I don't' want to overstate the problems by bringing them up. It's just some minor stuff that needs to get worked out, but I hope it is helpful to some. With regard to my earlier post, (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/15#post-5222321) After speaking with Stern (who was all over it and working to get me help) these are the resolutions:

1. They forgot to install some parts that makes the raptor move. They are sending out the necessary hardware.

2. They suggested I bend the ramp down and away slightly to avoid contact between the blades and the ramp and they recommended that I do NOT adjust the helicopter itself. Caution as it is hard to bend and it rests on a single post above the right bumper that could get deformed. With careful and precise bending, I was NOT able to avoid contact between the blades and the rail. But it is much better! I may uninstall the ramp and try to bend it further so I don't risk bending that first post.

3. They are sending a new plastic that is not chipped.

4. T-Rex is fine! They confirmed that the movement in the video I provided is normal.

5. Ooof… I'll get back to 5.

6. The wiring harnesses were on the doors coin release bulbs. I slightly crimped the connector and re-installed them on the super tiny contacts.

OKAY, 5... So we discovered the problem was greater than originally thought. The nut was so over-tightened that the entire wall wasn't just tight against the PF, but also twisted away from the plastic above it by over 1/4 of an inch. My original pictures showed it, but I didn't realize it was an anomaly. See below (new comments in orange):

A (resized).jpgA (resized).jpg

AND:

B (resized).jpgB (resized).jpg

I loosened the nut underneath the wall a few turns and the ramp popped up and away from the PF, and also untwisted itself to align perfectly with the plastic such that the top edge was about 1/16 UNDER the entire plastic. The clear coat that was under pressure from the wall and ALSO over a painted area, had migrated out and away from the edges of the wall (just like it does with posts and posts with washers) creating a raised surface on both sides of the wall. Fortunately it isn't too bad because of the thinner clear coat and the small surface area of the wall edge. Does this mean the PFs still have pooling problems or not? I don't know. But it only seems to be an issue where there is a pressure point on the clear AND where there is paint. Sadly, some color did lift when the wall was raised, leaving a white line, but the good news is that the wood itself is not compressed under that wall section, and only slightly indented by the hole. Stern was glad to hear the damage isn't too bad. They are sending me the parts I need and a T-Shirt. See pictures below (you may need to click to view them actual size):

C (resized).jpgC (resized).jpg

D (resized).jpgD (resized).jpg

Thank you everyone for your help.

#749 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

It is the same issue as earlier just less notable. Over torqued bolts and clear coat not completely cured. All yours is just to a much lesser degree.

I think that's right. Plus they forgot some playfield parts. They were kind of embarrassed by that.

#750 4 years ago
Quoted from mummite:

When the T-rex is in the 0 switch posistion (middle of the ramp) it is slightly to the right side of the ramp. When the T-rex comes down it hits the right part of the ramp and slides over into place in the middle correctly to catch the ball. I have had a couple of occasians where the T-rex did not get to the center and it could not open the mouth correctly. Anyone else has alignment issues with our old T-rex buddy?

Mine was aligned great. I noticed a lot of calibration settings in the menu to adjust stuff like that.

#751 4 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

anyone thinking of canceling your LE DONT DO IT. This game is an absolute blast! Today I grabbed a polk sub from best buy and it sounds amazing!! I am enjoying the hell outta my first stern le and I don’t feel like a putz at all![quoted image]

Totally agree. Even with a few out of the box issues, I'm extremely happy with it. It's a beautiful machine, plays great, display graphics are great, and it's the best code I've seen that's sub 1.0

#752 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

Totally agree. Even with a few out of the box issues, I'm extremely happy with it. It's a beautiful machine, plays great, display graphics are great, and it's the best code I've seen that's sub 1.0

#755 4 years ago
Quoted from mthirkell:

Since we are hearing primarily negative comments, which we all need to hear, I thought I'd mention that my LE is flawless (playfield, t-rex, posts etc). This game is a keeper.

I will add that even despite my issues, I am extremely happy with the game. It is a great addition.

#764 4 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Mine is flawless out of the box too. Love how it shoots! Animations and sound are great!

About those animations... Before I got the game, I was leaning toward the side that would prefer actual movie clips... after playing the game a lot, I completely get it now. I didn't realize at first how many memorable scenes are faithfully produced in their above-average CG. Because of this, they were able to blend those re-created scenes with new visuals seamlessly. It fits so well with the game aesthetic. Had they stuck with actual movie clips only, it would have limited the game to a sound-board style game and made it far less immersive. Had they used only new CG scenes, it would have felt more like a dinosaur game and not like a Jurassic Park game. I think they married the two concepts together very well.

#769 4 years ago

I love my JP2 LE. I really do. Despite the issues I had. I played it today and a washer rolled down the playfield and settled by the left out-lane. I turned off the game. Looked to see where it may have come from, and found three bubbles/blisters in the gloss without even really looking for such things. This is a rough start for me. (You will need to view the pictures in actual size to see it clearly)
New Probems (resized).jpgNew Probems (resized).jpg

#770 4 years ago

I'm at a loss now. I looked over the playfield more carefully this time. I'm guessing there isn't a fix for peeled paint. 22 games in.

20190926_180607 (resized).jpg20190926_180607 (resized).jpg
#773 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Sorry you have to deal with those clear issues.

Thanks. I can deal with the clear. But the flaking of the paint right in front of the apron is a tough pill to swallow. The picture doesn't show that it's too bad, but a much larger area has already lifted from the plywood and it's only a matter of time before that flakes off too.

#774 4 years ago

Top down view

Paint Peel2 (resized).jpgPaint Peel2 (resized).jpg
#778 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Is that the same location where your ball guide was digging in to the PF?

No. This is by the apron. The other area already has some paint removed, but I didn't make a big deal about it because it is mostly where you can't see it. I'm not a nit-picky guy, so I just ignored it. But this is kind of in your face.

My dealer had two boxes next to each other and asked which number I wanted. I guess I picked the wrong one.

#785 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I’m sorry. I wonder if the clear is too thin and this is a harbinger of future issues?

So the weird thing is that the rippled and peeled paint seems rock hard in that rippled shape. I'm sure the paint wouldn't ripple along the apron edge, and then they'd clear coat it afterward... But how does it ripple with a fully dry clear coat?

I suppose if the clear coat was soft, and the surface got pulled when they installed the apron, it might wrinkle the paint, and then when the clear cures, it stiffens up the wrinkles? I'm just speculating. I would have thought poor adhesion would just cause it to chip away. But to ripple and then get hardened in that shape? Weird.

Anyone think a green sharpie would fix this up? Maybe they'll send me one when they send the missing parts they forgot to install on the playfield.

#787 4 years ago
Quoted from JonCrox:

If you're aware of this thread and you buy a nib stern I have less than zero sympathy at this point. If you think your SE let alone LE money is safe because a bit of artwork was removed around posts I'm amazed you have the intelligence to earn the required money to buy one. Sorry guys but ffs, wake up!!!

I have had great experiences with Stern in the past. I bought my first LE thinking I would finally step up to a really premium experience. I browsed Pinside while waiting for it to help with the anticipation. Then I saw this thread. But I still trusted Stern and assumed these horrible cases were in the minority.

#790 4 years ago
Quoted from raz0red:

I backed out of my LE today.
I feel bad because the distributor is a super nice guy. But, the risk at this price point is too high for me. I really hope everyone who gets a game is able to enjoy it without issues. It is an awesome game!

I'm sorry to here.

#792 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

IMO that is a no question full game swap or refund. Or a populated PF swap at the very least if you're happy to go through that process. Should be no hesitation, delays or questions from either Stern or your dealer.

This is all new to me. I haven't had to deal with anything like this in the past with my Premiums. I have no idea what to expect. Stern customer support has always been great to me, but I don't know their process or even what I'm entitled to ask for. We have also never really disagreed on anything, so I wouldn't be prepared for a scenario where we may.

I trust my dealer. An excellent local store owner that I trust and who has tons of history with Stern. I'm going to ask him his thoughts on it before making any decisions.

#799 4 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

My uneducated guess is that there was a screw that holds the apron in place very near that spot. That when they were installing the apron, the screw was dragged through the wet clear and scratched the paint. Looking at that, the scrape is quite close to the apron and I don't see how a ball might do that -further reinforcing the idea that it was done while in the factory.
I don't think that paint "flakes" through clearcoat, causing it to become "torn" like you've shown in the photos.
I looked through the Jurassic manual but couldnt find any photo showing the apron or where the screws are located.
If any Pinsider with a JPLE wants to remove the apron to check, that might be helpful in understanding the root cause of this.
Unlike the following opinion, of these being "ticking time bombs" where the art and clear start lifting, I expect it was a factory screw-up.

Don't be shy about bringing this to both your Distributors attention and to Stern, if your distributor doesnt support you. You can even call Stern directly to explain what you've found, then send them pics. I've always found them super helpful and great to deal with.
I would expect that ESPECIALLY if it's thought that this was an error caused before the pin left the factory and was caused by an employee while being put together, that Stern might consider that eligible for their "case by case" support.
Fingers are crossed for ya!

Thank you. I have been keeping Stern in the loop and will notify my local distributer. He's a great guy with tons of history with stern and I fully trust him.

Stern is already aware of the missing parts, mysterious washers showing up on the playfield, and everything else. I agree it is a weird anomaly. I can't imagine why it would wrinkle and then harden in a wrinkled shape unless they were installing parts on undried paint (but why would anyone do that?)

Anyway, I'll see what they say and move forward. I'm sure in a month or so I'll have a great game that plays fantastic and I will no longer care about the hassle it took to get there.

#810 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Bummer that happened. Just my impression but it seems like this is a different issue than the pooling issue. This seems to be the ball guides and apron tightened to the playfield and then scraping it from vibrations with the ball, so it’s more like the guide and apron are cutting into it. Seems like they really should put washers under those spots to prevent that cutting. I just got mine today and adjusted the guides by the tower so there’s a slight gap now between them and the playfield. I also just put three small black fabric washers in each of the apron screws to lift the apron very slightly off the playfield to prevent that cutting. I used #8x.032 fabric washers I had on hand from experimenting with washers to use on my POTC. Now the apron isn’t contacting the playfield.
Thanks for posting yours. I had the ball guides on my radar to check but wouldn’t have thought of the apron. Here are pics of what I did at the apron.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That seems like a good precaution. With my situation, I would have expected a scrape or scratch. The wrinkles show no sign of adherence to the wood. And they are rigid. Almost like the clear is firmly coating the wrinkles themselves. I would have expected chipping. I'm not sure how a clear coat deforms so rigidly around those wrinkles after it hardens.

#820 4 years ago
Quoted from Flare:

Curious about flavored bats? Green looks pretty fantastic, and black isn't bad either. Gettting my LE next week sometime... Excited!!!!![quoted image][quoted image]

I'm liking the green!

#828 4 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Gawd this has me on the fence... I've got a great distributor and have a deposit in on a JP Premium, but these issues seem to be really piling on... I'm new to the hobby with 6 months of playing and purchased a now perfect (small wiring issue initially) SW Premium NIB Feb 19 build and no issues after putting over 3000 games in it (yeah) I'm addicted and SW games can be short ... But man o man,... I want to support Stern and keep the order in, but would8 just love to hear something from them official to quell the fires and put my mind at ease.... It seems everytime I login to pinside, I see a new horror show

I completely understand your viewpoint. As troubled as I am by this, I don't regret buying it. For me, personally, I look at it like having a paint chip on a Lamborghini. I'm glad I get to own one, even if it is imperfect.

I'm not going to let Stern off the hook, though.

#832 4 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Hey has anyone noticed the metal helicopter blades hitting the metal rail there and if so any solution. I didn't really notice it until it got wedged while I was playing once and when I went in and manually tested it it grazes the metal rail over and over. i'm a little hesitant to bend or twist it cause it seems like it is made to be evenly weighted

Mine had that issue . Stern's official response was to bend the wire form down and away from the blade

Be careful though. It is tough to bend and it is screwed into a single post above the right bumper that can bend if you put too much pressure on the wire-form.

#833 4 years ago

Stern has offered to send me a clear touch-up kit. Does anyone know if that will help mitigate this?

3 (resized).jpg3 (resized).jpg
#842 4 years ago

Thanks everyone. I have got several other NIB Stern's in the past, but this problem is completely new to me -- so I appreciate the guidance. I haven't heard back from their QC people yet. This might have just been my Stern contact person offering what he could while we wait for their response. In which case I appreciate the gesture. I don't think they have made any final decisions yet. And I know I haven't. So I'm not ready to call this their offered resolution just yet. I also haven't spoken to my distributor yet (but will today). I'll keep you all posted if I hear anything else from them.

#846 4 years ago
Quoted from buffetboy88:

FWIW I've dealt pretty extensively with their customer service before and if you're polite and communicative they will make it right. I'll bet you've got a free populated playfield coming.

Thanks for sharing that experience. I've had interactions with many companies over the years and Stern has always been exceptional in my mind. It is disappointing to have issues, but I do believe they care enough to figure this out. I have every reason to think that I'll have a great game when all the dust settles. Not having been through something like this before (and with my first LE, no less!) I had no idea what to even expect out of this process. Pinside has been very helpful in this regard.

#848 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

What's the verdict on the moving helicopter blades? Does it add much to the game/rules? Do you think it's a worthwhile addition over the Pro?

I like the visuals, but the sound effects add a lot too. I'm not sure if the pros have the sound effects or not.

In my mind, it is the difference between a decoration and interactive element.

#852 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Thanks! I'm planning to buy a JP once the dust settles on the QC issues and trying to figure out whether Id be happy with a Pro vs. a Premium.
Are there any modes or scoring opportunities tied to the helicopter or is it primarily an audio/visual type toy?

For me, the difference between the pro and premium is the T-REX. It is phenomenal. It watches the ball, it coordinates its movements with the display and sound effects. It picks up the ball and releases it in different ways. It moves with the story in certain modes (like escape the t-rex mode). I've played both versions and both are fun. But geez, the implementation of the T-rex is above and beyond.

#862 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

WTF? That’s really insulting. I’m embarrassed for Stern they would even offer that in your case.
Stern really surprise me because I’ve had nothing but fantastic experience with their customer service, but then i hear these ridiculous attempts at trying to do the bare minimum - almost like a bargaining tactic to see what the absolute minimum you will accept.
Admittedly I don’t ever deal directly with Stern, but through my distributor, so that may be the difference.

I don't think it's officially resolved in their mind yet. Stern reached out to me and let me know they are discussing it internally.

#866 4 years ago
Quoted from bbulkley:

I'm considering this as my first pin - or at least one of the first since my wife and I want a few. The reports of PF issues are worrying though!

Knowing what I know now, I would absolutely buy this as my first pin. Sure, mine is a temporary hassle, but it will be sorted out.

My guess is that you'll judge future pins against how good this one is for years. It's hard to top.

#869 4 years ago
Quoted from bbulkley:

All right I'm pulling the trigger on a premium - first pin! I'm ordering from Hemispheres based on pinside recommendations. Now the wait begins.

Congrats, you'll love it.

#877 4 years ago
Quoted from drewski28:

I hate to board the Stern hate train but my trex head still isn't catching the ball when it should. Even Chaz at Stern had no idea how to fix it and said he had to speak to an engineer, still haven't heard back from anyone. Overall pinball is such a fun experience but these headaches really are frustrating and sometimes make me regret buying a NIB LE with issues immediately upon setup.

Ok... Let's get some pictures. Try to get pictures in the mouth, and of the rear mechanism. Height, angle, that sort of thing and I'll compare it against mine. Maybe we'll find a difference

#882 4 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

I pre-ordered mine through Little Shop Of Games a couple months ago.

Little Shop of Games is great!

#886 4 years ago
Quoted from arcadem:

Unless my WONKA CE absolutely blows me away (assuming it ever shows up), Jurassic Park is my odds on favorite for game of the year.

I had tried twice now to write up why this is the best game I've ever played. But I would have to write a full page worth of bullet points to just get started.

#899 4 years ago
Quoted from hocuslocus:

That's crazy, does it happen after the fact or something? I've never seen the line effect before I got that game. Now I've seen three games with it. Did they specify what is causing it?

I can tell you that effect is seen some times with finishing musical instruments when the grain is not (or improperly) sealed with a grain filler or sanding seeler. You basically let a thinned out lacquer soak into the wood grain. As it dries, the grain raises and you sand it glass smooth. Then you apply the finish and can achieve a piano gloss finish.

Failure to do that can cause the grain to stay soft and raise at any time moisture or humidity penetrates deeply enough (from either the top or underside). Usually this happens during the remainder of the finishing process, but it can easily get worse weeks or months later when exposed to enough humidity.

I don't know if that's similar to how PFs are made.

#900 4 years ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

Well, try a 3rd time ☺️

Okay. In my personal opinion.

- The best game I've ever played. Both the best in terms of approachability for casual players new to the game, and the best for continuing to challenge owners with depth, nuance, options, and customized experiences. There are tons of goals above just getting points and setting records. How many dinos did you capture, or lives saved? Did you get the system back on? Did you collect DNA or fossils (by shooting cool combos)?

- Best toy. And best implementation of a toy. Eating the ball, throwing it in different ways, synchronization to sound effects. Watching the ball during gameplay, user interaction, Trex multiball, Trex car chase scene, Trex save the person trapped in the car, Trex rampage... So many uses. It's an amazing addition.

- Best pre-1.0 code and on its way to being the best code I've played on. Meaningful gameplay, different kinds of interactions with raptors, trex, and a varied advancement through the padocks? All being done purposefully. Non repetative callouts. Ridiculous depth. And did I mention this is pre 1.0 with new major stuff to come?

- excellent shots and combos. Fun ball launch. Excellent flow. Fast, but intentional. Major ramps and scoops. All very visible. Nothing is hidden. Great view of the ball, but everything still looks full inside. Its hard but accessible, and very few "I lost but it wasn't my fault" moments. Great ball returns too. You feel in control much more than on other games.

- theme implementation... Somehow I'm reliving my favorite scenes in the movie while also doing my own thing? A great balance that makes it less like a soundboard and more like a real Jurassic Park experience.

- Best display. This isn't just movie clips (although my favorite scenes have been faithfully redone). Nor is this Adobe Illustrator style cutouts. It's great CG that recreates the movie and blends it into the aesthetic of the game. Recreating these scenes must have cost a fortune, but it allowed them to really integrate the movie with the game in a way that would be impossible with just clips. This is going to set a new standard for pinball CG in my opinion. Even the voice acting (which I was originally not excited about) allows more varied and specific callouts in a way that movie clips wouldn't have been able to do alone. I get it now.

- artwork it's great, overall look makes me feel like I'm on the island. I couldn't ask for anything else.

#906 4 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

There were 3 of us looking closely during set up (2 of which are pin purchasing veterans - the 3rd who is not aka me, HA!) so I think it is a good sign!
On a related side note, this weird art thing had all of us scratching our heads. We thought given how perpendicular these blemishes were, that they may not be intended. Well, fortunately after comparing against product photos, these "t-rex scratches" are intentional after all!
First pic is mine. Second is from Stern's site, cropped to match as best I could.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Ha. That and the "rain" on the pinblades will hide a lot of scratches!

#996 4 years ago

Yay. I just got the notification from UPS that Stern created the shipping label for the parts they forgot to install on the playfield. It shouldn't be long now!

#1023 4 years ago

I played a game last night and I could have sworn that the rescue light by the T-rex ramp was white and not orange. Am I going crazy or does that light change to white?

#1031 4 years ago

So can someone confirm for me that this is indeed the wrong insert color?

All other rescue inserts are orange. Why is this one white?

EDIT: I just saw a screen shot from Stern's page. Thiers is orange. Mine is clear. Unless I'm misreading it, this is really bad. Did they actually use the wrong color insert? Jeez. How many mistakes on one playfield?

20191004_221156 (resized).jpg20191004_221156 (resized).jpg
15702416695743537892760744115824 (resized).jpg15702416695743537892760744115824 (resized).jpg

#1037 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Wow, yeah it looks like they used the wrong color there. All mine are red and I think they're all supposed to be red.

Jeez. The list keeps growing with this playfield. Missing parts, wall overtightened and cutting into playfield, peeled paint, helicopter hitting the ramp, and now the wrong insert?

Is there a fix for this? Would an orange/red bulb help? I'm not sure what to do.
INSERT Problem (resized).jpgINSERT Problem (resized).jpg

#1045 4 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Man, with all your issues, you should be guaranteed a populated playfield swap.. What has your distributor said about this?

He has asked them to contact him.

#1046 4 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Look back one page on this thread on page 20... https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/20#post-5235583
Looks like TheGunnett has the same color insert you do... Wonder if it was an assembly issue that day with a particular installer?
[quoted image]

Interesting. Thank you. It is wildly distracting when playing a game. I couldn't even understand how a clear square insert got there, but then I noticed they also use one in the raptor cage. Must have been a mixup.

I just feel like it's more than a QC issue. At some point, that person learned it should be orange but didn't speak up about having done it wrong... What about the person who put the labels on the inserts all day? They didn't notice the word RESCUE was going over a clear when they've done hundreds (thousands) before? What about any of the PF assemblers? Or the final inspection? So many opportunities for someone who sees hundreds of these on a regular basis to notice a glaring issues like that. It's actually a little disappointing.

#1052 4 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

When my SW had the left Outlane/Inland rollover switches mixed up, Pat Powers wanted all the details to take it into a meeting so they could isolate the source of the error... So hopefully reporting issues like this traces back to the offending QC breakdown...
It seems with so many opportunities to catch these mistakes, there is some obvious rushing and overall lack of attention to detail... Granted it is probably a thankless job, but they definitely need to tighten up the holes in their inspection process

Yeah. I am a pretty understanding guy and I still believe they will get things right for me. But it has been a sad experience. The excitement of buying my first LE game turned into worry before I even finished unboxing the game when the installer and I had to un-jam the T-rex. After that, I had all of 15 minutes of play on it when the other problems like missing parts and washers rolling down the playfield presented themselves -- causing days of down-time with my kids wondering when it would become playable. Not for anything, I'm at around the 2 week mark and I still don't actually have all of the parts that were supposed to be installed in the playfield (but they are on their way). From a consumer experience point of view, I've spent more time worrying about this purchase than I have enjoying it. And that's saying a lot since I'm not the kind of person to worry about stuff.

I don't know what Stern has in mind for a premium LE experience, but I'm sure they wouldn't have wanted it to go down like this.

#1057 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

The more pictures I see of those LEs that green metallic powder trim looks fantastic. Pretty psyched to get mine even with all this playfield crap going on.

It's pretty great. I wouldn't worry too much about the PF issues. It's probably just mine that's this bad

#1073 4 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Your description though sounds like a fix for something that should flow smoothly, not like an improvement one should have to make. Thoughts?

I think there is an acceptable range of precision with flipper angles/alignment, shooter rod strength, and other such things. I consider variations to be part of the challenge and adds to a unique game that makes it more interesting than the type of predictable gameplay you get with video games. And if anyone wants to tweak those settings, have at it!

Now if you are out of spec to the point where it negatively impacts the game... Then I think your in the "fixing a problem" area.

#1084 4 years ago
Quoted from Tradesman:

#363 set up and working great, no issues so far. Fantastic game![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Where did you very the coin door plastics?

#1097 4 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

Okay, thanks guys. Interesting that I have three other Stern's right now, and they are all smooth as glass (minus dimples of course). DP Pro, Iron Maiden Premium, and Black Knight Pro.

My new JPLE has virtually no dimples despite some pretty heavy air balls.

#1103 4 years ago
Quoted from pickleric:

How about if you look at it from the side shining a light on it?

Dont get me wrong, it does have some dimples. But it is markedly better than my original Star Trek. Paint issues aside, it seems more resistant than others I've seen (like just about every Star Wars I've encountered).

#1137 4 years ago
Quoted from scooterd:

So, my issue, after using the test-diag menu for vertical, is that at it's lowest setting, it's still a good inch or more from the ramp.... I have hit plenty of balls perfectly that just go SDTM afterwards after rejecting... very frustrating... also, when the T Rex head comes down, it also 'jogs' to the left side ... but, the head is just slightly off center... I think the big issue is that it's nowhere near the ramp...
The menu options (last 3) for in game doesn't seem to have a vertical adjustment... unless I'm not understanding how they work... I have tried -15 to +15 and the head just goes crazy from side to side, and doesn't change how close it gets to the ramp.
For a less than a day old machine, should I be going to Stern or the Distributor? I'm not interested in taking the machine apart myself to mechanically adjust...
Thanks all[quoted image]

If it helps, I get around 100% with mine and it is slightly askew to the angle of the ramp. I adjusted the setting to get it almost perfect with the ramp, but then I noticed a few balls were rejected that might have made it before I played with the menu settings. I can't tell if it was some off shots or if I made it worse. I set it back to the way it was, and it plays great. I also found that a slight lowering of flipper power helped as well.

My height is set much lower than yours. I did not see an adjustment for height, but there is a test for it. I believe the height adjustment is made mechanically while you are in test mode under the settings. I know it can seem a bit overwhelming to dig in that deeply into a new game, but it may not prove to be too difficult.

#1138 4 years ago

For anyone following along on the issues with my playfield, there is an update.

Two senior people at Stern reached out to me over the last week or so after hearing about the issues and seeing the pictures. They are sending a new, populated PF to my distributor who will swap it out for me. Everyone was extremely kind to me throughout the process. It should take about a week or so to arrive. I wanted to thank everyone here as well for your counsel and support. Knowing what I might expect (and should ask for) was very helpful.

#1148 4 years ago

Awesome news, Congrats. I will add your name to the exclusive list of 500.
I think we need to have a annual Steak and Beer party , steaks on me...lol...2 cows should do it. I mean this is Texas.
Keep posting those units folks.

Where is the list being kept?

#1152 4 years ago

Updated list of Members LE's that have arrived. Congrats all to this lovely game.
I scanned the list and still no names from outside North America. Hope to see some coming in from overseas.
If I missed someone just DM or post.

Looking good. There may be a typo for 290

#1174 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Anyone have the T-Rex setting to allow it to throw the ball enabled? I set mine to only have it place it on the wire form. Seems like it could cause damage throwing it and I haven’t wanted to take the risk. Just curious if anyone has tried it and how it’s going. How far does it throw?

Mine "throws" it. It is more of a random drop than a violent throw. And it bounces off some stuff before landing anywhere, so it doesn't really just crater into the PF. I think it was well thought out and I like the way it adds to the gameplay.

#1199 4 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

Ha! OK, so no JAWS Stern pin...for now. Congrats on your pin too. Any issues or did it come to you in perfect condition?

I think jaws was the internal code name for this pin.

#1265 4 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

if I remember correctly, I think the Jeep should have been upside down and smashed. That is when the T-Rex spins it in the movie. Right?

I think the iconic green and yellow jeep was the tourist one that got stepped on, and the tan and red one in the game is the staff jeep that comes and rescues them and escapes the chasing Trex. The game takes some liberty there.

#1274 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Why? It's a great game. The jeep is fine, everybody is too busy playing the game to worry about that BS

I had all these mod plans. Then I got the game. It's as close to perfect as any game I've seen.

#1278 4 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Bad news, my moving T-Rex head has broken already. It happened the 2nd game after I updated the code so I was hoping it was code related but have not heard anyone else reporting an issue so appears it is mechanical. I probably only have 50-100 games on it or so overall. It made a horrible clicking/grinding sound sound and then was stuck in place. I'll be in contact with Stern to see about what needs fixed. Hope this mech holds up long term and is not a constant issue, hopefully just bad luck.

Sorry to hear that. Do you have any pictures of the mech where it's damaged? I'd be curious to see what the weakest link was, in your case. It might be a good place for everyone to monitor.

#1354 4 years ago

I already have my LE and I'm still eagerly awaiting the production and delivery of the premiums. I can't wait to hear from all those people when they find out how good this game really is.

#1358 4 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I played an LE last night and really enjoyed this game.
One question, where is the ball supposed to go after hitting the edge of the post coming out of that inner orbit at the upper flipper? The one I was playing was going straight to the left outlane quite often. Is it supposed to go to the left slingshot? I was thinking possibly the upper flipper was set a little too far to the right?

Mine hits around the top left bumper usually. I would always suggest checking the level, (side-to-side in the fron and in the rear, as well as front-to-back) before making a mechanical adjustment like that.

#1456 4 years ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

Just added pinstadium lighting. Highly recommend them for JP.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

What method did you use to paint the wireforms?

#1464 4 years ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

We powder coated the wire forms and ramp, apron, coin door and speaker panel.
Tried to make it look more natural like wood and vines.

It came out great. I didn't know you could powder coat over chrome. Gives me some ideas.

#1465 4 years ago
Quoted from T7:

New code posted...

I am amazed to see this much attention-to-detail in pre 1.0 code. It's already the best code I've played, and it keeps getting steadily better.

#1475 4 years ago
Quoted from Bearcat:

We are about to make the dive into Jurassic Park... is the Premium worth the extra bucks?

So much yes.

#1508 4 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Looking for smart missile tips!
Often times the truck is blocking the shot directly to the drop target. When that's the case should you go up the middle and hope the ball falls into that area? Any other ways to hit the target?

A soft hit to the right orbit or spinner could put the ball in the pop bumpers area which might get to the target within the 5 seconds.

#1544 4 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

I pre-ordered the LED rod from LSoG many months ago. It better be the fully lit version as that's what the description was when I paid them. I checked in with them a few weeks ago and they assured me that I was within their 1st batch. I can't even find the listing on their site today though aka the screenshot you posted. Did they take it down? Makes me a little concerned about when and what I will receive.

I don't think there is an alternate version from Stern without the lights. I'm sure you'll be fine.

#1545 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

It is still on the LSG website.
Stern offers 2 day shipping for those who do not want to wait.

I couldn't find it on LSoG website. Do you have a link?

#1592 4 years ago
Quoted from S-Miles:

It’s the globe that looks bad. You’d have to see it in person. Maybe I’m picky. But for $100 I would like a more quality product.

Does it just need a better polish? If you put the rod end in a drill and get some good car buffing compound, you could probably clean up any imperfections pretty easily.

#1594 4 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

The Stern JP shooter, if you add it to your cart and try and check out, it won't let you.

Are you sure? Maybe it was a temporary thing, but it looks like it is working now.

#1599 4 years ago
Quoted from S-Miles:

Some of scratches are too deep to buff out. I don’t think I should have to work on it.

Gotcha. And frankly, if there are deep scratches on it, it might be so soft that it'll just scratch again with normal use.

#1612 4 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Just tried again stern website still says sold out

I had no problem with this just now. Perhaps if you delete you internet cache or history?

#1615 4 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

Yep, I'm getting "Sold Out" when trying to check out. Were you able to order one?

I placed the order shortly before posting. I rechecked my e-mail just now and it says the order was received and the item is being prepared for shipment. So I guess it went through. BUT, when I go into the checkout process now, it is saying "sold out" again. So I guess they are just selling fast, or it's a low stock item.

#1626 4 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

I didn't even know there's a moving raptor, now I need to look at mine it's probably stuck.

Mine was missing a piece under it that makes it move. Check to see that it is installed.

#1628 4 years ago
Quoted from BlueIrocGuy:

Thanks for the update as well! I guess if I ordered a shooter rod, I should buy the pin to go with it?

I just checked, and unfortunately you are correct. The shooter rod does not ship with the game installed on it. You will have to order the game separately.

#1710 4 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Has anyone who pre-ordered the amber rod from Little Shop of Games gotten shipping confirmation or received theirs? I've sent them 2 emails the past 2 weeks and they haven't responded.

Give them a call if you can. There might be something funky going on with their email.

#1711 4 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I am sure this has been talked about...but I'm inept at finding the details on the forums . I thought that the T Rex was supposed to randomly throw the ball, not just set it on the wireform. Is there a setting that I'm missing?
Thanks for the help!

It depends on the Trex mode. I think the Trex rampage mode is the most violent. The Trex chase drops it more gently. When the Trex is activated, you hit the jeep to select between 3 or 4 different Trex modes. She responds differently in each of those modes.

#1712 4 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I am sure this has been talked about...but I'm inept at finding the details on the forums . I thought that the T Rex was supposed to randomly throw the ball, not just set it on the wireform. Is there a setting that I'm missing?
Thanks for the help!

First, make sure the menu setting allows it. After that, it depends on the T-rex mode. I think the T-rex rampage mode has the most violent throw. The T-rex chase drops it more gently. When the T-rex is activated, you hit the jeep to select between 3 or 4 different T-rex modes, and then hit the T-rex ramp to start that mode. She responds differently in each of those modes.

#1714 4 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I’m having a bunch of people over Friday including tons and tons of little kids I’m freaking out because I don’t want any scratches to my machines. I was thinking of wrapping them all up in plastic . What would u guys do ? Just let loose and damage happens it happens ?

Woah... you let children play with your pins? That's risky
Seriously though, when I have kids that aren't used to such things over, I keep the door closed, and when everyone gets there, I make an announcement that I'm opening up the arcade. Then they all filter in and I can give them a quick talk about how you play and handle the machine (like not banging the glass or sliding things around the cabinet). I also keep all of the keys out of reach.

I watch them for a few minutes as they get started and make sure no one is holding any pens, anything sharp, etc... The machines are solid though. They can take some abuse... ike a 5 year old climbing on top of the glass and jumping on it, for example. Guess how I know.

#1726 4 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

There is a literal "throw" option I have set to yes, but it doesn't throw the ball. If anyone knows the exact setting, let me know because I wasn't seeing anything else.

Try removing the glass and manually start a Trex mode. Then adjust the car so you start the other modes like Trex rampage. See how it responds in each mode.

#1753 4 years ago
Quoted from Ccondo:

Went to play a quick game this morning before work and in addition to my T Rex jaw not working, 1/2 the GI and the third flipper weren’t working. What the hell?! Now I’m just frustrated and disappointed. I’ll be calling Stern this afternoon.

Have you checked all of the connectors to see if anything is loose?

#1763 4 years ago
Quoted from Ccondo:

Found my GI/flipper problem. Shaker motor must have shaken my Pinstadium light free and the cord fell in between the right flipper switch rendering it all useless. Easy fix. Now on to the T. rex jaw.

It is a powerful shaker. Zip tie anything loose!

#1790 4 years ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

It was a hard decision to decline it

You did the right thing.

#1793 4 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

They finally responded today, they still haven't received them. Supposed to be next week.

I'm hearing that Stern chose to list their limited stock on their site and ship new orders placed their first. Even though they accepted orders from their distributors months ago. Seems like a weird decision to me.

#1810 4 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

gamerrick , delt31 I set myself a reminder to ping you guys when I'm done. For anyone else interested, please PM me as I may not see your forum reply. I just got back from a recording session and actually had my engineer do the heavy lifting on some of the key sounds in between working on my own music. For instance, David Attenborough's "Welcome to Jurassic Park" has the music in the background. My engineer magically, nearly removed it. I'm gonna test out replacing it tomorrow. After tonight's session, I have 17 as clean and leveled as possible sound bites from the movie. Yes, even Jeff Goldblum's laugh exampled at 0:14 in this video (I didn't make this I just found it and it's kinda funny): I feel like that laugh could be cut up and used somewhere!

Just out of curiosity, which channel in the mix are you extracting the audio from? And are there non-vocal channels that can be used for noise reduction?

#1812 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

happy to help and looking forward to hearing them.
Time is money and it's saving me time by not doing it myself so you can have some of my money ; )
Now - if you can find the best parts in that code to remove the terrible lines with these much better ones, that would be great. I recently opened up the code and stern recorded a TON of vocals in this game.

I could start indexing the audio clips if no one's done that yet.

#1816 4 years ago
Quoted from Ccondo:

Or it could be this one...[quoted image]

If I were me.... I would probably bite the bullet and remove the mech, and gradually take it apart to inspect it. If that screw is missing, who knows whatever else might have been missed. And without that knowledge, you could drive yourself crazy trying to diagnose it.

I'd suggest removing it, and take a LOT of pictures during the disassembly (to help with reassembly later). I especially like to take a picture of the screws I remove next to the location they go into, in case they get mixed up. Compare to the sketches in the manual, and figure out what is truly different. It's a lot of parts, but once the shell is removed, it looks like you'll be able to see most of the mech without too much more disassembly. Anything short of that and you are just guessing.

Besides, if it is that coil, you may end up disassembling everything anyway, only to find another part that Stern has to send you in another week's time.

#1825 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

That would be awesome!

I synced about 59 out of 742 on pin browser. You should be able to see them if you sync with it. I think we may want to start a new thread if we are working with several people on this. Also, I can set up an FTP server if we need to share files and such. Maybe a google drive would work too.

Try syncing it, and check the sound descriptions when you have a chance. Let me know if this format works and I'll finish it over the next week.

#1844 4 years ago
Quoted from Ccondo:

Quick update. I’m thrilled I was able to fix the T. rex myself. I was right, screw fell from jaw mech. All working great now.[quoted image][quoted image]

Great news! You may want to consider using lock-tite if it is subject to vibration.

#1845 4 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

My LE is sitting at my distro waiting for me to go get it. It's about 150 miles

So I'm assuming you are already on your way right now to pick it up, and wrote this message while you were driving there (at a stoplight of course, safety first!)

#1846 4 years ago
Quoted from pinghetto:

If you do start a new thread, can you please post a link here? I cannot contribute but would love to follow the progress. I would gladly put some money to a revised code to help compensate you guys for time.
Thanks a ton for your efforts!!
Brian

I started a thread here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-2-custom-code-project#post-5274193

#1849 4 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Yes please! I was going to start doing that too.

I'll take care of that over the next week. Since we have at least 3 of us already working on it, I created this thread to help keep the communication focused and not flood this thread as much:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-2-custom-code-project#post-5274193

#1871 4 years ago
Quoted from CTHOMAS1998:

Evening guys, ok my Premium gets delivered Tuesday morning. Had the option for Monday, but can't take Monday's off. Anyway, I have a question. On the LED screen in the backbox, are there any movie clips, or actual video, or is it strictly animations?
Thanks,
Chris

So it's more fair to say it is CG than it is animation. Kind of like the original movie. And how really good video games are made.

They recreated nearly all of my favorite scenes in CG and really captured the original spirit of those scenes, but because they recreated them, it fits perfectly with the game in the way movie scenes couldn't. They must have spent a ton on it. It sets a new standard in pinball, in my opinion. In fact, I think it makes the quick cut to a sort-of-related movie scene format seem a bit dated.

#1912 4 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

Yes. Go into the menu and first select 'Utility'. From there select 'Vol'. You can adjust treble, bass and other things to your liking.

No way! I had no idea.

#1926 4 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Can anyone confirm that the left plastic on the raptor pit is not actually attached to anything and kind of floats there?[quoted image]

Confirmed. Mine is that way too.

#1934 4 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

I guess I'm the first one to install a playfield protector. I will post a video of the pictures I took to do install and to take off parts in order to make way for the protector. I also added colored cliffy posts and red super bands on flippers. Things to note: 1) protector caused newton ball to rub on playfield, so I had to add another washer on top of playfield so the ball didn't rub on the protector. 2) upper flipper stroke stop rivet broke so had to redo rivet. Fortunately, I have a rivet vise. Now, working 100% again and with a nice playfield protector.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

So do you go over the existing mylar they add at high use spots, or do you remove those and then apply? Also, which PF protecter did you use?

#1941 4 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

Found yet another issue with my playfield. Near the upper flipper there's a part of the actual paint lifting right off the playfield. I think it is caused by the same issue I've found in other spots where they tightened the guide rails and apron so tight that it causes the clear/paint to get pushed up. Maybe this will be enough to get Stern to replace my playfield, but I doubt it.

I've now seen that in 3 different areas on mine.

#1977 4 years ago

Has everyone that ordered their shooter rod last week get an email ship notice? It's been over aweek since I placed the order and I've gotten no notification that it shipped.

#1988 4 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

I emailed them to ask and they said they ran out of stock and should have a new shipment going out later this week.

Thanks.

#2061 4 years ago
Quoted from Ccondo:

Do you do the minimum number or rescues to advance or try to pile them up?

Get the most rescues you can early on.

#2090 4 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

"7. Replace EOS actuator that fell apart due to bad rivet."
I'm not sure it will last long.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

It's hard to tell with rivets. Sometimes the rivet itself isn't very malleable and it fails early after pressing. Sometimes they just don't press well and crack immediately. More often than not, I find they either fail early or last a very long time.

#2132 4 years ago

Finally made some progress on fitting the helicopter. It was substantially trickier than I thought it'd be. But it worked out as well as I wanted.

20191031_130310_HDR (resized).jpg20191031_130310_HDR (resized).jpg20191031_130321_HDR (resized).jpg20191031_130321_HDR (resized).jpg
#2135 4 years ago

Now thats a " MOD". What a difference that makes. Well Done. Now you going to make me buy that damn thing...lol. Would you help with the rod for me?
Would the red helicopter work as well with this tweak?
Thanks.

I suppose I could put a how-to together. But honestly, it was more involved than I hoped. I had to flip the tail blades to the other side, perfectly drill out the top and bottom while keeping it square, and modify the bottom of the copter in 5 places. I was hoping at that point it'd just slip onto the plastic bushing, but no...

The plastic bushing had to be removed and modified too. That was the hardest part. All doable, obviously, but not as straight forward as I hoped. (If it wasn't for that, it would literally be a two screw installation from the top.

I also left in those two posts as an air-ball protector, but I may remove them (or shorten them) if it isn't an issue. Total cost - 9 bucks and 4 hours.

#2201 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Well I tried to replace that dumb truck and unfortunately it seems to be too heavy so the ball shot doesn't spin as well compared to the much lighter truck.
Looks real nice though
Back to the original[quoted image][quoted image]

Are you sure it isn't just a balancing issue? When I replaced the helicopter, I was surprised by how much finesse it took to keep the blade balanced. They seemed to rely on an eccentrically bored bushing to do the work. What seemed like a minor add-on was pretty tricky to get right. I think the new jeep looks good. It may be worth more fiddling to get it right.

#2220 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Loving this game. Will post a review later (spoiler, it's Stern's best ever) but the only thing I haven't seen is the Trex throwing the ball? When I played this a few months ago it was random....toss or drop on wireform. With this code the Trex seems to always drop it on wireform
I checked settings and tose is enabled and I would love to be random vs always wireform unless in a certain Trex mode
Any thoughts?

Certain modes. I know the t-rex rampage throws it. I'm not sure about the others.

#2224 4 years ago

I was playing raptor multi-ball and the raptors won.

Seriously though, how'd this even happen?

20191102_140510_HDR (resized).jpg20191102_140510_HDR (resized).jpg
#2225 4 years ago
Quoted from jdroc:

Same - rampage only.
How do you know what T-Rex mode you are going to get? I am pretty sure it’s based on truck direction but I feel like I get t-Rex multiball first 90% of the time. Is it always multiball first then the next ones you qualify are based on truck direction?

My understanding is that once the T-rex event is ready and she lowers her jaw, it is ready for T-rex multiball as soon as you get it in her mouth. However, if you hit the truck before getting it in her mouth, it will begin cycling through the t-rex modes each time you hit the truck.

#2252 4 years ago

So I got the mezel mods raptor pen mod. The package says it is for the LE, but it didn't fit at all. Anyone else have this problem?

#2254 4 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

Can you post some pics of your pen?

Sort of hard to see in a photo. But there are a few misaligned things on both sides it seems.
20191103_104609 (resized).jpg20191103_104609 (resized).jpg
Rear screw not aligned.

20191103_104627_HDR (resized).jpg20191103_104627_HDR (resized).jpg
Doesn't sit flush.

20191103_104708 (resized).jpg20191103_104708 (resized).jpg
Unnecessary bore hole in back. If light and ramp support are aligned, it sticks out too far. Also, it doesn't quite fit into the ramp support.

#2257 4 years ago

I see it clearly, damn I hate having to return stuff. Let's see if mine is also misaligned.
Can you make it work or are you sending it back?

Not sure. I just sent them an email looking for guidance. I don't mind redrilling the screw hole underneath, but it's only a little off, so it won't be easy to center a drill bit. But unless the extra cutout on the right is normal, I don't want it. It shows from the side and there's no screw there. I don't like customizing mods (I think they should already be custom by definition). If they intentionally make it that way, it'd kind of turn me off.

#2260 4 years ago

Amazing difference. Well done guys.

That's just the beginning! There's much more coming.

#2263 4 years ago
Quoted from fxdwg:

Had the exact same stick ball last night during raptor multi all. Had to use a straw to clear it couldn’t get my fat sausage fingers in there.
It looks like the triangular plastic that is supposed to stop it from happening hangs freely on the top end. So a fast ball can slide right through there.
I think mine went airborne after another ball hit it and forced it right in there.

That clear plastic actually works very well as a one-way gate if the ball hits it from the top. It can enter, but can't leave!

#2273 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Same exact problem I’m having. There are bore holes where there are no screws and no bore hole where there is a screw. So no way that stays on like that. It’s barely attached in the back. I’m guessing we just got the wrong version for our machine. I’m waiting to hear back from Kristin, she’s great. I’m sure they will straighten it out. I’ve bought tons of stuff from Mezelmods and they have really great mods.

Ahh. It said prem/le on the package, but based on the photos of the pro, it seems tailored for that.

#2292 4 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

I just melted an extra hole in mine with a soldering iron.[quoted image][quoted image]

That would help the left side. And it's much easier than trying to redrill it. The right side sticks out when the notch is lined up with the ramp support. I see yours is like that too. Also, the right has an unnecessary cutout because the pro has a screw that the premium doesn't. I would have hoped Mezel would have tailored it better for the premium. I mean, that's kind of the benefit of 3d printing, right? I'm not a fan of poor fitting mods. I think Mezel might have settled on "good enough" for this one.

#2342 4 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

gamerrick Where did you buy the shooter rod from? I pre-ordered mine from Little Shop of Games back in July and still haven't received it.

I ordered mine from Stern weeks ago and nothing. I can't make sense of how Stern decides to ship things. But it doesn't appear to be FIFO.

#2368 4 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

How often would you all say you get plunges that go up the halfpipe and don't brick out and turn into a short plunge, in both auto and manual?
It seems that sometimes the ball takes a slight left curve and bashes into the left side just outside the halfpipe and fails to complete the wireform return
I'm using the new Amber shooter rod and I'd say about 85% of the time I'm getting a full plunge into the wireform, the auto, maybe 90%..is this normal would you say compared to what you guys are seeing?
Thanks everyone

Mines about 95%

#2390 4 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

I did this a while back and the results were terrible. You need to address the source--the shooter mechanism problem itself. This, while clever, is a horrible recommendation for most people. The auto or manual button push is supposed to be 100% reliably getting the ball up to the ramp. If you've done this workaround you're going to eventually see less consistency, if not at first. Stern needs to address this.

I would never begrudge anyone their preference for 100% when it comes to the mechanics of the game. But for me, my personal preference is that I like the somewhat unexpected surprises you get on rare occasion. My plunge rate is about 95% and I love it that way. I personally consider the variance as part of the game and a welcome level of randomness I can't get with video games.

That being said, there is a big difference between broken and unpredictable.

#2418 4 years ago
Quoted from Rydhia:

I think I saw this a few weeks back, but I’m having issues with the T-Rex ramp. The opto reads when the ball is going up, but 90% of shots up that ramp don’t register.
I managed to capture the skill shot on video not registering.

I’ve reach out to Chas at Stern who said to test the switch. Both read when tossing a ball up the ramp, it seems like quick shots don’t register, which most of them seem to be.
I’ve also removed the two spacers from the air ball protector at the bottom of the ramp. I’m not sure what else to test at this point, so if anyone’s dealt with this, any information is appreciated.

Is it optics or a switch? If it's optics, check the alignment/angle of the sensor.

#2428 4 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Okay, that was a pain but solved it! Just leaving this here in case anyone else encounters it.. Looked at the Stern playfield for reference...there is a slight rise in the gate compared to mine which was lower and not allowing the ball to get under it on a slow roll from the left orbit causing it to hang... I'm guessing the intention is to
1. Act as a one way gate through the spinner
2. Divert slow rolls from the right orbit back into the pops
3. Allow slow rolls from the left to slide across the fence and into the pops
4. On the off chance (which is very rare but I've had it happen twice today) it hangs on the geometry, lifting my gate to match the stern version allows the ball to roll back through the spinner in reverse...which is where it was going anyways once the ball search kicked in and dislodged it...
I've tried watching gameplay vids but haven't seen my issue pop up
I just pulled up gently to align the gate where it looks approximate with the Stern version...did multiple slow and fast rolls from all directions, no more hanging
I think this is a satisfactory fix, not sure if it's what was intended but it seems to work well now
STERNS
[quoted image]
MINE
[quoted image]

Your side rail looks to be twisted inward. I had a similar situation on mine in another spot that was a result of overtightening. I backed up a few turns on the lock nut and the side-wall sprung back into it's preferred shape. From those pictures, I'd expect the side wall to follow slightly behind the curve of the plastic. Mine protruded until I backed off on that screw.

#2541 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

I definitely love the new clips. Delt did a great job. Looking forward to final product, hopefully he can get all the fake Samuel Jackson quotes replaced with the real deal. That will be wicked cool.

We are working on it. I have isolated hundreds of clips now from multiple sources (mainly the original movie, of course). I also have a few other things in the works. Takes time. Spending nearly an hour per clip to get really good first-rate audio.

#2548 4 years ago

So last week, I had to adjust the shaker because of how violently it jackhammers the game. While I was there I find a screw and two washers at the bottom of the cabinet. Wouldn't have minded so much to find them there but I know for a fact they weren't there last week when I had to lift the PF to tighten the upper flipper post.

Just played a game tonight, and for the 3rd time since I've had the game, an errant washer came out of hiding and flew onto the playfield during a game. None of them ever looked like they were used, so someone probably just dropped them during manufacture.

#2699 4 years ago

Nit Picky post of the day!!!
I love the tower, it's by far my top mod. Yes the raptor cage is 2nd and 3rd is a tie with my egg and jeep.
That huge hole in the roof is just pissing me off...HAHA..joking but it's time to use the force here with you guys. What should we do to fix it?
I am sure someone has already got a fix or working on a cool sign for the roof, maybe a flag. I just popped on the sign for now. The small one was to small.
It's not great but better than a hole with rain or birds flying in..HAHA
Any ideas??
[quoted image]

I haven't installed mine. Was it a better fit than the raptor cage?

#2700 4 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

I think the... "why would Nedry do this ?"call out... Is fast becoming the new "okay... who brought the dog?"
That line has to change in final code... I'd rather not hear it at all than hear old man Jenkins rattle on...

I'm working on mod'd audio. Do you have any suggestions of what to replace it with?

#2728 4 years ago

New ball stuck spot.[quoted image]

I have 3 spots where balls like to hide. I'm going to add some plants there.

#2735 4 years ago
Quoted from VillaThrills:

So everything looks great. Ball launch is fine. Playfield is good. Did not test the wiring on targets yet. But we do have issues with the Trex capturing the ball properly. What it looks like to me is it is a bit angled left. We adjust in software to the right and his jaw hits the ramp. If it stays there, it doesn’t come down low enough. If it comes down the rest of the way the ramp will push it left. So I think it is a mounting angle and position issue. It needs to be physically adjusted to shift left and then we can software angle it back to the right.
Anybody run in to this and try to shift the Trex yet?

Mine is slightly to the left but picks up the ball over 90% of the time.

#2790 4 years ago
Quoted from ctl723:

Just got my game!
Mostly great out of the box, but trying to adjust the helicopter since it's hitting the wireform pretty hard. I initially thought it was due to this standoff being raised, but tightening that down is putting a lot of pressure on the wireform. It's shorter than the others nearby, but that might be intentional to raise the helicopter up. Can someone check/confirm the length of this standoff for me? What's it supposed to be? Thanks![quoted image]

I had this issue. Stern instructed me to bend the form. I had to unscrew the two screws holding in the form to avoid damaging the standoffs. I then used a thick layer of paper towels to protect the chrome, and used an adjustable pliers to bend the edge down.

1 week later
#3117 4 years ago

Got a shipping notice from Stern about my shooting rod! Woohoo.

Then I get a notice about a code update! Double woohoo.

Slightly bummed that they removed the advanced paddock option, though. It is great for my kids and I to fool around with and I don't care if Stern thinks it's cheating. It's my game and it makes it more fun for my family.

#3196 4 years ago
Quoted from libtech:

Easy, new Jeep! Already have one on its way - looks like the playfield one is approx 4" and this one is too. Once I get it on I'll post pics but I'm in on a prem so it will be a while:
[quoted image]

I purchased this on Ebay weeks ago and it just arrived. I got scammed though. It is totally the wrong scale (it's huge) and it says "Jorolls Park". The ebay listing looked identical to the one you purchased from. Can you PM me the seller you used so I can order it from a more legit seller?

1575064881533756572305263046237 (resized).jpg1575064881533756572305263046237 (resized).jpg
#3324 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

So about three weeks in of the super truck swap to the real JP Jeep and it's been great. Trick for me to get the weight perfect (just like original) was two normal screws in the front (taken from original car) and 1 longer screw back left. No screw in the right. Weight distributed much better and looks great. Very happy.[quoted image]

I wanted to do that, but the jeep I ordered from Ebay was fake. Could you PM me the source you used to get it?

#3428 4 years ago

I just installed my shooter rod. When I lifted the playfield I found yet another screw and washer in the bottom of the cab. After I installed the rod, I lowered the PF and heard a rattle. Looked under it and there was another screw. This makes about 6 or so random washers and 4 screws that have fallen off or onto the PF from unknown sources. Is anyone else having this issue?

1 week later
#3568 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Just had a washer drop out from somewhere near the TRex during TRex multiball. Cannot for the life of me find where it came from. Don’t see any missing screws and the places I know there are washers that size aren’t missing one. Assuming a screw had to fall out also but just can’t find it. Anyone have any ideas where it may have come from?
[quoted image]

I have a small collection of washers and screws that have shown up over time. I think they were just extras that fell in during assembly.

#3574 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Thanks. And I totally get the odds that anyone would know where it went were small but I still don’t see the harm in asking. Some got way too personal over it. I only try to help people on here and never attack people. I find that most people on here really are helpful. I like the idea of keeping any loose parts inside the machine you found them in in a small container so that if something fails as a result, I have the part to fix it. I wouldn’t have gotten that idea unless I asked a stupid question.

I also keep the parts. I'm sorry you've had some bad experiences here. All I can do is try to help and ignore the rest.

What I now do with those loose parts is put them under a magnifying glass (a close up photo with a good camera can also work). I can clearly tell a used screw by the marks on the head where the driver gets inserted. And a used washer will have a scratched ring around it where the screw was tightened over it. If you are unsure, take a look at a known used part and you'll see what to look out for.

This process has made me much more comfortable with the extra parts.

#3575 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

no but I’ve also been wondering how soon both of those balls should be replaced. They take hard hits all the time and obviously get dinged up just like the other balls. Don’t we need to replace these relatively often as well or won’t they start marking up the bottom of the playfield and prematurely damaging the other balls ?

I don't think they get as chewed up from getting hit with other balls. It's really the hard metal corners they pass over (which are often rough) that eat up the balls.

That being said, I did buff out the captive ball in my Ghostbusters with a dremel to put a shine back on it after a few years of play.

#3588 4 years ago
Quoted from SkillShot:

Just bought a JP Premium, can’t wait. What are the must have mods for the game? I already have the tilt topper, which is pretty amazing. The Stern shooter rods seem like they’re a must, but are hard to get.
What are the thoughts on Mezel mod tower and raptor pit? Interested to hear from ppl who made the purchase what their thoughts are.
Following the Pteranodon mod as that looks addition worthy. How ‘bout pinstadiums? Never owned them before, do they have a big impact?

The Mezel raptor mod didn't fit my LE right. But it looks nice.

#3621 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

They might have sent you the wrong model. I had that issue also. They sent me the correct part fits perfect now.

I contacted Mezel about it. She said it was the right model but that I'd have to melt a bit of the underside to get the left one to fit correctly and that the unnecessary notch on the right side was for compatibility with the pro. Still, the right one sticks out more than the left. It just isn't a good fit in my opinion. They of course were polite and offered to accept a return.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, NJ
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 14.95
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hawkmoon77.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club?tu=hawkmoon77 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.