(Topic ID: 248218)

Welcome To The Jurassic Park Prem/LE Club!!

By Royale-W-Cheese

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What is the first MOD you will buy??”

• Toppers 59 votes
    46%
  • New Jeep 51 votes
    40%
  • Plastic Characters 18 votes
    14%

(128 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1464 (resized).JPG
IMG_1098 (resized).png
B8996674-A600-487D-9DA1-0CC0391ECFB2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1086 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1079 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1059 (resized).JPG
IMG_0878 (resized).JPG
IMG_0881 (resized).JPG
IMG_0798 (resized).png
IMG_0797 (resized).png
IMG_0818 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0811 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5630.jpeg
Pinside_market_106545_2.gif
002-pro-jurassic-park 2 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

18 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #885 TECH: PLAYFIELD. T-Rex alignment bulletin from Stern. Posted by pickleric (4 years ago)

Post #1396 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter fix Posted by Chambahz (4 years ago)

Post #1619 read before dismantling the raptor Posted by timlah79 (4 years ago)

Post #1830 TECH: PLAYFIELD. T-Rex adjustment info according to Keith Elwin Posted by sk8ball (4 years ago)

Post #2358 TREX Adjustment info Posted by imagamejunky (4 years ago)

Post #2625 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Raptor pit detailed adjustment instructions. Posted by yancy (4 years ago)

Post #2994 TECH: PLAYFIELD. T-Rex head removal tips and Jaw screw fix. Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #3326 Amber Bonus rules and details Posted by fooflighter (4 years ago)

Post #3417 TECH: SWITCHES. Opto sensor not registering on orbit fix Posted by caker137 (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cpr9999.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#154 4 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

I ordered an LE today. This game looks like a great shooter.

Cool where from?

#171 4 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

He's sold out too.

Keep trying them every other day.
They get more added if other, smaller distributors don’t take.

JJ, Cointaker, Zach were all out..then they all had a couple more..then all out.

Keep trying...

#178 4 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

In for an LE! Now, do I sell my pimped out DEJP??

No

1 week later
#248 4 years ago

Question:

Assuming they are shipping Pros.

When will they start shipping LEs?

When will they start shipping Premiums?

#250 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Up above we posted some delivery dates.
LE's should be shipping Sept and cant wait another day...lol
I think pros are now and premiums in Oct or vice versa.
How life with you???
Any new mods?

Nope. To busy buying!

JP LE purchased a couple of weeks ago!

3 weeks later
#324 4 years ago

I am out of the club - cancelled my LE order. Way to many playfield clear coat issues. Hoping you all are right on this one!! A bit of a gamble.

Ok, so I am now back in the club for a Premium down the road a few months.

Seemed like a reasonable approach. Hoping all issues are resolved by then.

#328 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

Canceled my LE last week.
Then immediately started having second thoughts.
Got back in yesterday.
I figure (hope) with all the playfield issues, Stern will save the best playfields for the LE home buyers.
No backing out this time!

Let us know....

1 week later
#477 4 years ago

Where is all the pictures of LEs.

For those that have one and played a bunch how are the playfields holding up?

1 week later
#745 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

I got a much better picture of the gap issue that is causing the side-wall to press into the playfield by turning on the GI lights. Take a look at the attached. Like a post or washer pressing into the clear, here, you can see the wall is pressing into the clear. Probably an anomaly. Nonetheless, that pressure has deformed the clear in MY machine, but I don't think this would affect anyone whose side-walls aren't pressed into the PF over the artwork.
It's also worth reminding that the clear coat appears to be much thinner, so it is no surprise to me that the deformed clear coat on mine is less raised (and less noticeable) than it appears on the more thickly coated machines we've seen on earlier pros.
[quoted image]

It is the same issue as earlier just less notable. Over torqued bolts and clear coat not completely cured. All yours is just to a much lesser degree.

#801 4 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

My uneducated guess is that there was a screw that holds the apron in place very near that spot. That when they were installing the apron, the screw was dragged through the wet clear and scratched the paint. Looking at that, the scrape is quite close to the apron and I don't see how a ball might do that -further reinforcing the idea that it was done while in the factory.
I don't think that paint "flakes" through clearcoat, causing it to become "torn" like you've shown in the photos.
I looked through the Jurassic manual but couldnt find any photo showing the apron or where the screws are located.
If any Pinsider with a JPLE wants to remove the apron to check, that might be helpful in understanding the root cause of this.
Unlike the following opinion, of these being "ticking time bombs" where the art and clear start lifting, I expect it was a factory screw-up.

Don't be shy about bringing this to both your Distributors attention and to Stern, if your distributor doesnt support you. You can even call Stern directly to explain what you've found, then send them pics. I've always found them super helpful and great to deal with.
I would expect that ESPECIALLY if it's thought that this was an error caused before the pin left the factory and was caused by an employee while being put together, that Stern might consider that eligible for their "case by case" support.
Fingers are crossed for ya!

I don’t understand what you mean. Apron should not be installed in wet clear? The apron is installed on a rock hard, completely dry clear coat playfield.

Or are you saying Stern installed it before the playfield was cured?

#907 4 years ago
C535A015-4305-49E6-8DE5-262A2DA6EABB (resized).jpegC535A015-4305-49E6-8DE5-262A2DA6EABB (resized).jpeg
#1006 4 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

I'm soon to be an official member. Just ordered my LE. Couple of questions:
1. I was told even though I'm ordering late, I still might get a lower number. but, I was also told it was a later run. I ask because I would feel more comfortable if it wasn't one of the earlier runs which seem to have problems with playfields.
2. I saw post for subwoofer. Ordered, thanks team. I also saw the note about pinnovators. I went to their site and saw product they had that allowed up to 4 pins using same subwoofer. Anyone have this product? Is it good?
Thanks, Stan

I thought LEs were sold out

#1039 4 years ago

Quality 101 folks....

#1226 4 years ago
Quoted from Troutfarm:

Found something that was missing on the feature matrix for the LE today.
The LEs have e-clips on the flipper buttons and the pros do not. I find it insane they they would do this for the LE and not the pros.

Eclips?

#1407 4 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Not for long. Haters gonna hate, now that it’s getting some recognition.
Look at the most recent ratings. Lowest ones have occurred since JPLE was rated in the top spot.
“And that’s why we can’t have nice things!”

Happens everytime. It will fall.

#1425 4 years ago

Some vote new machines a 10 and some 5. Neither are accurate at all!!!

Don’t worry about rankings play pinball. Top 10 means nothing to pinball fun.

#1426 4 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

I'm not an owner (yet), but I do want to buy a Premium. I usually look at new releases that pop into the #1 slot of the Top 100 list dubiously, but I feel different about this title. It's got a great theme, immersive programming that's got great depth for home, great play field design, great theme integration that puts the player in a unique "worker at Jurassic Park" role, and good to great art. All that ticks a lot of "great to good" boxes, which is gonna put it high on the list somewhere.
I own MM, AFM, and MB. I've owned them for years. They're all great machines, but... how long can these favorites from 20-30 years ago hang on to these tops spots during this second golden age of pinball with the deeper more home friendly (and fun) code? I think the classic W/B titles numbers are up, and I don't have a problem with new games like JP LE/Prem knocking them down a rung (or ten).

Darn near forever- they will hang onto top spots unless they reset top 100 for every machine and start over. Simple math - thousands of high ratings, even if five people rate them a 3 overall rating it will not move needle on their overall score.

#1429 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

ALoha CPR,
Where you been hiding?? are you busy at making our 2 mods?? lol
Will you be at the expo?

Yup.

1st run Of cross over ramp was bust And out $200. Onto next step idea and process we believe will work. Stay tuned!

2 months later
#3666 4 years ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

Getting rattling on the glass due to the extra bass in the LE. Any solutions?

Tape the edges of the glass

#3693 4 years ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

Thanks, any particular tape work best?

I have used black electrical tape in past and it worked

3 months later
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

8,599 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, MA
$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Salida, CA
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 14.95
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Aldie, VA
Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, NJ
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cpr9999.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club?tu=cpr9999 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.