(Topic ID: 248218)

Welcome To The Jurassic Park Prem/LE Club!!

By EightBallTexas

8 months ago

Topic Stats

• 4,893 posts
  • 428 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 51 minutes ago by Arcade
  • Topic is favorited by 208 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What is the first MOD you will buy??”

• Toppers 59 votes
    46%
  • New Jeep 51 votes
    40%
  • Plastic Characters 18 votes
    14%

(128 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,125 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

C6FB347C-D0D9-49B1-BC41-E4F78A493D8C (resized).jpeg
380A2BCD-0291-4A6C-B7FA-4740DCF15935 (resized).jpeg
JP_Shooter_on_game_1070x1070_crop_center (resized).jpg
20200327_133403 (resized).jpg
20200327_133410 (resized).jpg
20200327_133438 (resized).jpg
IMG_2333 (resized).jpeg
20200326_104303 (resized).jpg
20200326_104248 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200324_130318 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200324_130329 (resized).jpg
IMG_20200324_130301 (resized).jpg
jp ON PREM (resized).jpg
stern JP on PRO (resized).jpg
STERN DINO ONLY JEEP PST (resized).jpg
JP STERN CAST PST (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

11 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #622 KME posts on TREX adjustments. Posted by sk8ball (6 months ago)

Post #885 More info on aligning the TREX. Posted by pickleric (6 months ago)

Post #1396 Shooter fix Posted by Chambahz (5 months ago)

Post #1619 read before dismantling the raptor Posted by timlah79 (5 months ago)

Post #1830 KME gives info on how to adjust the T-Rex. Posted by sk8ball (5 months ago)

Post #2358 TREX Adjustment info Posted by imagamejunky (4 months ago)

Post #2625 Adjusting the raptor pit. Posted by yancy (4 months ago)

Post #2994 How to Remove TREX Head and also fix Jaw Screw that came out/loose Posted by f3honda4me (4 months ago)

Post #3326 Amber Bonus rules and details Posted by fooflighter (3 months ago)

Post #3417 Fix for Orbit optical sensors not registering shots Posted by caker137 (3 months ago)

Post #3548 TREX adjustment, super detailed with pics Posted by Munsters (3 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bemmett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#706 6 months ago

All is well so far on my LE, no issues other than me sucking at the game but I like learning the rules from scratch rather than read them all right away. But it is a blast to shoot and looks amazing.

IMG_20190923_193840 (resized).jpgIMG_20190923_193851 (resized).jpg
#829 6 months ago

Hey has anyone noticed the metal helicopter blades hitting the metal rail there and if so any solution. I didn't really notice it until it got wedged while I was playing once and when I went in and manually tested it it grazes the metal rail over and over. i'm a little hesitant to bend or twist it cause it seems like it is made to be evenly weighted

#853 6 months ago

So there is no code to download on Stern's website for the LE or readme? Is everyone else on version 0.89.0 that received the LE?

Confirming as well on final high scores any high score achieved beyond a main one has no sound effects or music while it is showing them?

On a personal note I don't love the match sequence I would rather see like a spitter animation, could be cool or T-Rex chomping or something a little more exciting than the egg turning. Also really very few Nedry call outs other than when you hit it in the right outlane, hoping they work more of those into the game itself.

#876 6 months ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Not a bad thing to say, except Im changing that 8 smd Light up by the spiral that shines on the tower....Terrible Bulb choice!

I agree, do tell what your thoughts are for better one there?

1 week later
#1277 5 months ago

Bad news, my moving T-Rex head has broken already. It happened the 2nd game after I updated the code so I was hoping it was code related but have not heard anyone else reporting an issue so appears it is mechanical. I probably only have 50-100 games on it or so overall. It made a horrible clicking/grinding sound sound and then was stuck in place. I'll be in contact with Stern to see about what needs fixed. Hope this mech holds up long term and is not a constant issue, hopefully just bad luck.

#1280 5 months ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Where did it get stuck? I noticed last night on mine that when it did its new moves while holding the ball it was coming really close to hitting the wire form from the left ramp. It was just BARELY high enough to clear it while it moved around, but one time it was low enough that it hit it and seemed to be stuck for a second. It didn’t start grinding but I was reaching for the power switch when it freed itself. It always raised to the right height to place the ball on the wire, but the movement before that was usually really low and almost colliding with it.

I guess "stuck" wasn't the right word, it isn't stuck anywhere or got stuck on anything it just won't move anymore. When it failed it was to the left side made the crazy noises then just stopped working.

Quoted from hawkmoon77:

Sorry to hear that. Do you have any pictures of the mech where it's damaged? I'd be curious to see what the weakest link was, in your case. It might be a good place for everyone to monitor.

I haven't even looked yet to be honest, happened late last night, I shut it off and contacted Stern to hopefully dig in with them later today when I get home from work. I'll definitely advise once I have a better picture of what it was or if there was a cause, why it happened.

#1288 5 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I would check to make sure wiring didn’t get tangled up around the mech

That’s what happened to me on BM66

Ya so a less than thrilling end to my Trex head having a problem. I tested it multiple times thru menu, wan't working. Got Chas from Stern on the phone and got into the back of the machine. Nothing popped out to me at all as tangled or loose but I did fidget with some wires and whatnot and then of course it was working again as I was talking to Chas. So, got me, maybe was a wire binding something up or a loose connection or something but all seems good again.

2 weeks later
#2056 5 months ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Did anyone order the Tilt topper?

Ya it looks great, I got the "LE style" with the added green.

IMG_20191030_060308_MP (resized).jpg
#2130 4 months ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

So am I the only one who opened the goodie bag? Everybody I know seems to leave them stapled in the machine and even buying another manual so as not to open the bag.. Really??

I've never actually paid MORE for a used game just because the bag was still there.. And in Canada with the exchange rate and taxes I paid nearly $14k for my LE which was my first NIB. No way I'm letting someone else get the goodies!! Bag removed and opened. Plus I want the key fobs for my keys anyway.

Was that a bad thing??

$5K by Christmas!
Call it absurd, as I truly believe it is as well, but I have had multiple buyers that wouldn't pay my price being goodie bag was removed from the cabinet on a newer game being one of their reasons. My personal opinion is I don't even want to deal with those people and honestly it helps weed out someone I probably prefer not to deal with anyway. But it does matter to some. I typically just leave mine there now cause most everything in them isn't something I even care about anyway.

3 weeks later
#3134 4 months ago

First thing I noticed after the update is my glass and game are now rattling way worse. I don't know if they upped the base or shaker motor usage or something but never was like that before. Anyone else notice that? Guess I'm gonna have to quake proof it, I usually like a little rattle but it is way too extreme right now.

#3139 4 months ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I am sure there are other places, but you need this.

https://flipperfidelity.com/anti-rattle-tape/

Oh I ordered it yesterday, again I like a little glass rattling but after this update for some reason the rattling is WAY more extreme and to the point it is interfering. I played a ton of games on previous codes and had my game for awhile, always have bass pumped up and shaker on max and it was not like that before the update, very strange.

1 month later
#3929 81 days ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Nice! I dialed my upper right flipper back more than I guessed I would.

What do you have your flippers set at for all of them? I get a ton of rattled balls as well, figured it was mostly my bad shooting but maybe this will help a little.

#4004 79 days ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

I noticed for the first time a black and white picture sitting next to Nedry's computer of Keith Elwin smoking a pipe. Seemed to be a random occurrence. Is this new with this code?

Nope always been there

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 53.00
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bemmett.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside