(Topic ID: 248218)

Welcome To The Jurassic Park Prem/LE Club!!

By Royale-W-Cheese

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,218 posts
  • 803 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 days ago by scootss
  • Topic is favorited by 439 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What is the first MOD you will buy??”

• Toppers 59 votes
    46%
  • New Jeep 51 votes
    40%
  • Plastic Characters 18 votes
    14%

(128 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1098 (resized).png
B8996674-A600-487D-9DA1-0CC0391ECFB2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1086 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1079 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1059 (resized).JPG
IMG_0878 (resized).JPG
IMG_0881 (resized).JPG
IMG_0798 (resized).png
IMG_0797 (resized).png
IMG_0818 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0811 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5630.jpeg
Pinside_market_106545_2.gif
002-pro-jurassic-park 2 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240116_030524583 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

18 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #885 TECH: PLAYFIELD. T-Rex alignment bulletin from Stern. Posted by pickleric (4 years ago)

Post #1396 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter fix Posted by Chambahz (4 years ago)

Post #1619 read before dismantling the raptor Posted by timlah79 (4 years ago)

Post #1830 TECH: PLAYFIELD. T-Rex adjustment info according to Keith Elwin Posted by sk8ball (4 years ago)

Post #2358 TREX Adjustment info Posted by imagamejunky (4 years ago)

Post #2625 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Raptor pit detailed adjustment instructions. Posted by yancy (4 years ago)

Post #2994 TECH: PLAYFIELD. T-Rex head removal tips and Jaw screw fix. Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #3326 Amber Bonus rules and details Posted by fooflighter (4 years ago)

Post #3417 TECH: SWITCHES. Opto sensor not registering on orbit fix Posted by caker137 (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beaplayer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2836 4 years ago

Possible software bug? I received my premium Friday with .91 code. I have seen two times when I'm in CHAOS multiball that the flippers go dead.
Both times its been when I've been in the multiball for a decent amount of time with several jackpots,etc. Both times with at least 2 balls still active.
Has anyone else seen this before?

Other than this. Machine is having no issues. 95% TREX ball capture, 90% shooter lane through helopad.
I have been experimenting with playfield angle. Seems like 7 degrees works the best. I did read somewhere that Elwin said he designed the game to be
best played at 7.

#2838 4 years ago

Yep, I thought it was a trough opto issue also. But, nothing found to be any switch errors there.
Great minds think a like ? LOL

1 week later
#3079 4 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

Joined the club today. Nov 4 dated Premium. No playfield issues but pretty surprised at how thin the clearcoat is. You can feel the edges of inserts.
T-Rex seems to be working well and has caught all 10 out of 10 shots since I started playing. Shots to the spinner sometimes seem to get hung up behind the pops - not sure if there is something intentionally stopping it back there. Doesn’t seem right though.
Biggest surprise: the sound is AWESOME! I just bought a HUO Iron Maiden pro and it sounds so flat compared to this. I’m now wondering if something is wrong with the Maiden. They are not even close in quality. Anybody know if IM Pro and JP2 Prem should have similar sound quality?

I have both machines as well. The sound quality IMHO is similar. Nothing stands out in JP2.

#3183 4 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

I put on 0.95 this morning... at the end of my second or third game, the sound got really loud and the speaker crackled for a few seconds before going back to normal. Anyone else experience something similar? It hasn’t happened again yet.

I had it happen the first game after .95. Hasn't happened in 30 games since.

#3313 4 years ago
Quoted from jrbashaarjr:

Hi All, seeking some help. I have downloaded the update, unzipped to PC, formatted a USB drive as FAT32, and copied just the two .spk files to the root of the zip drive. I put the USB in CN9 on the board in the back cabinet, and I get the option to install the update when I turn on my premium. Here's where my problem seems to start, I hit select, the screen flashes "Insert USB" or whatever the message is, then right back to the "Press select to update, press Volume +/- to change, press back to exit"
I seem to be stuck in an endless loop. If anyone knows what I might be doing wrong, I'm all ears . Thanks in advance!
I've tried two different USB sticks btw as well, same problem.

I had the same problem. Used a different USB stick to resolve. Not the same size/brand... Totally different one. If I remember. the 4gb one didn't work. the 16GB one did.

#3315 4 years ago
Quoted from jrbashaarjr:

Thanks, I'll see if I can scrounge up a different one, or order something. Any recommendation on the brand/specs that did work by chance? Maybe mine are just too old (10 years or so).

Mine was a 'sandisk' that worked. The one that didn't was some old brown thing I couldn't even tell you who made it .

#3340 4 years ago

Anyone having high left outlane draining? Hard to get to the helopad? Well, I was. Until I got a good leveled playfield. I had it leveled (I thought), with a level on the playfield at multiple locations. I also used a 3' level on the rails. Looked good. But, it doesn't take much for that dang bubble to be just a hair off to make an effect on the play. During play... It wasn't totally obvious that the ball moved at all. Just a 'feel' that it seems to barely drift left.
So, I measured and had a imaginary 'line' on the playfield to roll a ball down to see if it rolled true to the target spot. It didn't. Missed left by maybe 1/4".
Raised the left front 3 turns, left rear 2 turns to true up the ball drop test.
What a difference!!! Shot's were smoother everywhere. Helopad was easy. Outbound ball from control tower smoother for an easy helopad shot, etc.
So, maybe others are having this symptom and this will help.

Feel free to give me @#$# about not being able to read a level

1 month later
#3851 4 years ago
Quoted from Had:

Can someone please tell me if there is a backing nut for this screw? I can't tighten it and also can't find a missing nut.[quoted image]

I have same issue. My 'fix' was to put a small bit of cloth in the hole when I put it back in. Has worked now for about 2 weeks.

3 weeks later
#4283 4 years ago

Don't you just hate it when the ball glances off the truck to start T-REX multi-ball and goes straight into T-REX for a stupid 500,000 / jackpot. I wish they would put a 3 second delay on that so you have a chance to feed it.

#4290 4 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Sounds like a good idea, though it hasn’t happened much to me.
Something that’s more common (for me, at least) is having the ball trigger T-Rex MB without getting caught by T-Rex. For the other T-Rex modes (chase/rampage/etc.) it never seems to happen. Have you noticed this?

I have seen symptoms of that. Seems like t-rex chase takes a couple tries.. T-rex rampage seems like just 1.
My post is more on the lines of the deflecting ball from the 'X' truck hit that goes into T-Rex ramp without the ability to feed it for a higher bonus.

9 months later
#6325 3 years ago

During T-Rex Multi-ball the T-Rex doesn't release the ball until after the 2nd ball is drained. Then, it only releases it on a ball search.
For all other T-Rex functions, it works fine. Catches ball properly, registers properly, etc.

Any Ideas?

2 months later
#6530 3 years ago
Quoted from brickbuilder14:

Good afternoon, Hoping you guys can help. My machine has been working perfectly since I got it. Unfortunately yesterday the T Rex decided to stop releasing the balls after he captures them. So for example when I start the first Multi Ball he simply never releases the ball and then T rex multi ball starts and once I lose the new ball the machine will attempt to "locate" the balls which will open its mouth and the ball will drop. I also noticed that in other situations the head will come down and have its mouth open when its not supposed to... after it catches the ball in that situation it immediately releases it.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I have had the exact same thing on my premium. Have you heard of any fix yet? I have not (or I would tell you what I found). Thanks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Aldie, VA
9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinhead mods

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beaplayer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club?tu=beaplayer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.