(Topic ID: 248218)

Welcome To The Jurassic Park Prem/LE Club!!

By Royale-W-Cheese

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,218 posts
  • 803 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by scootss
  • Topic is favorited by 439 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What is the first MOD you will buy??”

• Toppers 59 votes
    46%
  • New Jeep 51 votes
    40%
  • Plastic Characters 18 votes
    14%

(128 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1098 (resized).png
B8996674-A600-487D-9DA1-0CC0391ECFB2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1086 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1079 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1059 (resized).JPG
IMG_0878 (resized).JPG
IMG_0881 (resized).JPG
IMG_0798 (resized).png
IMG_0797 (resized).png
IMG_0818 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0811 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5630.jpeg
Pinside_market_106545_2.gif
002-pro-jurassic-park 2 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240116_030524583 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

18 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #885 TECH: PLAYFIELD. T-Rex alignment bulletin from Stern. Posted by pickleric (4 years ago)

Post #1396 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Shooter fix Posted by Chambahz (4 years ago)

Post #1619 read before dismantling the raptor Posted by timlah79 (4 years ago)

Post #1830 TECH: PLAYFIELD. T-Rex adjustment info according to Keith Elwin Posted by sk8ball (4 years ago)

Post #2358 TREX Adjustment info Posted by imagamejunky (4 years ago)

Post #2625 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Raptor pit detailed adjustment instructions. Posted by yancy (4 years ago)

Post #2994 TECH: PLAYFIELD. T-Rex head removal tips and Jaw screw fix. Posted by f3honda4me (4 years ago)

Post #3326 Amber Bonus rules and details Posted by fooflighter (4 years ago)

Post #3417 TECH: SWITCHES. Opto sensor not registering on orbit fix Posted by caker137 (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider alattig.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4092 4 years ago

I’m in. Picked up our Premium on Wednesday but just got it upstairs today. Awesome game.

005954E8-0F70-4A47-8AE1-391CAA1A3BD5 (resized).jpeg005954E8-0F70-4A47-8AE1-391CAA1A3BD5 (resized).jpegD15A46B2-37E1-41E1-9E0D-79B87E2EDBF6 (resized).jpegD15A46B2-37E1-41E1-9E0D-79B87E2EDBF6 (resized).jpeg
#4116 4 years ago
Quoted from Dahawk007:

Awesome. Exact same 2 games I own

I saw that when you posted your pic. Great combo.

#4120 4 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

You know what. You all really suck.... this wait is killing me. Had to wait till Jan so I could use my rewards and I hear it will be sometime in Feb until premiums will be available again. What to do to past the time. Been scanning for mods already though.

I’m not sure how Stern’s production schedule works but I must have timed it just right. Ordered it from the distributor on December 27th, build date was December 30th (the next business day), and it was at the distributor on January 8th for me to pick up. The distributor had told me it would probably be 3 weeks when I ordered it. Pleasantly surprised when it came in so soon.

1 week later
#4259 4 years ago
Quoted from pickleric:

Anyone else getting balls stuck in the gate by the spinner?[quoted image][quoted image]

Anyone have a fix for this? Mine gets stuck there quite a bit. Often enough that I know to let it go to ball search and it will come unstuck rather than nudge it and tilt. It requires more than a little nudge to get it unstuck.

1 week later
#4404 4 years ago
Quoted from Jodannar:

Anyone had their trex head hit the gate plastics on the left and the cabinet side? my wife thinks the rex hit the side of the cab when thrashing this afternoon. there is a small ark on her side and the cabinet, not sure how its been possible.

Yes. Mine has been as well. I’ve been wondering which adjustment will change that far left limit so it doesn’t contact the fence.

#4462 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I was told the same thing (April) for my Premium ordered right before Christmas. It's tough waiting but I know it will be worth it!

I must have gotten very lucky to get mine so quickly. Ordered after Xmas, built 12/30 and had it a week later. They must have a new machine coming out later this month or early March that will tie up production in March.

#4474 4 years ago

Leave your #45 adjustment at the default unless you want Escape Nublar every time. Default gives you the option with the flippers in Attract to choose out of the 3 modes.

1 week later
#4568 4 years ago

My Premium (built in late December) has the newer type plate from the factory. It does have the spacers which I think I’ll remove. That screw on the right post to the ramp gets loose constantly. I may have to try some Loctite on that one when I remove the spacers.

#4587 4 years ago
Quoted from m00nmuppet:

We have hit the 1.0 ! !
V1.00.0 - February 19, 2020
===========================
- When Dinosaurs Ruled The Earth - added a new Ultra Wizard Mode that is started if you complete Visitor Center, Museum Mayhem, Secure Control Room and Escape Nublar
- Escape Nublar - added intro blowoff when you press both flipper buttons
- Escape Nublar - extra balls awarded after starting Escape Nublar will award consolation points (15M)
- Escape Nublar Challenge - initial path you are spotted is determined by the direction of the Truck when the mode starts
- Visitor Center - fixed an issue where the Inlane Up Post would not come up to catch ball during a Fossil award / Tilt warning
- DNA Combos - now enabled
- DNA Combos - sound effect will now happen the moment the combo is achieved, the display effect may be queued up and displayed later if necessary
- DNA Combos - some of the harder combos have been made easier (check Instant Info for details)
- Super Combos - now score 5X instead of 3X
- Perfect Paddock - added a bonus 2x paddock bounty if all the staff is rescued from a paddock
- Super Combos - added new compy attack videos for super combos
- Instant Info - updated Rescues info page to track current percentage of staff rescued
- Instant Info - added instant info page to track DNA combos and how to collect them
- Instant Info - added instant info page to track Wildcard Fossils collected and how to collect them
- Skill Shot - added Ultra Super Skill Shot which starts a special hidden feature for that player's game
- Skill Shot - added MXV Skill Shot
- High Score Tables - added When Dinosaurs Ruled The Earth Champion
- High Score Tables - added Skill Shot Champion
- High Score Tables - added DNA Champion
- Raptor Tower Combos - fixed an issue where the tower combo text was occasionally being formatted improperly
- Action Button - fixed an issue where the lockdown button would turn green with no credits in the game
- Speech - fixed an issue where instruction speech could be heard after end ball
- Credit / Partial Credit Sounds - updated sound effects
- System - Updated to V2.44.0
- Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.57.0
- Updated 10 band graphic EQ to have 15 slider settings (was 120) above/below the
neutral center line.
- Rename Util->Volume->Speaker Balance to Speaker Fade. This adjusts the volume
levels of the cabinet (front) and backbox (back) speakers. The term Balance
was misleading and implied adjusting the level of the left and right backbox speakers.
- Adjustment Changes:
- removed 'NUBLAR CHALLENGE ON START PRESS' in favor of Standard Adjustment 'GAME MODE ON START' in the SPI adjustments. Defaults to STANDARD, set to CHALLENGE to always start Escape Nublar Challenge on start button press.

And DNA Combos are back!

#4640 4 years ago

Not sure how I managed to get the ball stuck behind the raptor...other than it came off the upper flipper with some wicked spin.

FB04553F-D568-4483-9C53-790DD321FC61 (resized).jpegFB04553F-D568-4483-9C53-790DD321FC61 (resized).jpeg
#4642 4 years ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

Haha, I got it stick there once as well. It wasn't very easy to get out either.

Telescoping magnet worked great.

#4660 4 years ago

After nearly 1000 plays I noticed many of the posts were loose. Particularly the upper flipper post and some of the ramp entry posts. While the playfield was up, I noticed a few extra holes. One set by the pops definitely looks like a whoops.

9E882CD9-FE85-404C-9F96-9A9EE9295B94 (resized).jpeg9E882CD9-FE85-404C-9F96-9A9EE9295B94 (resized).jpeg894D905E-5072-44BA-B518-7ED43A50CAF4 (resized).jpeg894D905E-5072-44BA-B518-7ED43A50CAF4 (resized).jpeg
#4720 4 years ago
Quoted from 2000_Alum:

What are you guys getting quoted for street price On a premium? I just got $7400, seems high but I did not press as the stock is about a month out. Have not bought a stern since Maiden, prices have changed since then.

That’s a good price. Take it.

#4732 4 years ago
Quoted from Jodannar:

I’ve adjusted the left position bias on my trex but she still gets extremely close to the left side wall and moved the fence post when rampaging. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

I have this issue also. I don’t know the fix though. Mainly concerned about it leaving a permanent mark on the side of the trex as the fence has plenty of give it seems.

#4739 4 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Just got mine yesterday as well! Had Robert Stone powder coat it Illusion Orange Cherry.
I got the armor swapped, sub installed, pingraffix installed and shaker installed
Game is amazing to play ... better than I expected and my expectations were high.
Born on Feb 25 to a spelling challenged Stern Pinball (check out the "febraury")
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Very nice...love the orange.

1 month later
#5031 4 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

If anyone has a little time...
... would one of you please check the end of your shooter lane and tell me if this piece of steel should be behind the u-turn steel - see pics?
it's strange to me that this would be by design and I haven't had this part of my machine apart before so I didn't reassemble this wrong (for once).
TIA[quoted image][quoted image]

Mine is the same as yours. Must be correct.

3 weeks later
#5233 3 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

The website is collage.com and I pulled images off google images, filtered to large resolution. Be careful not to go with a large 60/80...
Let us see your final choice.
Good Luck.
P.S> use the honey app to search for biggest coupon...I saved a nice chunk.

You inspired me. Lol. I went a slightly different route though...

AC6C998C-330D-4206-A46C-52F820716D9A (resized).jpegAC6C998C-330D-4206-A46C-52F820716D9A (resized).jpegDF713F90-C69F-4E1A-9949-F9A2AB22C580 (resized).jpegDF713F90-C69F-4E1A-9949-F9A2AB22C580 (resized).jpeg
#5243 3 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Very Nice
Was this made at same place??
Did you do any others we can see??

Yep same place. I realized after I ordered it that I didn’t fully explore their configurator. I would have changed a thing or two. But overall I’m happy with it.
I only did the one for now. I wanted to see how it turned out before I order one for TAF.

#5255 3 years ago

Happens on mine as well

#5262 3 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

Feature Adjustments
Trough Eject Power
try 180

Thank you. I set it to 190 for now and it’s a ton better. Less wear and tear on that shooter lane can’t hurt either

1 year later
#8300 2 years ago

No more unauthorized code or you could brick your machine…

“You will not use or install any Unauthorized Content or Unauthorized Software. Use of Unauthorized Content or Unauthorized Software may result in your Stern Pinball Machine ceasing to work permanently and/or losing access to Stern Pinball’s online game network, either immediately or after a later installed Authorized Update.
You will not create, develop, distribute or assist anyone else in creating, developing or distributing any Unauthorized Content or Unauthorized Software intended for use with a Stern Pinball Machine, whether to add to or modify the gameplay, any audio content (whether music, sound or voice), or any video content of any Stern Pinball Machine, or to gain advantage in any online or other game modes, or otherwise.”

#8323 2 years ago
Quoted from MacGruber:

Hey everyone are you guys updating code w/o insider connect?? Can we get access to goat mode if we update??? Or do we need to actually be online?

You need either the Stern topper or Insider Connect to get goat mode.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider alattig.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club?tu=alattig and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.