New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 248218)

Welcome To The Jurassic Park Prem/LE Club!!

By EightBallTexas

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 6,124 posts
  • 525 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 25 minutes ago by FatPanda
  • Topic is favorited by 248 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What is the first MOD you will buy??”

• Toppers 59 votes
    46%
  • New Jeep 51 votes
    40%
  • Plastic Characters 18 votes
    14%

(128 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,439 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
20200725_121524 (resized).jpg
screenshot.3529 (resized).jpg
IMG_20201022_195700244 (resized).jpg
IMG_20201022_195706719 (resized).jpg
IMG_20201022_195624934 (resized).jpg
IMG_20201022_184424842 (resized).jpg
IMG_20201022_173919862 (resized).jpg
IMG_20201022_195644825 (resized).jpg
IMG_20201022_195654842 (resized).jpg
IMG_20201022_173928352 (resized).jpg
IMG_20201022_173934074 (resized).jpg
IMG_20201022_193602961 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #622 KME posts on TREX adjustments. Posted by sk8ball (1 year ago)

Post #885 More info on aligning the TREX. Posted by pickleric (1 year ago)

Post #1396 Shooter fix Posted by Chambahz (1 year ago)

Post #1619 read before dismantling the raptor Posted by timlah79 (1 year ago)

Post #1830 KME gives info on how to adjust the T-Rex. Posted by sk8ball (1 year ago)

Post #2358 TREX Adjustment info Posted by imagamejunky (11 months ago)

Post #2625 Adjusting the raptor pit. Posted by yancy (11 months ago)

Post #2994 How to Remove TREX Head and also fix Jaw Screw that came out/loose Posted by f3honda4me (11 months ago)

Post #3326 Amber Bonus rules and details Posted by fooflighter (10 months ago)

Post #3417 Fix for Orbit optical sensors not registering shots Posted by caker137 (10 months ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RPZ.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4157 9 months ago

Hi Guys, anyone else had this annoying bounce off right ramp (making impossible to get 3rd skill shot) ?

Any thoughts/ solutions?

Thanks!

#4159 9 months ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

First, make absolutely sure your at 7.0 deg playfield angle and that the playfield is level left to right on the entire surface of the playfield, not the glass... Then.. If that doesn't work..unscrew the front bracket screw for the helix ramp... With the glass off, position it in different spots.. And do ball rolls from the top of the ramp until you get a clean roll off.. It didn't take much manipulation with mine...I did move the exit end of the ramp slightly down and closer to the ball guide as well..

Thank you! Definitely even left and right and at exactly 7.0

I’ll report back once I play around with the screws!

Thanks again for the help!

3 weeks later
#4500 8 months ago

Anyone here changed all the warm white GI’s to Cool white and have any pics? Thinking of maybe doing this!

#4512 8 months ago
Quoted from snaroff:

My stock upper right flipper alignment is slightly off the flipper "dot" (in the PF), which is directly behind the post. This seems to be the case for other examples as well. Seems like it makes the tower shot more difficult. On another example, I re-aligned the flipper with the dot/post and the tower was much easier to hit. Now that it's my 2nd example and Stern seems to be consistent with the recessed alignment, I'm wondering if it's intentional.
Is you upper flipper in line with the post or slightly off? Have you been adjusting it?
Curious...thanks for any feedback.[quoted image]

mine was like that, adjusted it yesterday and have better luck with upper shots now. No centre drains...

3 months later
#5372 4 months ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

I saw this tonight. Hmmm. I love toppers, but $600?? Ouch.
Sounds like an unlocked special mode only for topper owners. Haven’t heard of this before. That’s NOT gonna go over well with the pinball crowd.
[quoted image]

Absolutely not! Worse than selling ST without UV KIT... What’s this? We got an LE and need to pay MORE money to get an extra mode?? Unbelievable! Maybe trying to make up for the lack of appeal on the topper!

#5381 4 months ago
Quoted from EightBallTexas:

All LE's owners should get this for FREE!! or at minimum half the price. CRAZY!!!! I will build my own.

I’m very lucky I got a limited edition Tilt Topper which looks awesome.
I agree that all LE’s should have come with it. But if not, at least make the “full” code available some how to us without the topper?

1 week later
#5443 4 months ago
Quoted from seenev:

I've been out of the loop for a while. Did they fix the clear coat issues? If I bought a JP now could I trust that it won't have pf issues?

Buy at your own risk. Some do, some don’t... no guarantee unfortunately.

#5449 4 months ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I just got a NIB Premium (Mfr date 6/05) and the clearcoat looks great! Inserts look good, no pooling, no wood grain, etc. The clearcoat is a bit thinner than other games but I'm very happy with the quality so far. That's not a guarantee that yours would be ok, but a good reference point in making your decision.

This is right. I have an LE with a beautiful playfield and no issues at all... but have friends with pros that were chipping around posts Within a week. Just hard. Hoping TMNT comes with a good playfield!

1 month later
#5877 74 days ago
Quoted from delt31:

Thought I would post this here as well. Forgot there were two clubs for this game.
Imagine this masterpiece actually had JP movie clips? Hmmmmmm

Imagine!!! That’s so cool!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
$ 89.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RPZ.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside