(Topic ID: 248218)

Welcome To The Jurassic Park Prem/LE Club!!

By Royale-W-Cheese

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,218 posts
  • 803 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by scootss
  • Topic is favorited by 439 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What is the first MOD you will buy??”

• Toppers 59 votes
    46%
  • New Jeep 51 votes
    40%
  • Plastic Characters 18 votes
    14%

(128 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1098 (resized).png
B8996674-A600-487D-9DA1-0CC0391ECFB2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1086 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1079 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1059 (resized).JPG
IMG_0878 (resized).JPG
IMG_0881 (resized).JPG
IMG_0798 (resized).png
IMG_0797 (resized).png
IMG_0818 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0811 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5630.jpeg
Pinside_market_106545_2.gif
002-pro-jurassic-park 2 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240116_030524583 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

18 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,218 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 185.
#401 4 years ago

Wow. Game is definitely an amazing player!

20190917_135727 (resized).jpg20190917_135727 (resized).jpg20190917_141718 (resized).jpg20190917_141718 (resized).jpg
#402 4 years ago

It does have inside blades.

123951(73) (resized).jpg123951(73) (resized).jpg123951(74) (resized).jpg123951(74) (resized).jpg
#403 4 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Wow. Game is definitely an amazing player![quoted image][quoted image]

500 LE's Made....looks like yours is number 011 of 500 - NICE!!!

You win the award for the first LE delivered .

CONGRATS.

#404 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

500 LE's Made....looks like yours is number 011 of 500 - NICE!!!
You win the award for the first LE delivered .
CONGRATS.

Haha. I own all number 11's.

#405 4 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Haha. I own all number 11's.

Your name goes down first on the serial number game. Who's next??

I smell a LE get party in the future....only for numbers 001-100. haha....

Whats's your address, I am bringing the beer.

#406 4 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

It does have inside blades.[quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for posting.

#407 4 years ago

You need to start with this mod.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#408 4 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

I like the fact it has color instructions, small steps but appreciated

#409 4 years ago
Quoted from lapean111:

Got the request for final payment on my premium today. Distributor says its shipping to me next week.

wait premium or LE? I didn't think prem ship until october?

#410 4 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

what a gorgeous looking game. love the blades on it.

#411 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

wait premium or LE? I didn't think prem ship until october?

Premium. I double checked, and she said its shipping next week for sure. I am the first on her list, so that probably helps.

#412 4 years ago

Picked mine up this morning, could have yesterday but was too busy. Got #26 to signify the 26th anniversary of Jurassic Park.

E2979C18-BAD7-41ED-9A1F-472D1B32847F (resized).jpegE2979C18-BAD7-41ED-9A1F-472D1B32847F (resized).jpeg
#413 4 years ago
Quoted from Da_Topper:

Picked mine up this morning, could have yesterday but was too busy. Got #26 to signify the 26th anniversary of Jurassic Park.[quoted image]

011 checked in.

026 checked in.

#414 4 years ago

Lets see some playfield pics. Curious if the pooling is there or not on the LE’s.

#415 4 years ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

Lets see some playfield pics. Curious if the pooling is there or not on the LE’s.

From what I've been seeing, the solution is not having the art overlap the post areas, leaving just bare wood, which actually looks fine to me...

#416 4 years ago

Your name goes down first on the serial number game. Who's next??
I smell a LE get party in the future....only for numbers 001-100. haha....
Whats's your address, I am bringing the beer.

Helicon Brewing. Oakdale PA! Check us!!

#417 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

what a gorgeous looking game. love the blades on it.

Thanks Delt. Let me know what you think

#418 4 years ago
Quoted from Da_Topper:

Picked mine up this morning, could have yesterday but was too busy. Got #26 to signify the 26th anniversary of Jurassic Park.[quoted image]

Sweet!

#419 4 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

I like the fact it has color instructions, small steps but appreciated

Haha. Are you ripping on chrisb? Lol

#420 4 years ago

Congrats to the new LE owners. The pin looks beautiful!

#421 4 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Helicon Brewing. Oakdale PA! Check us!!

AHHHHHH....was wondering what was in those barrels.

#422 4 years ago

Test request Royale-W-Cheese

#423 4 years ago

Barrel aged, sweet delicious BEER

#424 4 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Barrel aged, sweet delicious BEER

Bring a barrel to Chicago expo. LOL

I will decide if it's sweet delicious....haha

#425 4 years ago

Can we please truly take a look at the clear on the playfields of these LE's?

Yeah, I know: there's no art immediately surrounding the sling posts. Great. But what do we know about the hardness of the clear? For all we know it hasn't changed at all. It could be just as prone to pooling as ever. What are LE unboxers seeing? Please!

#426 4 years ago

Something you definitely want to partake in.

#427 4 years ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Can we please truly take a look at the clear on the playfields of these LE's?
Yeah, I know: there's no art immediately surrounding the sling posts. Great. But what do we know about the hardness of the clear? For all we know it hasn't changed at all. It could be just as prone to pooling as ever. What are LE unboxers seeing? Please!

Can't help you out for a few days. Sorry. Schedule is tight. @delt31, ask chrisb for a glass off pic if you want. I won't be available before you.

#428 4 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Can't help you out for a few days. Sorry. Schedule is tight. delt31, ask chrisb for a glass off pic if you want. I won't be available before you.

Corn

#430 4 years ago

Mmm that is great with beer and pinball.

#431 4 years ago

rye bread and mustard?? with your beer.

#432 4 years ago

Corn digger dog horse milk frog

#433 4 years ago

Looking forward to getting my JP2 from Trent. I’m picking it up this time

#434 4 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Looks awesome!!!!

Some LE gameplay vids would be awesome if you can, especially with TREX doing his thing.

#435 4 years ago
Quoted from m00nmuppet:

From what I've been seeing, the solution is not having the art overlap the post areas, leaving just bare wood, which actually looks fine to me...

What about everywhere the ball guides are bolted to the playfield? The chipping is actually worse there but not as noticible.

#436 4 years ago

Is the LE worth 9k? Seems insanely over priced and comes with nothing really limited besides the art blades.

It should at least come with a topper. CGC provides amazing toppers on their LE's at $8000. People are silly for paying a premium for nothing.

#437 4 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

People are silly for paying a premium for nothing.

Oh look, this conversation (again) in a thread meant for those who purchased an LE or premium.

I tell you what dude: spend your money however you decide. If someone else wants to spend theirs on an LE - it literally has nothing to do with you.

#438 4 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

Is the LE worth 9k? Seems insanely over priced and comes with nothing really limited besides the art blades.
It should at least come with a topper. CGC provides amazing toppers on their LE's at $8000. People are silly for paying a premium for nothing.

Yeah not in an owners thread..... And believe me I can go all day on the LE "value". Just not the place. Post it elsewhere

Really excited to see it in person. Should be able to tomorrow night.

#439 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Yeah not in an owners thread.....

Ha... and on the day that people are finally starting to receive their machines!

#440 4 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

Quoted from skink91:

Oh look, this conversation (again) in a thread meant for those who purchased an LE or premium.
I tell you what dude: spend your money however you decide. If someone else wants to spend theirs on an LE - it literally has nothing to do with you.

Is it really a club meant for those who "purchased". The title of the thread just calls it a Prem/LE Club.... It doesn't indicate that you must own the pin; it could mean that you've played it, are a fan of it, have one in the bar next door that you play, are considering buying, etc.

#441 4 years ago

Does it feel like the right thread for ‘people are silly for paying for an LE’ posts?

#442 4 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

Does it feel like the right thread for ‘people are silly for paying for an LE’ posts?

Yeah... It's kind of bad timing, too.

I think an owners thread is probably a good choice for asking people to help you decide to jump in, given the price.

But giving the impression that you don't think it's worth it, but hey change my mind, is sort of a downer on delivery day.

#443 4 years ago
Quoted from Halfwasted:

Here's a link to the feature matrix.

https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Jurassic-Park-Feature-Matrix.pdf

Towards the top, you'll notice a section titled "Game Features LE Only." That might provide clarity for why people have chosen to purchase a LE.

#444 4 years ago

Don’t feed the trolls... ignore them and they go back to their negative little hole they came from

#445 4 years ago
Quoted from Potatoloco:

https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Jurassic-Park-Feature-Matrix.pdf
Towards the top, you'll notice a section titled "Game Features LE Only." That might provide clarity for why people have chosen to purchase a LE.

For me its worth the extra money. The powder coating (400), shaker (100), hd glass(200), art blades(100), upgraded speaker (100) and back glass (100) most of which I would do anyway(maybe not the back glass). Add in my time because I dont have to deal with any of this myself and its well over 1500 in savings. I know some numbers are maybe a little high while some are a little low.

Some people I understand its not worth it because they dont want the extras or like to do the install on their own.

That is what makes our country great is the different opinions and the fact we do have options.

#446 4 years ago
Quoted from Potatoloco:

Thanks for posting the differences.

I called it a club , maybe need to change the title to Prem-LE buyers only.

#447 4 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

For me its worth the extra money. The powder coating (400), shaker (100), hd glass(200), art blades(100), upgraded speaker (100) and back glass (100) most of which I would do anyway(maybe not the back glass). Add in my time because I dont have to deal with any of this myself and its well over 1500 in savings. I know some numbers are maybe a little high while some are a little low.
Some people I understand its not worth it because they dont want the extras or like to do the install on their own.
That is what makes our country great is the different opinions and the fact we do have options.

I see you listed some of the items. Here is the complete list that did it for me to pay the extra $1500.

Production limited to 500 machines ✓
Certificate of Authenticity signed by Gary Stern ✓
Designer Autographed collectible featuring signature by game designer Keith Elwin ✓
Serialized number plate ✓
Limited Edition illuminated mirrored backglass with stunning and distinctive high definition hand-drawn art ✓
Limited Edition exclusive Midnight Battle theme full color high definition decal cabinet hand-drawn artwork ✓
Limited Edition exclusive inside art blades ✓
Upgraded high definition speaker system with 3-channel amplifier ✓
High definition anti-reflection pinball glass ✓
Shaker motor ✓
Metallic hunter green high gloss powder coated armor and legs

I am a geek I guess and like the exclusive items even if they are kinda silly.

#448 4 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Don’t feed the trolls... ignore them and they go back to their negative little hole they came from

Newbie first experience with trolls...is there a potion to get rid of them?? HAHA

#449 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Is it really a club meant for those who "purchased". The title of the thread just calls it a Prem/LE Club.... It doesn't indicate that you must own the pin; it could mean that you've played it, are a fan of it, have one in the bar next door that you play, are considering buying, etc.

can I change the room name once it's created?

Any suggestions, as I wanted it for buyers of the PREM and LE only. Tar and feather me for the mistake.

#450 4 years ago

I see you listed some of the items. Here is the complete list that did it for me to pay the extra $1500.
Production limited to 500 machines ✓
Certificate of Authenticity signed by Gary Stern ✓
Designer Autographed collectible featuring signature by game designer Keith Elwin ✓
Serialized number plate ✓
Limited Edition illuminated mirrored backglass with stunning and distinctive high definition hand-drawn art ✓
Limited Edition exclusive Midnight Battle theme full color high definition decal cabinet hand-drawn artwork ✓
Limited Edition exclusive inside art blades ✓
Upgraded high definition speaker system with 3-channel amplifier ✓
High definition anti-reflection pinball glass ✓
Shaker motor ✓
Metallic hunter green high gloss powder coated armor and legs
I am a geek I guess and like the exclusive items even if they are kinda silly.

Doesn’t the LE also have speaker lights?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Aldie, VA
$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 35.00
$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

There are 9,218 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 185.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/9?hl=potatoloco and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.