(Topic ID: 248218)

Welcome To The Jurassic Park Prem/LE Club!!

By Royale-W-Cheese

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,218 posts
  • 803 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 days ago by scootss
  • Topic is favorited by 439 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What is the first MOD you will buy??”

• Toppers 59 votes
    46%
  • New Jeep 51 votes
    40%
  • Plastic Characters 18 votes
    14%

(128 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1098 (resized).png
B8996674-A600-487D-9DA1-0CC0391ECFB2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1086 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1079 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1059 (resized).JPG
IMG_0878 (resized).JPG
IMG_0881 (resized).JPG
IMG_0798 (resized).png
IMG_0797 (resized).png
IMG_0818 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0811 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5630.jpeg
Pinside_market_106545_2.gif
002-pro-jurassic-park 2 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240116_030524583 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

18 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,218 posts in this topic. You are on page 91 of 185.
#4501 4 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

Anyone here changed all the warm white GI’s to Cool white and have any pics? Thinking of maybe doing this!

Hmmm... Nah don't, too harsh... Looks great on Star wars with the blues and reds but the color palette of JP doesn't compliment cool white and visa versa

#4502 4 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

Anyone here changed all the warm white GI’s to Cool white and have any pics?

Dear god no. I do the opposite, change most of my Sterns from cold white clear to warm white frosted. JP saved me the trouble.

#4503 4 years ago

done!

8288031D-B5EE-4136-A0C3-CF22CE5335F8 (resized).jpeg8288031D-B5EE-4136-A0C3-CF22CE5335F8 (resized).jpeg
#4504 4 years ago

Anyone else noticed that when you hit both posts at the entry to the right ramp (double brick) it awards a shot to the ramp? Like in Metallica right ramp.

But what I can’t work out is how the hell does it register that - they’re just static posts.

#4505 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Anyone else noticed that when you hit both posts at the entry to the right ramp (double brick) it awards a shot to the ramp? Like in Metallica right ramp.
But what I can’t work out is how the hell does it register that - they’re just static posts.

Check your switch at the top of the helix, it may need adjustment... You may be bricking it hard enough to trip that switch that is connected to the pass gate at the top of the helix

#4506 4 years ago

My stock upper right flipper alignment is slightly off the flipper "dot" (in the PF), which is directly behind the post. This seems to be the case for other examples as well. Seems like it makes the tower shot more difficult. On another example, I re-aligned the flipper with the dot/post and the tower was much easier to hit. Now that it's my 2nd example and Stern seems to be consistent with the recessed alignment, I'm wondering if it's intentional.

Is you upper flipper in line with the post or slightly off? Have you been adjusting it?

Curious...thanks for any feedback.

IMG_1090 (resized).jpegIMG_1090 (resized).jpeg
#4507 4 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

My stock upper right flipper alignment is slightly off the flipper "dot" (in the PF), which is directly behind the post. This seems to be the case for other examples as well. Seems like it makes the tower shot more difficult. On another example, I re-aligned the flipper with the dot/post and the tower was much easier to hit. Now that it's my 2nd example and Stern seems to be consistent with the recessed alignment, I'm wondering if it's intentional.
Is you upper flipper in line with the post or slightly off? Have you been adjusting it?
Curious...thanks for any feedback.[quoted image]

I thought it was supposed to be off intentionally. Covered earlier in the thread I believe.

#4508 4 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

I thought it was supposed to be off intentionally. Covered earlier in the thread I believe.

Hmm...since there are over 4500 posts, kind of tough to find. I did find this post where the owner decided to align the flipper with the PF "dot".

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/62#post-5321595

#4509 4 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

You want the post to divert the ball from draining down the center, if you line it up with the dot you'll likely have a lot of center drains.

#4510 4 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Hmm...since there are over 4500 posts, kind of tough to find. I did find this post where the owner decided to align the flipper with the PF "dot".
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/62#post-5321595

Probably a page or two after that other posters commented about the center drains if I remember correctly.

#4511 4 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

That looks good, I adjust mine to have the ball rolling from the helix to the left flipper... With that angle I can hit the upper orbit numerous times 4 in a row once and makes quick work of the double upper/ tower shot also, puts the flip in a good position to do an O shot, and reflect the ball off the left orbuit rail, of the upper flipper, back up the O Lane and into the pops

#4512 4 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

mine was like that, adjusted it yesterday and have better luck with upper shots now. No centre drains...

#4513 4 years ago

I miss Mr. DNA...

#4514 4 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I miss Mr. DNA...

Me too!

#4515 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Mouth opto tells the game the ball is caught. Ramp entry opto enables the magnet to catch the ball. If the ball jumps the ramp opto, the mouth will not grab it.

Not sure if that’s true because the ramp entry opto will detect the ball but the magnet will not grab the ball until the opto in the mouth detects the ball. That is what causes many to complain about failure of the trex to grab and hold the ball unless the shot is fairly accurate.

If the ramp opto turned on the magnet by itself, then theoretically the magnet would remain on indefinitely until/unless the ball made it all the way into the mouth.

#4516 4 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Joined the club yesterday and finally got the game setup today. Code updated immediately and have been having fun all night!
LE 184[quoted image]

Is that a DP LE with Pro backglass?

#4517 4 years ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

pro/prem with LE armour

#4518 4 years ago

That's a Pro

#4519 4 years ago

Has anyone had any issues with Chromium pinballs becoming magnetized on the premium/le versions of this game? As I understand it, the only magnet is in the TRex's mouth so I'm not sure how much exposure that will actually end up being or if that's enough to produce this effect.

I'm considering some Super Shiny pinballs from Titan or the premium chromium steel balls from Pinbits but not sure if they're worth it or if the warnings about potential magnetization should be heeded for use on Stern's Jurassic Park premium/le.

#4520 4 years ago
Quoted from nullPinner:

Has anyone had any issues with Chromium pinballs becoming magnetized on the premium/le versions of this game? As I understand it, the only magnet is in the TRex's mouth so I'm not sure how much exposure that will actually end up being or if that's enough to produce this effect.
I'm considering some Super Shiny pinballs from Titan or the premium chromium steel balls from Pinbits but not sure if they're worth it or if the warnings about potential magnetization should be heeded for use on Stern's Jurassic Park premium/le.

I’m running the ball baron ninja balls on route and they seem fine on this game and black knight.

#4521 4 years ago

the magnet will not grab the ball until the opto in the mouth detects the ball.

This is simply incorrect. Try it with the glass off. Ramp opto activates the magnet. Mouth opto by itself does nothing.

If the ramp opto turned on the magnet by itself, then theoretically the magnet would remain on indefinitely until/unless the ball made it all the way into the mouth.

It's on a short timer.

#4522 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

This is simply incorrect. Try it with the glass off. Ramp opto activates the magnet. Mouth opto by itself does nothing.

It's on a short timer.

I think Yancy is right about this. And I think Keith Elwin is probably right about it also. From Keith Elwin:
“If the ball goes into the mouth but doesn't grab try removing the spacers on the clear roof plastic at the front of the ramp. This is there to make sure the ball trips the ramp optic in order to fire the mouth magnet.”

Here’s a link to the post where he wrote it:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/13#post-5217546

#4523 4 years ago

Added some nice decorations to my premium. Love the trees they really give the game a jungle feel. Bought them on aliexpress for less then 10 dollar. Great value!

16C7909D-FE7D-41EA-BB68-0547D7F1FCF5 (resized).jpeg16C7909D-FE7D-41EA-BB68-0547D7F1FCF5 (resized).jpeg2319A5DD-D18D-4495-B28B-E0DAC48014FF (resized).jpeg2319A5DD-D18D-4495-B28B-E0DAC48014FF (resized).jpeg298A5076-96D6-4345-9D44-FF2C4CCE58B4 (resized).jpeg298A5076-96D6-4345-9D44-FF2C4CCE58B4 (resized).jpegA49353A5-9C13-4DAD-B29F-1B1E7D83C837 (resized).jpegA49353A5-9C13-4DAD-B29F-1B1E7D83C837 (resized).jpeg
#4524 4 years ago

Anyone noticed a bug, glitch, or whoopsie with the interaction between the start of a T-Rex mode and the smart missile? Last night I started T-Rex multiball with a shot caught by the T-Rex. With the ball in it’s mouth, There was a callout saying smart missile ready and the post at the left inlane came up and went right back down. The T-Rex released the ball to the wire return and I flipped it, then right after I flipped it the smart missile countdown started. It seemed like the ball rolling over the inlane switch activated smart missile but the post wasn’t up.

Then tonight it was weird again. I started T-Rex multiball with a shot that wasn’t caught and the smart missile ready callout happened. The ball happened to go into the inlane and the post came up while the T-Rex multiball intro played. Then it suddenly flashed into the smart missile countdown but only said “3” and then the post went down. It didn’t finish the countdown beyond 3 and it didn’t let me choose the smart missile reward.

Just wondering if anyone noticed anything similar.

#4525 4 years ago
Quoted from Dirk:

Added some nice decorations to my premium. Love the trees they really give the game a jungle feel. Bought them on aliexpress for less then 10 dollar. Great value![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

How did you attach them??

#4526 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Last night I started T-Rex multiball with a shot caught by the T-Rex. With the ball in it’s mouth, There was a callout saying smart missile ready and the post at the left inlane came up and went right back down. The T-Rex released the ball to the wire return and I flipped it, then right after I flipped it the smart missile countdown started. It seemed like the ball rolling over the inlane switch activated smart missile but the post wasn’t up.

Yeah, I've seen something very similar to (or exactly) that, when starting t-rex multiball.

#4527 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I was told the same thing (April) for my Premium ordered right before Christmas. It's tough waiting but I know it will be worth it!

Jason at Classic Game Rooms in Georgia has Pros in stock. He said he will get another shipment of Premiums in February. Several are already accounted for but he said there were some spots left. I think the Premiums continue to fly off the shelf. I've bought a few Sterns and CGC games from him over the years and he's always been accurate as to when he will have stock, and he ships fast. [email protected]

#4528 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Mouth opto by itself does nothing.

The question remains, what does the mouth opto do?

#4529 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Anyone noticed a bug, glitch, or whoopsie with the interaction between the start of a T-Rex mode and the smart missile? Last night I started T-Rex multiball with a shot caught by the T-Rex. With the ball in it’s mouth, There was a callout saying smart missile ready and the post at the left inlane came up and went right back down. The T-Rex released the ball to the wire return and I flipped it, then right after I flipped it the smart missile countdown started. It seemed like the ball rolling over the inlane switch activated smart missile but the post wasn’t up.
Then tonight it was weird again. I started T-Rex multiball with a shot that wasn’t caught and the smart missile ready callout happened. The ball happened to go into the inlane and the post came up while the T-Rex multiball intro played. Then it suddenly flashed into the smart missile countdown but only said “3” and then the post went down. It didn’t finish the countdown beyond 3 and it didn’t let me choose the smart missile reward.
Just wondering if anyone noticed anything similar.

Had this same issue a few days ago with the Smart Missile and T-Rex MB.

#4530 4 years ago
Quoted from Skipnatty:

Had this same issue a few days ago with the Smart Missile and T-Rex MB.

Me too!

#4531 4 years ago

Ramp opto ignites catch sequence. Mouth opto verifies ball in mouth when catch sequence done.
Bad mouth opto= credit for t-rex catches you didn't make.
Bad/ ball skipping over entry optic = no catch attempt or late catch attempt as ball crosses opto beam on way down.

#4532 4 years ago

Color Synced to the playfield with Superband sleeves!!! I love the clear on the Raptor pit..looks beefier... like metal structure supports!

Capture.JPGCapture.JPG20200211_144607.jpg20200211_144607.jpg20200211_144613.jpg20200211_144613.jpg20200211_144620.jpg20200211_144620.jpg
#4533 4 years ago
Quoted from mthirkell:

How did you attach them??

I drilled a hole in each tree and then put some steel wire into the hole. The end I made into a loop shape. The screws that hold down the plastics, ramps I used to hold down the loop.

I try to make some pictures later. However installation was super fast i did around 15 trees in an hour

#4534 4 years ago

Put this in the Pro thread yesterday...

Could someone do me a solid and measure the dimensions (LxWxH) of the playfield truck? I do not currently own this pin but am already planning my mods for when I put my order in. Thanks a ton!

Not sure if this is something that is easy to remove from the newton ball assembly or not. If so, knowing the weight of the stock truck would be very helpful to know as well.

Love this community and have enjoyed living vicariously through all of your unboxing and mod stories on this thread!

#4535 4 years ago
Quoted from jacksparrow0112:

Put this in the Pro thread yesterday...
Could someone do me a solid and measure the dimensions (LxWxH) of the playfield truck? I do not currently own this pin but am already planning my mods for when I put my order in. Thanks a ton!
Not sure if this is something that is easy to remove from the newton ball assembly or not. If so, knowing the weight of the stock truck would be very helpful to know as well.
Love this community and have enjoyed living vicariously through all of your unboxing and mod stories on this thread!

Someone did a truck mod awhile back . PM him for details. I am out of town or would measure it for you . Good luck

#4536 4 years ago

Good Grief, what a wizard mode. I can't say with any certainty that I'd make it there in-game, closest I've gotten is Visitor's centre + control room + 1 T-rex mode to go (zero letters.) Very happy to have the Escape "challenge" option.

I also can't imagine Escaping Nublar in the game in a thousand that might get me there. So far my success rate is about 10 percent. When I did it, I nailed the helipad shot and got the full hurry-up value. That was an AMAZING feeling.

It's certainly fun, which is nice, but it's more stressful and adrenaline-pumping which I think is actually a very good thing. The alignment with the "story" of the table and the fact that ultimately it's based to a degree on how you did getting there, truly remarkable. The only one which comes even remotely close in that regard to me is the Princess Rescue in TOTAN and that's a relatively easy thing to achieve and beat.

Beautifully coded, thoughtfully designed, and impeccably executed, in my opinion. "After careful consideration I have decided to ABSOLUTELY endorse this wizard mode."

Keith, you're amazing. As a first time pin owner, I can't imagine a better experience.

IMG_4377 (resized).jpgIMG_4377 (resized).jpg
#4537 4 years ago
Quoted from ShineSpark:

Good Grief, what a wizard mode. I can't say with any certainty that I'd make it there in-game, closest I've gotten is Visitor's centre + control room + 1 T-rex mode to go (zero letters.) Very happy to have the Escape "challenge" option.
I also can't imagine Escaping Nublar in the game in a thousand that might get me there. So far my success rate is about 10 percent. When I did it, I nailed the helipad shot and got the full hurry-up value. That was an AMAZING feeling.
It's certainly fun, which is nice, but it's more stressful and adrenaline-pumping which I think is actually a very good thing. The alignment with the "story" of the table and the fact that ultimately it's based to a degree on how you did getting there, truly remarkable. The only one which comes even remotely close in that regard to me is the Princess Rescue in TOTAN and that's a relatively easy thing to achieve and beat.
Beautifully coded, thoughtfully designed, and impeccably executed, in my opinion. "After careful consideration I have decided to ABSOLUTELY endorse this wizard mode."
Keith, you're amazing. As a first time pin owner, I can't imagine a better experience.[quoted image]

What an amazing post .

Well done on the mode .

#4538 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

What an amazing post .
Well done on the mode .

Thank you! I look forward to attempts to get there for real... In the meantime, trying to increase score and decrease time on the "challenge" mode will be a fun addition to an already wonderful table.

I am looking forward to seeing whatever is in store for "When Dinosaurs Ruled The Earth."

#4539 4 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

If anyone is having any trouble with either plunger (manual or autolauncher) not completing the horseshoe ramp, there's a simple fix.
You need to raise the left fork of the ramp slightly, forcing the ball to the right side of the lane.
We did this today at my buddy's place and had 100% accuracy thereafter, and I've just done the same for mine.
(Mine was near perfect but occasionally, the ball would dribble back down the ramp and hit the top of the right sling.)
We just undid both screws, lifted the fork slightly, then placed a small nut under the left side. The screw on the left side fed through the nut and back into the playfield. When you're standing above, looking straight down, it's barely noticeable so I took a photo much closer to playfield level. (It really looks exaggerated in the photo.)[quoted image]

I still need to try this. It may work, but regardless, my auto plunger gets progressively weaker throughout the game. Seems as if it's a problem on many Sterns.

I will also try reflowing solder to the joints. (Read in an older topic that the solder joint may not be conducting as well when it heats up.)

I will also perhaps try adding a cabinet bumper or something below the link just below the playfield that effectively places more of the plunger in the coil. (Also read this somewhere else.)

Anyone else experiencing weaker auto plunges the longer you play? Any other thoughts?

#4540 4 years ago
Quoted from wheels:

I still need to try this. It may work, but regardless, my auto plunger gets progressively weaker throughout the game. Seems as if it's a problem on many Sterns.
I will also try reflowing solder to the joints. (Read in an older topic that the solder joint may not be conducting as well when it heats up.)
I will also perhaps try adding a cabinet bumper or something below the link just below the playfield that effectively places more of the plunger in the coil. (Also read this somewhere else.)
Anyone else experiencing weaker auto plunges the longer you play? Any other thoughts?

I find the "lift the left fork a bit" solution to have worked except for immediate autoplunges after a trough eject (ie: certain fast ball saves) and that could be that the autoplunger is working so quickly that the ball hasn't yet had time to go all the way to the back of the shooter lane and thus doesn't get the full power from the autolaunch. I wish there was a setting to force a half second delay on autolaunches because it would get me to 100 percent success.

Action button autolaunches and manual plunger launches from a ball which is at the base of the shooter lane are all successful. I am wondering about autolaunch power though... does seem weaker than when I got the machine.

#4541 4 years ago
Quoted from wheels:

My auto plunger started getting really weak. I took the coil sleeve out and cleaned it out a bit, reassembled it, and it went back to firing 100% again. If I'd had the right size coil sleeve on hand I would have replaced it but just taking it out and cleaning it a bit seemed to do the trick. Of course it also might not have been the coil sleeve and instead something else might have been out of whack that I didn't realize and it got set back into alignment without me knowing it when I did this, but whatever was causing it got sorted out by removing & replacing the coil sleeve and now it's working great again.

#4542 4 years ago

My t-rex has started behaving oddly, it makes a loud buzzing sound when moving horizontally. And when I qualify for t-rex multi ball the head plants itself in the lower right rather than the usual position with the open mouth. Any advice greatly appreciated!

#4543 4 years ago

Was one T-Rex start away from starting Nublar, and this stupid T-Rex has gone back to rejecting balls.

I'm frustrated because I've been fighting with this mech since I got the game.

In the instructions from Stern, it says the alignment should be such that when the jaw opens, it barely touched the ramp. Even in the highest position with the bolts in the back of the mech, the jaw still comes down on the ramp with a this.

Anyone else getting rejections, or found a way to fix this?

#4544 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

My auto plunger started getting really weak. I took the coil sleeve out and cleaned it out a bit, reassembled it, and it went back to firing 100% again. If I'd had the right size coil sleeve on hand I would have replaced it but just taking it out and cleaning it a bit seemed to do the trick. Of course it also might not have been the coil sleeve and instead something else might have been out of whack that I didn't realize and it got set back into alignment without me knowing it when I did this, but whatever was causing it got sorted out by removing & replacing the coil sleeve and now it's working great again.

I will keep this in mind. I can't get out of my mind how it seems fine when I first begin playing and then after a while it gets weaker. It seems to me, then, it may be electrical; e.g., cold solder joint. I'll just need to get in there and try some fixes. Replacing the coil sleeve will be high on my list. Thank you for the tip.

#4545 4 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Was one T-Rex start away from starting Nublar, and this stupid T-Rex has gone back to rejecting balls.
I'm frustrated because I've been fighting with this mech since I got the game.
In the instructions from Stern, it says the alignment should be such that when the jaw opens, it barely touched the ramp. Even in the highest position with the bolts in the back of the mech, the jaw still comes down on the ramp with a this.
Anyone else getting rejections, or found a way to fix this?

Try the tape fix.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fixed-t-rex-not-grabbing-ball-consistently

#4546 4 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

My t-rex has started behaving oddly, it makes a loud buzzing sound when moving horizontally. And when I qualify for t-rex multi ball the head plants itself in the lower right rather than the usual position with the open mouth. Any advice greatly appreciated!

I adjusted the alignment both horizontally and vertically. Doing that corrected my issue. Also take a look at the roller switches on the mech and make sure they all have the proper contact. 3 of them I believe.

I think Keith posted about the alignment and it’s marked as a key post. I followed his instructions and played around with the switch test to get everything working. I’d say I’m not a good pinball repair person either so it’s not a difficult fix.

#4547 4 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Hey Adam,

After updating to the latest release, my T-REX was pretty dysfunctional (actually looked & sounded like your T-REX in the video). Prior to the update, was perfect. Chaz @ Stern suggested I do an SD card update (which takes the USB update process out of the loop). After reinstalling with the SD card, my T-REX returned to good behavior again. Never had a software update mess with a specific feature like this, but I thought I'd share the story just in case your T-REX dysfunction was coincident with installing the latest code. I was shocked and relieved that my T-REX came back to life! Didn't feel like futzing with with the mech...having too much fun playing it

#4548 4 years ago
Quoted from wheels:

I will keep this in mind. I can't get out of my mind how it seems fine when I first begin playing and then after a while it gets weaker. It seems to me, then, it may be electrical; e.g., cold solder joint. I'll just need to get in there and try some fixes. Replacing the coil sleeve will be high on my list. Thank you for the tip.

Mine was the same getting weaker as the game went on. I even cranked coil power way up and it had no effect - it was still weak and didn’t increase the launch power. I don’t know for sure whether or not the sleeve was the issue but taking it out, moving the plunger a couple times by hand with it out, and putting it back together somehow solved it on mine. On the first launch after I did that I’d forgotten to lower the coil power back down and it ripped out of there. This was about a week ago and so far it’s stayed strong. Hope you get yours figured out.

#4549 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Mine was the same getting weaker as the game went on. I even cranked coil power way up and it had no effect - it was still weak and didn’t increase the launch power. I don’t know for sure whether or not the sleeve was the issue but taking it out, moving the plunger a couple times by hand with it out, and putting it back together somehow solved it on mine. On the first launch after I did that I’d forgotten to lower the coil power back down and it ripped out of there. This was about a week ago and so far it’s stayed strong. Hope you get yours figured out.

Interesting. I will likely try this first then. Thanks again.

#4550 4 years ago

Another issue I am having is that the flippers seem to be a lot weaker than when I initially started playing the game out of the box. I have other Sterns that have the same snappy power even after years of play.

I changed the coil stops but that did not do anything.

Anyone else experience this? Any suggestions?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Appleton, WI
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

8,599 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, MA
10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinhead mods

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Machine - For Sale
Manalapan, FL
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 9,218 posts in this topic. You are on page 91 of 185.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/91?hl=adamross and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.