(Topic ID: 248218)

Welcome To The Jurassic Park Prem/LE Club!!

By Royale-W-Cheese

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,218 posts
  • 803 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by scootss
  • Topic is favorited by 439 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What is the first MOD you will buy??”

• Toppers 59 votes
    46%
  • New Jeep 51 votes
    40%
  • Plastic Characters 18 votes
    14%

(128 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1098 (resized).png
B8996674-A600-487D-9DA1-0CC0391ECFB2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1086 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1079 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1059 (resized).JPG
IMG_0878 (resized).JPG
IMG_0881 (resized).JPG
IMG_0798 (resized).png
IMG_0797 (resized).png
IMG_0818 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0811 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5630.jpeg
Pinside_market_106545_2.gif
002-pro-jurassic-park 2 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240116_030524583 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

18 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,218 posts in this topic. You are on page 85 of 185.
#4201 4 years ago

Hey, can anyone share their opening strategy? I tend to go for C and hit raptor gate early in the first ball during some of the ball save and then proceed from there working on chaos as much as trying to complete paddocks. Anyone have an opening strategy that’s different? Just curious if others focus on paddocks more without worrying about chaos or raptor and let that come more naturally. Or something else I’m not considering. Thanks!

#4202 4 years ago
Quoted from Attackfrommark:

Hey, can anyone share their opening strategy? I tend to go for C and hit raptor gate early in the first ball during some of the ball save and then proceed from there working on chaos as much as trying to complete paddocks. Anyone have an opening strategy that’s different? Just curious if others focus on paddocks more without worrying about chaos or raptor and let that come more naturally. Or something else I’m not considering. Thanks!

My high score game, I ignored everything except the truck and T-Rex modes. Generally I mix it up though. I'm not good enough to try and stack things all up at once.

#4203 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

The outlanes. Gonna take the post rubber off!

I mean wtf Elwin you evil bastard

Compared JP where every ball in that direction is gone. Sling post is higher than outlane post and I just can’t nudge it out

Gotta keep it out of Nedry right lane at all costs, but raptor pen shot will F you up there. Left flipper backhands only!

I’m gonna lower flipper power and see what happens

Elvira is just the opposite. SDTM is the only risk

Outlane is Higher than sling post and easy to control

Good advice. I dropped my sling power as well to make the game less evil. Still super brutal, and requires precision to progress. I'll drop the rubber on the sling upper post. It is totally evil there and I'm happy to read I'm not the only one seeing that.

I also pulled of the tilt bob. Full nudge mode to try and survive.

#4204 4 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

So I recently received premium version. Really such an awesome game!
I noticed two issues:
The first was initially confusing but ultimately simple. The helicopter blades would work great and every 10 minutes or so I would notice that the ball would get stuck behind the helicopter blade, not allowing the ball to freely pass down the wireform ramp. It felt like the helicopter blade was binding on something, but only intermittently. Ultimately, I noticed that there was a small metal plate underneath the playfield that holds a small board that is right at the playfield hole where the post of the helicopter blade comes through. This plate was a bit too close, And that helicopter blade post has a little bit of wiggle, and it would catch on the very corner of that plate sometimes. Fortunately, the plate had oblong holes, allowing the screws to be loosened and the plate to be backed away from that hole just a little bit. No issues with that since.
Other issue that I encountered was adjusting the T-Rex head. I noticed that the head would do the right moves, but during gameplay when it was time to initiate the T-Rex event, the head would go down but not quite enough. I went through the key posts and got the alignment just right. Despite that, I noticed that in gameplay the head and jaw was still not fully dropping close to the ramp, and a bit too high...strange to be fine in test but off during gameplay?.... I adjusted several times over to only find the same result. I was scratching my head on this...one thing I noticed was that the cable harness from the play field up to the back box had a fair amount of twisted slack and there was a loop of this cable / harness right behind the T-Rex mechanism. I adjusted the slack so that the cable harness came from the back box cleanly down to the far left hand corner in the back of the cabinet, and since that time and that moving of the harness, the head has moved in a reliable manner during gameplay.
Looking behind the T-Rex mechanism in the cabinet to make sure that there are no obvious obstructions might be something to at least investigate.
Chip

Thanks, I'll take a look at that. I'm hesitant to adjust the settings of the T-Rex (without knowing EXACTLY what to adjust) since he does everything else right. Just comes up short when dropping in the ramp. Video of it here:

T-Rex feed ramp fail

#4205 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBubbles:

m hesitant to adjust the settings of the T-Rex

I wouldn't worry too much about changing settings affecting things that already work. It looks like you just need to tweak the "right pos bias" a few clicks . Give it a try; you'll be glad you did.

Ps - that might not be the exact name of the setting but it's something like that.

#4206 4 years ago
Quoted from caker137:

I wouldn't worry too much about changing settings affecting things that already work. It looks like you just need to tweak the "right pos bias" a few clicks . Give it a try; you'll be glad you did.
Ps - that might not be the exact name of the setting but it's something like that.

Do you think that will change where it lines up inside the ramp when catching the ball though? Or is that setting only for the side to side movements that aren't related to the "feeding position" on the left ramp?

#4207 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBubbles:

Do you think that will change where it lines up inside the ramp

Nope that is the "center bias pos" and should be unchanged. I have had to tweak both of my bias settings independently to get full function (center was wrong, as was right), but now it's great for both.

#4208 4 years ago
Quoted from caker137:

Nope that is the "center bias pos" and should be unchanged. I have had to tweak both of my bias settings independently to get full function (center was wrong, as was right), but now it's great for both.

Ok thanks, I'll try that when I get home. As well as making sure there is nothing binding any wiring in the back like another person suggested.

#4209 4 years ago

Yes, an important note.....Always check for binding wires and use the handle when putting the playfield back. I have myself, and others in my game Not doing this, and having issues.....

#4210 4 years ago

I don't think that's a handle, is it?

Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

use the handle

#4211 4 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I don't think that's a handle, is it?

I am pretty sure it is, I love it. I hated having to reach up under the playfield.

#4212 4 years ago

Just got to museum mayham wow nice mode. For me the game plays better with superbands on the flippers, and 6.8 angle. Great game!

#4213 4 years ago

Hopefully I can get the machine dialed in and just focus on enjoying it soon. It's gone through the pinball refinery process... and there are life size Dino's to my left when playing it to add to the experience... just need the Trex to drop the ball properly on the ramp and the auto plunge up the 180 working!

20200118_102052 (resized).jpg20200118_102052 (resized).jpg
#4214 4 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

I am pretty sure it is, I love it. I hated having to reach up under the playfield.

It's not really a handle, more of a cabinet spacing bumper for the equipment behind the vertical portion of the playfield. I don't grab this though as it's not really sturdy and you do see flex in the vertical piece to the rest of the playfield. I think over repeated use, you would get warping and worst case, the bumper would become loose or worse yet, break either from the vertical or cause the back of the playfield to separate from the horizontal. You can easily return the playfield to the normal position by pushing with constant pressure, not the jolt method. Not sure why the newer machines got away from the awesome, "no bump" system my Star Wars premium has with the longer cabinet sliders...seemed like a no brainer

#4215 4 years ago

Now that is one incredible game room theme!

#4216 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBubbles:

Hopefully I can get the machine dialed in and just focus on enjoying it soon. It's gone through the pinball refinery process... and there are life size Dino's to my left when playing it to add to the experience... just need the Trex to drop the ball properly on the ramp and the auto plunge up the 180 working! [quoted image]

Holy crap!!!! Now that is some JP love right there. Nicely done

#4217 4 years ago
Quoted from Aetos:

Just got to museum mayham wow nice mode. For me the game plays better with superbands on the flippers, and 6.8 angle. Great game!

Yep, superbands all day. Makes it way less of a brick fest and the flow is much improved

#4218 4 years ago

I'm curious if delts31 is planning to continue his solid work on a remixed audio package with the iconic callouts from the movie or if someone else is working on that as well. I see the work that folks are doing on other titles and definitely feel like this game needs a killer audio mix with all of the callouts we know and love. Cleland does killer work as well as I'm sure others in the pinside community have done for other games. What's the good word on this front?

#4219 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBubbles:

Hopefully I can get the machine dialed in and just focus on enjoying it soon. It's gone through the pinball refinery process... and there are life size Dino's to my left when playing it to add to the experience... just need the Trex to drop the ball properly on the ramp and the auto plunge up the 180 working! [quoted image]

Is that the Big Daddy peeking out from the JP ????

#4220 4 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Is that the Big Daddy peeking out from the JP ????

Lol... Good eyes! Yes, I have a life-size Big Daddy and little sister. If you look at my game room pics on my profile you'll probably enjoy the LOTR area as well.

#4221 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBubbles:

Lol... Good eyes! Yes, I have a life-size Big Daddy and little sister. If you look at my game room pics on my profile you'll probably enjoy the LOTR area as well.

OMG That is amazing! Nice collection and way to show it off

#4222 4 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

OMG That is amazing! Nice collection and way to show it off

Agreed but part of me think this is a waste of valuable pinball space!

#4223 4 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Agreed but part of me think this is a waste of valuable pinball space!

Lol... Space isn't an issue. I could probably fit another 20 pins. It's the money that runs out when doing this stuff! Honestly, more than anything, the thing that keeps me from buying more pins is the headache of troubleshooting them when stuff doesn't work. I have that awesome Hobbit, love playing it, but right now Smaug's mouth doesn't work and it pisses me off. Seems too complicated for me to fix it. So instead I just don't play it.

#4224 4 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I'm curious if delts31 is planning to continue his solid work on a remixed audio package with the iconic callouts from the movie or if someone else is working on that as well. I see the work that folks are doing on other titles and definitely feel like this game needs a killer audio mix with all of the callouts we know and love. Cleland does killer work as well as I'm sure others in the pinside community have done for other games. What's the good word on this front?

I hope someone is doing it. I loved the original...Welcome to ........Jurassic Park.

#4225 4 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

The latest Stern code releases aren't working in PBB at the moment, oga83 has found the fix but is waiting to finish spike 2 video replacement (!) before rolling out the update.

#4226 4 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

I'm still working on this with another pinsider. We recently obtained a new version of an amazing dialogue only mix of the JP original movie (better than the rip you can do from the 7.1 remastered discs). This is causing us to retrace our audio cutting and sweetening steps, but it's going to be well worth it. The introduction of the 0.97 new voice actor and other factors from that update have also slowed things a bit. I will post an update in this topic once I have something positive to share. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-2-custom-code-project
We appreciate everyone's interest and patience thus far!

#4227 4 years ago

I feel like I came across a post for recommended EQ settings but asking b/c I can't find it. I have the PinSub kit from Pinnovators hooked up to an external Polk sub. I then I have the outputs RCA Y-cabled to feed an additional pair of active speakers that project sound from the rear corners of my tiny game room. In other words, I have the sound feeding all of the pin's speakers + my external ones + the sub.

I'm curious if anyone has a similar set up and if so, what you have toyed with as far as 10 settings, especially since 0.97 introduced a 10-band EQ option. In the release notes, this is mentioned:
- Added UTIL->VOL Adjustment "SELECT AUDIO FILTER". Values are:
"NONE", "HIGH/LOW SHELF", and "10 BAND EQ". Default value is "HIGH/LOW SHELF".
"NONE": No filtering will be performed on the audio output. Useful when using
the Line Out as input for an external device.

I'm not sure what exactly is meant by that last sentence ("NONE": No filtering will be performed on the audio output. Useful when using
the Line Out as input for an external device). It almost seems to imply you are bypassing the pin's speakers altogether and are using an outboard EQ + speakers instead. I am not using an external EQ. My speakers do have a simply 3-band EQ on them but I have other games routing to them as well via an audio switch so I keep those flat.

#4228 4 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

I'm still working on this with another pinsider. We recently obtained a new version of an amazing dialogue only mix of the JP original movie (better than the rip you can do from the 7.1 remastered discs). This is causing us to retrace our audio cutting and sweetening steps, but it's going to be well worth it. The introduction of the 0.97 new voice actor and other factors from that update have also slowed things a bit. I will post an update in this topic once I have something positive to share. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stern-jurassic-park-2-custom-code-project
We appreciate everyone's interest and patience thus far!

Sounds fantastic and thanks sooooooooo much. I cant wait to get it.

If you come to TPF, 2 giant beers on me.

Thanks again.

#4229 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Sounds fantastic and thanks sooooooooo much. I cant wait to get it.
If you come to TPF, 2 giant beers on me.
Thanks again.

I’ll take a beer Please

#4230 4 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

I’ll take a beer Please

Done and in a nice mug.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#4231 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBubbles:

Ok thanks, I'll try that when I get home. As well as making sure there is nothing binding any wiring in the back like another person suggested.

So I tried it... Still doing the same thing as in the video I posted above. Calmly dropping the ball just short of the wireform, almost in an antagonistic way just to piss me off. That's with the right bias set all the way to 15 (0 is the default). So then I decided to enable the throw so I don't have to see the failed drop. To my surprise, even with the throw setting enabled... He still does the same exact "missing ramp wireform" drop. It's like this setting has no impact on the behavior whether it's set to yes or no. Can anyone confirm that toggling that setting back and forth actually changes the behavior? Throws the ball when "yes" and drops the ball on the wireform when "no"?

20200120_194728 (resized).jpg20200120_194728 (resized).jpg
#4232 4 years ago

Trex only throws in certain modes not all.

#4233 4 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

I feel like I came across a post for recommended EQ settings but asking b/c I can't find it. I have the PinSub kit from Pinnovators hooked up to an external Polk sub. I then I have the outputs RCA Y-cabled to feed an additional pair of active speakers that project sound from the rear corners of my tiny game room. In other words, I have the sound feeding all of the pin's speakers + my external ones + the sub.
I'm curious if anyone has a similar set up and if so, what you have toyed with as far as 10 settings, especially since 0.97 introduced a 10-band EQ option. In the release notes, this is mentioned:
- Added UTIL->VOL Adjustment "SELECT AUDIO FILTER". Values are:
"NONE", "HIGH/LOW SHELF", and "10 BAND EQ". Default value is "HIGH/LOW SHELF".
"NONE": No filtering will be performed on the audio output. Useful when using
the Line Out as input for an external device.
I'm not sure what exactly is meant by that last sentence ("NONE": No filtering will be performed on the audio output. Useful when using
the Line Out as input for an external device). It almost seems to imply you are bypassing the pin's speakers altogether and are using an outboard EQ + speakers instead. I am not using an external EQ. My speakers do have a simply 3-band EQ on them but I have other games routing to them as well via an audio switch so I keep those flat.

I have the same card to a polk sub and have it set to NONE

#4234 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBubbles:

So I tried it... Still doing the same thing as in the video I posted above. Calmly dropping the ball just short of the wireform, almost in an antagonistic way just to piss me off. That's with the right bias set all the way to 15 (0 is the default). So then I decided to enable the throw so I don't have to see the failed drop. To my surprise, even with the throw setting enabled... He still does the same exact "missing ramp wireform" drop. It's like this setting has no impact on the behavior whether it's set to yes or no. Can anyone confirm that toggling that setting back and forth actually changes the behavior? Throws the ball when "yes" and drops the ball on the wireform when "no"?[quoted image]

Maybe power cycling the game after changing settings will help? I know that's an issue for adjusting the crane on BM66.

#4235 4 years ago

Anyone else have a node board go down in their LE? Mine is on location in the tattoo parlor, no reported issues since I played it last week but this morning when It was turned on the shaker was constantly on and Node 1 not located.

Disconnected the shaker. Checked all connections. Power cycled the game. Nothing - the only thing working that is connected to node 1 are the service buttons which I assume is by design so you can run diagnostics even if node 1 goes down.

#4236 4 years ago

Did you try re-seating the ethernet cables at the main board?

#4237 4 years ago

The past few games my Dino has picked up the ball, gone through the theatrics and then forgotten to release it like he doesn’t know it’s in there. Before I investigate, any ideas?

#4238 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

The past few games my Dino has picked up the ball, Fone through the theatrics and then forgotten to release it like he doesn’t know it’s in there. Before I investigate, any ideas?

Opto in the mouth.

#4239 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

The past few games my Dino has picked up the ball, gone through the theatrics and then forgotten to release it like he doesn’t know it’s in there. Before I investigate, any ideas?

Mate, think you need to teach her to share

#4240 4 years ago

Super newbie post again folks, sorry... I've got a set of the Titan bands and I'm ready to put them on but for the slings it appears as though there will need to be at the very least the removal of the wireforms from the raptor tower and the helipad to their respective inlanes to get access. Looks like removal might be easy because they hook around a bolt as opposed to being straight bolted into something but, and I can't stress this enough, I don't know what I'm doing.

Any tips? I'm only marginally afraid at the moment. I've managed to install a new shooter rod and the headphone adapter without f**king anything up so I guess thus far I'm 2/2, albeit with brain dead easy mods.

Thanks as always!

#4241 4 years ago
Quoted from ShineSpark:

Super newbie post again folks, sorry... I've got a set of the Titan bands and I'm ready to put them on but for the slings it appears as though there will need to be at the very least the removal of the wireforms from the raptor tower and the helipad to their respective inlanes to get access. Looks like removal might be easy because they hook around a bolt as opposed to being straight bolted into something but, and I can't stress this enough, I don't know what I'm doing.
Any tips? I'm only marginally afraid at the moment. I've managed to install a new shooter rod and the headphone adapter without f**king anything up so I guess thus far I'm 2/2, albeit with brain dead easy mods.
Thanks as always!

It's as simple as it looks. Easy and you'll be done in no time. Just remove the hex bolts that connect the end of the ramp to the sling plastic, then the screws on the sling plastic, remove the plastic, change the rubbers (make sure to pay attention to how the rubber sits in front of the leaf switches that make the slings activate) ...and when you put everything back together, make sure that before you fasten the hex bolts back tightly, that the ends of the wireforms are nicely aligned with the inlanes. Done.

#4242 4 years ago

Anyone knows if Stern gets new stock of the amber shooter rod ? it says sold out at the stern webshop.

#4243 4 years ago

Have you guys seen these?
There is a premium version with a sunset for whoever wants to match the cabinet art as well

jurassic-park-stern-premium-pinball-sideblades-inside-decals-sideboard-art-pin-blades (resized).jpgjurassic-park-stern-premium-pinball-sideblades-inside-decals-sideboard-art-pin-blades (resized).jpg

jurassic-park-stern-pro-pinball-sideblades-inside-decals-sideboard-art-pin-blades (resized).jpgjurassic-park-stern-pro-pinball-sideblades-inside-decals-sideboard-art-pin-blades (resized).jpg

#4244 4 years ago
Quoted from hassanchop:

Have you guys seen these?
There is a premium version with a sunset for whoever wants to match the cabinet art as well
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

I don’t think anyone likes them but me.... I have a set of the orange on my premium

#4245 4 years ago
Quoted from ChipScott:

It's as simple as it looks. Easy and you'll be done in no time. Just remove the hex bolts that connect the end of the ramp to the sling plastic, then the screws on the sling plastic, remove the plastic, change the rubbers (make sure to pay attention to how the rubber sits in front of the leaf switches that make the slings activate) ...and when you put everything back together, make sure that before you fasten the hex bolts back tightly, that the ends of the wireforms are nicely aligned with the inlanes. Done.

Thank you, sir! Really appreciated.

#4246 4 years ago

I have posted a how-to for the fossilized caps in case anybody else wants to attempt.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-fossilized-amber-pop-bumpers#post-5427233

FOSSIL POPS (resized).pngFOSSIL POPS (resized).png
#4247 4 years ago

Is there anyway someone would be able to upload a slow motion, top down, video of their T-Rex dropping the ball onto the left ramp wireform after being fed? Basically this is what it should do when the "throw" is disabled. As I posted in a previous video, mine drops the ball just short of the wireform. None of the adjustments within the settings (like trex right bias) fix it. I talked to Stern (again) today and they said that I might need to bend the wireform? Obviously I don't want to have to do that. If I could see a slow motion top down video, that shows where it's dropping it on the wireform properly, I could use that to compare against mine. I could see how the wireform is installed too, etc. Thanks in advance for any help on this!

#4248 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBubbles:

Is there anyway someone would be able to upload a slow motion, top down, video of their T-Rex dropping the ball onto the left ramp wireform after being fed? Basically this is what it should do when the "throw" is disabled. As I posted in a previous video, mine drops the ball just short of the wireform. None of the adjustments within the settings (like trex right bias) fix it. I talked to Stern (again) today and they said that I might need to bend the wireform? Obviously I don't want to have to do that. If I could see a slow motion top down video, that shows where it's dropping it on the wireform properly, I could use that to compare against mine. I could see how the wireform is installed too, etc. Thanks in advance for any help on this!

Have you verified that the cable bundle behind the mech isn't interfering with movement? Unless I move the cables out of the way when I push the playfield back I get all sorts of issues.

#4249 4 years ago
Quoted from bbulkley:

Have you verified that the cable bundle behind the mech isn't interfering with movement? Unless I move the cables out of the way when I push the playfield back I get all sorts of issues.

Someone else suggested that here on pinside. I looked back there and didn't see any cable bundles that would make me think that's happening. Although I'm not exactly sure what cables to look for either. Are you referring to the cable bundle that's in the black casing? But when I looked everything "seemed" ok/normal.

#4250 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBubbles:

Someone else suggested that here on pinside. I looked back there and didn't see any cable bundles that would make me think that's happening. Although I'm not exactly sure what cables to look for either. Are you referring to the cable bundle that's in the black casing? But when I looked everything "seemed" ok/normal.

Yes, I'm talking about the cable bundle inside the black plastic. One on each side if I remember right - they go from the playfield to the head. The left one (at least on mine) is directly behind the T-Rex and I have to push it aside to make sure it doesn't hit the back of the mech. Basically I can't have anything between the mech and the back of the cabinet or I have issues with the T-Rex

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pinson, AL
Machine - For Sale
Mequon, WI
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

There are 9,218 posts in this topic. You are on page 85 of 185.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/85?hl=gotfrogs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.