(Topic ID: 248218)

Welcome To The Jurassic Park Prem/LE Club!!

By Royale-W-Cheese

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,218 posts
  • 803 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 days ago by scootss
  • Topic is favorited by 439 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What is the first MOD you will buy??”

• Toppers 59 votes
    46%
  • New Jeep 51 votes
    40%
  • Plastic Characters 18 votes
    14%

(128 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1098 (resized).png
B8996674-A600-487D-9DA1-0CC0391ECFB2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1086 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1079 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1059 (resized).JPG
IMG_0878 (resized).JPG
IMG_0881 (resized).JPG
IMG_0798 (resized).png
IMG_0797 (resized).png
IMG_0818 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0811 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5630.jpeg
Pinside_market_106545_2.gif
002-pro-jurassic-park 2 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240116_030524583 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

18 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,218 posts in this topic. You are on page 79 of 185.
#3901 4 years ago

Are you going to TPF2020?
Nice pin collection by the way

#3902 4 years ago

Considering buying a NIB premium and wanted to make sure all were made with the playfield pooling/chipping issue addressed. Anyone have a premium with these issues? Also if anyone just did the distributor call around and can PM me the best price they found it would be appreciated.

#3904 4 years ago

On my raptor getting stuck in the down position as reported earlier, just loosening both the hip screw and tail screw a bit took care of the problem. Now I'll keep an eye on the screws to be sure they don't go looser, but I think this simple fix worked. Thanks for the input.

#3905 4 years ago
Quoted from JOESCHALL:

On my raptor getting stuck in the down position as reported earlier, just loosening both the hip screw and tail screw a bit took care of the problem. Now I'll keep an eye on the screws to be sure they don't go looser, but I think this simple fix worked. Thanks for the input.

Yay!

#3906 4 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Are you going to TPF2020?
Nice pin collection by the way

Yup! Deciding if I want to upgrade JP Pro to JP Premium

#3907 4 years ago
Quoted from spidey:

Yup! Deciding if I want to upgrade JP Pro to JP Premium

I enjoy my premium. I’m very happy with the decision. I’m going to TPF2020 also. I’m getting excited about it.

#3908 4 years ago
Quoted from spidey:

Deciding if I want to upgrade JP Pro to JP Premium

I'm a pro guy. I bought JP premium.

#3909 4 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Considering buying a NIB premium and wanted to make sure all were made with the playfield pooling/chipping issue addressed. Anyone have a premium with these issues? Also if anyone just did the distributor call around and can PM me the best price they found it would be appreciated.

Opened mine last night, newer run and playfield looks great. No art around post and nice looking clear.

#3910 4 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

Ok so after reading all about the issues with playfields I called my distro and asked him if he had heard anything about these "widespread issues". He said he had heard about it on Pinside but nothing else, so he said he would call Stern to get the skinny and ask them point blank if they are having issues with the playfields in Jurassic Parks. He called me straight back and told me he had talked to Stern and asked them to give it to him straight, they're reply was that they have shipped 700 Pro Jurassic Parks and a grand total of 5 people have complained about the play field issues as we are seeing here on Pinside. By those numbers alone that is less than 1% of the total games shipped that have reported an issue. So either people are not calling to complain to the manufacturer (as they should do) or just complaining here on Pinside. My distro said he'd had one person call to cancel his LE because of the issues he'd read about, then the day after he called back to "un-cancel his order", he'd changed his mind again. I just wanted to share this information FWIW. I will NOT be cancelling my purchase as I'm sure that if there is an issue you can be sure I will be contacting the distro/manufaturer to get it resolved and then posting my results here not viceversa. Happy Flippin'

There are at least 10-20 on another thread on Pinside that have had playfield pooling and/or chipping issues. I know two people here locally that bought early run Pro's and both have pooling so I dont believe Stern on this one at all. Not sure if all the issues are solved now for LE's and Premiums but the issues were/are real and more widespread (at least early on) than Stern is willing to admit.

I want to get a Premium but will not jump in until I am 99% confident this issue has been resolved. These things are too damn expensive to have flaws of that nature out of the box or soon thereafter... and no, an unpopulated playfield as a replacement for playfield issues is in no way an acceptable fix for those having or that have has issues.

#3911 4 years ago
Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

Check the key posts on the first page of this thread. Several links to this as well as other good info you might need.
For the TRex specifically, this is the part that helped me must: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/71#post-5347963

thank you sir

#3912 4 years ago

Installed some deluxe speaker lights from Doug @ speakerlightkits in my JP premium. I got the type 12 kit with TREX acrylics. They look awesome. The installation was painless, very good instructions. I was concerned about the glare/reflection but it's only at the back on the sides and doesn't cover the playfield from the playing position. Check out the videos at the link below.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=157py-b2tFXkBW21LvRAH-hrFacmcBrDg

speakerlights2 (resized).pngspeakerlights2 (resized).png
#3913 4 years ago

Just opened my LE today and my TRex mouth does not open? The trex vertical adjustment I adjusted a bit to make sure it had the proper clearance from ramp in lowest position for mouth to open. Also when pushing start button in trex vertical adjustment it does nothing I can adjust trex height in the 3 different positions though in test mode just no mouth opening? Also noticed a screw missing from helicopter? And should there be a rubber grommet on this post?

4FF592D9-BEE5-4093-A994-6D6D4C93BB9B (resized).jpeg4FF592D9-BEE5-4093-A994-6D6D4C93BB9B (resized).jpegA40DEBE3-6964-4E01-82C1-95A14C7FA551 (resized).jpegA40DEBE3-6964-4E01-82C1-95A14C7FA551 (resized).jpeg
#3914 4 years ago
Quoted from madscientist101:

Just opened my LE today and my TRex mouth does not open? The trex vertical adjustment I adjusted a bit to make sure it had the proper
image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#3915 4 years ago

All is normal except your Trex jaw

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#3916 4 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

All is normal except your Trex jaw[quoted image][quoted image]

I will contact dist./Stern on trex jaw not opening.

#3917 4 years ago
Quoted from madscientist101:

I will contact dist./Stern on trex jaw not opening.

Mine did same thing when I unboxed last night. I had a 2 pin connector that had popped off a board near center of playfield. Plugged it back in a jaw started working

#3918 4 years ago
Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

Check the key posts on the first page of this thread. Several links to this as well as other good info you might need.
For the TRex specifically, this is the part that helped me must: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/71#post-5347963

This worked perfect. Had trex centered and eating balls in just a couple minutes

#3919 4 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

Mine did same thing when I unboxed last night. I had a 2 pin connector that had popped off a board near center of playfield. Plugged it back in a jaw started working

I checked to see if all connections were seeded well underneath playfield before turning game on and didn’t see anything yet maybe I overlooked a connector not plugged in I will double check.

I doubled check all connectors everything is fine. I will see what Stern says as jaw will not open.

#3920 4 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

This worked perfect. Had trex centered and eating balls in just a couple minutes

Just out of curiosity, if the trex were properly centered with the spacers removed from the ramp entrance cover, and ~1/4 of good shots still bounce off the Trex, would this imply flipper strength may need to be reduced? I’ve reduced mine to 235 for the right flipper and not sure if going lower would negatively affect other shots.

#3921 4 years ago

Had my premium since the middle of last month. Finally getting to post something. Absolutely loving it, no issues at all so far .

IMG_0778 (resized).jpgIMG_0778 (resized).jpgIMG_0776 (resized).jpgIMG_0776 (resized).jpg
#3922 4 years ago
Quoted from Freakyguy666:

Just out of curiosity, if the trex were properly centered with the spacers removed from the ramp entrance cover, and ~1/4 of good shots still bounce off the Trex, would this imply flipper strength may need to be reduced? I’ve reduced mine to 235 for the right flipper and not sure if going lower would negatively affect other shots.

Is it the hard shots bouncing off? That's what it was for me. The ball was likely skipping too high entering the ramp. I used the opto test to make sure the ball could trigger the opto even if it wasn't sitting on the ramp. This meant placing some tape over the lower part of the right opto hole. I didn't know how else to raise the opto considering how it's mounted. Not elegant, but effective.

#3923 4 years ago
Quoted from wheels:

Is it the hard shots bouncing off? That's what it was for me. The ball was likely skipping too high entering the ramp. I used the opto test to make sure the ball could trigger the opto even if it wasn't sitting on the ramp. This meant placing some tape over the lower part of the right opto hole. I didn't know how else to raise the opto considering how it's mounted. Not elegant, but effective.

In the earlier post, they 2 posters indicated that they placed the tape over the bottom half of the Left opto hole. I guess it doesn’t matter which side??

#3924 4 years ago

I received my new premium on Saturday. No pooling. Everything looks and works great.

#3925 4 years ago

For me, reducing flipper strength a lot on all flippers has made the T-Rex, C lane, rapter tower, and S lane shots more reliable to make (not rattling out as much). There seems to be a balance to find in the setup between pitch angle and flipper power. I'd say definitely try a bunch of games lowering power by different amounts on each flipper until you feel like the shots are consistent for each one on your game.

#3926 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

For me, reducing flipper strength a lot on all flippers has made the T-Rex, C lane, rapter tower, and S lane shots more reliable to make (not rattling out as much). There seems to be a balance to find in the setup between pitch angle and flipper power. I'd say definitely try a bunch of games lowering power by different amounts on each flipper until you feel like the shots are consistent for each one on your game.

True. Took about an hour.....one ramp left to go, control tower.
Boy does the ball fly in Combos when the game is tweaked!

#3927 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

It's from Tilt Topper - but the one on his website is for the DE JP. He's got another version for Stern. Not sure if he's got any left.

If he's out of stock he'll usually make more, just have to wait a bit longer. He made for me his original AFM topper after he had switched to a different design. It took a few extra weeks but totally worth it. He does awesome work.

#3928 4 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

True. Took about an hour.....one ramp left to go, control tower.
Boy does the ball fly in Combos when the game is tweaked!

Nice! I dialed my upper right flipper back more than I guessed I would. Got fewer rattle outs and the ball still goes light speed around the left orbit. Isn’t that an amazing feeling when you string a couple fast shots together on this game? It just flows together so smoothly.

#3929 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Nice! I dialed my upper right flipper back more than I guessed I would.

What do you have your flippers set at for all of them? I get a ton of rattled balls as well, figured it was mostly my bad shooting but maybe this will help a little.

#3930 4 years ago

A combination of leveling, and strength, I dropped into 230 range.....I dropped it a little more after changing to Silicone, and then again after leveling. Just takes a handful of tries. Drop 20, then 10...or 30, 20, 10 and less, on one flipper at a time.

Getting 8-10 loop combos in a row is just amazing!
I think the only other game that did this for me was a tweaked Judge Dredd.

#3931 4 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

What do you have your flippers set at for all of them? I get a ton of rattled balls as well, figured it was mostly my bad shooting but maybe this will help a little.

I spent a lot of time doing, umm... research? on my game last weekend. It sounds better to say it’s research instead of saying I was just having fun playing pinball right?

Probably the best adjustment I can make will be to improve my shooting skills though I currently have it at about 6.9 degrees by the flippers, and I’m pretty sure none of my flippers are above 230 for power (the lower right might be at 230 or 232 though, I forget where I’ve landed on it for now). I think I’ve even dialed the upper right all the way back to about 220. I’ll probably look again at increasing them a bit to see where I like I best though.

I think the most important adjustment I made was to get the ball to transition more smoothly from the ball guides to the upper right flipper and the left flipper. The ball was hopping out away from them instead of rolling smoothly down the face of them. HUGE difference in play once I adjusted that. I think it was much more important than pitch and flipper power.

I played a JP2 in Key West at an open air pizza place on Duval Street a couple weeks ago. It was set up really well and I’m trying to mimic the feel of that one on mine. For some reason I didn’t think to use the PinGuy app on the glass of it to check out the pitch to use as a reference. I guess I’ll just need to do more... umm... research this weekend

#3932 4 years ago

what are the must have mods for this game?

What color silicone rubbers are people using?

#3933 4 years ago

In the earlier post, they 2 posters indicated that they placed the tape over the bottom half of the Left opto hole. I guess it doesn’t matter which side??

Probably doesn't matter, but you'll be able to see if it works by using the opto test.

#3934 4 years ago

Any consensus on the best looking art blades? I think I like the retrorefurbs the best.

download (1) (resized).jpgdownload (1) (resized).jpgdownload (2) (resized).jpgdownload (2) (resized).jpgdownload (resized).jpgdownload (resized).jpg
#3935 4 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Any consensus on the best looking art blades? I think I like the retrorefurbs the best.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Also these ones

https://www.pingraffix.com/product-page/stern-jurassic-park-pinblades

#3937 4 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Any consensus on the best looking art blades? I think I like the retrorefurbs the best.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I have the retrofurbs on my Prem.

A72E8B63-AEC2-432A-806D-8A40A189F3EB (resized).jpegA72E8B63-AEC2-432A-806D-8A40A189F3EB (resized).jpegC20B04D7-1819-4A9C-8448-99B0A829B233 (resized).jpegC20B04D7-1819-4A9C-8448-99B0A829B233 (resized).jpeg22B13374-796B-4671-B0C6-B75004BB8226 (resized).jpeg22B13374-796B-4671-B0C6-B75004BB8226 (resized).jpeg
#3938 4 years ago

Ordered (and paid for) my premium October 22. Still no game. For those of you that just received yours, do mind telling me how long you had to wait? I have bought two other Sterns from this distributor in the past, but all I keep hearing on this game is, “should be this week.” I’ve been told that since November.

#3939 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Can you share your settings?

#3940 4 years ago
Quoted from JediMcMuffin:

Can you share your settings?

Yep, I can do it when I get home tonight. It would be neat if someday the machines could get connected to the internet and could share information to a Stern database. Then maybe we could see what percentage of people have each flipper power set at and get ideas from that as to where to start in tinkering with it.

#3941 4 years ago
Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

Ordered (and paid for) my premium October 22. Still no game. For those of you that just received yours, do mind telling me how long you had to wait? I have bought two other Sterns from this distributor in the past, but all I keep hearing on this game is, “should be this week.” I’ve been told that since November.

I found one Saturday and got it Sunday. I had to arrange pickup and luckily my guy was 1 hour away from distro. From my understanding there are vendors with premiums laying around. Mine was later run with good playfield. I got a freaking amazing price as well.

#3942 4 years ago
Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

Seems like with the release of Stranger Things the next run of Jurassic Park Premiums won't be re-run until February. So if the distro does not have it in stock, they are unlikely to get them until the Stranger Things Premiums are run.

#3943 4 years ago
Quoted from Alamo_Pin:

It wont be long now. When you placed your order, most all Vendors were sold out from their first shipment.....Not all, which is why some people have found some, while others wait.
Then the production rush of other games started just after you ordered, and continued to the end of December. Production should be in full gear real soon, and those shipments will arrive within the next few weeks through first quarter.
Just a matter of timing, as I only ordered a week or so earlier than you, and I was told of a sell out close to your date.....

#3944 4 years ago

Thanks for the responses, guys.

#3945 4 years ago

Woo-hoo!!! New code!!!

V0.97.0 - January 6, 2020
=========================
- Spinner - a single spin can now trigger shots lit at the Left Orbit / Spinner shot (used to be 2 quick spins in succession)
- Spinner - a single spin will not un-light any spinner score inserts
- T-Rex Multiball - added new T-Rex mech choreography when starting the mode, T-Rex now chews the ball, roars in time with on-screen display effects, then throws the ball on a delay
- T-Rex Multiball - Super Jackpot now needs to go into T-Rex mouth instead of Left Ramp, T-Rex will chew and throw the ball on a delay as a temporary ball lock
- Chaos Spellout - number of spellouts to light the multiball now capped at 2 (was 3)
- Chaos Multiball - changed Letter Jackpot thresholds C = 1 Jackpot / H,A = 2 Jackpots / O,S = 3 Jackpots
- Chaos Multiball - added 3rd Stage Chaos Hurry-Up value that starts at all the combined Super Jackpot values from Stage 2, collected at the Pop Target
- Chaos Multiball - Chaos Hurry-Up can be doubled by moving the Truck to the left facing direction (making the Pop Target shot tighter)
- Chaos Multiball - Chaos Hurry-Up will continue to run if you have only a single ball in play, mode will end after it times out or is collected
- Chaos Multiball - fixed an issue where the Super Jackpot display effect would not interrupt itself if one was already going causing some collect values to not be displayed
- Chaos Multiball - added Super Jackpot speech and text when the 3rd stage hurry-up is collected
- Chaos Multiball - Pop Bumper hits will not count towards Add-A-Ball directly after the mode starts until the Pop Bumpers are not hit for 1.5 seconds
- Raptor Triball - 'CHAOOOSSS' callout added when 3 balls are added when completing stage 2
- Raptor Tower - now for each Raptor Tower award threshold a Super Tranquilizer is lit
- Super Tranquilizer - lit at game start on action button. once used must be re-lit via Raptor Tower awards (does not stack). freezes dino in place and prevents attack for 20 seconds
- Museum Mayhem - fixed an issue where a ball locked in the Raptor Pen would get released when it should be single ball play, Gate will now stay closed and hits to the gate will count for the Raptor Award
- Museum Mayhem - victory phase base value changed from 1.5M to 3M
- Museum Mayhem - fixed an issue with not being able to hit the Super Jackpot in victory phase when there is a ball locked in the Raptor Pen
- Secure Control Room - fixed an issue with T-Rex Perk (+8 Seconds) was capping timer at 30 seconds when you add time, now will cap at 38 if you have the perk
- Secure Control Room - added 10 second audible countdown for hurry-up timers
- Smart Missile - added Invalid Frenzy as an option which can be awarded once per game
- Invalid Frenzy - each Gate hit now boosts jackpot and scores 500K
- Invalid Frenzy - switches and Gate hits can now build value even if jackpots are already lit
- All Paddocks - when in a Paddock the Helicopter spinner now increases the Paddock Bounty by 25K per spin times number of paddocks visited
- All Paddocks - added a grace period of 2 seconds for the dinosaur capture timer when the Helicopter has to be refueled
- All Paddocks - fixed an issue where "helicopter needs to be refueled" callout would happen when the dinosaur has already been captured
- All Paddocks - added 'Dinosaur Escaped' display effect when the dinosaur escapes a paddock
- T-Rex Encounter - fixed an issue where the spinner arrow would not light when it was an active shot for the mode
- T-Rex Encounter - fixed an issue where timer callouts were never heard for this mode
- T-Rex Chase - fixed an issue where timer callouts were never heard for this mode
- Pteranodon Attack - changed from 20 switches to light and increment X down to 12 switches
- Pteranodon Attack - removed timer callouts from this mode
- Loops - improved Left Loop detection logic if a switch is missed
- DNA Combos - added display effect numbering so you can tell how many you have collected
- Super Supply Drop - added display effect numbering so you can tell how many you have collected
- Callouts - added more callouts and instructional speech
- Replay - increased default replay values by 100M to bring lowest replay level to 250M
- Attract Mode - fixed an issue with pricing information disappearing after Free Play is set
- Attract Mode - added pricing information to tournament screens
- Attract Mode - fixed an issue in attract mode light sweeps where museum mayhem light would not light up
- High Scores - fixed an issue with 10 letter spacing being too wide
- Enter Initials - fixed an issue with 3 letter spacing being too narrow when champion awards are presented

- Adjustment Changes:
- added 'JP SYSTEM FAILURE SPEECH' defaults to TRUE, which will play speech during the 'System Failure' event when the first Paddock is entered, turn to FALSE to turn off this speech
- added 'SMART MISSILE INVALID CHOICE' defaults to YES, which will include the Invalid Frenzy mode as a choice for the Smart Missile award, competition mode defaults this to NO

- System - Updated to V2.40
- Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.55.0
- Added UTIL->VOL Adjustment "SELECT AUDIO FILTER". Values are:
"NONE", "HIGH/LOW SHELF", and "10 BAND EQ". Default value is "HIGH/LOW SHELF".
"NONE": No filtering will be performed on the audio output. Useful when using
the Line Out as input for an external device.
"HIGH/LOW SHELF": A High/Low Shelf Filter is applied to the audio output.
The Bass Frequency can be set to: 125Hz, 250Hz, or Disabled.
The Treble Frequency can be set to: 4KHz, 8KHz, or Disabled.
The Gain can be set to -12dB .. +12dB
On Spike 2 the Shelf Frequency and Gain can be set independently for the BackBox and Cabinet speakers.
"10 BAND EQ": A full 10 Band EQ is applied to the audio output.
Sliders are used to adjust the Gain of a specific range of frequencies.
The Frequencies are: 31Hz, 62Hz, 125Hz, 250Hz, 500Hz, 1KHz, 2KHz, 4KHz, 8KHz, 16KHz.
The Gain curve has a 60dB dynamic range across the -120 .. +120 Slider settings.
On Spike2 the Gain can be set independently for the BackBox and Cabinet speakers.
- Allow the knocker sound effect to play completely when a replay is
awarded during the last ball bonus and ensure the normal game
volume is restored.

#3946 4 years ago

Awesome update!

#3947 4 years ago
Quoted from m00nmuppet:

- Loops - improved Left Loop detection logic if a switch is missed

I wonder if this removes the need for raising/taping optos now.

Quoted from m00nmuppet:

- Allow the knocker sound effect to play completely when a replay is awarded during the last ball bonus and ensure the normal game volume is restored.

Also awesome, I can re-enable the knock sound again.

#3948 4 years ago

Wow! Lots of good stuff in the update. Can’t wait to play more and explore it all!!!

Super Tranq = “Here Spiney Spiney Spiney” Boom!

#3949 4 years ago
Quoted from Flipstream:

I wonder if this removes the need for raising/taping optos now.

Also awesome, I can re-enable the knock sound again.

Seems like it should, unless the ball is blowing through all the optos in the entire orbit too fast. I’m wondering if this update could lead to some false orbit credits during multiball if a slow ball only passes the entrance opto while another ball triggers a switch or a different opto in the orbit.

#3950 4 years ago

Nice update - thx guys!

Super Tranquilizer!!!! Finally they found a use for the button. Like it - not just the usual Boom/VIP pass.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Aldie, VA
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, NJ
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinhead mods

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Machine - For Sale
Manalapan, FL
$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

There are 9,218 posts in this topic. You are on page 79 of 185.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/79?hl=jedimcmuffin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.