(Topic ID: 248218)

Welcome To The Jurassic Park Prem/LE Club!!

By Royale-W-Cheese

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,218 posts
  • 803 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 days ago by scootss
  • Topic is favorited by 439 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What is the first MOD you will buy??”

• Toppers 59 votes
    46%
  • New Jeep 51 votes
    40%
  • Plastic Characters 18 votes
    14%

(128 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1098 (resized).png
B8996674-A600-487D-9DA1-0CC0391ECFB2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1086 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1079 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1059 (resized).JPG
IMG_0878 (resized).JPG
IMG_0881 (resized).JPG
IMG_0798 (resized).png
IMG_0797 (resized).png
IMG_0818 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0811 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5630.jpeg
Pinside_market_106545_2.gif
002-pro-jurassic-park 2 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240116_030524583 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

18 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,218 posts in this topic. You are on page 72 of 185.
#3551 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

thanks guys for the topper info. I will check my box but don't think there is an adaptor.
Here is updated custom music code for .96. I added back the main theme from JP DE to see if it would fit. I can post a version without this change as well. Heading to dinner so wanted to post this for now
https://drive.google.com/open?id=14TYmMxfZ_tQzvFbJhF6pmP-Fe8jsXq50

Ok. 2 Quick questions here. The file for download is a different size than the official stern .96 file and that is a zip that contains 2 files whereas when I download this file it doesn't appear as a zip and i can't open it. Should there be 2 files in a zip and should that be the same size as the stern originals. If yes, I'll look at why my download isn't working

#3552 4 years ago
Quoted from PDX-Mike:

Has anyone that ordered their amber shooter rod from Little Shop Of Games received theirs yet? I messaged them last week, still have not heard back.

Nope and I'm definitely in their first batch since I ordered in July. On 11/15 Stern responded to me saying LSOG should get theirs in 2-3 weeks. On 11/29 LSOG said they were told by Stern, "we will be getting ours on the next shipment out from the factory." I just emailed both again. Very perplexed. Maybe next week? LOL

#3553 4 years ago
Quoted from DarthSinex:

Ok. 2 Quick questions here. The file for download is a different size than the official stern .96 file and that is a zip that contains 2 files whereas when I download this file it doesn't appear as a zip and i can't open it. Should there be 2 files in a zip and should that be the same size as the stern originals. If yes, I'll look at why my download isn't working

There is only 1 file. ends in .spk and no you can't open it (unless you use Pinball Browser). It's the same as the uncompressed files Stern puts out except it's all in 1 file, and already uncompressed.

No zip

I tried it yesterday and it works fine but backup your scores first. You will lose them.

#3554 4 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Nope and I'm definitely in their first batch since I ordered in July. On 11/15 Stern responded to me saying LSOG should get theirs in 2-3 weeks. On 11/29 LSOG said they were told by Stern, "we will be getting ours on the next shipment out from the factory." I just emailed both again. Very perplexed. Maybe next week? LOL

I also noticed on the Stern shop that it's no longer listed as "Out of stock" when you check out. It's listed as "sold out".

Sucks if it's true.

#3555 4 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

There is only 1 file. ends in .spk and no you can't open it (unless you use Pinball Browser). It's the same as the uncompressed files Stern puts out except it's all in 1 file, and already uncompressed.
No zip

I removed it and went back to original code. It's not for me. While I totally understand how much work is involved (I've done it), I just don't like the multiple movie quotes that simply have nothing to do with gameplay but are in there because they are cool movie quotes. This is nothing against delt31's work but it's not for me. For example when I get an extra ball I like to hear "EXTRA BALL" lol.. "Life finds a way", while a memorable movie quote just has nothing to do with getting an extra ball. There are many other quotes and call outs that I find out of place. I also don't like how the end music plays half the regular song (way louder than it should), then ABRUPTLY switches over to a piano version which ABRUPTLY quits when the timer runs out for end game audio. All regular or all piano would be my preference (and a fade out).. Anyway to each his own. I know I'm a minority here. Folks like their movie quotes lol. Nice work done by delt31 whether I like it or not.

#3556 4 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Quoted from MrMikeman:

I also noticed on the Stern shop that it's no longer listed as "Out of stock" when you check out. It's listed as "sold out".
Sucks if it's true.

Stern created a limited amount. Demand has been over the Top.
So yes, a limited supply, plus what I believe is one more shipment coming in,
likely caught up in all the Holiday product delays from factories.
Hopefully they have accounted for all Vendor orders already in, not to disappoint anyone,
but cancelling any existing order, may not be a wise decision.

Chuck makes some without the lights, and the originals were Marvel Licensing to Action, which I have
tried over the summer to gain access to from family in this area at Marvel.

Loose ones show up on Ebay, currently over $80, but show up for less, But Chucks is still the best bet, as
he is a Great Pinsider too!

Maybe, someone can make the harness, but then one needs to drill the plate or Swinks, could make one on shapeways for demand.

#3557 4 years ago

I have my topper in, and am now working on a mount with artist.....Holidays are slowing this down, but I should have a picture over the weekend.
If I fail, Ill share all my DIY for a Nice Topper, IMO, for around $100. Not Magic, Not as good as the other more expensive choices, but enough for the cost to be happy......

#3558 4 years ago

Do I need to update game code prior to updating to Delt’s or is just doing Delt’s good enough. Thanks

#3559 4 years ago
Quoted from C_Presley:

Do I need to update game code prior to updating to Delt’s or is just doing Delt’s good enough. Thanks

I did delts .96 from .91, quick update and it worked a treat.

#3560 4 years ago

I am making some cool Amber shooter rods. They are clear, nice big bugs with legs, no bubbles, and no visible line in the middle. I will be making lighted shooter housings too and offer them in green to match the LE. These molds are super difficult to make and get them just right. I have revised a better design for the mold for a more refined look. I also have a really cool Amber Fossil piece to go over the blinding flasher on the lower left at the Control Room. I hope you guys like them. Limited quantities. https://modfatherpinball.com
Chuck

amber_egg_pinside (resized).jpgamber_egg_pinside (resized).jpgegg on game (resized).jpgegg on game (resized).jpgegg on game2 (resized).jpgegg on game2 (resized).jpgamber on game2 (resized).jpgamber on game2 (resized).jpg
#3561 4 years ago
Quoted from modfather:

I am making some cool Amber shooter rods. They are clear, nice big bugs with legs, no bubbles, and no visible line in the middle. I will be making lighted shooter housings too and offer them in green to match the LE. These molds are super difficult to make and get them just right. I have revised a better design for the mold for a more refined look. I also have a really cool Amber Fossil piece to go over the blinding flasher on the lower left at the Control Room. I hope you guys like them. Limited quantities. https://modfatherpinball.com
Chuck[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Bought one and am very happy with it. Great job on these.

#3562 4 years ago

I am in with Number 053 in Germany )

#3563 4 years ago

My captive ball popped off today during a game, anyone else have this happen?

#3564 4 years ago

Installed the new Cliffy lane protector.

IMG_0262 (resized).jpegIMG_0262 (resized).jpeg
#3565 4 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

I think for fear of over torquing things from the factory in light of the pooling clear issues, I had a lot of loose screws and bolts on my machine...

Here's what I did in the dialing in process:

1. Put fiber washers under all ball guide pressure points near secure bolts
2. Hand tightened all loose screws and attachments, especially on raptor cage, captive ball, upper flipper post and used blue loctite where necessary
3. Replaced all coilstops
4. Cleaned, buffed, and rewaxed playfield numerous times to get shine...arrived sort of dull from factory mostly impart due to thinner clearcoat...I even took a dremel with a cloth bufferwheel and very light amounts of Novus 2 (yeah I know...) followed by numerous thin coats of Blitzwax (some areas I found react better by hand buffing, yes actual finger and hand as opposed to applicator or cloth) to some areas that had small scratches (not recommended if you don't have experience with these as you you easily damage your playfield)...now the whole thing shines like glass
5. Straightened some ball guides as they were ether over torqued or just plain bent slightly
6. Mylared small areas where wear would be apparent down the road

So yeah, lot's of little tweaks..

I love it though, part of my OCD hobby fix...Some people may not and only like playing vs fix/tweaking...but I like to look at mine and see perfection but then play the heck out of them...so always tweaking/cleaning/fixing

#3566 4 years ago
Quoted from modfather:

Chuck[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Boy, I wish the bug in my shooter rod was this big! Mine is real small. I decided not to put it on. I will however be buying the amber piece to cover the flasher. That's a much needed piece.

#3567 4 years ago

Even though these new playfields have the art pulled back around the posts, there's clearly still an underlying adhesion issue since there's bubbling starting at most of the ballguides. I noticed it first at the arch, but then at the control tower so I decided to pull all the guides off and get fiber washers under them.

One thing people might want to take a look at- these ball guides appear to be (poorly) stamped, and a few of them have pretty nasty burrs on them that have cut right through the clearcoat/paint in a few spots. I'd imagine that as these get hit during play it's going to spread. The two that are the worst are right above the left popbumper, and the left side of the right ramp. I ground them down with a dremel before reinstalling with the washers. You might want to take a look at these in particular and see if you have the same issue.

Quoted from fooflighter:

I think for fear of over torquing things from the factory in light of the pooling clear issues, I had a lot of loose screws and bolts on my machine...
2. Hand tightened all loose screws and attachments, especially on raptor cage, captive ball, upper flipper post and used blue loctite where necessary
4. Cleaned, buffed, and rewaxed playfield numerous times to get shine...arrived sort of dull from factory mostly impart due to thinner clearcoat...I even took a dremel with a cloth bufferwheel and very light amounts of Novus 2 (yeah I know...) followed by numerous thin coats of Blitzwax (some areas I found react better by hand buffing, yes actual finger and hand as opposed to applicator or cloth) to some areas that had small scratches (not recommended if you don't have experience with these as you you easily damage your playfield)...now the whole thing shines like glass
5. Straightened some ball guides as they were ether over torqued or just plain bent slightly
I love it though, part of my OCD hobby fix...Some people may not and only like playing vs fix/tweaking...but I like to look at mine and see perfection but then play the heck out of them...so always tweaking/cleaning/fixing

stripped (resized).jpgstripped (resized).jpgball_guide (resized).jpgball_guide (resized).jpgball_guide_burr (resized).jpgball_guide_burr (resized).jpg
#3568 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Just had a washer drop out from somewhere near the TRex during TRex multiball. Cannot for the life of me find where it came from. Don’t see any missing screws and the places I know there are washers that size aren’t missing one. Assuming a screw had to fall out also but just can’t find it. Anyone have any ideas where it may have come from?
[quoted image]

I have a small collection of washers and screws that have shown up over time. I think they were just extras that fell in during assembly.

#3569 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

I have a small collection of washers and screws that have shown up over time. I think they were just extras that fell in during assembly.

Thanks. And I totally get the odds that anyone would know where it went were small but I still don’t see the harm in asking. Some got way too personal over it. I only try to help people on here and never attack people. I find that most people on here really are helpful. I like the idea of keeping any loose parts inside the machine you found them in in a small container so that if something fails as a result, I have the part to fix it. I wouldn’t have gotten that idea unless I asked a stupid question.

#3570 4 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

It’s a shame that we have to do any of this. For $9,000 per unit, you would think they would be able to figure out how to make a playfield stay together until the crap is played out of it. Falling apart where no ball has ever hit is just pathetic.

#3571 4 years ago
Quoted from Indusguys:

no but I’ve also been wondering how soon both of those balls should be replaced. They take hard hits all the time and obviously get dinged up just like the other balls. Don’t we need to replace these relatively often as well or won’t they start marking up the bottom of the playfield and prematurely damaging the other balls ?

#3572 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

It’s a shame that we have to do any of this. For $9,000 per unit, you would think they would be able to figure out how to make a playfield stay together until the crap is played out of it. Falling apart where no ball has ever hit is just pathetic.

Yeah but the 7500 cost on my premium is not because that's what it's worth in parts and labor, it's what the market dictates... I think Pinball as a hobby will always be one of routine mx balanced with play.. The home market emphasis now has more people analyzing the machines under ideal lighting and conditions vs dingy bars and beer soaked glass.. So naturally we expect more... I'm with you, i'd like to see the quality control standards improve with the home market shift, but I'm not expecting miracles... It still is a ball bearing flying around wood crashing into plastic and metal.. Stuff is gonna break...I really would welcome a shift to more hardy materials..I think time will tell and new companies pushing boundaries is always a good thing... I'm hoping Deeproot comes through with their promise of playfield durability.. Maybe clear coat issues will be a thing of the past in 5 years

#3573 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

no but I’ve also been wondering how soon both of those balls should be replaced. They take hard hits all the time and obviously get dinged up just like the other balls. Don’t we need to replace these relatively often as well or won’t they start marking up the bottom of the playfield and prematurely damaging the other balls ?

But they're taking hits from blunt force, same material - rounded surfaces... Not the edge of a guide rail, the lip of a ramp, etc.. So I think their damage is minimal if any... If you inspect your play balls regularly, there shouldn't be any negative transfer of damage to the Newton balls, as long as your play balls don't have scars and burrs... There's always a chance, but I'd say it's very remote... You could always take them off and buff them and wax

#3574 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Thanks. And I totally get the odds that anyone would know where it went were small but I still don’t see the harm in asking. Some got way too personal over it. I only try to help people on here and never attack people. I find that most people on here really are helpful. I like the idea of keeping any loose parts inside the machine you found them in in a small container so that if something fails as a result, I have the part to fix it. I wouldn’t have gotten that idea unless I asked a stupid question.

I also keep the parts. I'm sorry you've had some bad experiences here. All I can do is try to help and ignore the rest.

What I now do with those loose parts is put them under a magnifying glass (a close up photo with a good camera can also work). I can clearly tell a used screw by the marks on the head where the driver gets inserted. And a used washer will have a scratched ring around it where the screw was tightened over it. If you are unsure, take a look at a known used part and you'll see what to look out for.

This process has made me much more comfortable with the extra parts.

#3575 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

I don't think they get as chewed up from getting hit with other balls. It's really the hard metal corners they pass over (which are often rough) that eat up the balls.

That being said, I did buff out the captive ball in my Ghostbusters with a dremel to put a shine back on it after a few years of play.

#3576 4 years ago

Played a JP Prem at Marvin's MMM . secound ball shot from the right top flipper got stuck under the plastic left side by the small Rapter . Had to get the lady to fish the ball out - but fun game other wise !

#3577 4 years ago
Quoted from TenaciousT:

Played a JP Prem at Marvin's MMM . secound ball shot from the right top flipper got stuck under the plastic left side by the small Rapter . Had to get the lady to fish the ball out - but fun game other wise !

On my Premium, my first ball of my first game got stuck there. Is there a quick fix folks have figured out yet?

#3578 4 years ago

No offense to the poster, but I wouldn’t do most of this.

I’m not replacing all the coil stops, I have one on hand though in case.

I’m not buffing a brand new playfield with a thin layer of clear.

One, maybe two layers of wax. By layer three your just removing the wax you just put down.

You don’t need washers under ball guides, but maybe check they aren’t over tight.

Most games do need a ball guide tweaked here or there, but that’s really minor.

Quoted from GamerRick:

It’s a shame that we have to do any of this.

#3579 4 years ago

Just bought a JP Premium, can’t wait. What are the must have mods for the game? I already have the tilt topper, which is pretty amazing. The Stern shooter rods seem like they’re a must, but are hard to get.

What are the thoughts on Mezel mod tower and raptor pit? Interested to hear from ppl who made the purchase what their thoughts are.

Following the Pteranodon mod as that looks addition worthy. How ‘bout pinstadiums? Never owned them before, do they have a big impact?

#3580 4 years ago
Quoted from SkillShot:

How ‘bout pinstadiums? Never owned them before, do they have a big impact?

If you want Pinstadiums get the “Omega” version. You don’t get all the fancy colors but they don’t ‘stripe’ like the originals.

#3581 4 years ago
Quoted from SkillShot:

Just bought a JP Premium, can’t wait. What are the must have mods for the game? I already have the tilt topper, which is pretty amazing. The Stern shooter rods seem like they’re a must, but are hard to get.
What are the thoughts on Mezel mod tower and raptor pit? Interested to hear from ppl who made the purchase what their thoughts are.
Following the Pteranodon mod as that looks addition worthy. How ‘bout pinstadiums? Never owned them before, do they have a big impact?

Both the Mezel Tower and Raptor Pit are must haves. Get some trees also from The Modfather. I have the tilt topper but I like interactive toppers so I will get the JP topper if I like it when it’s out. The Lermods interactive cracked egg and Jeep are awesome also.

#3582 4 years ago
Quoted from heyitsjoebob:

On my Premium, my first ball of my first game got stuck there. Is there a quick fix folks have figured out yet?

Not really. Some things I’ve seen tried make the ball get stuck elsewhere. It happens. Only happened to m once by the raptor pit plastic so far.

#3583 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

I also keep the parts. I'm sorry you've had some bad experiences here. All I can do is try to help and ignore the rest.
What I now do with those loose parts is put them under a magnifying glass (a close up photo with a good camera can also work). I can clearly tell a used screw by the marks on the head where the driver gets inserted. And a used washer will have a scratched ring around it where the screw was tightened over it. If you are unsure, take a look at a known used part and you'll see what to look out for.
This process has made me much more comfortable with the extra parts.

Oh it doesn’t bother me because I don’t dwell on things. But I don’t like negativity when it wasn’t deserved and especially piling on. I usually do ignore those kinds of things. If I think something is over the line I’ll say something but I’m not on here to criticize people. I like the positives of this site. Squemish however I am not.

#3584 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

I don't think they get as chewed up from getting hit with other balls. It's really the hard metal corners they pass over (which are often rough) that eat up the balls.
That being said, I did buff out the captive ball in my Ghostbusters with a dremel to put a shine back on it after a few years of play.

Actually I was thinking of replacing the captive balls with colored ones but wondering if that will look odd. Seen some cool colored Newton balls out there.

#3585 4 years ago
Quoted from SkillShot:

I have all the mods you talk about. The tower and raptor pit. The sign covers. And just the helipad road sign because it just fits perfect near the upper flipper. I also added the Amazon pteranondon. Looks perfect near that right ramp.

I have the Pinstadium Omegas. Really like them. My basement is very dark and I have pinstadiums on both my games. Not a fan boy by any means but they work great for my JP and STTNG. I find them very expensive though. That’s the downside. They are a bit overkill also. Brightness is set at less than 20% and they are super bright.

I am not a fan of over the top mods. I stick with things that integrate well and enhance the look.

#3586 4 years ago
Quoted from TenaciousT:

Has happened twice in 10 games...also getting stuck on top of the plastic behind the pop bumpers

#3587 4 years ago

I’m in the market for a HUO JP Premium if anybody decides to sell. Send me a PM. Thank you and everyone have a great holiday.

#3588 4 years ago
Quoted from SkillShot:

The Mezel raptor mod didn't fit my LE right. But it looks nice.

#3589 4 years ago

Having this issue with raptor pit switch, will not register in switch test even when removed and checked with it dropped from playfield. Contacts look fine.

89DB50CC-6F35-490E-AB68-A5EE132FC5EC (resized).jpeg89DB50CC-6F35-490E-AB68-A5EE132FC5EC (resized).jpeg
#3590 4 years ago

Hello, any suggestions where to buy a velociraptor figure for the rear of the raptor pen mod? Thank you!

#3591 4 years ago

How you guys liking this game so far? I'm looking at getting a premium, vs a SW premium or Wonka LE. Think long-term keeper since I don't really sell anything. Opinions? Thanks

#3592 4 years ago

Love this game. So much to do, so many ways to play, so many shots to hit.

I got the premium, 100% get the pro. I don’t regret my decision because this game is amazing, but the value just isn’t there. The pro is a phenomenal value.

Quoted from konghusker:

How you guys liking this game so far? I'm looking at getting a premium, vs a SW premium or Wonka LE. Think long-term keeper since I don't really sell anything. Opinions? Thanks

#3593 4 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

Game has it all . Great layout , rules , depth , animations, sound .. it's the standard for pinball excellence . Thinner clearcoat solved the pooling.

Premium / LE with shaker and powered sub will tingle your spine when that TREX screams in your face.

Everything the ball hits makes a cool sound. Powered sub brings out the helicopter sounds like there is a landing in your house.

Coil stops are worthless and will fail; possibly on the way to your house during shipping.

Matter of taste , but i dont see your other choices causing anywhere near the excitement of a JP premium.

#3594 4 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

Don't get a SW, I got a Premium and couldn't get rid of it quick enough. Just no staying power, not very fun. I haven't played JP (but seriously considering because I believe in Irwin and my kids love the theme) and I haven't played Wonka (but feel I would have to before buying after the Hobbit experience.)

#3595 4 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Don't get a SW, I got a Premium and couldn't get rid of it quick enough. Just no staying power, not very fun. I haven't played JP (but seriously considering because I believe in Irwin and my kids love the theme) and I haven't played Wonka (but feel I would have to before buying after the Hobbit experience.)

I have a star wars pro and a JP premium. Star wars will stick around a long time for me, really deep and fun imo. JP is great in the honeymoon phase so far...

#3596 4 years ago

It's tough. I Love love star wars, but playfield was a let down, but I do enjoy playing. JP is a dream playfield, and a theme people will like. I'd have to go premium for that Trex. Other options are to wait for GNR and TMNT.

#3597 4 years ago

My right lower flipper started sticking a bit (not enough to ruin a game...just annoying at the moment).

As far as I know, the only flipper issue is the failing coil stops.

Has anyone noticed if flipper sticking precedes coil stop failure?

Thanks for any advice!

#3598 4 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

My right lower flipper started sticking a bit (not enough to ruin a game...just annoying at the moment).
Thanks for any advice!

Right lower was the first to go for me , but was preceded by weak shots and sponginess. Not much chance its something else .

Order 3 stops and any signs of flipper problems will be solved by removing 2 screws and popping in a new one.

#3599 4 years ago
Quoted from snaroff:

Thanks for any advice!

Many times the flippers don't have any up/down play so they will bind and stick. My game was like that out of the box. It's an easy adjustment to fix.

Rob

#3600 4 years ago

Anyone seen this (premium): multiplayer game, one player drains and next player’s ball is autoplunged, and TREX event immediately started?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pinson, AL
$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, NJ
$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 14.95
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Appleton, WI
10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 9,218 posts in this topic. You are on page 72 of 185.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/72?hl=toddw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.