(Topic ID: 248218)

Welcome To The Jurassic Park Prem/LE Club!!

By Royale-W-Cheese

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,218 posts
  • 803 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 days ago by scootss
  • Topic is favorited by 439 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What is the first MOD you will buy??”

• Toppers 59 votes
    46%
  • New Jeep 51 votes
    40%
  • Plastic Characters 18 votes
    14%

(128 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1098 (resized).png
B8996674-A600-487D-9DA1-0CC0391ECFB2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1086 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1079 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1059 (resized).JPG
IMG_0878 (resized).JPG
IMG_0881 (resized).JPG
IMG_0798 (resized).png
IMG_0797 (resized).png
IMG_0818 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0811 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5630.jpeg
Pinside_market_106545_2.gif
002-pro-jurassic-park 2 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240116_030524583 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

18 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,218 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 185.
#3101 4 years ago

All the peeps that got the audio enhancement files....do we just reload those after we install new update? or wait for Delts to send over version 2?

#3102 4 years ago

Hi folks, what is the best price for a NIB premium that you got or know?

#3103 4 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

New code!
V0.95.0 - November 25, 2019
===========================
- Visitor Center - added this new mini-wizard mode which is lit when you proceed through all Paddocks and reach the Visitor Center
- Museum Mayhem - added this new mini-wizard mode which is lit at the T-Rex when you complete all T-Rex event modes
- Secure Control Room - added this new mini-wizard mode which is lit at the Control Room when you complete 3 Control Room modes
- Invalid Frenzy - added this new mini-wizard mode which is lit when you complete all Control Room modes and Secure Control Room mini-wizard mode
- Visitor Center Bonus - when you reach the visitor center there is a bonus applied for Fossils Collected, Rescues, Longest Rescue Streak, DNA Collected, and Paddocks Visited
- T-Rex Mech - now throws left / right during T-Rex Rampage and Museum Mayhem (T-REX THROW BALL ENABLED adjustment is still available to turn throws off)
- Raptor Locks - fixing an issue where lighting lock and shooting the lock shot quickly after could cause the gate to not close and the ball to lock virtually, instead of physically
- Raptor Locks - fixing an issue where lighting lock in the Raptor Pit and starting Chaos MB could allow the ball to be locked during Chaos MB causing it to end early
- Raptor Locks - Raptor Fence Integrity now starts at 50% for the first multiball
- Raptor Locks - when locks can't be advanced all Raptor Target hits will do a negative sound and light effect
- Raptor Tri-Ball - fixing an issue when you have a ball locked and hit the ball to refresh the timer during the grace period of the lock timer the ball will be released early
- Raptor Tri-Ball - added new start light show
- Raptor Tri-Ball - added new light show for Jackpot and Super Jackpot
- King of the Island - don't start music until intro is complete
- King of the Island - added a new Jackpot lamp effect
- Chaos Multiball - removed the Add-A-Ball award from Supply Drop, Add-A-Balls are now only available from Pop Bumper hits
- Smart Missile - Left Inlane Up Post now fires faster when triggering from the left inlane switch
- Smart Missile - fixed and issue with the 'Smart Missile' insert flashing after the time to hit it was expired
- Amber Pops - added a new background light effect on the Pops when this is running
- Amber Slings - fixed an issue where the Amber Slings timer would be paused by the pop bumpers
- Dilophosaurus Paddock - when Staff is immobilized the text on the display effect now shows the number of seconds it will last
- Escape - escape timer no longer pauses for anything
- System Failure - added an expanded light show when you start your first paddock and the system failure video plays
- 2X Playfield - added a new light show when activated
- Supply Drop Lit - adding a new light show when this happens
- Truck Flasher - adding more Truck flasher light shows when the Truck is hit at key times
- T-Rex Chase - added T-Rex mech and light choreography when mode is progressed
- Replay - adjusted the Replay display effect priority so it waits until more important things are shown before displaying the Replay
- Sound Effects - many sound effect have been updated and volumes tweaked
- Score Frame - hide Paddock info boxes when the next Paddock is the Visitor Center
- Enter Initials - now using waterfall background instead of backgrounds relating to each high score
- Mosquito in Amber Accessory Shooter Knob - many more lamp effects added during Amber Pops / Slings / Targets / Ramps
- Attract Mode - adding Rescue Tutorial video into the attract mode loop
- Attract Mode - adjusted GI to full brightness during 30 second light cycling, GI to half brightness instead of off when lamp groups are flashing
- Diagnostics - added a Ramp Opto Test for detecting both optos when shooting the Left Ramp, this can be used to diagnose issues with missing the Left Ramp Entry Opto
- Adjustment Changes:
- changed 'AMBER RAMP TIMER' default from 30 to 50 seconds
- changed 'AMBER SLINGS TIMER' default from 30 to 40 seconds
- changed 'AMBER POPS TIMER to default from 30 to 20 seconds
- 'AMBER TARGETS TIMER' remains 30 seconds
- changed 'T-REX STEP THROW TICKS' to 'T-REX STEP THROW RIGHT TICKS' - used for fine tuning when the jaw releases the ball when throwing right
- added 'T-REX STEP THROW LEFT TICKS' - used for fine tuning when the jaw releases the ball when throwing left
- UTILS -> VOLUME -> BACKBOX SPEAKER TYPE - now set to 4 OHMs on boot for LE machines only
- removed 'MAP - START PADDOCK' - no more cheating since mini-wizard mode scoring is based on paddocks visited
- System - Updated to V2.36
- Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.53.0

Wow it looks like there’s a ton in this update. Can’t wait to load it and play!!!! RIP supply drop add-a-ball on Chaos MB. You’ll be missed

#3104 4 years ago

Holy Crap! What an Update! I'm floored that there are now all these new mini modes!!

Ive had a couple of emails about the topper I am working on.
Ill describe, as all pics are mockups...

It is a Highly skilled Laser Cut out 3D Version of the Logo for Jurassic Park.
It should be very nicely sized, and have lighting interactive from GI or flasher.
This is my intent, I hope to succeed.

#3105 4 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Holy Crap! What an Update! I'm floored that there are now all these new mini modes!!
Ive had a couple of emails about the topper I am working on.
Ill describe, as all pics are mockups...
It is a Highly skilled Laser Cut out 3D Version of the Logo for Jurassic Park.
It should be very nicely sized, and have lighting interactive from GI or flasher.
This is my intent, I hope to succeed.

Wow,2 updates.

One from Stern and one from you.

Thanks for doing a mod.

#3106 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Wow it looks like there’s a ton in this update. Can’t wait to load it and play!!!! RIP supply drop add-a-ball on Chaos MB. You’ll be missed

What's taking you so long?? lololol.

#3107 4 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

Hi folks, what is the best price for a NIB premium that you got or know?

$7299. Free Shipping, No Sales Tax, No CC Fees.

#3108 4 years ago

Can someone confirm that the latest SPIKE2 systems now retain modified settings and high scores after the code update? I believe I read that the later OS versions preserve this stuff automatically.

#3109 4 years ago

A Thing Of Beauty!!

update (resized).JPGupdate (resized).JPG
#3110 4 years ago

Haha.. set up the game yesterday, just loaded 0.91 this afternoon, here we go again ...

Quite intimidated by the codework, so much to still grasp and learn , insane !

#3111 4 years ago

Another Bonus....

All settings stayed....what a great day.

#3112 4 years ago

It sure would be nice to have a JP shooter rod so I could see the 'Mosquito in Amber Accessory Shooter Knob - many more lamp effects added during Amber Pops / Slings / Targets / Ramps' in the new .95 code.

...'soon' is sounding like a broken record....kind of like JJPOTC code.

All complaining aside...thank you Elwin team for an awesome code update to enjoy over Thanksgiving!

#3113 4 years ago
Quoted from evh347:

It sure would be nice to have a JP shooter rod so I could see the 'Mosquito in Amber Accessory Shooter Knob - many more lamp effects added during Amber Pops / Slings / Targets / Ramps' in the new .95 code.

It's cool that they added some lighting effects to the shooter. I figured they could with it being powered / connected where it is. I'm sure it's not a drastic change or incredibly noticeable, but I also doubt it took much to add it in.

#3114 4 years ago
Quoted from DugFreez:

It's cool that they added some lighting effects to the shooter. I figured they could with it being powered / connected where it is. I'm sure it's not a drastic change or incredibly noticeable, but I also doubt it took much to add it in.

Enjoying the Amber Rod -Rock Concert. I was surprised that it just was not a constant on.

Geeking out over something so simple.

#3115 4 years ago

The holes in the tower roof are now fixed. I was getting complaints from staff they were getting wet from all the rain.

Staff Plumber- Ralph ID number 005 - Work order closed.
sign (resized).JPGsign (resized).JPGsign2 (resized).JPGsign2 (resized).JPG

#3116 4 years ago

Can someone please link Keith’s comments on how to align the T-Rex with the ramp ? 75% rejection rate for me.

Will try the black tape quick fix I just read on an earlier post.

Thank you pinheads

#3117 4 years ago

Got a shipping notice from Stern about my shooting rod! Woohoo.

Then I get a notice about a code update! Double woohoo.

Slightly bummed that they removed the advanced paddock option, though. It is great for my kids and I to fool around with and I don't care if Stern thinks it's cheating. It's my game and it makes it more fun for my family.

#3118 4 years ago
Quoted from Freedom:

Can someone please link Keith’s comments on how to align the T-Rex with the ramp ? 75% rejection rate for me.
Will try the black tape quick fix I just read on an earlier post.
Thank you pinheads

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/13#post-5217546

found in KEY POSTS near top of the page.

#3119 4 years ago
Quoted from VindictiveX:

left white flasher. I think it works and looks great there. I tried the Red flasher on the right, but did not care for the UV going off during the chopper blade movement.
left white flasher goes off during most major shots and all jackpots! It also flashed at the beginning of a control room mode.

I moved mine to the shaker motor. Timing and usage seems to correspond really well.

#3120 4 years ago

I called Stern this morning about my shooter rod as well. Got a quick response saying “We’ll send it out today.”, and tracking info from UPS this afternoon. If anyone else has still been waiting a long time on Stern to send them one, I definitely recommend that you call because they currently have some in stock. To All you lucky JP2 owners, enjoy the new code this Thanksgiving!

#3121 4 years ago

Get them while they last.
Stern shared they will likely be a limited offering!
Seriously, thats what they said!

#3122 4 years ago
Quoted from Mtg381:

$7299. Free Shipping, No Sales Tax, No CC Fees.

If you don’t mind a few hundred plays with a warranty you can also do a show special for $6600 from someone like Marco. Unsure which shows are left and if one is nearby.

#3123 4 years ago

Ok, so dumbass question ... what is a mini-wizard mode or a wizard mode?

#3124 4 years ago

For those of you reporting T-Rex rejecting shots problem there is a new test. Go to DIAG-GAME-RAMP OPTO. Take the glass off and shoot the left ramp. Clean shots that go all the way through will tick the count for ramp entry and ramp exit by one. If the number of ramp entries does not match up with the number of ramp exits then the ball is skipping over the entry optic. If the entry opto is not triggered the T-rex grab sequence never initiates.

#3125 4 years ago

Have any premium or LE owners updated to the newest code yet?
Wondering if there are any obvious bugs or thoughts on the changes?
I know it will likely take a bit before we get any reports on the new mini-wizard modes.
Looking forward to updating over the next few days.

#3126 4 years ago
Quoted from JMK:

Have any premium or LE owners updated to the newest code yet?
Wondering if there are any obvious bugs or thoughts on the changes?
I know it will likely take a bit before we get any reports on the new mini-wizard modes.
Looking forward to updating over the next few days.

No bugs from my side. Only played about 10X. I think I hear some new call outs. Could be the Gin!! lol

#3127 4 years ago

No major issues yet. Unfortunately doesn't seem to fix the trex hitting the fence though. Easy update.

#3128 4 years ago
Quoted from VindictiveX:

T-REX not Grabbing ball Consistently SOLVED.
Hey guys,
Just wanted to post this here as it may help some of you who are also having problems with the T-Rex not grabbing the ball consistently.
First of all, I did the mechanical adjustments that were listed previously in this thread by Keith and other posters regarding proper alignment of the T-rex. I ensured that when the T-rex opened his mouth that his jaw was resting lightly on the ramp and adjusted the T-rex left and right bias to make her jaw line up with the middle of the ramp. However, she still only grabbed the ball about 20% of the time. The other times it would just go in her mouth come back out and not even start the event. This made me realize that she was not being activated to grab the ball.
I went into switch mode and tested the opto on the trex ramp. it would trigger only if I placed a pinball directly on the ramp. If i raised the pinball even 1/8th of an inch off the ramp the the opto would disengage. I then tested the opto in the "O" lane. I could raise the ball 1/4 to 1/2 and inch and the opto would still be engaged. so with this information I realized I needed to raise the optics on the ramp because my pinball was jumping over the opto 70% of the time. However, there was no easy way to raise the opto as it is attached directly to the ramp. At this point I called Chaz at Stern, explained the problem, and asked if he knew of a way to raise these optics. He did not and suggested write a email and send pictures so he could forward to engineering.
However, once I got off the phone and realized there was not going to be an easy way to raise the optics, I started to think of other solutions. What I came up with is not elegant, but it works.
I covered the bottom half of the opto with tape.(see tape on ramp in the pictures below). This effectively raised the optics without physically moving it.
Now when in switch mode, i could raise the ball about 1/4 to half an inch off the ramp and the opto would still engage.
I then tested in game. Now, once the Trex opens her mouth to start a Trex mode, 100% of the shots to the ramp are recognized(starting the Trex event) and she grabs the ball about 80% - 90% of the time.
This is obviously not a permanent solution, but will work until I think of something else or Stern gets back to me.
hope this helps![quoted image][quoted image]

Your tape trick has the T-Rex grabbing the ball everytime now.

#3129 4 years ago
Quoted from CTHOMAS1998:

Ok, so dumbass question ... what is a mini-wizard mode or a wizard mode?

Mini-wizards are rewards for making certain progress in a game. Think of it as a mini boss in a video game with wizard mode being the final boss.

#3130 4 years ago

Is 2 GB usb enough to make the update?

#3131 4 years ago
Quoted from Aetos:

my update was 2559 Mb so I don’t think so,

#3132 4 years ago
Quoted from Aetos:

Nope.

#3133 4 years ago
Quoted from GoodOmens:

Mini-wizards are rewards for making certain progress in a game. Think of it as a mini boss in a video game with wizard mode being the final boss.

Thank You GoodOmens !

#3134 4 years ago

First thing I noticed after the update is my glass and game are now rattling way worse. I don't know if they upped the base or shaker motor usage or something but never was like that before. Anyone else notice that? Guess I'm gonna have to quake proof it, I usually like a little rattle but it is way too extreme right now.

#3135 4 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

First thing I noticed after the update is my glass and game are now rattling way worse. I don't know if they upped the base or shaker motor usage or something but never was like that before. Anyone else notice that? Guess I'm gonna have to quake proof it, I usually like a little rattle but it is way too extreme right now.

I am sure there are other places, but you need this.

https://flipperfidelity.com/anti-rattle-tape/

tape (resized).pngtape (resized).png
#3136 4 years ago

I updated this morning and now I can’t adjust any of the coil strengths... thoughts?

#3137 4 years ago
Quoted from Ccondo:

I updated this morning and now I can’t adjust any of the coil strengths... thoughts?

When I go through the “standard adjustments” it skips several numbers.

#3138 4 years ago

Thanks then I must buy a new one

#3139 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I am sure there are other places, but you need this.

https://flipperfidelity.com/anti-rattle-tape/

Oh I ordered it yesterday, again I like a little glass rattling but after this update for some reason the rattling is WAY more extreme and to the point it is interfering. I played a ton of games on previous codes and had my game for awhile, always have bass pumped up and shaker on max and it was not like that before the update, very strange.

#3140 4 years ago

I found the adjustments, I’m an idiot. Forgot they are under “feature adjustments.”

#3141 4 years ago
Quoted from Ccondo:

I found the adjustments, I’m an idiot. Forgot they are under “feature adjustments.”

Talking about adjustments...I need some help.

After installing the most bad ass shooter rod EVER and loving the light show from my living room . I want to soften, slow down or just make the start button stay constant. It flashes so fast it ruins the shooter rod and distracts us. I know it's a silly thing .

Thanks for the help.

#3142 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

After installing the most bad ass shooter rod EVER and loving the light show from my living room . I want to soften, slow down or just make the start button stay constant. It flashes so fast it ruins the shooter rod and distracts us. I know it's a silly thing .
Thanks for the help.

I think your only option would be to unplug the light. It's set to flash (no other possibility in settings) when there are credits, or all the time when it's on free play. This is to show people "Hey! This is where you press to start the game!"..

#3143 4 years ago

I might have hope as you said " I Think" lol.

Its sucks as its so bright and fast and takes away the slow, cool, glow of my ROD!!!

#3144 4 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Wow, thought something broke on the shaker! Glad I’m not crazier than I was. Hope the update fixed th MB problem, really pissing the wife off...

#3145 4 years ago

I might have hope as you said " I Think" lol.
Its sucks as its so bright and fast and takes away the slow, cool, glow of my ROD!!!

If it's a bulb, try swapping it with an incandescent if you can stomach the downgrade. No comment needed on the ROD.

#3146 4 years ago

Thanks for the help.

Just mute the brightness a bit with a piece of masking tape on the LED

#3147 4 years ago

I put on 0.95 this morning... at the end of my second or third game, the sound got really loud and the speaker crackled for a few seconds before going back to normal. Anyone else experience something similar? It hasn’t happened again yet.

#3148 4 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

I put on 0.95 this morning... at the end of my second or third game, the sound got really loud and the speaker crackled for a few seconds before going back to normal. Anyone else experience something similar? It hasn’t happened again yet.

That happened to me once about a week ago.

#3149 4 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

I've got a Pro, but this happened to me on the 0.91.0 code. I keep the overall volume at 4, the replay knock sound caused this volume spike/crackle and scared the crap out of me, may have to be timed with end of ball/game for it to happen. I turned off the replay sound entirely and haven't had it happen since.

#3150 4 years ago

Deleted post

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 14.95
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

8,599 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, MA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 9,218 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 185.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/63?hl=r00dvm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.