(Topic ID: 248218)

Welcome To The Jurassic Park Prem/LE Club!!

By Royale-W-Cheese

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,218 posts
  • 803 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 days ago by scootss
  • Topic is favorited by 439 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What is the first MOD you will buy??”

• Toppers 59 votes
    46%
  • New Jeep 51 votes
    40%
  • Plastic Characters 18 votes
    14%

(128 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1098 (resized).png
B8996674-A600-487D-9DA1-0CC0391ECFB2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1086 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1079 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1059 (resized).JPG
IMG_0878 (resized).JPG
IMG_0881 (resized).JPG
IMG_0798 (resized).png
IMG_0797 (resized).png
IMG_0818 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0811 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5630.jpeg
Pinside_market_106545_2.gif
002-pro-jurassic-park 2 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240116_030524583 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

18 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,218 posts in this topic. You are on page 62 of 185.
#3051 4 years ago

Ok guys have a strange one here... When setting the angle for the playfield do you normally set to the flippers at the bottom or as close to the top as you can?

I set mine yesterday to 7 degrees at the top of the playfield and it reads around 6.7 by the flippers. The machine plays fine I'm not noticing a great deal of difference in making the helipad shot from what it was prior (6.5 at the flippers), I also adjusted the top flipper a little as it was really intruding in to the helipad lane, it definitely made a difference! (First pic is before adjusting second is after) After making these adjustments and this is the strangest thing, the shaker motor is now really shaking the machine with a vengeance! I'm thinking can changing the angle of the game really change the intensity of the shaker? I wouldn't think so but then again that's why I'm asking the experts Btw, the game is level side to side withing .2 of a degree.

Also, When making a full right orbit loop the ball comes around and hits the truck nuts instead of hitting the upper flipper like I've seen it do on the Dead Flip videos, I tried looking under the playfield to see if there is a screw/nut to adjust the side rail but couldn't find any. Anyone else notice this particular issue? Thanks guys!

20191120_224235 (resized).jpg20191120_224235 (resized).jpg20191124_175850 (resized).jpg20191124_175850 (resized).jpg
#3052 4 years ago
Quoted from Red_Devils:

Ok guys have a strange one here... When setting the angle for the playfield do you normally set to the flippers at the bottom or as close to the top as you can?
I set mine yesterday to 7 degrees at the top of the playfield and it reads around 6.7 by the flippers. The machine plays fine I'm not noticing a great deal of difference in making the helipad shot from what it was prior (6.5 at the flippers), I also adjusted the top flipper a little as it was really intruding in to the helipad lane, it definitely made a difference! (First pic is before adjusting second is after) After making these adjustments and this is the strangest thing, the shaker motor is now really shaking the machine with a vengeance! I'm thinking can changing the angle of the game really change the intensity of the shaker? I wouldn't think so but then again that's why I'm asking the experts Btw, the game is level side to side withing .2 of a degree.
Also, When making a full right orbit loop the ball comes around and hits the truck nuts instead of hitting the upper flipper like I've seen it do on the Dead Flip videos, I tried looking under the playfield to see if there is a screw/nut to adjust the side rail but couldn't find any. Anyone else notice this particular issue? Thanks guys![quoted image][quoted image]

My orbit shots are also hitting the truck when they go through at medium or high speed. Lower speed orbit shots are missing the truck and going to the flipper. This weekend I’m going to try to bend the guide rail at the exit of the orbit to see if I can slightly change the angle it comes out of there so they all go to the flipper.

#3053 4 years ago

Not rubbing it in just posting that my phone called might have worked.

CRUISE IS GAINING MOMENTUM FOLKS.

rod (resized).jpgrod (resized).jpg
#3054 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Just called....they have my order since 10/21 and they are out of stock, that's all she would tell me......smh....

#3055 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

My orbit shots are also hitting the truck when they go through at medium or high speed. Lower speed orbit shots are missing the truck and going to the flipper. This weekend I’m going to try to bend the guide rail at the exit of the orbit to see if I can slightly change the angle it comes out of there so they all go to the flipper.

Let us know how that works. My orbit shots started doing this about a week ago (never did it in the few hundred games before that). I'm going to try bending the guide down a little also to see if it will clear and still allow a raised upper flipper to just deflect the ball around the orbit again (as in the dead flip streams)

#3056 4 years ago

CRUISE IS GAINING MOMENTUM FOLKS.[quoted image]

Quoted from AUKraut:

Just called....they have my order since 10/21 and they are out of stock, that's all she would tell me......smh....

Same. Still waiting on my end too. Disappointed.

#3057 4 years ago

Joined the club today. Nov 4 dated Premium. No playfield issues but pretty surprised at how thin the clearcoat is. You can feel the edges of inserts.

T-Rex seems to be working well and has caught all 10 out of 10 shots since I started playing. Shots to the spinner sometimes seem to get hung up behind the pops - not sure if there is something intentionally stopping it back there. Doesn’t seem right though.

Biggest surprise: the sound is AWESOME! I just bought a HUO Iron Maiden pro and it sounds so flat compared to this. I’m now wondering if something is wrong with the Maiden. They are not even close in quality. Anybody know if IM Pro and JP2 Prem should have similar sound quality?

#3058 4 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

...and now I get a shipping confirmation from Stern.....seriously????

#3059 4 years ago

T-REX not Grabbing ball Consistently SOLVED.

Hey guys,

Just wanted to post this here as it may help some of you who are also having problems with the T-Rex not grabbing the ball consistently.

First of all, I did the mechanical adjustments that were listed previously in this thread by Keith and other posters regarding proper alignment of the T-rex. I ensured that when the T-rex opened his mouth that his jaw was resting lightly on the ramp and adjusted the T-rex left and right bias to make her jaw line up with the middle of the ramp. However, she still only grabbed the ball about 20% of the time. The other times it would just go in her mouth come back out and not even start the event. This made me realize that she was not being activated to grab the ball.

I went into switch mode and tested the opto on the trex ramp. it would trigger only if I placed a pinball directly on the ramp. If i raised the pinball even 1/8th of an inch off the ramp the the opto would disengage. I then tested the opto in the "O" lane. I could raise the ball 1/4 to 1/2 and inch and the opto would still be engaged. so with this information I realized I needed to raise the optics on the ramp because my pinball was jumping over the opto 70% of the time. However, there was no easy way to raise the opto as it is attached directly to the ramp. At this point I called Chaz at Stern, explained the problem, and asked if he knew of a way to raise these optics. He did not and suggested write a email and send pictures so he could forward to engineering.

However, once I got off the phone and realized there was not going to be an easy way to raise the optics, I started to think of other solutions. What I came up with is not elegant, but it works.

I covered the bottom half of the opto with tape.(see tape on ramp in the pictures below). This effectively raised the optics without physically moving it.

Now when in switch mode, i could raise the ball about 1/4 to half an inch off the ramp and the opto would still engage.

I then tested in game. Now, once the Trex opens her mouth to start a Trex mode, 100% of the shots to the ramp are recognized(starting the Trex event) and she grabs the ball about 80% - 90% of the time.

This is obviously not a permanent solution, but will work until I think of something else or Stern gets back to me.

hope this helps!

IMG_3912 (resized).jpgIMG_3912 (resized).jpgIMG_3913 (resized).jpgIMG_3913 (resized).jpg
#3060 4 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

The phone call did it man...I got the same answer but what a surprise to get shipping.

#3061 4 years ago
Quoted from VindictiveX:

Hey guys,
Just wanted to post this here as it may help some of you who are also having problems with the T-Rex not grabbing the ball consistently.
First of all, I did the mechanical adjustments that were listed previously in this thread by Keith and other posters regarding proper alignment of the T-rex. I ensured that when the T-rex opened his mouth that his jaw was resting lightly on the ramp and adjusted the T-rex left and right bias to make her jaw line up with the middle of the ramp. However, she still only grabbed the ball about 20% of the time. The other times it would just go in her mouth come back out and not even start the event. This made me realize that she was not being activated to grab the ball.
I went into switch mode and tested the opto on the trex ramp. it would trigger only if I placed a pinball directly on the ramp. If i raised the pinball even 1/8th of an inch off the ramp the the opto would disengage. I then tested the opto in the "O" lane. I could raise the ball 1/4 to 1/2 and inch and the opto would still be engaged. so with this information I realized I needed to raise the optics on the ramp because my pinball was jumping over the opto 70% of the time. However, there was no easy way to raise the opto as it is attached directly to the ramp. At this point I called Chaz at Stern, explained the problem, and asked if he knew of a way to raise these optics. He did not and suggested write a email and send pictures so he could forward to engineering.
However, once I got off the phone and realized there was not going to be an easy way to raise the optics, I started to think of other solutions. What I came up with is not elegant, but it works.
I covered the bottom half of the opto with tape.(see tape on ramp in the pictures below). This effectively raised the optics without physically moving it.
Now when in switch mode, i could raise the ball about 1/4 to half an inch off the ramp and the opto would still engage.
I then tested in game. Now, once the Trex opens her mouth to start a Trex mode, 100% of the shots to the ramp are recognized(starting the Trex event) and she grabs the ball about 80% - 90% of the time.
This is obviously not a permanent solution, but will work until I think of something else or Stern gets back to me.
hope this helps![quoted image][quoted image]

I don’t seem to have an issue with the T-Rex coming down perfectly on the ramp and perfectly centered on the ramp and the mouth seems to close every time the ball gets in the mouth. However the mouth doesn’t always catch the ball it sometimes comes back out even though the jaw has closed. I can’t figure out if it’s cause it’s too hard of a hit, too soft, if the mouth is getting slippery or the ball is too slippery I’m just not sure. Has anyone figured out how to maximize grabs once the ball gets in a closed mouth ?

#3062 4 years ago

Damn this shooter instructions SUCK!!!

I want pictures...lololol.

#3063 4 years ago

The phone call did it man...I got the same answer but what a surprise to get shipping.

Oh, I agree, it's not a coincidence.....but why can't they just be truthful? She said they were out of stock, they've shipped to more recent purchasers, etc. Not the first time I've run into this with them not coming out and telling the truth.

#3064 4 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Seems like your order was lost in the system and humans looked at it and set it free.

#3065 4 years ago

Anyone know where the tilt topper plugs in?

#3066 4 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Anyone know where the tilt topper plugs in?

By the power supply in the back box, bottom right. I forget the connector number and can look at mine later.

#3067 4 years ago
Quoted from Rydhia:

By the power supply in the back box, bottom right. I forget the connector number and can look at mine later.

Thanks, found it. Stellar.

0500A9E0-FD01-4552-81A3-F1B0F0648D74 (resized).jpeg0500A9E0-FD01-4552-81A3-F1B0F0648D74 (resized).jpeg
#3068 4 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Thanks, found it. Stellar.[quoted image]

Looking good!!!!

#3069 4 years ago
Quoted from ctl723:

My Trex is crashing into the left side of the fence. Not super hard, but enough to bend the wires. I'm not super concerned about her breaking it, but more about long term damage to her paint on that side. Aside from that, the alignment seems great on the center + jaw, so I'm hesitant to adjust things here. Would just changing the left side bias fix this, or would it throw other things out of whack with the center point? From the best I can tell, the fence is attached properly and there isn't a good way to move it further away. Anybody else having this issue?

Mine does this as well, but works perfectly.
Just touches the side a bit. Don't think it will do any damage though.

#3070 4 years ago
Quoted from pingod:

Mine does this as well, but works perfectly.
Just touches the side a bit. Don't think it will do any damage though.

+1

#3071 4 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Thanks, found it. Stellar.

Topper looks great. I have one on order and hope it gets here soon. How does it look in person?

#3072 4 years ago

I have a issue folks.

My power connector is somehow bent to power the shooter rod . Can I bend those back gently? or can I get a adapter from the rod connector to my 8 way splitter nearby with 3 open slots for power?

Thanks.

power (resized).JPGpower (resized).JPG
#3073 4 years ago

I have a issue folks.
My power connector is somehow bent to power the shooter rod . Can I bend those back gently? or can I get a adapter from the rod connector to my 8 way splitter nearby with 3 open slots for power?
Thanks.[quoted image]

Get a pair of small needle nose and bend them back, won't hurt anything, just don't keep bending them back and forth to get them perfectly straight as that will weaken them, they just have to be able to insert into the adapter, not perfect

PS do this with the game unplugged

#3074 4 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Get a pair of small needle nose and bend them back, won't hurt anything, just don't keep bending them back and forth to get them perfectly straight as that will weaken them, they just have to be able to insert into the adapter, not perfect
PS do this with the game unplugged

I was a little timid but did what you said...life will find a way...LOL.

All is good.

Thanks.

#3075 4 years ago

I was a little timid but did what you said...life will find a way...LOL.
All is good.
Thanks.

Awesome! Glad to hear!

#3076 4 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

Topper looks great. I have one on order and hope it gets here soon. How does it look in person?

I have a JP topper on order from Tilt as well. I just inquired, and I have been told that mine is shipping with a large run on Friday and that I'll get a shipping confirmation and tracking number on Monday. Hopefully that applies to yours as well. It sure looks great in the pix!

#3077 4 years ago

I am hoping to share a new topper with everyone next week.
Shooting for a $100 price point.

#3078 4 years ago
Quoted from JOESCHALL:

I have a JP topper on order from Tilt as well. I just inquired, and I have been told that mine is shipping with a large run on Friday and that I'll get a shipping confirmation and tracking number on Monday. Hopefully that applies to yours as well. It sure looks great in the pix!

Lol I inquired also Same response. Shipping Friday. Can't wait!

#3079 4 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

Joined the club today. Nov 4 dated Premium. No playfield issues but pretty surprised at how thin the clearcoat is. You can feel the edges of inserts.
T-Rex seems to be working well and has caught all 10 out of 10 shots since I started playing. Shots to the spinner sometimes seem to get hung up behind the pops - not sure if there is something intentionally stopping it back there. Doesn’t seem right though.
Biggest surprise: the sound is AWESOME! I just bought a HUO Iron Maiden pro and it sounds so flat compared to this. I’m now wondering if something is wrong with the Maiden. They are not even close in quality. Anybody know if IM Pro and JP2 Prem should have similar sound quality?

I have both machines as well. The sound quality IMHO is similar. Nothing stands out in JP2.

#3080 4 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Lol I inquired also Same response. Shipping Friday. Can't wait!

I hope my topper from them is in the same boat. I inquired last week (after the 3 week period I was originally told), and was told there would be a large run Friday last week, or Tuesday (today). Haven't heard back since. Somewhat frustrating, but excited to have it eventually!

My only other mods so far are the Tilt Graphics T-Rex Cup holder and art blades, loving those, and shipping was very fast!

#3081 4 years ago
Quoted from jrbashaarjr:

I hope my topper from them is in the same boat. I inquired last week (after the 3 week period I was originally told), and was told there would be a large run Friday last week, or Tuesday (today). Haven't heard back since. Somewhat frustrating, but excited to have it eventually!
My only other mods so far are the Tilt Graphics T-Rex Cup holder and art blades, loving those, and shipping was very fast!

Well worth the wait. The picture I posted doesnt do it justice. The fire actually flickers on the two torches.

#3082 4 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Well worth the wait. The picture I posted doesnt do it justice. The fire actually flickers on the two torches.

Tempted but holding off to see 2-3 others that are being built.

#3083 4 years ago

Tempted but holding off to see 2-3 others that are being built.

In any case you're too late for that fancy tilt topper now. Limited run. They do have a plain one though.

#3084 4 years ago
Quoted from evh347:

Same. Still waiting on my end too. Disappointed.

Got you all beat! I pre ordered my amber shooter rod on August 12th from Little Shop Of Games, still no shooter rod

#3085 4 years ago
Quoted from PDX-Mike:

Got you all beat! I pre ordered my amber shooter rod on August 12th from Little Shop Of Games, still no shooter rod

We're tied --I preordered my shooter rod from LSOG on August 12 as well. Still nothing. I inquired yesterday but no response yet.

#3086 4 years ago

Hopefully they will be readily available soon.

#3087 4 years ago
Quoted from VindictiveX:

Hey guys,
hope this helps!

This works awesome, thanks.

#3088 4 years ago

What happened to the helicopter blades? I just got my Premium a couple of days ago, and noticed that the helicopter seems only 1/2 built. I've noticed in this thread (Post #3051 for example) that yours looks just like mine. However, if you go to the Stern page and look at the images of the Premium, the helicopter has 4 blades. I've posted pictures of what mine looks like (first picture), and what Stern shows it should look like (second picture)

Maybe this is addressed already somewhere else, but I'm late to the party, so if someone has an answer, please let me know. I'm about to notify my distributor and inquire, but thought I'd post here first and see if anyone has any insight on what's going on, since it seems like I'm not the only one with a 1/2 built helicopter.

20191124_191445 (resized).jpg20191124_191445 (resized).jpgsternimage (resized).pngsternimage (resized).png
#3089 4 years ago
Quoted from JOESCHALL:

We're tied --I preordered my shooter rod from LSOG on August 12 as well. Still nothing. I inquired yesterday but no response yet.

Terrible service....maybe time for a refund. How can they just ignore the buyers?

#3090 4 years ago
Quoted from BryanBPH:

What happened to the helicopter blades? I just got my Premium a couple of days ago, and noticed that the helicopter seems only 1/2 built. I've noticed in this thread (Post #3051 for example) that yours looks just like mine. However, if you go to the Stern page and look at the images of the Premium, the helicopter has 4 blades. I've posted pictures of what mine looks like (first picture), and what Stern shows it should look like (second picture)
Maybe this is addressed already somewhere else, but I'm late to the party, so if someone has an answer, please let me know. I'm about to notify my distributor and inquire, but thought I'd post here first and see if anyone has any insight on what's going on, since it seems like I'm not the only one with a 1/2 built helicopter.[quoted image][quoted image]

Your copter is correct, matches my LE. I am assuming the photo from Stern was before they worked out the bugs. Notice the photo from Stern has no weights on the blades.

#3091 4 years ago

Terrible service....maybe time for a refund. How can they just ignore the buyers?

When we purchased them they had them priced at $80 online, they have gone up big time in price so I am holding out.

#3092 4 years ago
Quoted from PDX-Mike:

Your copter is correct, matches my LE. I am assuming the photo from Stern was before they worked out the bugs. Notice the photo from Stern has no weights on the blades.

I just pulled up some gameplay on youtube and found the 4 bladed copter. It looks loads better than the 2 bladed one...wonder when they changed it?

#3093 4 years ago
Quoted from PDX-Mike:

When we purchased them they had them priced at $80 online, they have gone up big time in price so I am holding out.

Ahhh.....makes sense. That's a big savings from what we paid on the stern site.

#3094 4 years ago

LSOG told me soon, ive made an order on 12 aug for amber rod.

#3095 4 years ago

Well i wrote to Stern yesterday asking why I haven’t received any info on my online order(shooter rod and mats). Maybe it’s just coincidence but today I got my UPS notice. It’s on its way!

Yay!

#3096 4 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Well i wrote to Stern yesterday asking why I haven’t received any info on my online order(shooter rod and mats). Maybe it’s just coincidence but today I got my UPS notice. It’s on its way!
Yay!

So weird!

#3097 4 years ago

New code!

V0.95.0 - November 25, 2019
===========================
- Visitor Center - added this new mini-wizard mode which is lit when you proceed through all Paddocks and reach the Visitor Center
- Museum Mayhem - added this new mini-wizard mode which is lit at the T-Rex when you complete all T-Rex event modes
- Secure Control Room - added this new mini-wizard mode which is lit at the Control Room when you complete 3 Control Room modes
- Invalid Frenzy - added this new mini-wizard mode which is lit when you complete all Control Room modes and Secure Control Room mini-wizard mode
- Visitor Center Bonus - when you reach the visitor center there is a bonus applied for Fossils Collected, Rescues, Longest Rescue Streak, DNA Collected, and Paddocks Visited
- T-Rex Mech - now throws left / right during T-Rex Rampage and Museum Mayhem (T-REX THROW BALL ENABLED adjustment is still available to turn throws off)
- Raptor Locks - fixing an issue where lighting lock and shooting the lock shot quickly after could cause the gate to not close and the ball to lock virtually, instead of physically
- Raptor Locks - fixing an issue where lighting lock in the Raptor Pit and starting Chaos MB could allow the ball to be locked during Chaos MB causing it to end early
- Raptor Locks - Raptor Fence Integrity now starts at 50% for the first multiball
- Raptor Locks - when locks can't be advanced all Raptor Target hits will do a negative sound and light effect
- Raptor Tri-Ball - fixing an issue when you have a ball locked and hit the ball to refresh the timer during the grace period of the lock timer the ball will be released early
- Raptor Tri-Ball - added new start light show
- Raptor Tri-Ball - added new light show for Jackpot and Super Jackpot
- King of the Island - don't start music until intro is complete
- King of the Island - added a new Jackpot lamp effect
- Chaos Multiball - removed the Add-A-Ball award from Supply Drop, Add-A-Balls are now only available from Pop Bumper hits
- Smart Missile - Left Inlane Up Post now fires faster when triggering from the left inlane switch
- Smart Missile - fixed and issue with the 'Smart Missile' insert flashing after the time to hit it was expired
- Amber Pops - added a new background light effect on the Pops when this is running
- Amber Slings - fixed an issue where the Amber Slings timer would be paused by the pop bumpers
- Dilophosaurus Paddock - when Staff is immobilized the text on the display effect now shows the number of seconds it will last
- Escape - escape timer no longer pauses for anything
- System Failure - added an expanded light show when you start your first paddock and the system failure video plays
- 2X Playfield - added a new light show when activated
- Supply Drop Lit - adding a new light show when this happens
- Truck Flasher - adding more Truck flasher light shows when the Truck is hit at key times
- T-Rex Chase - added T-Rex mech and light choreography when mode is progressed
- Replay - adjusted the Replay display effect priority so it waits until more important things are shown before displaying the Replay
- Sound Effects - many sound effect have been updated and volumes tweaked
- Score Frame - hide Paddock info boxes when the next Paddock is the Visitor Center
- Enter Initials - now using waterfall background instead of backgrounds relating to each high score
- Mosquito in Amber Accessory Shooter Knob - many more lamp effects added during Amber Pops / Slings / Targets / Ramps
- Attract Mode - adding Rescue Tutorial video into the attract mode loop
- Attract Mode - adjusted GI to full brightness during 30 second light cycling, GI to half brightness instead of off when lamp groups are flashing
- Diagnostics - added a Ramp Opto Test for detecting both optos when shooting the Left Ramp, this can be used to diagnose issues with missing the Left Ramp Entry Opto

- Adjustment Changes:
- changed 'AMBER RAMP TIMER' default from 30 to 50 seconds
- changed 'AMBER SLINGS TIMER' default from 30 to 40 seconds
- changed 'AMBER POPS TIMER to default from 30 to 20 seconds
- 'AMBER TARGETS TIMER' remains 30 seconds
- changed 'T-REX STEP THROW TICKS' to 'T-REX STEP THROW RIGHT TICKS' - used for fine tuning when the jaw releases the ball when throwing right
- added 'T-REX STEP THROW LEFT TICKS' - used for fine tuning when the jaw releases the ball when throwing left
- UTILS -> VOLUME -> BACKBOX SPEAKER TYPE - now set to 4 OHMs on boot for LE machines only
- removed 'MAP - START PADDOCK' - no more cheating since mini-wizard mode scoring is based on paddocks visited

- System - Updated to V2.36
- Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.53.0

#3098 4 years ago

...and there is GREAT rejoicing on Isla Nubilar!!!!! New Code!!!!!

#3099 4 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

...and there is GREAT rejoicing on Isla Nubilar!!!!! New Code!!!!!

Woohoo!!!!

A nice thanksgiving present.

#3100 4 years ago

Quoted from Peanuts:

V0.95.0 - November 25, 2019
===========================
- Visitor Center - added this new mini-wizard mode which is lit when you proceed through all Paddocks and reach the Visitor Center
- Museum Mayhem - added this new mini-wizard mode which is lit at the T-Rex when you complete all T-Rex event modes
- Secure Control Room - added this new mini-wizard mode which is lit at the Control Room when you complete 3 Control Room modes
- Invalid Frenzy - added this new mini-wizard mode which is lit when you complete all Control Room modes and Secure Control Room mini-wizard mode
- Visitor Center Bonus - when you reach the visitor center there is a bonus applied for Fossils Collected, Rescues, Longest Rescue Streak, DNA Collected, and Paddocks Visited
- T-Rex Mech - now throws left / right during T-Rex Rampage and Museum Mayhem (T-REX THROW BALL ENABLED adjustment is still available to turn throws off)
- Raptor Locks - fixing an issue where lighting lock and shooting the lock shot quickly after could cause the gate to not close and the ball to lock virtually, instead of physically
- Raptor Locks - fixing an issue where lighting lock in the Raptor Pit and starting Chaos MB could allow the ball to be locked during Chaos MB causing it to end early
- Raptor Locks - Raptor Fence Integrity now starts at 50% for the first multiball
- Raptor Locks - when locks can't be advanced all Raptor Target hits will do a negative sound and light effect
- Raptor Tri-Ball - fixing an issue when you have a ball locked and hit the ball to refresh the timer during the grace period of the lock timer the ball will be released early
- Raptor Tri-Ball - added new start light show
- Raptor Tri-Ball - added new light show for Jackpot and Super Jackpot
- King of the Island - don't start music until intro is complete
- King of the Island - added a new Jackpot lamp effect
- Chaos Multiball - removed the Add-A-Ball award from Supply Drop, Add-A-Balls are now only available from Pop Bumper hits
- Smart Missile - Left Inlane Up Post now fires faster when triggering from the left inlane switch
- Smart Missile - fixed and issue with the 'Smart Missile' insert flashing after the time to hit it was expired
- Amber Pops - added a new background light effect on the Pops when this is running
- Amber Slings - fixed an issue where the Amber Slings timer would be paused by the pop bumpers
- Dilophosaurus Paddock - when Staff is immobilized the text on the display effect now shows the number of seconds it will last
- Escape - escape timer no longer pauses for anything
- System Failure - added an expanded light show when you start your first paddock and the system failure video plays
- 2X Playfield - added a new light show when activated
- Supply Drop Lit - adding a new light show when this happens
- Truck Flasher - adding more Truck flasher light shows when the Truck is hit at key times
- T-Rex Chase - added T-Rex mech and light choreography when mode is progressed
- Replay - adjusted the Replay display effect priority so it waits until more important things are shown before displaying the Replay
- Sound Effects - many sound effect have been updated and volumes tweaked
- Score Frame - hide Paddock info boxes when the next Paddock is the Visitor Center
- Enter Initials - now using waterfall background instead of backgrounds relating to each high score
- Mosquito in Amber Accessory Shooter Knob - many more lamp effects added during Amber Pops / Slings / Targets / Ramps
- Attract Mode - adding Rescue Tutorial video into the attract mode loop
- Attract Mode - adjusted GI to full brightness during 30 second light cycling, GI to half brightness instead of off when lamp groups are flashing
- Diagnostics - added a Ramp Opto Test for detecting both optos when shooting the Left Ramp, this can be used to diagnose issues with missing the Left Ramp Entry Opto
- Adjustment Changes:
- changed 'AMBER RAMP TIMER' default from 30 to 50 seconds
- changed 'AMBER SLINGS TIMER' default from 30 to 40 seconds
- changed 'AMBER POPS TIMER to default from 30 to 20 seconds
- 'AMBER TARGETS TIMER' remains 30 seconds
- changed 'T-REX STEP THROW TICKS' to 'T-REX STEP THROW RIGHT TICKS' - used for fine tuning when the jaw releases the ball when throwing right
- added 'T-REX STEP THROW LEFT TICKS' - used for fine tuning when the jaw releases the ball when throwing left
- UTILS -> VOLUME -> BACKBOX SPEAKER TYPE - now set to 4 OHMs on boot for LE machines only
- removed 'MAP - START PADDOCK' - no more cheating since mini-wizard mode scoring is based on paddocks visited
- System - Updated to V2.36
- Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.53.0

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Manalapan, FL
$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Appleton, WI
$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 14.95
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 9,218 posts in this topic. You are on page 62 of 185.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/62?hl=pdx-mike and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.