(Topic ID: 248218)

Welcome To The Jurassic Park Prem/LE Club!!

By Royale-W-Cheese

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What is the first MOD you will buy??”

• Toppers 59 votes
    46%
  • New Jeep 51 votes
    40%
  • Plastic Characters 18 votes
    14%

(128 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0798 (resized).png
IMG_0797 (resized).png
IMG_0818 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0811 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5630.jpeg
Pinside_market_106545_2.gif
002-pro-jurassic-park 2 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240116_030524583 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240116_031412806.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_0996 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0997 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0382 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0381 (resized).jpeg
20231207_202319 (resized).jpg
IMG_0971 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

18 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,199 posts in this topic. You are on page 59 of 184.
#2901 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Kinda sorta yeah. Too much is overdone. I like the shooter rod all by itself.

I have a nice shooter plate for sale. lol

#2902 4 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

it could be worse, you could have paid for yours on 10/21 in the Stern Store when they were supposedly in stock and have nothing to show for it: no shooter, no notification, no contact, nothing....

I am in the same boat....Damn awful .

#2903 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

AAAAAAARGH I WANT THAT SHOOTER ROD!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, had to get that out of my system. I only have one mod on three games combined, but I really want that shooter rod to get back in stock so I can get one. Looks pretty sweet.

I actually saw it listed as in stock on Stern’s website like two days ago. Don’t really look cause I have one lol. Sorry! You will find it they know it’s a hot item.

#2904 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

I have a nice shooter plate for sale. lol

My plate looks the same on the left but was yellow and white. No red. Good luck with the sale....

#2905 4 years ago

Nice to play some games and not have my raptor get stuck! Once we got the raptor adjusted it was hitting the plastic protector piece from the Mezel Mods replacement for the stock piece. Ended up filing and cutting it down until the weights under the tail cleared it cleanly. I hit it about 10 times in a couple games I played so far and it went up and down perfectly each time yahoo!

#2906 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Hard to get good info on what incline angle works best. Anyone who finds an ideal angle please post for us!

This was my problem at first..I spoke to Mike Vinikour from Stern at the Houston Arcade Expo... He said Keith designed it for 7.0 in mind and to set it to 7 to enjoy the game as it was meant to be played (man was he right)...I originally had it at 6.5 (according to the manual)... No go... Helipad was way way too hard to make... I also aligned the tip of the flipper bats for the left and right flippers dead on to the guide holes and not the ball guides (it came from the factory like this but I changed it to Steve Ritchie style at first... Again nope) .. The upper one, I tweaked with the bat loosened while I eyeball and adjusted with a ball at various speeds to just the point where a ball coming down the right orbit guide just kisses the post to prevent SDTM drains, this puts the flipper rubber just to the right of the guide hole and the flipper just offset off the post pointing into the helipad lane shot.. The game plays amazing now...I can finally stop worrying about tweaking and just play.

#2907 4 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

it could be worse, you could have paid for yours on 10/21 in the Stern Store when they were supposedly in stock and have nothing to show for it: no shooter, no notification, no contact, nothing....

Yikes, that stinks.

#2908 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

I’m very excited, I got my stuck raptor issue fixed, loose post under upper flipper tightened and my misaligned upper flipper properly adjusted tonight! I had a local tech that I found come over. He also fixed my escape lane gate on my Star Wars and my busted LCD screen. Now all my pins have no issues!! Time to play!!! My Star Wars works fully for the first time since I got it. The raptor fix took by far the longest, and we broke the Mezel Mods raptor tower railing but great to have everything working. Played two games and much easier to make it up the helipad ramp.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That upper flipper is off alignment on purpose from the factory to prevent SDTM drains off the orbit...I thought it wierd at first too and adjusted mine like you have it in the pictures, but chaos multiball turns into a drain fest...I eyeballed it back to just have the post just kiss the balls off the orbit and it sends them into the left sling/flipper area nice and safe...

Most of the promo pics and vids on the overhead also have it aligned offset

#2909 4 years ago

Maybe you have to do like TZ and raise the flipper to open up the shot.

#2910 4 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

That upper flipper is off alignment on purpose from the factory to prevent SDTM drains off the orbit...I thought it wierd at first too and adjusted mine like you have it in the pictures, but chaos multiball turns into a drain fest...I eyeballed it back to just have the post just kiss the balls off the orbit and it sends them into the left sling/flipper area nice and safe...
Most of the promo pics and vids on the overhead also have it aligned offset

Well we worried it might do other things so if you look it’s slightly left of the post just in case. Tried rolling balls off and hitting them past it a bunch of times before leaving where it is. I did not have any drain issues because of the change so far. It works great up the helipad lane and so far great up the lane to the left of the post. Missed chaos by one letter so didn’t have that yet. But not sure why one Multiball would drain more than another and it was great during trex and raptor MB. If it ends up being off he showed me how to adjust it. I’m happy right now so don’t rain on my parade just yet lol. I’ll update everyone if it turns out to be a mistake. However it was so horrible getting up the helipad that I hardly could ever get chaos going because I could never get the S letter.

#2911 4 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

This was my problem at first..I spoke to Mike Vinikour from Stern at the Houston Arcade Expo... He said Keith designed it for 7.0 in mind and to set it to 7 to enjoy the game as it was meant to be played (man was he right)...I originally had it at 6.5 (according to the manual)... No go... Helipad was way way too hard to make... I also aligned the tip of the flipper bats for the left and right flippers dead on to the guide holes and not the ball guides (it came from the factory like this but I changed it to Steve Ritchie style at first... Again nope) .. The upper one, I tweaked with the bat loosened while I eyeball and adjusted with a ball at various speeds to just the point where a ball coming down the right orbit guide just kisses the post to prevent SDTM drains, this puts the flipper rubber just to the right of the guide hole and the flipper just offset off the post pointing into the helipad lane shot.. The game plays amazing now...I can finally stop worrying about tweaking and just play.

I don’t understand why Stern can’t just tell people that it is designed for a 7.0 pitch. What would be the harm in stating something like that if it is actually true?

#2912 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Well we worried it might do other things so if you look it’s slightly left of the post just in case. Tried rolling balls off and hitting them past it a bunch of times before leaving where it is. I did not have any drain issues because of the change so far. It works great up the helipad lane and so far great up the lane to the left of the post. Missed chaos by one letter so didn’t have that yet. But not sure why one Multiball would drain more than another and it was great during trex and raptor MB. If it ends up being off he showed me how to adjust it. I’m happy right now so don’t rain on my parade just yet lol. I’ll update everyone if it turns out to be a mistake. However it was so horrible getting up the helipad that I hardly could ever get chaos going because I could never get the S letter.

Ha, sorry yeah every machine is different...I just know on mine when it was set like yours, I would brick the tower shot way more, especially when I got a double orbit going super fast and then try to hit the raptor tower.... Also couldn't hold the flipper in the correct position to let the ball bounce back up the o Lane on a counter clockwise orbit... Saw this a couple times on the deadflip/elwin rules video

I think making the helipad had more to do with the left flipper alignment than the slight rubber in the s Lane from the upper flipper for me anyways...

The problem with chaos is when you get 6 balls going and then launch a couple past the spinner, so now your concentrating on the other balls and the ones you sent up the playfield soon make a beeline down the orbit straight down the drain if your not super quick on the upper flipper.. Changed the gameplay for the worse

There is a podcast out there as someone mentioned on pinside (I haven't heard it so I can't quote the source) where they heard Keith talking about the post position playing a dual role, to guard the flipper and also prevent SDTM's... If anyone knows which podcast, I'd appreciate knowing

Anyways, whatever works and makes it fun for you... Don't want to screw up your game if it's working great for you... I'm just super OCD and always try to get things to their intended designed positions and go from there.. But finding those positions isn't always the easiest...

#2913 4 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I don’t understand why Stern can’t just tell people that it is designed for a 7.0 pitch. What would be the harm in stating something like that if it is actually true?

It could be an old standard...Steve Ritchie swears by 6.5 like in Star Wars..as do some other designers.. So maybe it's just some new innovation going against the old standards... Not many are going to deep dive into the user manual anyways and find pitch numbers and most operators seem to disregard the bubble level and and crank the back legs up anyways to get the most coin...

But you're correct, it would be beneficial to the home collector or self admitted OCD types like myself to know the "real" design numbers...

#2914 4 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

I resemble that remark!!

#2915 4 years ago

#440 checking in here!

So far I’ve had the destroyed coil stop on my left flipper, a truck that sticks going one direction but not the other, and my raptor doesn’t drop appropriately like everyone else.

Fixed the coil stop by replacing it and loosened the truck a little and it’s drastically better but not 100%.

Got the Mezel mods stone signage for TREX and pteranodon attack, black rubbers for the flippers, and the caution stripes for the top of the flipper bats.

I’m working on modeling up a 3d printed version of the internals from the barbasol can that will sit where the Mezel mod one sits but when the flasher goes off it’ll come up through and light the vials - no actual barbasol can planned.

#2916 4 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Speak of the Devil: Just got a UPS package scheduled delivery notice for a package from Stern Pinball, to be delivered tomorrow! That should be it...

Still no notifications from Stern, just my original order invoice from last month.....

#2917 4 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Speak of the Devil: Just got a UPS package scheduled delivery notice for a package from Stern Pinball, to be delivered tomorrow! That should be it...
Still no notifications from Stern, just my original order invoice from last month.....

Lucky you! My order was placed Oct 31.. So probably at least 3-4 more weeks for me lol..

#2918 4 years ago
Quoted from r00DVM:

#440 checking in here!
So far I’ve had the destroyed coil stop on my left flipper, a truck that sticks going one direction but not the other, and my raptor doesn’t drop appropriately like everyone else.
Fixed the coil stop by replacing it and loosened the truck a little and it’s drastically better but not 100%.
Got the Mezel mods stone signage for TREX and pteranodon attack, black rubbers for the flippers, and the caution stripes for the top of the flipper bats.
I’m working on modeling up a 3d printed version of the internals from the barbasol can that will sit where the Mezel mod one sits but when the flasher goes off it’ll come up through and light the vials - no actual barbasol can planned.

Congrats and Welcome.

I will update list.

Thanks.

#2919 4 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Lucky you! My order was placed Oct 31.. So probably at least 3-4 more weeks for me lol..

I ordered mine Oct 21st and nothing. I called, pressed 2 and got a lady and told her it's now one month + and no emails, calls etc etc.

She said, they are not in stock. GRRRR.

I have to wait for a email when its shipped until then " Wait"/

Wow.....lovely service after spending a small fortune and plus I signed up to be a insider , well that get's me nothing...lol

I think it's noon somewhere....time for a Manhattan- who wants one?

#2920 4 years ago

I ordered mine Oct 21st and nothing. I called, pressed 2 and got a lady and told her it's now one month + and no emails, calls etc etc.
She said, they are not in stock. GRRRR.
I have to wait for a email when its shipped until then " Wait"/
Wow.....lovely service after spending a small fortune and plus I signed up to be a insider , well that get's me nothing...lol
I think it's noon somewhere....time for a Manhattan- who wants one?

Too funny.. I did the same things with the insider bit... LOL

Yeah a drink would be nice right about now... I'd have one if my ass wasn't parked in my cubicle at work..

My mods aren't in yet so it's not like I am waiting for that ONE thing to finish. Shipment #1 (Fence post upgrades and sign covers) is at the post office. Gotta pick it up tonight. Shipment #2 (Raptor tower) got sent 2 days ago so at least 1.5 weeks to go before it arrives...

#2921 4 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Yeah a drink would be nice right about now... I'd have one if my ass wasn't parked in my cubicle at work..
My mods aren't in yet so it's not like I am waiting for that ONE thing to finish. Shipment #1 (Fence post upgrades and sign covers) is at the post office. Gotta pick it up tonight. Shipment #2 (Raptor tower) got sent 2 days ago so at least 1.5 weeks to go before it arrives...

Those are fantastic mods. If you need any advice let me know. The Fence can be a bit tricky. Mine was.

Raptor tower you will need little fingers or tweezers...HAHA.

#2922 4 years ago

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look who is number 1.

https://pinside.com/pinball/top-100

#2923 4 years ago

It's been like that for a while, it'll fade when the newness wears off.
It will stay pretty high on the list though.

#2924 4 years ago

#394 checking in here!

For those still having problems with the Trex grabbing the ball...

First align the Trex both physical and through the software as Keith describes in the key post(s).
When your Trex still doesn’t grab the ball try turning down the right flipper power to 240.

That worked for me, every (clean) shot is grabbed by her now!
Apparently the factory flipper power was too high and this caused the ball to travel with higher speed than Mrs. Trex likes.

Good luck!

#2925 4 years ago

Had a couple good billion point games before work yesterday. I keep learning new things about this game. The only real complaint I have is when I'm rocking a multiball, getting all the shots, and the game loses track of number of balls, thus ending my ball when I still have one or two balls in play. I'm sure it will be fixed in a code update.

On another note, what do you guys find to be the most difficult aspect of this game? I can blow up the multiballs and get super jackpots, but getting four dinos is proving tough.

#2926 4 years ago

At IAAPA today. Biggest topper i could find...fully animated, head rounge eyes...about 15 feet tall... Gary, Pat, and gang. say hi!

20191121_122424 (resized).jpg20191121_122424 (resized).jpg
#2927 4 years ago
Quoted from Braindance:

Had a couple good billion point games before work yesterday. I keep learning new things about this game. The only real complaint I have is when I'm rocking a multiball, getting all the shots, and the game loses track of number of balls, thus ending my ball when I still have one or two balls in play. I'm sure it will be fixed in a code update.
On another note, what do you guys find to be the most difficult aspect of this game? I can blow up the multiballs and get super jackpots, but getting four dinos is proving tough.

Yep, I’m pretty much in the same boat. It’s tough for me to make all the necessary shots in a game to catch a bunch of dinosaurs. I can usually get two or sometimes three of them, but between catching dinosaurs, running control room modes, and T-Rex modes it’s tough for me to play all those different things and survive to get more dinosaurs. Lots of fun trying though!!!

#2928 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr_G_Hosting:

#394 checking in here!
For those still having problems with the Trex grabbing the ball...
First align the Trex both physical and through the software as Keith describes in the key post(s).
When your Trex still doesn’t grab the ball try turning down the right flipper power to 240.
That worked for me, every (clean) shot is grabbed by her now!
Apparently the factory flipper power was too high and this caused the ball to travel with higher speed than Mrs. Trex likes.
Good luck!

Awesome News!!!!

Will update soon.

Thanks.

#2929 4 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Guess who just got a email from UPS that some item is coming my way in 2 days from Stern. No phone call, no email saying sorry and your order is coming...lol

My phone call complaining about why are others getting shooter rods who purchased after me ----worked.

FYI .

#2930 4 years ago

Guess who just got a email from UPS that some item is coming my way in 2 days from Stern. No phone call, no email saying sorry and your order is coming...lol
My phone call complaining about why are others getting shooter rods who purchased after me ----worked.
FYI .

Nice!

Happy for ya! Gonna be installing mods in an hour or so.. but not the shooter rod obviously lol..

Excited!

#2931 4 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

Nice!
Happy for ya! Gonna be installing mods in an hour or so.. but not the shooter rod obviously lol..
Excited!

Cool. post up pictures after each one.

#2932 4 years ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

My premium was delivered but unfortunately I had to decline shipment.
It was delivered with a hole through the box. So bummed, I now have to wait for it to be shipped back to stern and get a new decal.[quoted image]

Well it took some time but another premium has finally landed and no damage during shipping. Big shout out to ZMeny at Flip N Out Pinball for being amazing during this process. My original game was sent back to stern and was supposed to take weeks for them to fix the damage. When ZMeny received more premiums he shipped me a new one right away. The game plays perfect out of the box.

Loving the game so far.

3EA009B7-CC68-47CF-8B55-3243893C9DD0 (resized).jpeg3EA009B7-CC68-47CF-8B55-3243893C9DD0 (resized).jpeg
#2933 4 years ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

Well it took some time but another premium has finally landed and no damage during shipping. Big shout out to zmeny at Flip N Out Pinball for being amazing during this process. My original game was sent back to stern and was supposed to take weeks for them to fix the damage. When zmeny received more premiums he shipped me a new one right away. The game plays perfect out of the box.
Loving the game so far.[quoted image]

Great News. Have Fun.

If you had to pick just 1 mod what will it be??

#2934 4 years ago

OK Guys, Stern was kind enough to help with some info on Shooter Rods.
The Next batch is scheduled in, around 3 weeks.
In addition, it is believed that the supplies will be very limited.

#2935 4 years ago

My Premium is being delivered on Saturday. Can't wait and have the following mods ready to go:

Stern Amber Shooter Rod
Stern TRex Side Armor
Metzel's Raptor Pen
Tilt Graphics - Lockdown Button Enhancement, Hazard Hinge Cover & Ramp + Rail Decals
East Dock Sign
Hazard Flipper Covers
Speaker Grill lights
Tilt Topper (on order)
Retro Refurbs Side Decals (in Shipping)

and the best mod is that Deadpool Premium is being delivered on the same day with a T-Rex in that game too.

#2936 4 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

My Premium is being delivered on Saturday. Can't wait and have the following mods ready to go:
Stern Amber Shooter Rod
Stern TRex Side Armor
Metzel's Raptor Pen
Tilt Graphics - Lockdown Button Enhancement, Hazard Hinge Cover & Ramp + Rail Decals
East Dock Sign
Hazard Flipper Covers
Speaker Grill lights
Tilt Topper (on order)
Retro Refurbs Side Decals (in Shipping)
and the best mod is that Deadpool Premium is being delivered on the same day with a T-Rex in that game too.

Whoa......now thats a nice update.

Congrats.

#2937 4 years ago

Great News. Have Fun.
If you had to pick just 1 mod what will it be??

Amber shooter rod is probably my favorite.

#2938 4 years ago

How much longer till premiums hit second hand market at 6700ish? Cash in hand!

#2939 4 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

How much longer till premiums hit second hand market at 6700ish? Cash in hand!

Probably 10 years

#2940 4 years ago
Quoted from Green-Machine:

Probably 10 years

LOL!! 10 weeks tops! Just like every otheR NIB stern.

#2941 4 years ago

My newest addition to the game room. My tribute to America. Best country to ever exist! No offense to our friends around the world. Please ignore our politicians.
115F84B5-D09F-4890-B114-AB2600794ED6 (resized).jpeg115F84B5-D09F-4890-B114-AB2600794ED6 (resized).jpegE944269B-01E8-4A8E-BB3A-9FF508826DF6 (resized).jpegE944269B-01E8-4A8E-BB3A-9FF508826DF6 (resized).jpegE4C1F447-924F-41DE-AC1C-72C927669B9A (resized).jpegE4C1F447-924F-41DE-AC1C-72C927669B9A (resized).jpeg

#2942 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

My newest addition to the game room. My tribute to America. Best country to ever exist! No offense to our friends around the world. Please ignore our politicians.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Very Nice. I want one.

#2943 4 years ago

Very Nice. I want one.

Here you go my friend. It looks much better in person than in my lousy pics. Many settings. Only warning I’ll give you is that the advertising listing is a little confusing. You can’t see wires in the ad pictures but it is electrically powered not battery powered. The only way to completely hide the cord is to drill a hole through the wall. I have it on the bar wall with the mechanical room on the other side so nothing to worry about people seeing on the other side. But I love it.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/622024696/led-back-lit-stainless-usa-american-flag?ref=related-2&frs=1

#2944 4 years ago

Good news....just paid for JPLE #13.

Bad news.....can’t open it for a couple of weeks.

#2945 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Good news....just paid for JPLE #13.
Bad news.....can’t open it for a couple of weeks.

Lucky #13, nice. Congrats, even with the little hiccups (and a few bigger ones) I’m still very pleased with my purchase and I think you will be too.

The biggest hiccup was upgrading to an LE from a premium just because of the delays. I think it all worked out the way it was meant to, though, because I would’ve added the shaker motor and maybe the special glass anyway

#2946 4 years ago

For those using Pinstadiums on JP, where are you plugging your UV flashers into? Not even convinced the game needs the UV, but will plug it in and decide.

#2947 4 years ago
Quoted from Flynnyfalcon:

For those using Pinstadiums on JP, where are you plugging your UV flashers into? Not even convinced the game needs the UV, but will plug it in and decide.

Plugged mine in with the raptor pen. Cant remember exactly which flasher and i am at work. May have been that bright white flasher near the control room.

#2948 4 years ago

Cool. post up pictures after each one.

It’s just the standard mods most ppl are doing. Will have to search the pictures to see what folks are doing with the pteranodon after removing it for the sign cover..

While I was at it I discovered the lock nut for the velociraptor hips/legs had fallen off. Found it in the cabinet and re-installed. Also found a very small screw and washer that I'm not sure where they came from. I'm sure I will find out at some point. The lock nut holding the support string on the speaker panel had also fallen off. It was stuck to the speaker magnet. Re-installed.

Should have taken the pics with the glass removed but forgot. Gets dirty quick because one of my cats like to jump on it and walk all over it lol.

My inclinometer thingamabob arrives today so I will set the angle to 7 degrees on the weekend. Hope it makes shots a bit more consistent.. If I trap the ball on the left flipper there is currently no way to make the helipad shot. Not enough power. Only way to make it is to have the ball roll down the inlane then make the shot. Flipper power set at default (255 I think?)... Ordered coil stops in case that's the problem or becomes the problem..

Upper right flipper is set almost centered on the alignment hole which means the ball doesn't hit the post on the way down from the orbit. It doesn't drain STDM (hits the middle of the right flipper - albeit FAST) but that setup makes my orbit and tower shots from the upper flipper more consistent. Will play this way for a while.

0434435B-28D0-438E-A184-6378193074BF (resized).jpeg0434435B-28D0-438E-A184-6378193074BF (resized).jpeg18CFFBAA-5EFE-479B-859D-7FCD5B13396E (resized).jpeg18CFFBAA-5EFE-479B-859D-7FCD5B13396E (resized).jpeg8BE17F24-7799-4603-A437-B93610BC4760 (resized).jpeg8BE17F24-7799-4603-A437-B93610BC4760 (resized).jpegC86F0879-36F9-4DD7-B199-A3C50CABB511 (resized).jpegC86F0879-36F9-4DD7-B199-A3C50CABB511 (resized).jpegF9525BB7-0E2F-45D9-96D7-975AB63123A0 (resized).jpegF9525BB7-0E2F-45D9-96D7-975AB63123A0 (resized).jpeg

#2949 4 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

At IAAPA today. Biggest topper i could find...fully animated, head rounge eyes...about 15 feet tall... Gary, Pat, and gang. say hi![quoted image]

I can appreciate this! I have a life-size Jurassic Park setup that's waiting for a JP Premium to be done by Pinball Refinery. They will go nicely together...similar to a LOTR/Hobbit setup I put together.

30592 (resized).jpeg30592 (resized).jpeg
#2950 4 years ago
Quoted from Dkjimbo:

LOL!! 10 weeks tops! Just like every otheR NIB stern.

I’ll save this thread and in 10 weeks I’ll check back with you

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop
Backbox
There are 9,199 posts in this topic. You are on page 59 of 184.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/59 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.