(Topic ID: 248218)

Welcome To The Jurassic Park Prem/LE Club!!

By Royale-W-Cheese

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,218 posts
  • 803 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 days ago by scootss
  • Topic is favorited by 439 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What is the first MOD you will buy??”

• Toppers 59 votes
    46%
  • New Jeep 51 votes
    40%
  • Plastic Characters 18 votes
    14%

(128 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1098 (resized).png
B8996674-A600-487D-9DA1-0CC0391ECFB2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1086 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1079 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1059 (resized).JPG
IMG_0878 (resized).JPG
IMG_0881 (resized).JPG
IMG_0798 (resized).png
IMG_0797 (resized).png
IMG_0818 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0811 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5630.jpeg
Pinside_market_106545_2.gif
002-pro-jurassic-park 2 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240116_030524583 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

18 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,218 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 185.
#2451 4 years ago
Quoted from SheriffBarclay:

Switch 38 (Raptor Pen Top) throwing an error, anyone have this?

My machine has also had this code show up along with one other switch error message. Both switches work fine though....

#2452 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Ahhhhh...dumb question......how do adjust???
I bet it happened when i installed the brite buttons..left side is fine...

That's was my next question was,... if you have the Brite button, you can only use one plastic washer otherwise it interferes with the staged spring function...a little electrical tape can hide the extra glare

#2453 4 years ago
Quoted from PDX-Mike:

My machine has also had this code show up along with one other switch error message. Both switches work fine though....

Is it the trough #4 switch???

I just got this from Chas after 4 email exchanges..

Thanks, If the switch checks good, most likely this is a software problem

Chas

If you guys email Stern also via their support website, they might be able to trend this error and fix it in the upcoming code update... It's more annoying than anything and has never affected gameplay for me

#2454 4 years ago

It's all fixed folks.

Thank you guys for the help. I love this community. Newbie learning the ropes.

So when I installed the Brite Buttons I did the left first and it was fine, when I did the right flipper I needed to give the button a little tap to go all the way in. I was to timid . It allowed me to install the leds and the plastic washer so I thought we were all good. It lit up okay and I thought I was done.

I took off the washer, took out the button, cleaned the opening and put it back in with a wrecking hammer..LOL..

It now touches the far left leaf and life is good .

THANKS !!!!!!!!

#2455 4 years ago

It's all fixed folks.
Thank you guys for the help. I love this community. Newbie learning the ropes.
So when I installed the Brite Buttons I did the left first and it was fine, when I did the right flipper I needed to give the button a little tap to go all the way in. I was to timid . It allowed me to install the leds and the plastic washer so I thought we were all good. It lit up okay and I thought I was done.
I took off the washer, took out the button, cleaned the opening and put it back in with a wrecking hammer..LOL..
It now touches the far left leaf and life is good .
THANKS !!!!!!!!

I have a running joke with my friend - too many damn mods.....

#2456 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I have a running joke with my friend - too many damn mods.....

I mod the hell out of my pins. My POTCLE has 49 mods. Only 17 on JP lol. I’ll get more I’m sure.

#2457 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

I mod the hell out of my pins. My POTCLE has 49 mods. Only 17 on JP lol. I’ll get more I’m sure.

WOWWOWOWO. 49 that beats my 39 on AC/DC.

I need to count on JP, I think I am around 17ish. lol.

Time to make a list...and put it in machine for safe keeping.

#2458 4 years ago

Had a decent game...super fun and after playing a long 20min game I was ready to push the start button as soon as the last ball drained. :PS)A+++++++ pin!

67DC77FE-709B-4A9F-B810-B4F2BF4D8496 (resized).jpeg67DC77FE-709B-4A9F-B810-B4F2BF4D8496 (resized).jpegDC7A6A26-CCA6-4B54-9FB8-3D354EBE1108 (resized).jpegDC7A6A26-CCA6-4B54-9FB8-3D354EBE1108 (resized).jpeg
#2459 4 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

Had a decent game...super fun and after playing a long 20min game I was ready to push the start button as soon as the last ball drained. :PS)A+++++++ pin![quoted image][quoted image]

nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2460 4 years ago

I unboxed an LE a couple of nights ago. Does this pin have a goodie bag? There was nothing mine. Not a huge deal but I usually leave them in when I buy NIB.
I looked at some opening pic and through the thread but didn't see any mention of it. Sorry if this was touched on before.

#2461 4 years ago

it should have a goodie bag. mine did.

#2462 4 years ago
Quoted from DesTheopta:

I unboxed an LE a couple of nights ago. Does this pin have a goodie bag? There was nothing mine. Not a huge deal but I usually leave them in when I buy NIB.
I looked at some opening pic and through the thread but didn't see any mention of it. Sorry if this was touched on before.

Not just a goodie bag but a LE certificate as well.......

#2463 4 years ago

WOWWOWOWO. 49 that beats my 39 on AC/DC.
I need to count on JP, I think I am around 17ish. lol.
Time to make a list...and put it in machine for safe keeping.

We obviously think alike. So that also obviously makes you a good man since I know I am

#2464 4 years ago

Is there any way to turn off (or down) the obnoxious artificial knocker sound that plays in the event of a match at the end of a game?

#2465 4 years ago

Premium Just delivered, with Everything Perfect!

Now that I can hear the soundtrack, freaking Amazing!

#2466 4 years ago
Quoted from Nameim:

Is there any way to turn off (or down) the obnoxious artificial knocker sound that plays in the event of a match at the end of a game?

Yes. It's in the adjustments menu. Set it to low or off

#2467 4 years ago

I admit it. I am a compulsive "MODDER" but they all look so good! I just added some more great MODS from the Modfather (a cool looking goat, a fierce looking pteranodon, and lots of foilage). I think all really add up to an already great "world under glass). It's just too much fun!

20191108_081551.jpg20191108_081551.jpg20191108_081415.jpg20191108_081415.jpg
#2468 4 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

Yes. It's in the adjustments menu. Set it to low or off

Thank you! Found it. Maybe the dog will stop running from the dinos now!

#2469 4 years ago
Quoted from arcadem:

I admit it. I am a compulsive "MODDER" but they all look so good! I just added some more great MODS from the Modfather (a cool looking goat, a fierce looking pteranodon, and lots of foilage). I think all really add up to an already great "world under glass). It's just too much fun![quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great, I am buying some tress and some palms and of course 2 goats. Sue is hungry and a girl needs to eat.

You, @gamerick and I have a serious disease. It's a list time and will send you guys in PM to compare. LOL

Playing and modding is sooooo fun.

#2470 4 years ago
Quoted from Nameim:

Thank you! Found it. Maybe the dog will stop running from the dinos now!

I am gong to do the same...did you go off or low?

#2471 4 years ago
Quoted from SheriffBarclay:

Switch 38 (Raptor Pen Top) throwing an error, anyone have this?

I had this error too. I checked the switch in the switch test and it worked fine. Once i did that, the error went away.

#2472 4 years ago
Quoted from jdroc:

Adding to my list of issues unfortunately is that the Supply Drop switch and the raptor cage right target wiring was reversed when put together. Confirmed with switch test and glass off play test. I thought I was nailing the supply drop target but not getting credit for it and it turns out I was right. If the raptor gate is down, I get 6% off fence integrity for hitting the supply drop target. Unfortunately, that also means I can only get a supply drop when the raptor cage is open (or a locked ball hits it).
I've been very optimistic the past few weeks while waiting on my Premium that it has been the minority with QC problems, but the issues I have had so far should have been easily caught in QC and instead end up being a pain in my ass.
I guess I'm desoldering and resoldering switches on a 1 day old game

I had this exact same wiring issue. Supply drop an raptor cage wires were swapped. de/resoldered and good to go.

#2473 4 years ago

Wow that white light on the left is to bright Is there already a mod for this? Enough space to put something on it.

BCA18EE1-5746-499B-B43C-3F117DDD4B58 (resized).jpegBCA18EE1-5746-499B-B43C-3F117DDD4B58 (resized).jpeg
#2474 4 years ago
Quoted from Munsters:

Wow that white light on the left is to bright Is there already a mod for this? Enough space to put something on it.[quoted image]

Yeah the control room plastic would help.

#2475 4 years ago
Quoted from Munsters:

Wow that white light on the left is to bright Is there already a mod for this? Enough space to put something on it.[quoted image]

Yes..ULEK has a control room plastic...I put it on and then put the existing clear acrylic over it (although it's not necessary), just needed a couple longer screws... Love how it looks... I'll post a shot in a little while

#2476 4 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Yes..ULEK has a control room plastic...I put it on and then put the existing clear acrylic over it (although it's not necessary), just needed a couple longer screws... Love how it looks... I'll post a shot in a little while

You beat me to answering. Here are my pictures.

Off and On.

off (resized).jpgoff (resized).jpgon (resized).jpgon (resized).jpg
#2477 4 years ago
Quoted from Nameim:

Blasphemy! Louder the better, everyone gotta hear it!

#2478 4 years ago

Okay my turn.

I added on the Fossils/ Extra Ball cover from MM and took of the bird as its cant be added back. Has anyone replaced that birdie anywhere else? I dont want to just toss it.

Please post a picture where you moved it.

Thanks.

bird (resized).jpgbird (resized).jpg
#2479 4 years ago
Quoted from Munsters:

The control room plastic replacement is perfect to cover that bright light. I have it and it’s much better.

D25EF135-5EDE-4EAB-A835-3E0A930FB4D5 (resized).jpegD25EF135-5EDE-4EAB-A835-3E0A930FB4D5 (resized).jpeg
#2480 4 years ago

Looks great, I am buying some tress and some palms and of course 2 goats. Sue is hungry and a girl needs to eat.
You, @gamerick and I have a serious disease. It's a list time and will send you guys in PM to compare. LOL
Playing and modding is sooooo fun.

There is a cure. Just keep on modding....

#2481 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

The control room plastic replacement is perfect to cover that bright light. I have it and it’s much better.[quoted image]

Are you stalking me an my mods?? HAHA. What did you do with the Birdie?

#2482 4 years ago

You beat me to answering. Here are my pictures.
Off and On.[quoted image][quoted image]

Three of us answered the same question. Your pics come out much clearer than mine do.

#2483 4 years ago

Are you stalking me an my mods?? HAHA. What did you do with the Birdie?

LMAO. Mine was on first

Actually I didn’t use the bird. I don’t like the 2D acrylic plastics. I love those trees though getting some from Modfather for sure.

#2484 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

LMAO. Mine was on first
Actually I didn’t use the bird. I don’t like the 2D acrylic plastics. I love those trees though getting some from Modfather for sure.

I am putting ' Birdie " on the back plastic shrubbery area and yes with a black screw to blend it. The LED strip really makes that area come alive.

It's too dark without it.

#2485 4 years ago

I am putting ' Birdie " on the back plastic shrubbery area and yes with a black screw to blend it. The LED strip really makes that area come alive.

I was going to do the same, I think it will look pretty cool with the standoffs sort of a 3d effect

#2486 4 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

I was going to do the same, I think it will look pretty cool with the standoffs sort of a 3d effect

Send us a picture when done.

#2487 4 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Look for me in Houston, I am driving down Friday and will stay at same hotel as the show. Let's Party!!!!

#2488 4 years ago

Quoted from fooflighter:

Let’s see some pics. I’m probably getting the led backboard light next lol. I agree too dark back there and with the 3D effect back there should look cool.

#2489 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Let’s see some pics. I’m probably getting the led backboard light next lol. I agree too dark back there and with the 3D effect back there should look cool.

Okay I am on it.

I need a favor...newbie/dummy me cant figure out why this piece is needed for the raptor pit. The 2 Pieces lay over the existing plastic perfectly.

What am I missing?

plastic (resized).jpgplastic (resized).jpg
#2490 4 years ago

Here is Trisha's new home. Gonna paint the screw later. It's here or the trash...LOL

Bird2 (resized).jpgBird2 (resized).jpg
#2491 4 years ago

Here is Trisha's new home. Gonna paint the screw later. It's here or the trash...LOL[quoted image]

Trisha Pteranodon! LOLOLOL!!!! That's awesome!!!!!!

#2492 4 years ago

I am gong to do the same...did you go off or low?

OFF! I couldn’t stand the sound. It always sounded to me like the sound system shorting out or overloading!

#2493 4 years ago

Is there any shipping binding on the Raptor?
I havent seen mine move. I checked Coil tests but didnt see one dedicated?
Is the back plate a coiled kick back?

#2494 4 years ago

Okay I am on it.
I need a favor...newbie/dummy me cant figure out why this piece is needed for the raptor pit. The 2 Pieces lay over the existing plastic perfectly.
What am I missing?[quoted image]

I thought it was to prevent stuck balls

#2495 4 years ago
Quoted from Nameim:

OFF! I couldn’t stand the sound. It always sounded to me like the sound system shorting out or overloading!

Yes very annoying electronic fake knocker sound. I have it off on all my pins.

#2496 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Yes very annoying electronic fake knocker sound. I have it off on all my pins.

I wish there was a game related call out or sound effect for the match sound. I like the crashing glass sound on my WOZ.

#2497 4 years ago

Maybe a cracking egg sound and a hatching graphic!

#2498 4 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Is there any shipping binding on the Raptor?
I havent seen mine move. I checked Coil tests but didnt see one dedicated?
Is the back plate a coiled kick back?

I don’t remember any shipping binding on it. It’s not coiled. The target face of the metal plate is pushed by the ball strike and that push causes the top part of the metal plate (running under the raptor) to tilt the raptor forward). Maybe check that the black counterweight under the raptor’s tail isn’t caught on the plastic. Here’s what mine looks like.

71BBE8ED-245D-464A-A0ED-C57BE6A4205D (resized).jpeg71BBE8ED-245D-464A-A0ED-C57BE6A4205D (resized).jpeg
#2499 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

I don’t remember any shipping binding on it. It’s not coiled. The target face of the metal plate is pushed by the ball strike and that push causes the top part of the metal plate (running under the raptor) to tilt the raptor forward). Maybe check that the black counterweight under the raptor’s tail isn’t caught on the plastic. Here’s what mine looks like.[quoted image]

Thanks Will do! Kinda tough finding a coil that isnt there!

#2500 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

I thought it was to prevent stuck balls

Did you add it, if so does it go over the existing? Confused and Tipsy in Frisco. lol

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 14.95
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Appleton, WI
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pinson, AL
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 9,218 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 185.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/50?hl=vindictivex and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.