(Topic ID: 248218)

Welcome To The Jurassic Park Prem/LE Club!!

By Royale-W-Cheese

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,218 posts
  • 803 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by scootss
  • Topic is favorited by 439 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What is the first MOD you will buy??”

• Toppers 59 votes
    46%
  • New Jeep 51 votes
    40%
  • Plastic Characters 18 votes
    14%

(128 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1098 (resized).png
B8996674-A600-487D-9DA1-0CC0391ECFB2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1086 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1079 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1059 (resized).JPG
IMG_0878 (resized).JPG
IMG_0881 (resized).JPG
IMG_0798 (resized).png
IMG_0797 (resized).png
IMG_0818 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0811 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5630.jpeg
Pinside_market_106545_2.gif
002-pro-jurassic-park 2 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240116_030524583 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

18 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,218 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 185.
#151 4 years ago
Quoted from Tradesman:

In on a LE from day one! Game looks fantastic!

Welcome to the party, what took you so long?

Congrats on the LE.

Dont forget to vote.

#152 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Appreciate the work but I just can't take Showcard Gothic seriously as a font.

Yeah, I don’t usually deal with font except Bold, Italic, or Underline and whatever the standard is on excel... literally did these in PowerPoint hoping to get someone to make something that knows anything about design and messing around when my office was empty. Pictures are from google. I’ve learned, if you put out a turd, someone is going to get irritated enough to do something better oh, and I figured out my little photo printer and an app on my phone can print them the exact size for these. Anything is better than the yellow crap that comes with them now-a-days.

#153 4 years ago

I ordered an LE today. This game looks like a great shooter.

#154 4 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

Cool where from?

#155 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindropper:

Yeah, I don’t usually deal with font except Bold, Italic, or Underline and whatever the standard is on excel... literally did these in PowerPoint hoping to get someone to make something that knows anything about design and messing around when my office was empty. Pictures are from google. I’ve learned, if you put out a turd, someone is going to get irritated enough to do something better oh, and I figured out my little photo printer and an app on my phone can print them the exact size for these. Anything is better than the yellow crap that comes with them now-a-days.

A++++ for effort bud.

#156 4 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

Awesome news!!!!!!!! Congrats and welcome to the club/room.

Cant wait to start seeing our 0-250 serial numbers rolling in.

#157 4 years ago

We need a sub/group for all members with LE's from 0-500 with pic of serial numbers . That could take years.

Create a cool list from username- serial number and location.

Who has 001??

#158 4 years ago

If a distributor has an LE available please pm me.

#159 4 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

might be able to help you, will make a call in the morning.

#160 4 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Flipnout Pinball Zach had one yesterday. Might be still available?

#161 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Flipnout Pinball Zach had one yesterday. Might be still available?

I emailed him like 5 minutes ago about it and an escalera. I can’t believe he hasn’t respond yet!!!

#162 4 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

I emailed him like 5 minutes ago about it and an escalera. I can’t believe he hasn’t respond yet!!!

Wish you good luck.

#163 4 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Only took him 9 minutes.

#164 4 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

Only took him 9 minutes.

Well??? Don’t leave us hanging! Did you score one?

#165 4 years ago

GameRoom guys has 3 LEs listed and classic game rooms 1, on eBay. These counts may be delayed, but usually accurate I think

#166 4 years ago

I think premium is good, but I’m so glad I switched to LE, the art and backglass just fit Jurassic park, the colors. It’ll look good next to my TMNT LE (don’t let me down stern, lol). And Trex is iconic, can’t wait, a few more weeks!

#167 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Well??? Don’t leave us hanging! Did you score one?

Nope he’s out.

#168 4 years ago
Quoted from cpr9999:

Cool where from?

JJ at Game Exchange

#169 4 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

JJ at Game Exchange

He's sold out too.

#170 4 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

He's sold out too.

I think I may have got his last one.

#171 4 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

He's sold out too.

Keep trying them every other day.
They get more added if other, smaller distributors don’t take.

JJ, Cointaker, Zach were all out..then they all had a couple more..then all out.

Keep trying...

#172 4 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

He's sold out too.

Did you try GameRoom Guys and Classic Arcades?

#174 4 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

He's sold out too.

Sent you a DM.

#175 4 years ago

Aloha All,

How's your weekend going?? Any fun stories??

Cant wait to start seeing some pictures of JP's in people 's homes.

Have a great weekend.

#176 4 years ago

In for an LE! Now, do I sell my pimped out DEJP??

#177 4 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

Congrats on getting one ordered.

Welcome to the party.

#178 4 years ago
Quoted from adamross:

No

#179 4 years ago

Got my LE deposit in a couple weeks ago. This is going to be my first machine ever! Of course I've already been scouring the interwebs for mods. I'm looking at first getting the amber shooter rod then I really want to replace that jeep (voted!). So many questions already! Is this a good forum to ask or should I post elsewhere? (This is also my first post ever so I don't want to break the rules! )

#180 4 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

(This is also my first post ever so I don't want to break the rules! )

Welcome. Just don’t walk around wearing this guys mug and you are all set.
A1D32056-F973-4B94-8A4C-98FEA600B545 (resized).jpegA1D32056-F973-4B94-8A4C-98FEA600B545 (resized).jpeg

#181 4 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Got my LE deposit in a couple weeks ago. This is going to be my first machine ever! Of course I've already been scouring the interwebs for mods. I'm looking at first getting the amber shooter rod then I really want to replace that jeep (voted!). So many questions already! Is this a good forum to ask or should I post elsewhere? (This is also my first post ever so I don't want to break the rules! )

Congrats and welcome.

I was a newbie just a few weeks ago.

MY buddy is designing some mods so we will see them soon. All things mods lets rock it.

The amber rod with the other mod that lights up the square box will be a nice combo....I see it has 2 small leds but I want more. lol

#182 4 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Welcome. Just don’t walk around wearing this guys mug and you are all set.
[quoted image]

NOTED! About the best I could do is grab a photo of my original JP VHS tape. I watched that thing religiously.

#183 4 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

NOTED! About the best I could do is grab a photo of my original JP VHS tape. I watched that thing religiously.

VHS, wow. Now we are really going back. HAHA.

51DT17Z5E7L._SY445_ (resized).jpg51DT17Z5E7L._SY445_ (resized).jpg
#184 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Congrats and welcome.
MY buddy is designing some mods so we will see them soon. All things mods lets rock it.

Looking forward to seeing! I've enjoyed following what you've shared already.

The amber rod with the other mod that lights up the square box will be a nice combo....I see it has 2 small leds but I want more. lol

Good point! I wonder if the LEDs really do the knob justice without the room completely dark.
I'll probably pick it up and see for myself. Any suggestions on who to buy it from? Seeing some conflicting listings. I swear yesterday it was posted for $49 here at Pinball Pirate, now $139.99 . Little Shop of Games has it for $79.

#185 4 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Looking forward to seeing! I've enjoyed following what you've shared already.

Good point! I wonder if the LEDs really do the knob justice without the room completely dark.
I'll probably pick it up and see for myself. Any suggestions on who to buy it from? Seeing some conflicting listings. I swear yesterday it was
posted for $49 here at Pinball Pirate, now $139.99 . Little Shop of Games
has it for $79.

Now that is odd.

I am sure stern will have it on the site, if I see it I will for sure post it here. I drank the juice and became a insider...so far its been good. I got a cool little gift box mailed.

Looking for the LED shooter box to show you.

#186 4 years ago

Here you go. I bought a few items from him. Great guy.

beatmaster

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-shooter-rod-housing-lighting-kit-new-mod

This will help big time. What you think???

#187 4 years ago
Quoted from Breger1:

In on premium! I really struggled with premium vs LE, I do like backglass in LE better, but not my dream theme so satisfied with premium. Can’t wait to flip it

I did the same, almost went for the LE but the window dressing was not worth it for me.
I always seem to like the premium artwork the least, but it's never a game changer.

#188 4 years ago

Le purchased but need room !

#189 4 years ago

Here you go. I bought a few items from him. Great guy.
beatmaster
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-shooter-rod-housing-lighting-kit-new-mod
This will help big time. What you think???

Looks rad! So that could be installed in conjunction with the amber rod? I wonder if he makes it in yellow/amber. I take it the amber rod isn't even produced yet but I'd hate for that one other seller's price to skyrocket like the other so I might just pull the trigger now. This is going to be a long month... LOL

#190 4 years ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

I did the same, almost went for the LE but the window dressing was not worth it for me.
I always seem to like the premium artwork the least, but it's never a game changer.

Welcome to the group.

congrats regardless.

#191 4 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Le purchased but need room !

Nice Job.

Welcome to the club.

#192 4 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Looks rad! So that could be installed in conjunction with the amber rod? I wonder if he makes it in yellow/amber. I take it the amber rod isn't even produced yet but I'd hate for that one other seller's price to skyrocket like the other so I might just pull the trigger now. This is going to be a long month... LOL

I am sure he has that color. If not he can easily add it. I am going to ask him .

Yeah that's half price....let me know when you get it, post up a picture.

#193 4 years ago

Congrats and welcome.

Curious in these mods... what sort of work does your friend do?

#194 4 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Ask away! I'm sure many of us have the same questions. Welcome to the club!

#195 4 years ago

Sharing this here too for Team JP2 L/E. The Jeff topper...

https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/jurassic-park-ian-malcolm-chronicle-collectibles-904083

5CC0ADD2-47E3-434E-BD3A-C6E8F09E74CC (resized).jpeg5CC0ADD2-47E3-434E-BD3A-C6E8F09E74CC (resized).jpeg
#196 4 years ago

Also on that site...anybody brave enough to get this for a topper? Just $2499

https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/jurassic-park-t-rex-attack-set-a-and-set-b-iron-studios-903791

488E610C-0338-44D0-974C-ED2B847EDD4E (resized).jpeg488E610C-0338-44D0-974C-ED2B847EDD4E (resized).jpeg
#197 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Curious in these mods... what sort of work does your friend do?

He does movie props mostly sci-fi stuff.

#198 4 years ago

AHHHH , Hell No. !!! HAHA.

#199 4 years ago
Quoted from evh347:

Also on that site...anybody brave enough to get this for a topper? Just $2499
https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/jurassic-park-t-rex-attack-set-a-and-set-b-iron-studios-903791[quoted image]

Very Cool but so way out of price. My god what's it made of, gold, platinum? Insane.

#200 4 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

I got a email this morning and he will make them in Amber/Yellow for us. I think I will order one now.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Machine - For Sale
Carmel Hamlet, NY
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, NJ
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pinson, AL
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

There are 9,218 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 185.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/4?hl=breger1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.