(Topic ID: 248218)

Welcome To The Jurassic Park Prem/LE Club!!

By Royale-W-Cheese

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,218 posts
  • 803 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by scootss
  • Topic is favorited by 439 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What is the first MOD you will buy??”

• Toppers 59 votes
    46%
  • New Jeep 51 votes
    40%
  • Plastic Characters 18 votes
    14%

(128 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1098 (resized).png
B8996674-A600-487D-9DA1-0CC0391ECFB2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1086 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1079 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1059 (resized).JPG
IMG_0878 (resized).JPG
IMG_0881 (resized).JPG
IMG_0798 (resized).png
IMG_0797 (resized).png
IMG_0818 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0811 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5630.jpeg
Pinside_market_106545_2.gif
002-pro-jurassic-park 2 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240116_030524583 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

18 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,218 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 185.
#2251 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

I like the signs. If you fully mod up there aren’t a lot of places to put them. My pics showed the best places I could find. The TRex sign is in the left side of the ramp. If I put it any farther back he would hit it. It’s come loose twice there, may not be able to keep that one there. They are good quality and look just like the ones in the movies.

I played around with where to put them while waiting on my pen and tower to arrive.

Gonna get some coffee and post up a few pictures.

Let me know what you think.

#2252 4 years ago

So I got the mezel mods raptor pen mod. The package says it is for the LE, but it didn't fit at all. Anyone else have this problem?

#2253 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

So I got the mezel mods raptor pen mod. The package says it is for the LE, but it didn't fit at all. Anyone else have this problem?

Can you post some pics of your pen?

#2254 4 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

Can you post some pics of your pen?

Sort of hard to see in a photo. But there are a few misaligned things on both sides it seems.
20191103_104609 (resized).jpg20191103_104609 (resized).jpg
Rear screw not aligned.

20191103_104627_HDR (resized).jpg20191103_104627_HDR (resized).jpg
Doesn't sit flush.

20191103_104708 (resized).jpg20191103_104708 (resized).jpg
Unnecessary bore hole in back. If light and ramp support are aligned, it sticks out too far. Also, it doesn't quite fit into the ramp support.

#2255 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

Sort of hard to see in a photo. But there are a few misaligned things on both sides it seems.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I see it clearly, damn I hate having to return stuff. Let's see if mine is also misaligned.

Can you make it work or are you sending it back?

#2257 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

I see it clearly, damn I hate having to return stuff. Let's see if mine is also misaligned.
Can you make it work or are you sending it back?

Not sure. I just sent them an email looking for guidance. I don't mind redrilling the screw hole underneath, but it's only a little off, so it won't be easy to center a drill bit. But unless the extra cutout on the right is normal, I don't want it. It shows from the side and there's no screw there. I don't like customizing mods (I think they should already be custom by definition). If they intentionally make it that way, it'd kind of turn me off.

#2258 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

Not sure. I just sent them an email looking for guidance. I don't mind redrilling the screw hole underneath, but it's only a little off, so it won't be easy to center a drill bit. But unless the extra cutout on the right is normal, I don't want it. It shows from the side and there's no screw there. I don't like customizing mods (I think they should already be custom by definition). If they intentionally make it that way, it'd kind of turn me off.

Agreed!!!

#2259 4 years ago

Amazing difference. Well done guys.

#2260 4 years ago

Amazing difference. Well done guys.

That's just the beginning! There's much more coming.

#2261 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

That's just the beginning! There's much more coming.

I need to crank up the super system sound once loaded and record it for you guys. I cant wait...going about 50% volume...anymore the cops are at my door.

#2262 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

I was playing raptor multi-ball and the raptors won.
Seriously though, how'd this even happen?[quoted image]

Had the exact same stick ball last night during raptor multi all. Had to use a straw to clear it couldn’t get my fat sausage fingers in there.

It looks like the triangular plastic that is supposed to stop it from happening hangs freely on the top end. So a fast ball can slide right through there.

I think mine went airborne after another ball hit it and forced it right in there.

#2263 4 years ago
Quoted from fxdwg:

Had the exact same stick ball last night during raptor multi all. Had to use a straw to clear it couldn’t get my fat sausage fingers in there.
It looks like the triangular plastic that is supposed to stop it from happening hangs freely on the top end. So a fast ball can slide right through there.
I think mine went airborne after another ball hit it and forced it right in there.

That clear plastic actually works very well as a one-way gate if the ball hits it from the top. It can enter, but can't leave!

#2264 4 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

Anyone happen to know whether JP2 premiums are still on the line or are they running something else now?

They usually have two lines going at the same time. That being said I am fairly certain they are.

#2265 4 years ago

Amazzzed!!!

You guys are my new heroes...Drinks on me one day.

#2266 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

And here we go - JP Stern with the proper.....
Welcome....... To Jurassic park!

Amazed with the new clips...is there a list of what you added ?

So far I have found 4.

The beginning and ending is just "MONEY"

#2267 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

Sort of hard to see in a photo. But there are a few misaligned things on both sides it seems.
[quoted image]
Rear screw not aligned.
[quoted image]
Doesn't sit flush.
[quoted image]
Unnecessary bore hole in back. If light and ramp support are aligned, it sticks out too far. Also, it doesn't quite fit into the ramp support.

Here's mine, I can see what your saying about the hole not being flush, but I think that is a function of providing clearance for the wireform bracket attach point, I think it fits well enough so I'm leaving mine.

I gotta say too, I love how the TiltGraphics art blades look on this game, the wires are busted at the exact correct position near the raptor pen
20191031_005511 (resized).jpg20191031_005511 (resized).jpg

#2268 4 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

Anyone happen to know whether JP2 premiums are still on the line or are they running something else now?

I heard JP premiums and Elvira are both on right now

#2269 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

[quoted image]
Rear screw not aligned.
[quoted image]
Doesn't sit flush.
[quoted image]

Same exact problem I’m having. There are bore holes where there are no screws and no bore hole where there is a screw. So no way that stays on like that. It’s barely attached in the back. I’m guessing we just got the wrong version for our machine. I’m waiting to hear back from Kristin, she’s great. I’m sure they will straighten it out. I’ve bought tons of stuff from Mezelmods and they have really great mods.

#2270 4 years ago

Amazzzed!!!

You guys are my new heroes...Drinks on me one day.

I’m having a drink right now enjoying my new machine with the great call outs. I love Pinside! Haters aside, the community is so helpful and informative. I would never have gotten or figured out custom call outs it if were not for Delt and I would never have come across him or the rest of you without this forum.

Glad to be a part of the community! Long live Pinball woohoo! The only time I don’t enjoy Pinball is when I’m working on one of my machines and I drop a damn screw and I have to spend an hour looking for It. That happens almost every time I take something off damn it! Murphy’s law, but so far I’ve always found it. Actually just had to spend 45 minutes looking yesterday for a gray spacer underneath the plastic that goes to the control room. I put the control room plastic on and miraculously lost the spacer. I looked everywhere multiple times including every place I went in the house after taking it off. Ended up finding it in between the wires on the inside of the cabinet. That was my first mod yesterday, a plastic switch which should have taken three minutes took an hour. Fortunately no more dropped parts for the rest of my mod installs yesterday.

#2271 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Same exact problem I’m having. There are bore holes where there are no screws and no bore holes where there is a screw. So no way that stays on like that. It’s barely attached in the back. I’m guessing we just got the wrong version for our machine. I’m eating to hear back from Kristin, she’s great. I’m sure they will straighten it out. I’ve bought tons of stuff from Mezelmods and they have really great mods.

I agree they are fantastic and Lermods is just as good.

Mine arrives tomorrow, hope it's the right one

#2272 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

I’m having a drink right now enjoying my new machine with the great call outs. I love Pinside! Haters aside, the community is so helpful and informative. I would never have gotten or figured out custom call outs it if were not for Delt and I would never have come across him or the rest of you without this forum.
Glad to be a part of the community! Long live Pinball woohoo! The only time I don’t enjoy Pinball is when I’m working on one of my machines and I drop a damn screw and I have to spend an hour looking for It. That happens almost every time I take something off damn it! Murphy’s law, but so far I’ve always found it. Actually just had to spend 45 minutes looking yesterday for a gray spacer underneath the plastic that goes to the control room. I put the control room plastic on and miraculously lost the spacer. I looked everywhere multiple times including every place and went in the house after taking it off. Ended up finding it in between the wires on the inside of the cabinet. That was my first mod yesterday, a plastic switch which should have taken three minutes took an hour. Fortunately no more dropped parts for the rest of my mod installs yesterday.

Sounds very familiar...HAHA.

What's the drink of choice??

So far my FAV call outs are -

1) The Intro - Just Awesome.
2) Goldblum.
3) The Ending...my wifey said it's her FAV.

If you guys go to TPF, first bottle on me. Not the Bottle shown..haha

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#2273 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Same exact problem I’m having. There are bore holes where there are no screws and no bore hole where there is a screw. So no way that stays on like that. It’s barely attached in the back. I’m guessing we just got the wrong version for our machine. I’m waiting to hear back from Kristin, she’s great. I’m sure they will straighten it out. I’ve bought tons of stuff from Mezelmods and they have really great mods.

Ahh. It said prem/le on the package, but based on the photos of the pro, it seems tailored for that.

#2274 4 years ago

Sounds very familiar...HAHA.
What's the drink of choice??
So far my FAV call outs are -
1) The Intro - Just Awesome.
2) Goldblum.
3) The Ending...my wifey said it's her FAV.
If you guys go to TPF, first bottle on me. Not the Bottle shown..haha[quoted image]

I don’t drink much at all, but when I do my choice is Jack Daniels Fire. Jack and Coke. On round two. Really enjoying my pins. So I bought my first pin last October, Deadpool LE. At the time I was only planning on getting one but I played 20 different machines before deciding to buy that one. Three months later I had to have another one and I bought Munsters LE. Then shortly after I was hopelessly addicted, and I can only to fit two in my game room as it was designed. I had built a gym down there which was taking up a lot of space. Had to say what the heck, converted a back upstairs bedroom to the gym and moved all my gym equipment up there. Then carpeted the gym space and made it all Pinball space. It’s been pure fun since then. I went to Pintastic Pinball Expo in Massachusetts in June 2019. I had purchased POTCLE before I went but it took so long for me to get my machine I ended up buying three more from my distributor before POTCLE was delivered. So on July 29 I had four machines delivered at once. That was like 10 Christmases as a kid all at once lol. One of those machines was Willy Wonka LE. Unfortunately Wonka had many technical problems and play field issues and it was in my view beyond my own personal repair. My distro decided he would switch it out for me, and I picked Jurassic Park LE. While I was waiting for that Elvira was released and I snatched up an LE of that and then since my distro charges a lot for delivery I’ve always wanted a Star Wars, so I bought a Star Wars premium also. Those three machines were delivered last Saturday. Unfortunately I’ll never have multiple machines delivered again probably. But it has been super fun I’m like a kid in a candy store. I have space for one more pin in my newly converted space. I only bought Wonka because my son loved it at Pintastic and I figured I’d let him pick one. That’s never been a theme I liked. It was a fun pin but just not my theme. Super glad I picked JP LE to replace it.

#2275 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

I don’t drink much at all, but when I do my choice is Jack Daniels Fire. Jack and Coke. On round two. Really enjoying my pins. So I bought my first pin last October, Deadpool LE. At the time I was only planning on getting one but I played 20 different machines before deciding to buy that one. Three months later I had to have another one and I bought Munsters LE. Then shortly after I was hopelessly addicted, and I can only to fit two in my game room as it was designed. I had built a gym down there which was taking up a lot of space. Had to say what the heck, converted a back upstairs bedroom to the gym and moved all my gym equipment up there. Then carpeted the gym space and made it all Pinball space. It’s been pure fun since then. I went to Pintastic Pinball Expo in Massachusetts in June 2019. I had purchased POTCLE before I went but it took so long for me to get my machine I ended up buying three more from my distributor before POTCLE was delivered. So on July 29 I had four machines delivered at once. That was like 10 Christmases as a kid all at once lol. One of those machines was Willy Wonka LE. Unfortunately Wonka had many technical problems and play field issues and it was in my view beyond my own personal repair. My distro decided he would switch it out for me, and I picked Jurassic Park LE. While I was waiting for that Elvira wasreleased and I snatched up an LE of that and then since my distro charges a lot for delivery I’ve always wanted a Star Wars, so I bought a Star Wars premium also. Those three machines were delivered last Saturday. Unfortunately I’ll never have multiple machines delivered again probably. But it has been super fun I’m like a kid in a candy store. I have space for one more pin in my newly converted space. I only bought Wonka because my son loved it at Pintastic and I figured I’d let him pick one. That’s never been a theme I liked. It was a fun pin but just not my theme. Super glad I picked JP LE to replace it.

Nice Post Sir!!

I saw the topper for star wars on my 4 person tour of Stern. I heard it's been years fighting with the license folks on what they want etcetc.

Your story sounds like mine...I wanted one machine and then basically bought 2 back to back. Now it's time for a 3rd. I am waiting to see what's coming in 2020. I still love the first machine I ever played but hard to find one that is fully restored and a decent price.

We converted our small dining room off the living /tv room into a a PIN area. I have 4 rooms upstairs and one might just be another area for a few more. LOL.

Addicted and a " Kid in a Candy Store"!!

Might have to drive down to Houston for 1 night to explore the show. I am looking to see if anyone wants to join me on a road trip.

The new clips have made today incredible. Well Done Again.
room1 (resized).jpgroom1 (resized).jpgroom2 (resized).jpgroom2 (resized).jpg

#2276 4 years ago

Thanks. We are both new to the hobby but equally addicted it seems. I also like your always positive attitude with so many haters on here. This is a hobby based on pure fun. Some people lose sight of that. If you don’t like a pin don’t buy it. The awesome thing is we have tremendous variety. There is a favorite pin out there for everyone.

#2277 4 years ago

I'm like you guys, always been fascinated with the world under glass but somehow forgot about pinball and moved on... As a kid the best Christmas I ever had was getting a Coleco pinball machine which was mostly particle board plastic and metal but still a full functioning standup machine... I still remember that gift as the best ever.. it was the equivalent of ralphie's red Ryder BB gun.. anyway now at 46 years old, I rediscovered Pinball in part thanks to Jersey Jack coming out with the WOZ... I've always been a gamer and when I saw the huge LCD come out on that thing it piqued my interest again and brought me back into that world I really fell in love with at 7 years old. Anyways now that I finally have the space, I got my first new in box Star Wars premium 5 months ago... Just added Jurassic Park premium... but maxed out what I could fit into the game room with a pool table... Just convinced the wife to convert one of the rooms to a future pinball only room... So I'm looking at a total of 8 possible pins able to hold given my current space... Really love this hobby now.. enjoy the tinkering, cleaning, modding, and playing.. thanks to this site for being here too lot's of great people willing to share information and help out... Going to the Houston arcade expo in a couple weeks... Flashback 2 years ago and it's amazing I wasn't doing any of this.... Good times!!!

here's that coleco pinball machine I was talking about found a retro commercial

#2278 4 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

I'm like you guys, always been fascinated with the world under glass but somehow forgot about pinball and moved on... As a kid the best Christmas I ever had was getting a Coleco pinball machine which was mostly particle board plastic and metal but still a full functioning standup machine... I still remember that gift as the best ever.. it was the equivalent of ralphie's red Ryder BB gun.. anyway now at 46 years old, I rediscovered Pinball in part thanks to Jersey Jack coming out with the WOZ... I've always been a gamer and when I saw the huge LCD come out on that thing it piqued my interest again and brought me back into that world I really fell in love with at 7 years old. Anyways now that I finally have the space, I got my first new in box Star Wars premium 5 months ago... Just added Jurassic Park premium... but maxed out what I could fit into the game room with a pool table... Just convinced the wife to convert one of the rooms to a future pinball only room... So I'm looking at a total of 8 possible pins able to hold given my current space... Really love this hobby now.. enjoy the tinkering, cleaning, modding, and playing.. thanks to this site for being here too lot's of great people willing to share information and help out... Going to the Houston arcade expo in a couple weeks... Flashback 2 years ago and it's amazing I wasn't doing any of this.... Good times!!!

I just had a flash back with the BB gun part of your story. That was huge. 8 machines...I can help you spend that money..HAHA. Are you going to be buying

Are you gong to the Houston show in a few weeks?

#2279 4 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

here's that coleco pinball machine I was talking about found a retro commercial

That’s exactly how I feel. When I got my Deadpool I was afraid to even raise the playfield. Only did so once in the first four months of ownership. Had to when I added Pinstadiums. Slowly got comfortable “working under the hood.” I heavily mod all my machines now. I don’t like the cheap 2D plastics so I replace all of them to the extent there are mods out there. I love that there are people who stand up and make mods even individuals like Delt with their amazing effort to make the games even greater. Now I’m comfortable with doing just about anything except major disassemblies at this point.

#2280 4 years ago

I just had a flash back with the BB gun part of your story. That was huge. 8 machines...I can help you spend that money..HAHA. Are you going to be buying
Are you gong to the Houston show in a few weeks?

Yeah I'm going to the Houston show on the 16th.. as for the room I have to still convert it probably next year so it will give me time to space out my purchases over time and not make any rush decisions

#2281 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

That’s exactly how I feel. When I got my Deadpool I was afraid to even raise the playfield. Only did so once in the first four months of ownership. Had to when I added Pinstadiums. Slowly got comfortable “working under the hood.” I heavily mod all my machines now. I don’t like the cheap 2D plastics so I replace all of them to the extent there are mods out there. I love that there are people who stand up and make mods even individuals like Delt with their amazing effort to make the games even greater. Now I’m comfortable with doing just about anything except major disassemblies at this point.

yeah I had The misfortune of having an overcurrent happened on my Star Wars when I first got it, and I got a first-hand initiation into wiring and soldering, but my distributor and Pat Powers at Stern and another Stern employee on this site help me get it sorted out... I even had to take it apart to get it upstairs and remove the playfield and back box... It helps to remember that it's just mechanical and electronics that can either be fixed or replaced and nothing is really broken just temporarily inoperative. the bad part is it made me realize just how crappy a lot of the routed machines actually are... I like to keep mine pristine clean and fully working and I look at some of those beat up limited's on the routs and feel bad for them.. I don't have the expertise to do a full shop breakdown and refurbishment of used pins so taking on one of those projects would be a completely new experience... I'll stick to new in box for now

#2282 4 years ago

I placed a deposit on the one spare Premium that the distributor had left in the shipment headed down under today . I said I wouldn't do anything till my Houdini sold but given it was my only opp to secure a premium this year, I took the plunge. I've got a few weeks now to offload the Houdini before it arrives! Also been trying to buy the illuminated mosquito shooter rod but keep missing out.

#2283 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Yes there are two versions. They must have sent me the pro version because there is a screw right in the way of where it goes and they hollowed out spots for the screws but there was no hole for the screw so it will not go flush.

I just melted an extra hole in mine with a soldering iron.

D54FF6C6-C885-476E-A7B0-42055E3849A7 (resized).jpegD54FF6C6-C885-476E-A7B0-42055E3849A7 (resized).jpegD82840BE-3007-4A13-AF62-D57D8BC4F05B (resized).jpegD82840BE-3007-4A13-AF62-D57D8BC4F05B (resized).jpeg
#2284 4 years ago

#163 goes to RKWERSONST (Germany)

I hope mine will arrive tomorrow.

E34FA086-597D-4384-A3A2-12074E9E06CF (resized).jpegE34FA086-597D-4384-A3A2-12074E9E06CF (resized).jpeg
#2285 4 years ago
Quoted from Phillyaudio:

#163 goes to RKWERSONST (Germany)
I hope mine will arrive tomorrow.[quoted image]

WOOHOO, Germany in the house!!

I will add once your's get's posted tomorrow.

Tell him Congrats!

#2286 4 years ago

WOOHOO, Germany in the house!!
I will add once your's get's posted tomorrow.
Tell him Congrats!

Thanks He told me minutes ago, he has an account:

#163 speedxde (Germany)

I will add mine tomorrow.

#2287 4 years ago
Quoted from Phillyaudio:

Thanks He told me minutes ago, he has an account:
#163 speedxde (Germany)
I will add mine tomorrow.

Got it.

You should be in bed it's midnight...lol

I bet he is playing it right now..

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#2288 4 years ago

Switching Topics to " FLOOR MATS"

Who do you like , who do you not like? I have hard wood floors.

I have only come across 2 folks who sell mats...need to buy a few and want some opinions from the experts.

Thanks in advance for the help.

#2289 4 years ago

We all played the JP. Unboxing in his private Pinball Lounge

Good night.

00:23 at the Moment

#2290 4 years ago

I have only come across 2 folks who sell mats...need to buy a few and want some opinions from the experts.

I use these bought on Amazon. very good quality and make a big difference when standing on a hard surface. A lot cheaper than the ones Stern sells.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01ITE6F48/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00

#2291 4 years ago

Hey my raptor gate is stuck down and when I go into diagnostics and go to the raptor motor it is saying switch 44 failed how do I fix this? Thanks in advance

#2292 4 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

I just melted an extra hole in mine with a soldering iron.[quoted image][quoted image]

That would help the left side. And it's much easier than trying to redrill it. The right side sticks out when the notch is lined up with the ramp support. I see yours is like that too. Also, the right has an unnecessary cutout because the pro has a screw that the premium doesn't. I would have hoped Mezel would have tailored it better for the premium. I mean, that's kind of the benefit of 3d printing, right? I'm not a fan of poor fitting mods. I think Mezel might have settled on "good enough" for this one.

#2293 4 years ago

The T-Rex head on my LE does not move much left and right. I hear the gears grinding a bit and have done all the adjustments and tests in the menu. Has anyone else had any issues with T-Rex L/R movement? I can move the head L/R with my hand, but when in-game and testing it does not move very much at all. The vertical movement seems fine though.

Thanks for any info on adjustments.

#2294 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon77:

That would help the left side. And it's much easier than trying to redrill it. The right side sticks out when the notch is lined up with the ramp support. I see yours is like that too. Also, the right has an unnecessary cutout because the pro has a screw that the premium doesn't. I would have hoped Mezel would have tailored it better for the premium. I mean, that's kind of the benefit of 3d printing, right? I'm not a fan of poor fitting mods. I think Mezel might have settled on "good enough" for this one.

Mine fits and aligns perfectly with the one additional relief hole that I added. I notified Mezelmods when I noticed the issue and I would expect that they will be modifying the design to ensure a perfect fit out of the box without modding of the mod being required =).

#2295 4 years ago
Quoted from Tradesman:

I use these bought on Amazon. very good quality and make a big difference when standing on a hard surface. A lot cheaper than the ones Stern sells.
amazon.com link »

Costco sells cheap ones as well. We have a few in our kitchen but didn't think about throwing one in front of the pinball machine...

#2296 4 years ago
Quoted from Tradesman:

amazon.com link »

Wow only 30 bucks...sterns wants 70 plus shipping.

Almost looks the same.

#2297 4 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

Mine fits and aligns perfectly with the one additional relief hole that I added. I notified Mezelmods when I noticed the issue and I would expect that they will be modifying the design to ensure a perfect fit out of the box without modding of the mod being required =).

What was the response?

#2298 4 years ago
Quoted from mummite:

The T-Rex head on my LE does not move much left and right. I hear the gears grinding a bit and have done all the adjustments and tests in the menu. Has anyone else had any issues with T-Rex L/R movement? I can move the head L/R with my hand, but when in-game and testing it does not move very much at all. The vertical movement seems fine though.
Thanks for any info on adjustments.

No issues here...sorry for the troubles.

#2299 4 years ago

What was the response?

"Thank you for the feedback- we did test this on the LE. Wondering how we missed that. Will check into the issue however."

#2300 4 years ago

I have 3 of these and they are life savers: https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01MDV7SGQ

Width is perfect for a game and they are very comfortable

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Appleton, WI
9,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Aldie, VA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 14.95
$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 9,218 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 185.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/46?hl=tradesman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.