(Topic ID: 248218)

Welcome To The Jurassic Park Prem/LE Club!!

By Royale-W-Cheese

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,218 posts
  • 803 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by scootss
  • Topic is favorited by 439 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What is the first MOD you will buy??”

• Toppers 59 votes
    46%
  • New Jeep 51 votes
    40%
  • Plastic Characters 18 votes
    14%

(128 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1098 (resized).png
B8996674-A600-487D-9DA1-0CC0391ECFB2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1086 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1079 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1059 (resized).JPG
IMG_0878 (resized).JPG
IMG_0881 (resized).JPG
IMG_0798 (resized).png
IMG_0797 (resized).png
IMG_0818 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0811 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5630.jpeg
Pinside_market_106545_2.gif
002-pro-jurassic-park 2 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240116_030524583 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

18 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,218 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 185.
#2151 4 years ago

When the ball was in the control room behind the peg, the game cycled through a rescue animation and a chaos instruction before going into the control room animation. While this was happening, T-Rex, who is very fast, ate two of my employees. I couldn't cancel out of these animations and had no choice but to sacrifice some rescues. This should probably be addressed in a code update.

#2152 4 years ago
Quoted from Digduglus:

How loud is the rex motor supposed to be? I can hear it in attract mode quite a bit. The fan as well.

Fan is kinda loud but there is an after market one that is quieter if needed. The Trex motor is kinda loud but not too bad.

#2153 4 years ago

Gents, I have a gameplay question. When the ball is trapped in the Raptor Pit, and the gate is up and the post drops, allowing the ball to act as a Newton ball, what shot actually drops the gate to release the ball? We've only been able to get a couple games in, and havent figured that out yet. Full blown game night tomorrow night, and Id love to know what releases the ball before my wife figures it out hahahaha!

#2154 4 years ago
Quoted from CTHOMAS1998:

Gents, I have a gameplay question. When the ball is trapped in the Raptor Pit, and the gate is up and the post drops, allowing the ball to act as a Newton ball, what shot actually drops the gate to release the ball? We've only been able to get a couple games in, and havent figured that out yet. Full blown game night tomorrow night, and Id love to know what releases the ball before my wife figures it out hahahaha!

keep bashing the gate. Each hit to the gate and the targets behind it (from trapped ball) reduces gate integrity. Once it hits 0%, hit one more time to release the gate and get raptor tri ball

#2155 4 years ago

Are the post code update productions coming with the latest code?

#2156 4 years ago
Quoted from jdroc:

keep bashing the gate. Each hit to the gate and the targets behind it (from trapped ball) reduces gate integrity. Once it hits 0%, hit one more time to release the gate and get raptor tri ball

Bash that gate like it's no tomorrow...LOL

#2157 4 years ago
Quoted from CTHOMAS1998:

what shot actually drops the gate to release the ball?

Like others have said "bash that gate". It was actually the Raptor pit not the T-Rex that sold me on the Premium. I really like the added play of the Raptor pit.

#2158 4 years ago
Quoted from jdroc:

Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Bash that gate like it's no tomorrow...LOL

Thanks guys. Appreciate it! I was trying different targets etc.

#2159 4 years ago
Quoted from marksf123:

Like others have said "bash that gate". It was actually the Raptor pit not the T-Rex that sold me on the Premium. I really like the added play of the Raptor pit.

I need a new raptor toy that's meaner....someone needs to make one...LOL.

#2160 4 years ago

Thank you @marksf123!

#2161 4 years ago
Quoted from CTHOMAS1998:

Wifey will know you cheated and came and asked us...HEHE

#2162 4 years ago

Its Halloween so what have you guys done to your MAN Caves or Game Rooms?

Post up a picture or two.

Winner get's a prize from me a TPF....and it will be a nice one.

#2163 4 years ago

Help! I guess I don't know newer pins. I'm trying to connect up Pinstadium lights and it's not clear to me what are flashers. I assume most of the bulbs are GI, but I can't distinguish ones that are flashers. Thanks.

#2164 4 years ago
Quoted from Navystan:

Help! I guess I don't know newer pins. I'm trying to connect up Pinstadium lights and it's not clear to me what are flashers. I assume most of the bulbs are GI, but I can't distinguish ones that are flashers. Thanks.

I connected mine to the left ramp flasher. Go in the Pinstadium thread and ask or email Scott, He will probably still get back to you tonight.

#2165 4 years ago

I won't tell of you won't hahahaha!

#2166 4 years ago
Quoted from CTHOMAS1998:

I won't tell of you won't hahahaha!

Okay deal.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#2167 4 years ago

This was on top of our slot machine, next to out Dart Machine.

FB_IMG_1572572379584 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1572572379584 (resized).jpg
#2168 4 years ago
Quoted from CTHOMAS1998:

This was on top of our slot machine, next to out Dart Machine.[quoted image]

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!

#2169 4 years ago

Hey all, just curious, why on a new pin like JP, the playfield sliders have the bump when pushing it back into the cabinet yet older pin like my Star Wars Premium has a smooth slide system...I'm fairly new to the hobby so excuse if this is common knowledge...I just hate that bump, feel like i'm damaging something every time i slide it back

#2170 4 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Hey all, just curious, why on a new pin like JP, the playfield sliders have the bump when pushing it back into the cabinet yet older pin like my Star Wars Premium has a smooth slide system...I'm fairly new to the hobby so excuse if this is common knowledge...I just hate that bump, feel like i'm damaging something every time i slide it back

Your SW Premium had that bump as well from the factory, sounds like the slider got replaced with a bumpless version at some time....

#2171 4 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Your SW Premium had that bump as well from the factory, sounds like the slider got replaced with a bumpless version at some time....

I just got a new Star Wars premium build date March 2019 and it has a smooth slide no bump to hit. Much better not sure if that’s a new one. I have Elvira their latest pin and JP and both have the bump

#2172 4 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

I don't think so, I bought it new in box from the distributor 5 months ago and this is the sticker on the playfield
20191024_122356 (resized).jpg20191024_122356 (resized).jpg

#2173 4 years ago

I don’t know will she? Seems the vast majority of Pinsiders are men.

#2174 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

I just got a new Star Wars premium build date March 2019 and it has a smooth slide no bump to hit. Much better not sure if that’s a new one. I have Elvira their latest pin and JP and both have the bump

Quoted from fooflighter:

I don't think so, I bought it new in box from the distributor 5 months ago and this is the sticker on the playfield
[quoted image]

Wow!! That's new to me, I've never seen that before! My SW Premium I bought when they first came out had the normal Stern bumpy sliders.

#2175 4 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Wow!! That's new to me, I've never seen that before! My SW Premium I bought when they first came out had the normal Stern bumpy sliders.

Yeah, SW was my first NIB so it feels like a step backwards going to the bump push on the newer JP...they must have their reasons for it, although I'm not sure what it could be...It may have something to do with clearances in the back of the playfield

#2176 4 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

I bought the new plastic ones and its awesome...no more jerking or bumping it. I posted the link a few pages back. They were at the expo and bought 2 pairs.

#2177 4 years ago

Well I tried to replace that dumb truck and unfortunately it seems to be too heavy so the ball shot doesn't spin as well compared to the much lighter truck.

Looks real nice though

Back to the original

20191031_224042 (resized).jpg20191031_224042 (resized).jpg20191031_224102 (resized).jpg20191031_224102 (resized).jpg
#2178 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Well I tried to replace that dumb truck and unfortunately it seems to be too heavy so the ball shot doesn't spin as well compared to the much lighter truck.
Looks real nice though
Back to the original[quoted image][quoted image]

A for effort.

I have been spraying painting all day. What a difference black over shiny chrome.

#2179 4 years ago

A for effort.
I have been spraying painting all day. What a difference black over shiny chrome.

What are you painting?

#2180 4 years ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

What are you painting?

Guess he doesn’t like chrome screws.
This hobby never fails to surprise me!

#2181 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Looks real nice though

Seems like you’re already done the tough stuff, couldn’t you just add some weight to that one so it reacts the same way as the original?
Put them both on a scale, then add little weights, like I have for my computer mouse, or something?

#2182 4 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Seems like you’re already done the tough stuff, couldn’t you just add some weight to that one so it reacts the same way as the original?
Put them both on a scale, then add little weights, like I have for my computer mouse, or something?

the new truck is too heavy.

#2183 4 years ago

btw - i checked the settings on my game and there is one for the topper! Seems like it will be interactive. Curious to know if it will be as good as the BK. I already bought a topper b/c it was limited run but if stern releases one and it's good, I guess I can just sell my original!

#2184 4 years ago

On Halloween my JP joined the lineup in the barcade. Love this game!

20191031_140945 (resized).jpg20191031_140945 (resized).jpg20191031_141431 (resized).jpg20191031_141431 (resized).jpg20191031_141003 (resized).jpg20191031_141003 (resized).jpg20191031_141150 (resized).jpg20191031_141150 (resized).jpg
#2185 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

the new truck is too heavy.

Maybe you could drill out or cut out some of the weight in some inconspicuous area of the truck.

#2186 4 years ago
Quoted from imagamejunky:

On Halloween my JP joined the lineup in the barcade. Love this game![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You have a sweet set up there my friend!

#2187 4 years ago

On Halloween my JP joined the lineup in the barcade. Love this game![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Stunning Pictures. Beer on me when you come to TPF.

What are you plans for a topper? holding out for sterns, building one or buying one already available.

Once again beautiful "BARCADE"

#2188 4 years ago

On Halloween my JP joined the lineup in the barcade. Love this game![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted
Image]

Is that a MAME unit you built or did you buy it?

#2189 4 years ago

What are you painting?

Before and after Pictures. I left the shiney screws so you can see the difference.

The ones on the back plastic are almost invisible now. Adding the LED strip made those damn chromes really stand out and had to change that...Big 1st world problems. HA

The Fence mod also added light back there so now I keep moving and painting.

flipper (resized).jpgflipper (resized).jpgback1 (resized).jpgback1 (resized).jpg
#2190 4 years ago

Nice lineup

#2191 4 years ago

Thank you all for the kind words guys. I appreciate it. This expensive hobby is a total blast, as you all know.

As far as toppers go, I'm waiting to see what Stern produces. Hopefully it's 100 times faster than Star Wars has been.

Is that a MAME unit you built or did you buy it?

I built it. Custom

#2192 4 years ago

Thank you all for the kind words guys. I appreciate it. This expensive hobby is a total blast, as you all know.
As far as toppers go, I'm waiting to see what Stern produces. Hopefully it's 100 times faster than Star Wars has been.

I built it. Custom

How do you like those padded mats?

#2193 4 years ago

I really wish these pins would just come with a built in sub out on the back of the machine like my WOZ RR. An external sub (clean wiring), would be awesome on this game.

#2194 4 years ago

Before and after Pictures. I left the shiney screws so you can see the difference.
The ones on the back plastic are almost invisible now. Adding the LED strip made those damn chromes really stand out and had to change that...Big 1st world problems. HA
The Fence mod also added light back there so now I keep moving and painting.[quoted image][quoted image]

I thought about removing the washers from the slingshot plastics, but then I start playing and forget about it.
I personally don't like how the green light in the back washes out everything.

#2195 4 years ago

Getting ready to join the club with a Premium. Bought it today, shipping today & got the tracking already. Shipping via Fed-X freight. I see lots of cool mods going on. I'll need to see what I'll do. I know I'll get the better glass, flipper rubbers, and balls. I do this with each pin I get. Have a great Friday and weekend

#2196 4 years ago

I built it. Custom

Nice...I bought a really nice unit and its a big hit. Sadly it needs to go as I need the room for my 3rd PIN. 9000 games I will miss you...lol

I got to see the star wars topper on the tour at stern....it was cool...I was told it was a license nightmare with constant changes they needed to see before it was approved. I think it's close.

Someone posted that there is a setting for interactive topper...so I am with you and will wait to see what stern comes up with to take more of our money.

#2197 4 years ago

Have you seen the mats that glow in the dark? lol

#2198 4 years ago
Quoted from Quadrat:

Getting ready to join the club with a Premium. Bought it today, shipping today & got the tracking already. Shipping via Fed-X freight. I see lots of cool mods going on. I'll need to see what I'll do. I know I'll get the better glass, flipper rubbers, and balls. I do this with each pin I get. Have a great Friday and weekend

Congrats on your purchase.

#2199 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Looks real nice though

Hey Delt...how many plays you have on your game? Playfield looks great compared to my GB

#2200 4 years ago

On hardwood or tile they're a must for me. We don't wear shoes in my house so the mats are perfect.

Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I really wish these pins would just come with a built in sub out on the back of the machine like my WOZ RR. An external sub (clean wiring), would be awesome on this game.

I've used the pinnovators sub out kit on all of my sterns. Absolutely the cleanest way to go when adding an external powered sub. No splicing wires, no soldering. Plug and play. Highly recommend.

http://www.pinnovators.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=26&products_id=48

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Shrewsbury, NJ
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Richmond, VA
$ 17.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Cleveland, TN
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 35.00
$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

There are 9,218 posts in this topic. You are on page 44 of 185.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/44?hl=cthomas1998 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.