Quoted from jdroc:
Supply Drop switch and the raptor cage right target wiring was reversed when put together
Same issue here. It's understandable when you see it. They are really close together and one is purple stripe while the other is blue stripe. Easy fix, but true you'd hope QC would catch that.
I've got mine dialed in now, but had to do the following:
1. Swap switch wires mentioned above.
2. Raise Trex mech so it didn't run into the habitrail while animating
3. Adjust center bias on Trex so it would align centered on the ramp and mouth would open.
4. Ream raptor bracket mount hole and unjam hinge so that raptor would lunge when hit.
5. Remove a washer from raptor leg axle so it would not jam in lunged position.
6. Replace blown out flipper coil stop.
7. Replace EOS actuator that fell apart due to bad rivet.
I always say you need to be willing to work on your pins, and none of this was difficult to fix, but it's hard to give Stern a pass on these issues. I do still love the game.