(Topic ID: 248218)

Welcome To The Jurassic Park Prem/LE Club!!

By Royale-W-Cheese

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,218 posts
  • 803 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by scootss
  • Topic is favorited by 439 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“What is the first MOD you will buy??”

• Toppers 59 votes
    46%
  • New Jeep 51 votes
    40%
  • Plastic Characters 18 votes
    14%

(128 votes)

This poll has been closed.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1098 (resized).png
B8996674-A600-487D-9DA1-0CC0391ECFB2 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1086 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1079 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1059 (resized).JPG
IMG_0878 (resized).JPG
IMG_0881 (resized).JPG
IMG_0798 (resized).png
IMG_0797 (resized).png
IMG_0818 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0811 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5630.jpeg
Pinside_market_106545_2.gif
002-pro-jurassic-park 2 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240116_030524583 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

18 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,218 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 185.
#1651 4 years ago

Currently available at Costco. $12.

513103B6-5BBA-4841-915B-47E37CDB9A2D (resized).jpeg513103B6-5BBA-4841-915B-47E37CDB9A2D (resized).jpeg
#1652 4 years ago

Tomorrow JP comes alive as we will be installing the " Super Kit System" from PinWoofer .

This is my 2nd Kit as I did one in my AC/DC Luci. Let's hope she doesn't get jealous with all that roaring going on.

Other items to install.

1) Egg
2) Shooter rod panel light ...it's the best .
3) Quiet Fan- thank god.....
4) Stickers bundle.
5) Fence .
6) Cliffy's and some clear washers.
7) New silicone flippers.

Items coming Soon..

1) Amber rod.
2) Raptor cage...saw it at show...its awesome .
3) Tower....also looks great...was in same machine.
4) Barbasol Can.
5) Brite button flippers.
6) Topper

That's it's for this baby.

#1653 4 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

Currently available at Costco. $12.[quoted image]

Add some leds and that's a new style topper...lol

#1654 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

3) Quiet Fan- thank god.....

Top mod right there! Everytime it kicks on I'm like "Who's making Margaritas?!".

Got a link to the sticker bundle? I assume it's target decals?

#1655 4 years ago

Think I'm going to pull the trigger on an LE - any distros have one floating around? PM me

#1656 4 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

Top mod right there! Everytime it kicks on I'm like "Who's making Margaritas?!".
Got a link to the sticker bundle? I assume it's target decals?

Sup Topgun,

The fan that came in the mail is tiny....no wonder it has no sound...lol. Did you already install it??

Yeah I went crazy on stickers, decals, etc.

https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/jurassic-park-stern

#1657 4 years ago

I haven't installed one but I read @vireland's install guide on it, and it doesn't seem too bad. My 2nd owner IMDN came with it installed and it makes a world of difference from the original power supply fan. One for JPLE is on order as of earlier this week!

#1658 4 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

I haven't installed one but I read vireland's install guide on it, and it doesn't seem too bad. My 2nd owner IMDN came with it installed and it makes a world of difference from the original power supply fan. One for JPLE is on order as of earlier this week!

Yeah I bought mine from him.

#1659 4 years ago

Anyone at the show see the cool plastic EZ- slide brackets?? That's the best 20 bucks ever...no more pushing or shoving your play-field anymore.

Yes I am excited about the show and some of the great goodies. Newbie thang I guess. LOL.

#1660 4 years ago

Distro just called, I paid my final payment, JP Premium on the way... Can't wait until next week!!!

Adding:

Mezel Cage
Mezel Tower
Shaker
Shooter rod
Art blades from Tilt graphics
Brite buttons
HD Glass
Speaker caution overlays
Flipper toppers

#1661 4 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Anyone at the show see the cool plastic EZ- slide brackets?? That's the best 20 bucks ever...no more pushing or shoving your play-field anymore.
Yes I am excited about the show and some of the great goodies. Newbie thang I guess. LOL.

do you have to remove the whole playfield to install this?

#1663 4 years ago

Here is how the shooter rod from Stern arrived for anyone wondering.

04ACDFC5-E36C-4D9C-9E9F-AB993C8CB7A0 (resized).jpeg04ACDFC5-E36C-4D9C-9E9F-AB993C8CB7A0 (resized).jpeg
#1664 4 years ago

Just got the call! JP Premium being being delivered to me tomorrow. First new in box for me. Beyond stoked!

#1665 4 years ago
Quoted from Rydhia:

Here is how the shooter rod from Stern arrived for anyone wondering.[quoted image]

I hope they have the right spring on it this time, I got the Black Knight one and it was very weak, stern sent me a new spring, but its still pretty weak. Please keep us updated.

#1666 4 years ago

Cool, just wish I had a friend now. Guess I will wait until my daughter is old enough then she can hold the playfield for me, shes 10 months right now.. might take some time.

#1667 4 years ago
Quoted from Rydhia:

Here is how the shooter rod from Stern arrived for anyone wondering.[quoted image]

Nailed it! Hope you're installing it that way and put in a support ticket asking why it doesn't work.

#1668 4 years ago

Just received a text from Stern stating they shipped my JP shooter rod today. Now if only I can get my Premium version to put it in

#1669 4 years ago
Quoted from mavantix:

Nailed it! Hope you're installing it that way and put in a support ticket asking why it doesn't work.

You know it, installing it as it is. Instructions don’t say anything about hooking up the power so I’m going to riot when the lights don’t come on and the plunger doesn’t work.

#1670 4 years ago
Quoted from Rydhia:

Sorry if already discussed, but does the new shooter do a better job of getting the ball up the ramp? Mine rarely works.

#1671 4 years ago
Quoted from Rydhia:

This is so great. "YOU HAD ONE JOB....."

#1672 4 years ago
Quoted from Rydhia:

You know it, installing it as it is. Instructions don’t say anything about hooking up the power so I’m going to riot when the lights don’t come on and the plunger doesn’t work.

Where does it plug in? I'm guessing the cabinet node, but which connection? Some good pics of the connector and it's wiring should tell the tale.

#1673 4 years ago
Quoted from pinghetto:

This is so great. "YOU HAD ONE JOB....."

Something about that looks odd, but I can't quite put my finger on it......

#1674 4 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

do you have to remove the whole playfield to install this?

No but someone needs to hold it up while you replace them....its slick and easy.

Here you go.

https://www.backalleycreations.com/collections/ez-slide-brackets/products/ez-slide-slider-bracket

Saw someone posted the link...but find a friend...lol

#1675 4 years ago
Quoted from fooflighter:

Distro just called, I paid my final payment, JP Premium on the way... Can't wait until next week!!!
Adding:
Mezel Cage
Mezel Tower
Shaker
Shooter rod
Art blades from Tilt graphics
Brite buttons
HD Glass
Speaker caution overlays
Flipper toppers

Nice list.

Cliffys and new rubbers are a must....they will last 10 years or more...mine already have wear and dirt on the PF.

Fence in back is nice...

#1676 4 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Cool, just wish I had a friend now. Guess I will wait until my daughter is old enough then she can hold the playfield for me, shes 10 months right now.. might take some time.

Where do you live?? someone can hold it with one hand and balance it until you pop in 2 screws....

#1677 4 years ago

My premium is being delivered tomorrow. Got the tilt topper ready to go!

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#1678 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

My premium is being delivered tomorrow. Got the tilt topper ready to go![quoted image]

Looks great lit up.

#1679 4 years ago

For the crew still waiting to get theirs, take a minute to understand the rules. There is a visual summary strategy sheet from Lyman somewhere.

It's becoming one of my favorite pins of all time.

And we are way past the honeymoon phase.

Elwin really gets it and he must be really involved in the code as well. Superb!!!

#1680 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

My premium is being delivered tomorrow. Got the tilt topper ready to go![quoted image]

Looks even sweeter in your picture than on his site. Still waiting for mine. Dan did great work on this one.

#1681 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

For the crew still waiting to get theirs, take a minute to understand the rules. There is a visual summary strategy sheet from Lyman somewhere.
It's becoming one of my favorite pins of all time.
And we are way past the honeymoon phase.
Elwin really gets it and he must be really involved in the code as well. Superb!!!

Would love a link to that visual summary if anyone has it handy.

#1684 4 years ago

Here we go, very helpful AND Jack Danger is streaming JP tomorrow on twitch with Elwin.

https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/twip-tuesday-october-1st-2019/

#1685 4 years ago

Never mind my raptor works fine awesome game but my ball still gets stuck left raptor cage anyone have a fix ?

#1686 4 years ago

I can't get enough of playing this game. Just had some really fun games and got a couple smart missile hits. One smart missile started Raptor Tri-Ball while I was in a control room mode and I got 2x going along with it. On the other I had Chaos MB going and ended up with 3 balls lined up at the post for the smart missile and hit the shot with the lead ball while 2x was going. It's such an awesome feeling to hit three or four shots in a row with the ball flying around but still flowing so smoothly into each one. Back to back loop shots get the ball up to supersonic speed. Too much fun! Time to go play again!

#1687 4 years ago
Quoted from Rydhia:

Odd that they would send it assembled with the spring on the wrong side. It should have been plug and play considering the housing is being swapped.

#1688 4 years ago

Still expecting mine this week too. Just got the notification from Stern that the lit shooter rod shipped and I ordered that topper from tilt bc it does look fine.

This game is so real deal and I'm hardly one to kiss ass on a game but great job Stern. Yes the perfection would have been more video audio but I like the animations for the most part and I'm beginning to work on audio clips for the key lines we need.

#1689 4 years ago

I noticed a bit of audio tonight I hadn't noticed before. When the truck crashes over the cliff after draining the left outlane you hear the truck's engine rev and then a very low, barely noticeable clip of the driver yelling "aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh" as the truck continues to fall. I thought that was pretty funny.

#1690 4 years ago

Has anyone who pre-ordered the amber rod from Little Shop of Games gotten shipping confirmation or received theirs? I've sent them 2 emails the past 2 weeks and they haven't responded.

#1691 4 years ago
Quoted from timlah79:

Has anyone who pre-ordered the amber rod from Little Shop of Games gotten shipping confirmation or received theirs? I've sent them 2 emails the past 2 weeks and they haven't responded.

I ordered the day JP2 was announced and have not heard anything. Hopefully they got some from Stern this first go around.

#1692 4 years ago

She's here and she plays so smooth. Any mod suggestions?

20191022_211001 (resized).jpg20191022_211001 (resized).jpg
#1693 4 years ago
Quoted from Digduglus:

She's here and she plays so smooth. Any mod suggestions?[quoted image]

Scroll up and look at the previous pages. Lot's of mods from small to big.

#1694 4 years ago

best art by far - looks great!

#1695 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Agreed. I like the cab art the best too.

#1696 4 years ago

Nice find....printing it out now. SO needed this.

#1697 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Here we go, very helpful AND Jack Danger is streaming JP tomorrow on twitch with Elwin.
https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/twip-tuesday-october-1st-2019/

I needed this as well.

Thanks for posting.

#1698 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Agreed!!.

#1699 4 years ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

I noticed a bit of audio tonight I hadn't noticed before. When the truck crashes over the cliff after draining the left outlane you hear the truck's engine rev and then a very low, barely noticeable clip of the driver yelling "aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh" as the truck continues to fall. I thought that was pretty funny.

Once I get my super kit installed and that amp will pick up sounds we have never heard. Cant wait.

Video will be shot to show you the difference.

#1700 4 years ago

2 more names added today. If anyone is over on the other thread and see someone post a number please let me know or have them come check in.

I did do a post a awhile back and a few popped over.

Thanks.

001 ???
002 ???
003 ???
004 ???
005 EightBallTexas
006 ???
007 ???
008 ???
009 ???
010 ???
011 cjmjmm2006

026 da_topper
044 medfly
049 PDX-Mike
068 Troutfarm
069 Fxdwg
073 Pickleric
075 Cdonnerusmc
078 charliew65
092 Kvothe
097 bemmett
099 PiperPinball

101 youdontknowme
107 Pinball-NJA
106 Chambahz
119 zavadoza
120 youdontknowme
121 youdontknowme
122 younginvisions
128 Mavantix
130 hassellcastle
135 blimpey
153 Iceman44
154 Mummite
159 catchlight
161 mthirkell
172 Tatman9999
176 Jerol
177 Carz5811
188 Chappie101
191 MikeHogue
196 Aniraf

200 peanuts
218 Arcadem
232 Pingod
242 gotfrogs
252 vongator
260 t7
263 Aukraut
269 MSLOW
270 C_Presley
272 LodgingDolphin
274 TheGunnett
275 Blakester
278 breger1
290 HawkMoon77

301 FrankMac
310 SunFox
311 JMK
313 scooterd
327 AdamRoss
332 Banker
348 Tacreno
349 EVH347
350 tuflyf
357 NavyStan
362 TimLah79
363 TradesMan
375 dylanfan71
378 coindropper
380 Pinstein
382 RacerX61

408 KevinG
418 BANE
421 Paragon07
442 Gmanrulz46
453 Iceman44
458 GnOsls
471 Bud
475 ToddW
476 Pbatt
498 Jints56

Happy Wednesday to All.

To all the folks I met at the show, thanks so much for the great times. Note to self I cant keep up with a certain set of twins...HAHA

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

8,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mansfield, OH
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

10,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
8,599 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, MA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.50
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 10,899.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Aldie, VA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

$ 289.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

$ 14.95
$ 5.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 9,218 posts in this topic. You are on page 34 of 185.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/welcome-to-the-jurassic-park-le-club/page/34?hl=fooflighter and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.